Shein Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend Shein
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Shein made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
"I ordered 2 bikinis in large, i am normally a size 10/12. They are so small and more like a size 8. Quality is good but if you are going to order you need to order 2 sizes bigger than you are. Plus they have no returns policy on swimwear so im stuck with 2 bikinis that i cant wear."
Are you Shein? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Its so nice"
"I spent about $100. Out of the 7 items I got, only 1 fits and is of good quality. The rest are oddly shaped, thin, cheap material. You get what you pay for though! I’d rather shop at Forever 21 for quick fashion. I won’t be shopping with them again. Have to say quick delivery and packaged well though. Hopefully the return process isn’t a nightmare."
"THANK YOU ALL for your honest reviews!! It saved me from making a big mistake by ordering from this company!! I’ll stick to the companies I can trust!"
"The clothes were hit or miss but to me the biggest red flag was the fact that after you state you are returning an item they will no longer allow you to review it. It's just plain dishonest. Also one of the shirts I got I later found out was a rip off of a higher end brand, they just stole the shirt pattern, complete with that company's logo on it, and put it on their own shirt. They're disreputable at best. I'll never buy from them again."
"its a hit and miss with the clothes that you order. sometimes its cute..sometimes the clothes come out to be so big and the material is cheap. I also think they scam you on your refund money!! thats why when you look at your orders..it wont tell you what you returned. the order just disappears so you can't keep track on how much you're getting back. Good thing i learned my lesson from the first time. So 2nd time is screen shot it. I did my returns...and they refund me 30 less then what im suppose to get! So i had to contact them!"
"Really awful quality, items are nothing like the pictures"
"No item recieved after weeks waiting scammers"
"I hate shein. The stuff they show and the one they deliver is entirely different . I brought and overcoat which was so bad that I had to make a return order and they send the money to my wallet and not my account so to use that money , I had to reorder from their site and again I received the worst stuff. Sick and tired of shein . Hate it... Worst online site..."
"i always shop from there and have no complains and always get compliments from people ."
"I tried to return 3 items I purchased on their website. Their website states you can return items, but they make it impossible for you to contact them or access your order on their website for the return."
"Ordered a shirt and blazer, shirt is okay but pattern slightly different to what was displayed in the picture, blazer was awful. It was made of a weird, very thin hessian type material and it was completely creased up. It also smelled really badly of fish and I don't want to know why."
"I order 4 item only 65.00 they took out 2xs on me. Will never order from there again my account went negative. Scam!!!"
"Ordered 2 dresses for a wedding. The 1st dress didn’t fit at all (XL) from plus size range. Probably best to describe the dress to a uk 14. So I then ordered the largest possible size, to my dismay the only comparison between both dresses was the length & collar. The 2nd dress slipped over my shoulders & sat at elbows remained tight around the tummy. Certainly not a fit for the fuller figure."
"The clothes are garbage and pretty sure the reviews are fake as there is no where to leave one on the actual site. I’m a size 6/8 US. So I sized up to a large just to be safe. These clothes are made for baby hobbits. Couldn’t even zip the dress I ordered and was about to burst out of the swim suit. I’d avoid this place like the plague or stick with somewhere you’re familiar with."
"Ordered three bikinis and a bodysuit. All were cheap and badly made! Bikini tops give NO support whatsoever and are probably not suitable for boobs over a size B cup. Bottoms were mis shaped. The body suit is not long enough in the body to do up unless you want your boobs hanging out the top of it... then to read that they will not accept exchanges or returns for either swimwear (despite having hygiene strip in bottoms) or bodysuits. Total waste of money!!"
"I ordered two medium T shirts with different logos One would fit a 8 year old and the other was normal size. As the tiny one was not a T shirt I would actually wear, it was for a joke. But sorry Shein never again."
"I had order some clothes from their website and when I got the clothes some of them did not fit. I went through the process to return the clothes that did not fit but I never received the money back for the returned item over a month later. There is no customer service line to call when you have an issue with anything. You have to "submit a ticket" for which they said they will contact you within 24 hours but I was never contacted even after submitting several tickets."
"Do not buy from here I bought a coat I’m usually a size small so I got a medium just to make sure but the coat came and my friend has an exact same coat but the one that I received from shein was very cheap quality and it was like and xsmall evem thomit said medium and there was big holes in the pockets at the bottom where the stitching was coming out waste of money I’d expect it to be ok quality for £40!!!"
"I do order from Stein frequently but must say to be honest, it is hit and miss with some of their clothing. I will only buy sale items now so I'm not out of pocket too much for their sizing errors."
Shein is rated 2.13 based on 124 reviews