Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
Items arrived in a good time. Fabric poor. Return process appalling. Shein do not answer emails. I have been waiting well over a month for refund. Still no refund. I would NEVER recommend this company.
It was very quick in coming and so easy to return and the quality is good
Shein is okay I had cloths from there but I’m trying to login on my phone and it keeps taking things out of my bag I have been searching up the same thing and it still has took it out of my bag I’m not a dramatic person but this is annoying I give this a 1 I wish I could give it a 0
I would give this company a zero if I could. I am in UK and purchased some items and wanted to contact the company re returning some items that they say are not returnable. However the UK customer rights are that they can be. I have tried to contact their customer services but there are no contact details available for this company and they do not respond to messages to discuss the issue. Use them at your peril especially if you want to return anything.
Shien sells swastika necklaces!! They have removed the word swastika but the item still remains available. DO NOT support this company that supports hatred & systematic mass murder !!!
Muy mala experiencia casi un mes esperando parack me dijeran k no saben pork me devolvieron mi paquete. Si me devolvieron mi dinero pero creo k si no tenian la melcancia me lo devieron haaber dicho al momento no al mes ...Ademas lo unico k recibi muy mala no creo k sobreviva una lavada!!
I had a problem with this company several months ago and posted a negative review. Basically it had to do with long shipment times. But that wasn't the major issue. It is with their response to customer complaints. It took a couple of weeks to even get a response from anything but a BOT. When I posted my review, they tried to say it was unfounded. I sent all of the correspondence to the review company, and they said my complaint was valid. That said, I decided to give them another try. Extremely bad decision.

On June 22, I sent three packages back to them for various reasons. I used the shipping label they provide and the items were delivered to their New Jersey facility on June 24. Then, the status was changed to "In Transit to its final destination." I checked with the Post Office who didn't know where they were. I tried to get Shein to tell me, but they kept responding with a BOT which was incapable of a relevant response. I finally got a person to respond, and it didn't get any better.

They keep responding to me by sending me a copy of the USPS status I mentioned above. I have been in contact with them several times a day and their responses are basically mindless. It is now 18 days since the property was sent back. And they are refusing to refund because they do not have the property in their warehouse. They keep asking me to "give them a few more days" when the fact is they are way beyond the number of days that is reasonable and the keep giving me the same responses.

Earlier today, I got two new responses. One saying they will refund to my payment card. The other saying they will not refund unless they get the packages. It's anybody's guess what is going to happen. Meanwhile, I'm getting charged by Afterpay for items I sent back. There is no resolution in site.

Packages get lost. That's probably not their fault. But the major problem with this company is that they are not responsive to customer complaints. Any respectable company would have refunded the day the packages went missing. They would not banter with a customer...a very GOOD customer I might add...over this Once the packages are sent using their label and instructions, the responsibility shifts to them. Instead of honoring their return and refund policy, they choose to almost accuse the customer of some kind of wrongdoing, not believing the customer with respect to the missing property, and causing the customer to incur the cost of the merchandise. This is unacceptable. The lure of low cost merchandise is a strong one. But I'm here to tell you that if they purchase doesn't go exactly to plan...their plan that is...it's not worth dealing with this company. Their customer service is tone deaf and at the very least, incompetent. My advice is to spend a few extra bucks and buy from a reputable company.
I had to return some items and shipped them out with the label they emailed me to return...it's been a month and half since I shipped but I haven't heard back or received a refund.
They put the wrong address on my package so now it’s going back to them. I already talked to Canada post and said it was Shein mistake not putting the address. Now I can’t even contact them to see what is going on or even get my refund back. DO NOT BUY from them
I have seven items that I have been trying to return for almost two months! U fill out the info and when I get to the second last screen it will never advance to the last screen! I am stuck with these items even thoughthe were all returnable
Poor quality clothes and nothing can be returned. How convenient.
Shein fashion customer care number..7063160573./ 6287773656.all problem solved and money refund.Shein fashion customer care number..7063160573./ 6287773656.all problem solved and money refund.
Bought 4 bathing suits. They all fit small now I cannot return them and they do not want to give me a refund. I want to speak to a live person not to someone in a chat that all they do is tell me they cannot help me.
Got everything I ordered for in a good amount of time, the top for the swimsuit was slightly small but that’s fine.
LOVED IT, SHEIN DID ME RIGHT
!!!! Got my white jean skirt, looked n fit great. CORALINLIN IS THE ONE YOU GOTTA LOOK OUT FOR!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE FABRIC, NOT SAME COLR I ORDERED, NOT SAME CUT OF SHIRT, WAS OL' LDT MATERIAL... HORRRRRRRRRRIBLE. SHEIN WAS EXCELLENT!!!!!:):):):)
Shein fashion customer care number..6287773656.// 7063160573.all problem solved and money refund.Shein fashion customer care number..6287773656.// 7063160573.all problem solved and money refund.
Shein customer care number ///6287773744////9007432861.
Shein fashion customer care number. 9966865284//6366799157 all problem solve and money refundShein fashion customer care number. 9966865284//6366799157 all problem solve and money refundShein fashion customer care number. 9966865284//6366799157 all problem solve and money refund
Shein is rated 2.05 based on 693 reviews