Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
yup yes sir
My moms card keeps getting charged by this website that neither of us has used
I ordered on Shein on 1/09/2021. I ordered 8 items and all were pretty good quality. Including the jeans I purchased they were amazing. My package took 10 days to deliver. (estimated to be delivered on Feb 4) I was nervous since it was my first time shopping but I had a great experience. I will definitely be shopping again.
Got a corduroy and teddcoat jacket.Took about two weeks to get here,Not bad quality and I'm actually pleased with it but the material isn't the best also kinda thin,overall its nice for the price
I would reccomend shein. I have gotten 3 orders with them and have never been disappointed. I have never returned something so do not know that process but the clothes are cheap and can be really nice. Some clothes can be a little cheap but i always read the reviews first but really like their trendy clothes whilst still being within budget
I have spent 4 days trying to get ahold of customer service.because it said order sitting at site.and delivered and it was never delivered to my physical address instead it is sitting 5 hours away from supposed to be delivered.
I had ordered a shirt and it took 6 months to come in, and when it did it was the wrong size and I couldn’t return
So glad I always check out a companies reviews, before ordering.

I will pass.
Do not order!!! What you see on the website is not what you receive. Cheap replicas with cheap materials.
The only thing lovely about my order,was the packaging. The quality of the clothes were abysmal. The pyjamas are made out of some sort of stretchy material. You know the type you'd buy for granny in a home. Never again
Hacker got a hold of my personal information and made an account in my name. I spoke to Rean, a customer service agent via chat who refused to delete the account and stop the pending orders on the fraudulent account. He told me to wait 12 hours for an email for a "decision". There should not have been a decision, and I should not have to wait 12 hours to receive an email on whether or not the hacked account would remain open while allowing the hacker to continue to have full access to the account!
Phew.....thanks for the reviews guys.....I almost bought something.....
quality of clothes suck. delivered clothes are disappointing and different from what is seen online.
This site lies to Canadian citizens. Be prepared to pay duty tax $32.00 CAN
Sure if you get free shipping then maybe consider. Warning to foreign customers be prepared it’s not the best quality and not worth the money.
One day, I go clothes shopping online. I find Shein and start buying stuff. Later on, I cancel my order but don't get my money back and lose $157. My order still hasn't come when I ordered it last year (not that I at all still wanted it)!! I try to email then but I get a pathetic response saying, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience."I don't recommend Shein. Yes, the stuff looks nice, but you will get scammed.
I have receive garbage the cloth quality is not even posible to wear them i dont recommend anyone to buy ever
Shein wrote my address wrong so post office in my country couldn't deliver it to me, now I'm waiting for shein to respond to my email asking them to contact the post office themselves because I can't do it myself (that's what I've been told by the post office helpline), but I'm guessing by the low rating that they won't do that.
I’m so disappointed in SHEIN I will no longer be purchasing from this site i order around November & its January and I haven’t receive anything and yet it claims to be 21 MINUTES AWAY SHEIN & USPS step up your game before you lose Majority loyal customers.
Thankyou Shein Once Again , for Quality Clothing , Reasonably Priced , Prompt Delivery, Nicely Bagged {thankyou hermes }
I applied for a return on 31 December 2020. Return track says it has been refunded but it’s now 12 January and still no refund on Afterpay. Have sent messages on website and no response. Do I even got my money back?? Can’t get hold of anyone.
Shein is rated 2.05 based on 864 reviews