Shein Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend Shein
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Shein made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
"I read reviews before purchasing from here. I saw good and bad, a lot of bad. I won’t lie. I was worried about it after I purchased about how the material would be, how would things fit, I was especially worried about the shipping seeing as so many people posted about issues they had... I 100% had a great first experience! It came earlier than expected, I downloaded the app and was able to follow where it was at the entire step of the way! I got 10 items for less than $100 and every piece was in good condition. The material was great for some pieces and good for others. I also ordered bathing suits. Bottoms were a bit snug, but I am going to order up a size next time to try to adjust that. I only ordered shirts, and dresses in medium and the size was perfect! I will be purchasing again! Thank you for a painless online experience."
Are you Shein? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shein had been an absolute plus for me. Only issue i've really had personally is the wait of 1-2 weeks of anything arriving to here in Ohio. Their clothes are so amazingly stylish however depending on the item quality can lag as you can tell whats cheap material and whats not cheap. Still, if you wanna look like you spent a lot of money on an outfit this is the way to go! Deffo recommend the clothes if you want to start up your personal Instagram model of yourself!"
"Bought several items from stein. Really nice bits that you wouldn’t get in your usual shops. Quality nice for the money. Delivery a bit slow however it’s coming from far away. But definitely buy again. And would definitely recommend."
"I was skeptical when I read the reviews after I ordered. I'm so happy to report that it came within a week and every thing fits exactly as I expected it too!! I have no complaints! I will be buying again soon!"
"I was skeptical to order from here at first but needed some new clothes for work. I spent $118 on various items from sunglasses to blouses to skirts to pants. My order came within a week & I was thoroughly satisfied with my order. Everything was packaged nicely, everything fit (even the pants; I never get pants to fit so I will be ordering other colors!) I think it’s important to read the reviews for each product you decide to buy though before purchasing."
"By far the best online shopping experience I have had! Spent over $100 which gave me free express shipping and my 11 item order was here in 3 days! Prices are incredible for the quality that you are getting, everything fits exactly as expected. I highly reccomend this website, high fashion for low prices!"
"I am pleasantly surprised with my order! I ordered about 10 items, ranging from swimsuits to sweaters to scrunchies. Aside from a few stitchings that were sticking out, I was extremely happy with the quality of the items. I wouldn't recommend buying chokers from there because they break easily, but what do you expect paying $3 for jewellery. Aside from that, the shipping came a lot earlier than expected! I ordered my items on the 13th and they arrived a week later on the 20th! I did have to pay $30 for customs, but that's normal for packages coming from China to Canada. I will order again - highly recommend their bathing suits!"
"So, I just have to preface this with the fact that I read almost every one of these reviews after placing my order. I found an item last Wednesday night that was a necessity for a cosplay and Shein and Makemechic were the only two websites that sold this particular dress (I used Google image search to crosscheck other websites). After placing my order, I started to get really worried that my item, ordered on 2/13 wouldn't be here in time for my cosplay to be complete on 2/21. I opened a ticket for my item and within hours, I was greeted by customer service, offering to cancel if I thought my item wouldn't arrive. I decided to take a chance and go for it, with express shipping which was $13. The customer service reps kept me updated every step of the way. Shein's own tracking sucks, however, they use DHL for express so I was able to track my item every step of the way. It arrived days early. It's here on 2/18 and I could not be happier. The product is gorgeous and customer service was A++! I'll certainly be ordering again."
"Very affordable clothes and good quality! I get all my business clothes from this website including heels. I flippin love my cute lilac furry coat that I purchased recently from the website! It really makes me stand out and look like a diva."
"Their stuff is super cute and inexpensive! I like that you can read customer reviews below the product so it helps with knowing how it fits and which size to order. Orders always come before they say they will!"
"Love shown❤definitely ordering there again😊"
"I have bought a lot of things from this store and they have great quality for the price, I don’t understand why they have so many bad reviews"
"I ordered 2 lavender fur jackets and paid for the express shipping my order came within a week. I was satisfied with jackets they fit well."
"I'm not sure how there are so many negative reviews...I've ordered, returned, had an order get stuck in customs and refunded completely with no issues. The quality on about 90% of the items I've ordered is amazing, especially for the prices. Returns are free. Customer service always gets back to me within 24 hours. Idk, I've never had an issue and recommend Shein to everyone. I'm ordering from US, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference but to me it's a great company. I guess to each there own :-)"
"HONESTLY, i has a good experience. I ordered my package of 21 items on a Wednesday and it arrived with Dhl on the following Tuesday eve. I payed for express shipping also, which is 12.80. I read reviews before ordering and it kind of discouraged me, but the clothes and prices were really nice. I took a chance . The reviews also said it would take extra long time to arrive. I also learned that processing takes 1-5 days and then shipping comes depending on what shipping you paid for. Which is why your order may take up to two weeks. As far as the fabric, it’s okay to me and I like it. If you order shoes, I’d say order one or two sizes bigger than your normal size in men shoes. Clothes were CUTE I LOVE THEM I believe everything depends on the processing days, and shipping. Idk about receiving a refund because I am waiting for one myself. However, it’s only been less than 24 hours since requested."
"Super fast at shipping and very cute clothes. I would def recommend!!"
"Good service, nice clothes!"
"Great service. Excellent products"
"Quick delivery of dresses, excellent quality and very true to the pictures, as advertised."
Shein is rated 2.15 based on 112 reviews