Shein Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Shein
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Shein made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
"recommend against, very poor quality material and only fits if your super skinny with no curves. Purchased two items, very disappointed. Never again"
Are you Shein? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Shein is the worst store I have ever ordered from. I ordered 3 things on their website still have never got them to this day it has been over 3 months. I go on their website and log in to my account where it says your order has been canceled mean while nobody gave my money back. I can not be more disappointed. And their clothes was suppose to be for a Youtube video but now my plans are ruined"
"Shipping time was fast. But the quality of the coat I ordered was garbage! ... I should have known $40 for a teddy bear coat was suspicious 😩😔"
"One of my items didn't arrive but the website said it had and now I can't return as the website isn't working when i press the "return" tab"
"Horrible service I place an order , they send an email saying order was arrived I never get anything I contact the company to ask for help ... and they do nothing don’t order here again they want you to purchase items but if you have troubles they don’t pay attention to you they don’t care .... never ever will purchase anything on this place if could rate 0 I would horrible"
"Hi, I had ordered 18 items off Shein website on the 6th of Jan 2019 as my sister who was down on holidays took a fancy to some of their stuff and wanted it. Nonetheless we ordered double the amount that entitles one to free express delivery just to ensure delivery within the 3-5 days range as promised by Shein. However today being the 12th of January 2019, my sister who was due to leave today has just been dropped off to the airport minus the shein parcel which is still due to arrive. I have been trying to get in touch with shein since the 10th however there is no contact number listed on their site, no live chat, just automated messages that do not solve any issues, and FB messenger reply’s once in 24hrs or later. On researching and following up on their courier service provider (which is not something provided by the website and I needed to manually check all courier services in my area to find the right one), it was brought to my notice that the parcel hasn’t even reached my State let alone my locality. Further more I am not even sure it is in my country. On tracking the package on the Service providers site we found out that the pickup was continuously rescheduled till the 11th (i.e. the day the package was due to reach us), and hadn’t left their warehouse till then. A screenshot of the same is also attached. If this is Shein working on Express Free Delivery I would hate to see their normal delivery. Considering there is no way to get in touch with Shein , am posting publicly my grievances to see what they have to say about their lousy delivery services and to prevent anyone else going thru the same scenario as we did today."
"Scam alert! I spent $50 on lingerie only to find out they sent sizes too small and poor quality. They advertise pretty pictures but the pieces are made from cheap ripable fabric, seams coming out, threads coming out everywhere. I emailed them pictures of the pieces -- no response. This company is a total fraud."
"So poor quality that I even didn’t wanted to put dress on me, only useful to wash floors. I ordered bodysuit which I put straight away to bin after customer service said it’s not returnable. Don’t waist your time and money on this scam."
"I was placing my order and stopped when after entering the card number, it asked for the pin number for my card....never give your pin number to anyone!"
"This company is complete fraud. I placed an order online, they took funds from my bank account and then proceeded to not fulfill my order because they flagged it as fraud. They requested a copy of my card information and my ID. When I requested an immediate refund because it was them that flagged the fraud not myself or my bank who flagged it, I was told a request would be acknowledged within 24 hours. If your not going to send the merchandise, don't take the money. Also there is no customer service number to call so you are at the whim of faceless employees to rectify the situation. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY."
"They send me emails with order confirmation I never made Your SHEIN order number is LXA45539"
"Poor and cheap quality! I wasted my time and money! Planning to return what I bought!"
"All I wanted was to buy a nightgown, and there it was...Huge discounts if you buy three and so forth and so on, was never able to get to the page to order. What the heck? Greed is something that will bring a company down. Try to con people and they will turn against you! Americans are not stupid!"
"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! This Company is a scam. Their products have very poor quality. The customer service it bad and they don't want to give the money back."
"BTW... I don't have a e-mail app on my phone either, once I long into my pc, I usually click "trash" em all."
"I saw some curtains... But to install a app, just to see whatcha got... ain't happening.. But the reviews really made me happy, no Bizznezz from me"
"This company is a fraud!!!!! It takes the money of its users with no plans on shipping out any clothing. On top of all this the company has no phone contact number, only live chat, and you get no help with live chat because there is never anyone there to chat..."
"Placed an order and some of the items didn't fit. I logged onto shein site to return the items and it said no orders where found under my account. Tried to contact company and no contact number. Tried live chat and got no where. I haven't been able to find out how to exchange or return my items. Will never order from this site again."
"I ordered about 30 items and I follow Shein charts on size and had over 5 items that were too big, but I could not return or exchange them because to do so you must print your order and choose from there and those items did not appear on my return order, only about less than 20 were there. Shein’s response, must be your server, tried on over 5 different computers and servers, no luck and no help from their really bad customer service. Not worth it, too many other sites to order from"
"I ordered 2 sweaters. One was very pretty as expected. Ran very large. Second sweater was very cheap looking. Ran very small. I wont order again."
Shein is rated 2.12 based on 59 reviews