Shein Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Shein
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Shein made you happy

"Spent $50 on a order over a month ago that I still have not received or been refunded for. Their tracking shows it was delivered a week ago but I never received it. :("
Are you Shein? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Shein receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Had bad experience, I canceled the order after the agent told me I can and reorder, btw I canceled in less than 24 hours , I was told I will get refund and everything back , they did a mistake and sent 4 pieces of cloth wrong , so they charge me on it , holding me for one month telling me manger will contact u , then no one cared , I didn’t want those 4 items cause I reorder them , they ask me to send it back to get my money , had to spend gas on my car , waste my lunch break , go give it back and that was the agent fault and had to wait to get refund , they gave me nothing for inconvenient, still waiting to get my money , if the agent said that I can’t cancel because stuff maybe has shipped which is lies cause I ordered less than 24 hours , it was a mistake from them and I was promised it is canceled however it is shady company becarful ,they will take your money , agent are not experienced, no rewards for your inconvenience, forgot to say that one of the item I got the bag says small and the acutel top was m , u will waste your time and money and gas to back and forth to post office from those inexperienced employee , every order has delay , they will refund the money to the wallet even if u asked to be on your bank , too many mistakes , truly shady ."
"I’ve order 3 times from this app and I just love it I got everything on time and the quality is not bar at all for the price! Just read the reviews from the items you want to get and you should be fine ..."
"If you want to survive in this business, dont ship via Delhivery They are Liars. They commit a delivery date and blame us on messages for not being availaible. They never show up and admit they didnt on call due to lack of staff.. Never ordering again. https://t.co/PsGkXt329r"
"Haven’t received my order yet and hoping it will arrive within the next 5-6 days, but no way of tracking or seeing history. I attempted to IM them several times and no response. Discover indicated that I was charged. Scary that they have no customer service numbe or email. First and last time ordering from Shein."
"HUGE RISK OF IDENTITY FRAUD Shein and Romwe are both asking me to send photos of my government id passport and credit card, i called paypal and my credit card company they said this is very concerning that an online merchant is asking for such photos, even with id numbers blacked out. they called my on my landline which corresponds to my billing address, but still demanded that i send the photos. romwe gave me a refund on paypal because i refused, however shein has not given me a refund BEWARE you might not get your clothes or your refund"
"Top ordered in size 14 , usually I'm a 12 but sometimes online shops are sized differently. It arrived and was an least 2 sizes too small. Had to return. Expensive mistake"
"The Quality of the received item is just amazing even with the affordable prices"
"NOT TRUE TO SIZE. MATERIAL IS VERY POOR QUALITY FEELS PAPER THING, LIKE IT WON'T RESIST WASHING. THE MINUTE I OPENED MY BAG AND TOOK THE BLOUSE OF THE BAG I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED. I ORDERED A LARGE BUT TRUE SIZE LOOKS LIKE A X-SMALL. BE VERY CARE-FULL WHEN BUYING FROM THIS SITE."
"Jumper ordered was tiny, one size fits all, don`t think so, good quality but made for a 12 yr old. Extremely disappointed as the they show a lovely selection of Jumpers. Never again!"
"Took nearly 2 months to come home. Packaging was really bad and clothing not as stated on website. Material very flimsy for price. Had high expectations for the price I had to pay."
"Sizing off and returns process complicated"
"Web site and offers very appealing. Promised discount BUT small print does not include any sale items....bit disapointing and old gimmick. They should be better than this considering most items have sale price."
"I made an order Sunday but am hoping it will come by Saturday, it got dispatched Monday , anyone know if it will arrive on time ??"
"Extremely low quality materials and sewing, random sizes, baggy shapes. Dismal translations of their website to other languages (not GT - even this would do better job). Shady refund policy (I managed to return the stuff and got money back after I contacted Customer Service to ask for address and all). Their level and modus operandi is similar to Alibaba. Selling junk to greedy Westeners who care only about price. You may get accidentally 1 wearable item out of 20. If that's good enough for you, go for it."
Shein is rated 2.13 based on 15 reviews