Shein Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Shein
12PM
12PM

How would you rate Shein ?

"If you want to survive in this business, dont ship via Delhivery They are Liars. They commit a delivery date and blame us on messages for not being availaible. They never show up and admit they didnt on call due to lack of staff.. Never ordering again. https://t.co/PsGkXt329r"
"Haven’t received my order yet and hoping it will arrive within the next 5-6 days, but no way of tracking or seeing history. I attempted to IM them several times and no response. Discover indicated that I was charged. Scary that they have no customer service numbe or email. First and last time ordering from Shein."
"HUGE RISK OF IDENTITY FRAUD Shein and Romwe are both asking me to send photos of my government id passport and credit card, i called paypal and my credit card company they said this is very concerning that an online merchant is asking for such photos, even with id numbers blacked out. they called my on my landline which corresponds to my billing address, but still demanded that i send the photos. romwe gave me a refund on paypal because i refused, however shein has not given me a refund BEWARE you might not get your clothes or your refund"
"NOT TRUE TO SIZE. MATERIAL IS VERY POOR QUALITY FEELS PAPER THING, LIKE IT WON'T RESIST WASHING. THE MINUTE I OPENED MY BAG AND TOOK THE BLOUSE OF THE BAG I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED. I ORDERED A LARGE BUT TRUE SIZE LOOKS LIKE A X-SMALL. BE VERY CARE-FULL WHEN BUYING FROM THIS SITE."
"Jumper ordered was tiny, one size fits all, don`t think so, good quality but made for a 12 yr old. Extremely disappointed as the they show a lovely selection of Jumpers. Never again!"
"Took nearly 2 months to come home. Packaging was really bad and clothing not as stated on website. Material very flimsy for price. Had high expectations for the price I had to pay."
"Sizing off and returns process complicated"
"Web site and offers very appealing. Promised discount BUT small print does not include any sale items....bit disapointing and old gimmick. They should be better than this considering most items have sale price."
"I made an order Sunday but am hoping it will come by Saturday, it got dispatched Monday , anyone know if it will arrive on time ??"
"Extremely low quality materials and sewing, random sizes, baggy shapes. Dismal translations of their website to other languages (not GT - even this would do better job). Shady refund policy (I managed to return the stuff and got money back after I contacted Customer Service to ask for address and all). Their level and modus operandi is similar to Alibaba. Selling junk to greedy Westeners who care only about price. You may get accidentally 1 wearable item out of 20. If that's good enough for you, go for it."
Shein is rated 1.80 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!