Shein Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Shein
1 New Reviews Written
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Shein made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Good service, nice clothes!"
Are you Shein? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Shein receives. Reply Free
"Great service. Excellent products"
"Quick delivery of dresses, excellent quality and very true to the pictures, as advertised."
"I was skeptical at first because I read mixed reviews. So I decided to try it and buy 2 dresses both at $18 each. I figured at the very least I won’t lose much. I was pleasantly surprised! It shipped quickly and the dresses fit and were not the most amazing quality but decent where I was satisfied! I would equate it to a forever 21 quality. I received a lot of compliments from my dress!"
"Shein is my favorite online clothing store of all time. I have ordered countless items from them countless times and have never had d a bad experience. All of my go-to / favorite outfits in my closet are all from Shein! They have incredible prices, fantasic clotes, plus, ton of other things like accessories, home design items, and even kitchen appliances! I would highly recommend shien to anyone looking to get high quality, cute, well fitting clothes on a budget."
"I’ve order 3 times from this app and I just love it I got everything on time and the quality is not bar at all for the price! Just read the reviews from the items you want to get and you should be fine ..."
"The Quality of the received item is just amazing even with the affordable prices"
Shein is rated 2.63 based on 27 reviews