Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
Clothes (when they fit are lovely) however when you return an item you are refunded the sale price regardless of whether you pay full price or not. Both of my last two refunds (5 items), which I paid full price for, have all gone into sale so I received sale price refunds. Technically this is theft. You also pay £2.50 for a refund which is deducted from your refund as well.

There is no way I can find how to contact Shein other than a telephone number and the number is foreign so would probably cost a fortune to ring. Really awful procedure and this needs to be changed as they will be raking thousands from people.
I ordered some items. Tried returning 3. Still haven't received my refund. It's been weeks. There's no way to reach them. At least I paid thru PayPal. Hopefully I can get resolution thru them...
Shein is normally really good products for the price , however I Placed An order on 1st July and it’s now 29th July and still no order , I know there maybe be delays but there’s no way to track this order or ask anyone for information about this !!! It should have been here 16th
I placed an order on the 17th of June, received the items two weeks later. Not a problem as Covid-19 I'm sure played part to the delay. The items were a hit and miss and you really get what you paid for. My issue is that I sent back 2 items for a refund. I posted the items on the 2nd of July and according to the tracker they received it on the 4th of July. No refund, no acknowledged email, my account shows that the items have not been received by them yet the postal tracker says different. I cannot find any contact details, I tweeted them and got no reply. It's hard as there is no 'office' to contact and it is coming up to a month and I've got not heard from anyone. Really disappointed.
I order some items the 1st time and it was good, the 2nd time I got half my order and was missing at least 4 items that I had already promoted online.
I don’t like that u can’t talk to anyone and the jewelry is costume jewelry and can’t be returned.
I’m upset that I placed a 3rd order before getting my 2nd, so now I’m scared to see what I’m not getting in that order
I’m so upset cause they do have cute clothes that r way cheaper than fashion Nova, but this 3rd order will be my last 🤦🏽‍♀️
Their clothes is pretty cheap qualities not the best but it is really cute. Just don't have to return anything. it's a months I can't get through and my money has not been credited it back. is nearly impossible to track your returns
quality is sooo bad and shipping takes 1 to 2 months
So, my order did not come yet, and it was placed April 23rd. They could do way better on the shipping, and not to mention, it says it at some place in New york, and has been there for a REALLY long time! But, the prices are low, and the outfits LOOK cute, but I am waiting to see if this is going to be a ripoff. So far, decent experience. Based on all of the other reviews I read, I feel I should not have bought from this site, but I have yet to see if this is a total ripoff or not. I will definitely come back to right another review on what I got and will Probably send pictures of the clothing to show everyone.
Got these for my wife - they were ok, a couple of the dresses were wearable, but overall the stuff she has received has been kinda crummy - it's too bad because i like some of those styles - seems a shame to have such a nice online storefront for such an overall bad customer experience
My experience was great. Loved the clothing. Fast shipping. The quality wasn’t the greatest but... you get what you pay for. It was still very wearable. I had no problems with Shein until all of my accounts started getting hacked. My email, Instagram, spotify, all of that jazz. Come to find out this was all related to making an account on Shein and giving them my address. Their whole system had been hacked! I ended up having to change all my passwords and putting security on them. Wish this website has been great but it bombed. Will never be ordering again.
This company is from mainland China. I didn’t realize. No customer service and the quality of the clothing is just ok. No wonder it’s cheap, will not shop here again
Absolute trash with customer service. Can’t ever get ahold of someone, my package has been sitting in my local parcel office for OVER a month. And I can’t get ahold of anyone, nor have they updated my FEDEX so it’s not like I even have a tracking number!!!! I spent a lot of money! What a waste to not get the $300 worth of merchandise.
This site is terrible, slow delivery & very poor quality. Returns are impossible.
Returned 85$ worth of shoes because the size was wrong and suddenly my account got reset and I lost all my points and my orders, I can't track anything and I had an order coming in and now it's gone! The customer service is a useless robot machine that literally does nothing! Im outraged, I loved shopping here until now. Completely unprofessional.
You’re charging me $10 Dollars to buy a $100 gift card for a birthday ? What is your problem ?? That’s highway robbery !!! I am giving you business and in return , you still want a fee??
I’m so disappointed. Ordered my stuff April 17. It shipped the 29th but first told me it shipped the 26th so I’m sitting here waiting for my stuff to find out it hadn’t even been shipped. It’s not even worth the wait. Could have saved my money and got some things from Walmart. Customer service sucks. And yet to get an update. By time it’s at my door I’ll get an update. Don’t waste you’re time just buy from somewhere else
For those who can’t find customer service!!!!: download the shein app and under where it says me it shows where you can reach customer service. Then once clicked hit need more help Where they will ask questions. A robot will answer but there should be a chat button pop up after a few answer questions click it, i think it ask if you want to chat and it should connect you. Hope this helps other because I struggled to find it at first.
As far as my entire experience with shein....
Prices were good but it was processing for 10 days before saying shipped. Which I never received and email like they said. I’m not sure how long it’ll take for it to get here after being shipped but hopefully it’s soon. Might update once they get here if they get here!
I know a pandemic is going around and all but i placed my order more than TWO weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived. All i ordered was jewelry??? I’m very disappointed.
I placed My order April 8th. I still have not received my shipment. Why is that ? I would like to know my status.
Now due to lock down, they increase their prices too much! They do not act ethically.
Shein is rated 2.04 based on 687 reviews