Shein Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Shein

How would you rate Shein ?

(optional)

14 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Roxanne Burns

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Shein in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Roxanne Burns
"SOOOOO cute. I buy practically everything from Shein. Love their affordable cuteness."
"Great range of products that aren't available in the shops for good prices. Quality is fairly good too!"
Yvonne Strachan
"Jumper ordered was tiny, one size fits all, don`t think so, good quality but made for a 12 yr old. Extremely disappointed as the they show a lovely selection of Jumpers. Never again!"
"Took nearly 2 months to come home. Packaging was really bad and clothing not as stated on website. Material very flimsy for price. Had high expectations for the price I had to pay."
"true to size and great quality clothing"
"Sizing off and returns process complicated"
Glan Morgan
"Web site and offers very appealing. Promised discount BUT small print does not include any sale items....bit disapointing and old gimmick. They should be better than this considering most items have sale price."
"I made an order Sunday but am hoping it will come by Saturday, it got dispatched Monday , anyone know if it will arrive on time ??"
Isobel Sinclair
"Lovely items and great prices. A delightful website with easy navigation. Great discount codes and free delivery. Thank you she in you have made me a happy woman"
Michelle Gallagher
"My dress arrived so quick and was absolutely perfect in every way!! Fit all my bumps and made me look every bit as glam as I’d hoped. Thank you"
"Extremely low quality materials and sewing, random sizes, baggy shapes. Dismal translations of their website to other languages (not GT - even this would do better job). Shady refund policy (I managed to return the stuff and got money back after I contacted Customer Service to ask for address and all). Their level and modus operandi is similar to Alibaba. Selling junk to greedy Westeners who care only about price. You may get accidentally 1 wearable item out of 20. If that's good enough for you, go for it."
Polly Morgan
"Lovely quality items, just a little long on delivery time"
"Love their selection of dresses and tops."
"Quality and honest business model with trendy clothes at affordable prices!"
Shein is rated 3.71 based on 14 reviews