Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
I ordered a swim top and bottom... the bottom fits me so perfect I am seriously in love with it!!! the top is a wrap around top, and it fits me awesome too, the pads that are in the top are of awesome quaility, it's not that foam stuff that always gets bunched up, the only reason I am leaving a 4 star review is because it was 3 days late but other than that awesome awesome product and quality!!!
Got everything I ordered for in a good amount of time, the top for the swimsuit was slightly small but that’s fine.
Overall great!
I ordered on a Monday (6/01/2020), clothes came in on Friday (6/05/2020)! Material is a little cheap but everything looks just like the photos and fits true to size. One pair of shorts fit a little weird, but the majority of it is exactly what I expected.
I purchased two bundles of clothes from shein recently. The first package came after 18 days from order to ireland and the second package is due to come next week. The shipping is a bit slow but is worth the wait. The clothes are not amazing quality but for the price they are very nice and comfortable. Clothes were true to their sizes and everything fits nicely.
I’d rate a 4 because my clothes were over all good quality, I would recommend sizing up. I live in Canada and my clothes came in 15 business days.
Bought my items on the 8th of May. Received them on the 20th. All in great condition. Some of them not quite what they looked like on model but still nice for the price. Bought all dresses for cruise in February. Deciding if I will wear all of them or not...some of them turned out to be more like smocks that are not form fitting at all. But the ones that have elastic waist are perfect!! So overall...no complaints!!! I would definitely buy from them again! Fast shipping!! No problems!! Good company! Real company!! Not a SCAM business!!! I was real worried when I was reading reviews! That is the only reason I am writing this review!! Lol
Heather
Good quality and something for everybody.
They have the biggest choice of clothes online I have ever seen.
I absolutely love their clothes as well as their price points.Im in love itch this company and have recommended them to many of my friends...but...my order so far is extremely late this time (21 days since order placed)..of course I’m trying to be patient and understanding during these unusual and awful circumstances,but I do wish they were a bit more communicative with me when I try to contact them.In all fairness,throughout at least 3 years of shopping a lot with this company, I’ve only been unhappy with maybe 5% of my pieces...I’m just trying to be patient now...🧐🥺
I've ordered several times from Shein. When I first ordered a few years ago their items were horrible, but I decided to give them another chance a few months ago. The products have greatly increased in quality over the years so be careful about listening to older reviews. As with all online shopping, pay attention to the reviews. They encourage you take pictures of the items once you receive them and I won't buy anything that doesn't have at least one pictured review. Their customer service has always been really good with me so idk what all these other reviews are about. If something doesn't fit they have told me to donate the item or ship it back and they give me store credit or ship the product in the size that I need. Very polite customer service and I usually get the package within a week or two.
It has a lot of crop tops set and im crazy about them i want to buy almost all of them but also the quality is not the best but when you get it its really pretty
I love them and their clothes they come fast.
One Thing You Need To Learn,
Their sizing not the right one ,
The secret always order one size samller than you are and always going to fit all! (Eg:, If you are S size buy XS , If you are M size buy S size )
Try my advice
I have been ordering more than 10 times i have never had problem after picking one size smaller than my size would be.
The company is great, their clothes some are good quality some are weak and very bad.
it took two weeks to get here but the clothes were all high quality
I have orederd 8 items on different time. I received all the items on given time. I like the their product. I am much happy with there customer service i got diffective product for which they gave me my money back. They have good collection and big discount . I am going to order more for my birthday.
I had a great experience ordering I Spent around $160 and although some of the material was cheap most of it was a decent quality everything fit and the little bags they come in are soooo cute
I was happy with my order clothes were nice. Only thing I could say is that my leggings only lasted 6 months.
I order mostly shoes and I love them! I have placed about 10 orders and have never had a problem. The shoes actually look better than expected for the money you pay. I have returned items for free and received a refund within days.

The delivery is usually in time but at times the shipments come from different locations so they may arrive from DHL or USPS.

The clothes are just ok. The material isn't the best. I personally love their shoes, sneakers, boots, glasses, some bags, cosmetics, and a few other things. Always check reviews.
i always order from shein. some products aren’t the greatest of quality but that’s expected when ordering cheaper priced clothing. shipping was super fast within about 5 days and everything was in the package. absolutely love this website !
i ordered a fitted waffle knit dress and a pair of loose straight leg jeans from shein, and they came a week early! the dress fit great and so did the jeans. however, the hem stitching on the jeans pokes out and is a bit uncomfortable there. besides that, it was super cheap and i loved it!
I ordered in bulk twice. All of my items fitted well and I'm satisfied with the quality, considering the prices. I love this shop!
Shein is rated 2.04 based on 687 reviews