NewChic Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how NewChic made you happy
NewChic 1 star review on 12th September 2020
Jude Linsell
More Photos & Videos
Scam. Unreliable. NewChic takes your money and refuses to give a refund for undelivered products.
Extremely unhappy. It has been impossible to return the trousers I bought despite being promised free returns when purchasing them. You cannot return anything without speaking with NewChic staff first and it has been impossible to get hold of anyone. I have phoned, filled in the online form and messaged them via Facebook. Noone is getting back to me or answering the phone, it just cuts out. If I could give them 0 stars if I could.
The quality of the ordered item (Casual Print Elastic Waist Pants, Order: 86085720) was far more inferior than the advertised one. I was sent an absolute rag! Just awful! I sent it back to the UK return address but I am still waiting for a refund.
I ordered something. Half a month later they asked me to wait 1-2 more weeks. I waited an entire month. Nothing happened. I contacted them via chat. They sent exactly the same message, to wait 1-2 more weeks or change the color to something they can deliver the next day. I changed it. Nothing happened for another week. I contacted them again. They asked the same thing again. As I lost trust, I asked to cancel the order. They cancelled it but did not refund me.
I contacted them again via chat. They kept sending a message several times that they cannot help me because their tracking system is down.
Based on the following communication you decide if their support is good or not. I asked them:
- If you keep sending the same message, how exactly would you like to help me?
- Is there anything else I may help you with?
- OMG, how useless this is!
- yOU ARE USELESS
- You haven't wrote ANYTHING useful here and you call me names?! How dare you? You call yourself supporter?
- i HAVE BALLS. CONTACT US BACK. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us again. Goodbye and have a nice day!

I never heard back from them nor received refund.
Ordered a couple of shirts. They arrived 8 weeks later and were not anything like the on line photos. They were tiny. Maybe a medium woman’s size. I ordered mens xxl. The company said I would have to pay to return them, to China. That would cost as much as the shirts. This is obviously a scam. Don’t believe the fake reviews, the products are shoddy and very very cheap.
First order took almost two months to receive (never order from Taiwan). Second order was cancelled two weeks later due to non-payment, although they sent me an email confirming my payment. So buyer beware - clothes aren’t even very good quality so do yourself a favour and don’t do business with this company!
Took ages to arrive, then cheap polyester quality with frayed hem. Despite the parcel having a returns address on the label of Leicestershire UK, I have been advised I need to send it tracked to China!!
I'm sure they do this to try and defer you bothering to return it.
Forget buying to Chinese companies. I made an order of face protectors in besibol caps. Never got them. Dont buy to Chinese companies.
Took 4 months to get clothes and a pair of shoes. Shoes were too small and clothes were badly made. The photos on the site looked great...too bad what was sent was so badly made. Tunic shirt came up short, pants were skimpy on material and looks nothing like the photo when on, shoes looked like the photo but were a size too small.
BIG SCAM
Not a real company. It appears it is based in Asia. There is customer service number that's California based and is not working. They stole $160 from us. We ordered items more than month ago. They created tracking numbers right away as if items were shipped.However, when we spoke with Fedex we found out no such items were even submitted. Any entity that claims to be a company can create a FEDEX label. It does not mean they have an actual item to ship. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY! Save your $ to order clothes from a real place from the USA!

* +13236173816 This Number SCAM either!
Buyer beware. This company is in China. You are responsible for return postage. It was going to cost $58 to return 2 pairs of lightweight pants that cost $60, so I kept them even though they don't fit. They know this because the return process is complicated and they offer you incentives not to return the items. Learned a valuable lesson.
Their clothes are RUBBISH! They are NOTHING like their photographs. Don't waste your money. I'm sorry I did. I'd send them back but have no doubt they would never reach them for a refund.
place order in May and now it is July. Still the order has not arrived.

I talked to customer service and they tell me wait another 35 days. what good is this item when cold weather has come. I order the item for summer. Very frustrated
it took 7 weeks for my order to be delivered.
Tw dresses I purchases were misleadingly described as being cotton and linen dresses and turned out ot be polyester dresses. Do not purchase anything from them!!!!
Ordered two pairs of trousers. One matched the description but was a poor fit and quality. The other was a completely different colour. From the website I got the impression they were based in the US. It is only when you want to return items that it becomes clear they are based in China. The returns process was unbelievably complicated and very costly and I gave up on it in the end and put it down to experience. Awful to deal with I will not go anywhere near them again.
Six weeks of being misinformed and mislead and when the order finally arrived it was wrong.
They charge you but never deliver! Avoid them as a plague! They are scam!
Horrible clothes, horrible company. NOT COTTON, WRONG ITEM SENT. TROUSERS TOO SHORT. NYLON, DISGUSTING. DO NOT GIVE THEM A PENNY. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO REFUND.
Do not buy from this company because they are 100% rip off merchants. I ordered a green cotton top but got sent a nylon blue top that, quite frankly is not good enough for the bin, it is not only the wrong top, the fabric is scratchy nylon, NOT cotton.
I also got sent 'long cotton trousers' that are also nylon, extremely short and ugly.
They have refused to send me a returns label and will not refund me so I urge you to boycott this company or get ripped off like I did.
They refuse to refund me even though 2 wrong items sent. How are they still trading? BOYCOTT.
The clothes were just about OK for the price but one was not. Unfortunately I had not read reviews and although I did eventually receive a return address it was obviously not going to be economic to return to China. So I reluctantly accepted their 30 percent refund. I will not be buying from them again.
NewChic is rated 1.14 based on 535 reviews