Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
This site lies to Canadian citizens. Be prepared to pay duty tax $32.00 CAN
Sure if you get free shipping then maybe consider. Warning to foreign customers be prepared it’s not the best quality and not worth the money.
Received many orders, HOWEVER i have been waiting since Dec. 27th with a big item still in preshipment yet numerous packages are almost here .... They lost one of my packages that I ordered back on Nov. 30th horrible customer service not buying from them again not trustworthy very gamblish.
I ordered some cushion covers and they arrived pretty fast but i didn't like three out of 10 cushions . I was planning to return but they charge $7 for return which means i will get only few dollar refund and don't know how many months it takes to get it as per refun bad reviews. I won't buy again bcoz they don't have proper and organized refund policy. If u don't like item and u can't return , it's a total waste ordering online
In addition to very slow delivery with no information to track it. The synthetic fabric wrinkles like a rag. You wake up in the morning looking like a used lunch bag. Looks like the picture if you steam it daily.
I have two orders with SHEIN. The one I ordered first is yet to arrive and the big order was supposedly singed for and delivered but I never received it. So sad because I always buy from SHEIN and up until now everything was always good.
I was excited and bought myself 4 sweaters in size small and all were very short even with high waisted jeans my stomach was showing and very wide like I could fit 2 of me .
The quality of the material was nice just the fit was way off... I feel like they were size large with a size small tag ?
I’m going to try and return them.. after reading other reviews wish me luck ..
I’ve ordered a lot of clothes recently from SHEIN. It came up to be $258.12 , I ordered on Oct 9th. It said the delivery was expected to delivered Oct.28th which is understandable because it’s being shipped from over seas..however , it’s November 12th and it’s been saying “Arrived at Local Courier Facility” for almost a month now. There’s no customer service number to contact to see where’s my package. I’m very upset because I always shop on SHEIN but after this experience I’m never buying from them again. (I did get my money back from my bank)
I am highly disappointed with Shein because I tried to buy clothes Here but I couldn't manage to pay as they don't have a clear axplanatoin on how to pay them , I will be happy if I can get more on how to pay ,I need my clothes.
Clothes (when they fit are lovely) however when you return an item you are refunded the sale price regardless of whether you pay full price or not. Both of my last two refunds (5 items), which I paid full price for, have all gone into sale so I received sale price refunds. Technically this is theft. You also pay £2.50 for a refund which is deducted from your refund as well.

There is no way I can find how to contact Shein other than a telephone number and the number is foreign so would probably cost a fortune to ring. Really awful procedure and this needs to be changed as they will be raking thousands from people.
I ordered some items. Tried returning 3. Still haven't received my refund. It's been weeks. There's no way to reach them. At least I paid thru PayPal. Hopefully I can get resolution thru them...
Shein is normally really good products for the price , however I Placed An order on 1st July and it’s now 29th July and still no order , I know there maybe be delays but there’s no way to track this order or ask anyone for information about this !!! It should have been here 16th
I placed an order on the 17th of June, received the items two weeks later. Not a problem as Covid-19 I'm sure played part to the delay. The items were a hit and miss and you really get what you paid for. My issue is that I sent back 2 items for a refund. I posted the items on the 2nd of July and according to the tracker they received it on the 4th of July. No refund, no acknowledged email, my account shows that the items have not been received by them yet the postal tracker says different. I cannot find any contact details, I tweeted them and got no reply. It's hard as there is no 'office' to contact and it is coming up to a month and I've got not heard from anyone. Really disappointed.
I order some items the 1st time and it was good, the 2nd time I got half my order and was missing at least 4 items that I had already promoted online.
I don’t like that u can’t talk to anyone and the jewelry is costume jewelry and can’t be returned.
I’m upset that I placed a 3rd order before getting my 2nd, so now I’m scared to see what I’m not getting in that order
I’m so upset cause they do have cute clothes that r way cheaper than fashion Nova, but this 3rd order will be my last 🤦🏽‍♀️
Their clothes is pretty cheap qualities not the best but it is really cute. Just don't have to return anything. it's a months I can't get through and my money has not been credited it back. is nearly impossible to track your returns
quality is sooo bad and shipping takes 1 to 2 months
So, my order did not come yet, and it was placed April 23rd. They could do way better on the shipping, and not to mention, it says it at some place in New york, and has been there for a REALLY long time! But, the prices are low, and the outfits LOOK cute, but I am waiting to see if this is going to be a ripoff. So far, decent experience. Based on all of the other reviews I read, I feel I should not have bought from this site, but I have yet to see if this is a total ripoff or not. I will definitely come back to right another review on what I got and will Probably send pictures of the clothing to show everyone.
Got these for my wife - they were ok, a couple of the dresses were wearable, but overall the stuff she has received has been kinda crummy - it's too bad because i like some of those styles - seems a shame to have such a nice online storefront for such an overall bad customer experience
My experience was great. Loved the clothing. Fast shipping. The quality wasn’t the greatest but... you get what you pay for. It was still very wearable. I had no problems with Shein until all of my accounts started getting hacked. My email, Instagram, spotify, all of that jazz. Come to find out this was all related to making an account on Shein and giving them my address. Their whole system had been hacked! I ended up having to change all my passwords and putting security on them. Wish this website has been great but it bombed. Will never be ordering again.
This company is from mainland China. I didn’t realize. No customer service and the quality of the clothing is just ok. No wonder it’s cheap, will not shop here again
Absolute trash with customer service. Can’t ever get ahold of someone, my package has been sitting in my local parcel office for OVER a month. And I can’t get ahold of anyone, nor have they updated my FEDEX so it’s not like I even have a tracking number!!!! I spent a lot of money! What a waste to not get the $300 worth of merchandise.
Shein is rated 2.05 based on 861 reviews