Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
I had never heard of this company and a $338 charge appeared on my debit card. Fortunately my bank blocked the charge and my card.
You won’t get your package and worst customer service. When you talk with a live agent they will end the chat
Very satisfied with my clothes ordered, good quality and received my order within a week. I'll definitely order again.
I would give 0 stars if I could. They sent me an email advertising 60% off everything with no disclaimers, asterisk or exclusions noted. When I went to checkout the coupon code did not work. I went on their live chat and was told it was certain items. I said that’s not what the email said. I also shared that false advertisement is illegal. They would not honour it or appease me in anyway. I asked to speak with a supervisor. They said they would put a ticket in and a supervisor would contact me within 24 hours. I have not heard back from anyone. Seriously disappointed in their illegal advertising and lack of customer service. I will never shop with them again.
Terrible ,fist time purchase but never again , return is impossible
totally disappointed with whole purchase and customer service
Trying to return items is nearly impossible. If someone can assist me please do..

I am pulling my hair out. You cannot speak to anybody personally.

I will never, ever purchase from them again!
I am highly disappointed with Shein because I tried to buy clothes Here but I couldn't manage to pay as they don't have a clear axplanatoin on how to pay them , I will be happy if I can get more on how to pay ,I need my clothes.
I LOVE SHEIN CLOTHES AND ACCESORIES, SHOES AND OTHER ITEMS I HAVE PURCAHSE. I ONLY HAD ONE REFUND AND A JACKET DID NOT COME WITH THE BELT, OTHERWISE VERY GOOD SERVICE AND WOULD RECOMMEND TOO OTHERS TO PURCHASE FROM. IF YOU DO HAVE A PROBLEM YOU NEED TO CONTACT SHEIN FIRST THEN VISIT WHERE YOUR BILLING WENT TO FOR A REFUND.
Don't order from here if you care about returning items that don't work for you. The returns process is literally impossible and non existent and there is no one to talk to. But, other than that their stuff is super cheap and most of the time fits and is super fashionable. Giving it 3 stars because you get what you pay for, you can't expect Gucci customer service for clothes so cheap. I still order from here all the time and am usually satisfied with what I get.
Never order in these unknown websites... I got my order but it is the wrong one nd I don't even know I get my refund or not.. As I could nt even place return in the app.
I have ordered from here quite a few times and almost every time I am completely satisfied with my order. Sometimes the picture is deceiving so you have to check customer reviews and pictures. Overall, I really like this place though and the shipping takes about a week or week and a half
in the past early 2020 i had orderd i package it took a while to ship like 3 months. i had finally got the package and the shirt was pretty good quality the necklace wes eh but i ordeerd a new package two days ago and some items have already been shipped. i say if you willing to wait a bit go for this app
I like their products and prices, but don't expect to get a delivery in a reasonable timeframe.
I was charged a boarder fee of roughly $24.00 as it was shipped to Canada. No other online clothing store was I charged this fee. Plus DHL was the worst experience in delivering my order. I don’t order from SHEIN anymore because of this boarder fee. Also, one of the blouses smelled so badly, I had to throw it away. I washed it twice then hand washed it and still couldn’t remove the stink that was embedded in the material.
My daughter bought some items from this site, and received an email stating that her items were here but never got them. I just find it weird that there is no number to contact the merchant and no one has replied to my email.
I have order from them several time, a couple pieces didn't fit, I didn't have any problems returning or getting my refund. The sizing, variously but the quilty is good. I will continue to order from them.
For all of you not receiving orders or dissatisfied with the order, think any company as a scam like I have, not reciever refunds ect, inform your bank. They will act on this as a fraud and investigate with reimbursement of the transaction made.
They are thieves. Their sizing is awful and it is impossible to return. They tell you to get a coupon to return the item on your account order, but they erase the orders immediately so that you can not return. There is no way to contact them.
i was nervous about my order arriving on time after reading all of these reviews but my order actually came early! i ordered my package late on the 10th (at like 11 pm) and they arrived the 19th! everything came out exactly like the pictures and fits perfect based off of what i read in the reviews, i’m already starting my next order!
Terrible
None existent customer services. Repossess are unhelpful and actually quite funny. They ask a question, you answer then they ask you again. Seems automated. Great clothes but unfortunately no customer service so take a chance and let’s hope you don’t need a refund
Shein is rated 2.06 based on 746 reviews