Shein Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend Shein
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Shein made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Very fast delivery from ordering to delivery 6 days!! Very fast!! I ordered Bardot style polka dot jumpsuit I’m a size 14/16 but ordered 18 and it’s a perfect fit so would advise to order size up. For the price the quality wasn’t too bad perfect for holidays! Will definitely be shopping at Shein again!!"
Are you Shein? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered 4 items then panicked after reading the reviews on here. I immediately asked for a refund (approx after 1 hour of ordering) I’m happy to say that I have been given a full refund with and it’s gone back into my PayPal account. I wanted to write this to show that this company has improved their refund process, from previous comments made"
"Delivery good and pictures are the product. However, you dont get what you dont pay for. It is a very low quality and the size id off for many of the items It is lower quality then forever 21. Just realize you are getting very low quality items and the price makes it not worth it to bother to return it. If you workout realize the size may not work for you. I got about 10 items and I am not excited about any of them."
"Terrible quality of item, badly stitched together. Difficult to return item. Won't be using this company again."
"I have ordered from Shein on several occasions and had been very happy with what i'd bought. Only recently I had to return two items. Not only did Shein charge me for the return postage, which no other online ordering shop does, but they took an inexplainable amount of time to effect a refund. I ended up having to contact their customer services to ask what the delay was. I have now been had the refunded amounts credited to my card, albeit less than what I paid for the clothes. What I would also like to say is that their cotton tops are great. They fit well, wash well and because it's a quality fabric and reasonably priced - they really are worth the purchase!"
"You really do get what you pay for: some items were made from very nice fabrics and fit wonderfully; other items simply didn't. I had to send about 50% of my purchases back because they looked weird or because the fabric was horrible or badly made. The items I kept were of okay quality (like I said: you get what you pay for). However, once you have decided to send items back you cannot publicly review them anymore, which means that only the positive reviews make it onto the website - which is incredibly misleading and unhelpful and makes me question further purchases. That is absolutely not o.k."
"I ordered a jacket from SheIn over a month ago and it has not arrived. I am disappointed because there is no way to even contact somebody to ask questions, or track your order. I’ve been trying to track my order and find out something on the whereabouts of my jacket and it is like it just disappeared off the face of the earth. I will just assume that I am not going to receive it and leave it at that. I will never order from them again!"
"Do not order unless you are sure you are going to keep the order!It is impossible to return because they will not provide you the return address !!!They offered me $5 refund and keep the order and after a few very silly and unprofessional e mails they ignored me !!!The customer service representative - Alice responded ….yes we can except your return and we will send you the return address later !!Never heard from them after that !!!!Very disappointed !!!!"
"TERRIBLE SCAMMMERS! REFUNDED 10 ITEMS! WITH ALLLL THE PROOFS THEY REQUIRED! ONLY GIVE MY MONEY BACK FOR 6 ITEMS!"
"They take the money from your card then don't send your order and ask for a picture of your card avoid"
"I ordered 2 swimsuits, had to return, too small even though I ordered 1 size up. I received the larger size today, I absolutely LOVE these 2 swimsuits. I was totally surprised at the return process, and how quickly I got my suits back. They both look great on me too. Surprisingly, Good experience!"
"Paid for a order and never got it...when contacted they ignored me. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE."
"After reading these horrible reviews I have decided not to order. Too bad! I had a 500 dollar order waiting to be placed! Thank you all for your honest reviews. We all must stick together and protect each other from these scams."
"Dishonest company... they don’t refund your money on the items return.. they just block u Poor quality., they send defective items ., no costumer service Everything is by emails., till they don’t respond."
"I placed my first order and I will not order ever again. I had to return some items due to size issue. I sent them 7 emails regarding my return and nobody reply to any of my inquiries. You have limited time to return but if they don’t give you instructions when you ask them you are stuck with the items you cannot wear. Don’t waist your money"
"Out of the 5 items I got, only 1 is in an ok quality. The return process is a nightmare! I won’t be shopping with them again!"
"I ordered my items on a Monday and received them the following Monday. I was very shocked it only took one week. I looked at the sizes and decided to order a few things that would be more fitted a size larger. Paid off. Everything fits. Jewelry is cute. I've only had my things for 2 days and am ready to place another order."
"First of all, I ordered $50 worth for a package that never delivered. Then when I tried to get help, their workers wouldn’t help and would just leave chat, I have yet to receive a refund for my never coming package, which I waited 2 months for. Absolutely the shittiest place to order from. Complete scam"
"I have ordered hundreds of dollars worth of clothing and shoes from Shein. Every time I wear a piece of their clothes, I get ton loads of compliments. The dresses are so beautiful and affordable. Plus they give you additional discounts"
"Ordered 1 item for the wife. First time ordering from Shein. They are showing the package as delivered, but we never got it. When I tried the live chat, it was a robot which kept telling to me contact the post office or check with my neighbors. When I did find a phone number, they machine had me on hold, telling me how important my order was, then after a couple of minutes the machine hung up on me. Company seems like a total scam and thank god I only ordered 1 item and did not spend a lot. I would not buy anything from this company ever again and would encourage you to do the same. Again, total scam!!!"
Shein is rated 2.14 based on 146 reviews