Shein Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
it is practically impossible to make a return. their website makes it very hard if not impossible to get contact for starting a return. the clothing is very cheap so not surprising that the quality of fabric is unattractive
This is my first time ordering with them. I need to return some items but when I log in my password isn't working so I attempt the option Forgot my Password but have done it 3 times now and get no emails. I placed a second order under a new profile and raised a ticket against that order explaining the situation with all my contact details and still no response! This is unacceptable. I cant return any items or get my money back. Avoid this website!!!!
I need to return some items but my password seems to not be working so I do the forgot my password option 3 times now and I never get an email to re-set it so I can log in to return some items. I have since set up a new profile and submitted a ticket via that order and explained my situation and no response either!!! That's one way to get out of returns and refunds! Very disappointed.
Shein is a scam. I shop online for the two First time they send me okay stuff for the price then went I go shopping again I done over £200 off items supposed to be 19 items Shein send me one Item Worth £11,49 and it never send me the rest and never give me my money back. Then when you complain to tell you they send you stuff go check on your neighbours but is send one single item the rest of the eating items did not send and Shein NOT give money back you cannot do nothing And the the review was done by themselves . Stay away from it! As the other reviewer has said I wish there were a negative rating I could use for Shein. They are scams! What you see online and what you get are two different things. The cheapest quality ever. And the free return is even a bigger lie!!!!! You literally cannot return anything which is not mentioned when you are shopping and they are robbing you of your money. They are based in China and I am sure all the review they also have online is a lie. I bet they have paid a few pennies per person and to post those good reviews. Stay away from shein!!!!!!
I’ve order lots of clothes from this site cheaper quantity but you get what you pay for seems cute and cheap like many clothes you may find in your local malls
I have not had the unpleasant experiences that others have had with Shein. I got my clothes shortly after I ordered them and found it easy and simple to return them. Make sure you return all unwanted items at once so you don't get charged. I opted in to getting the shein wallet cash, as I expect to be shopping there again in the future and I haven't used it yet but it is definitely sitting there in my account.
I've ordered 3 times from Shein now and all 3 of my orders came within 3-5 business days and I honestly loved all the clothes & accessories I bought. Great quality for the price point that is set. Sizing is very accurate and maybe sometimes runs a little large. Ive ordered kids clothes, women's clothes and accessories and I have maybe returned 6 items out of almost 60 that I purchased. You also get points for writing reviews and all 3 of my orders were discounted with the 15% offer codes they always offer. Spending $130 for 20 items can't be beat!! Definitely will be a continued customer.
Avoid this company at all costs! After you submit an order they deduct the money from your account and never send a confirmation email. Then they delete your order history from your Shein account. Customer service is a joke. They offer a 24/7 live chat option and when you question the whereabouts of your order they abruptly end the conversation and make the matter "closed" or "solved" and then block you from chatting with them. Order from a more reputable site and save yourself a lot of frustration and hassle If I could give negative stars I would!
I wish there was a minus rating. If you are thinking about buying from SHEIN.COM think again. I buy a lot of items online and sometimes there are issues with the products or delivery of my purchases but in all the years since I started buying items online I never came across a company LESS helpful than SHEIN.COM when a delivery goes wrong. It is virtually impossible to get past their ROBOT to contact their customer services. I purchased two garments from SHEIN.COM on 2 separate orders. The first was delivered but it has been opened and resealed when I received it. I know this does not sound like their fault but it shows a trend regarding delivery. The second order I did not receive but Royal Mail shows it was delivered. To insure both my orders I used PayPal for payment hoping that if something goes wrong PayPal will get my money back. SILLY ME! Anyway back to SHEIN. As I said I did not receive my second order but Royal Mail tracking said the parcel was delivered. I tried to contact SHEIN. IMPOSSIBLE! After a few attempts I decided to involve PayPal. I contacted SHEIN a few times through PayPal. and the only suggestion they offered is to claim for the loss from Royal Mail. I gave up and asked PayPal to intervene to help my claim. Guess what. PayPal decided I do not have a valid claim. So if you want to buy from SHEIN or more appropriate SHAME save yourself the aggravation. Go to a high street store or another online outlet.
Customer service is not helping at all late Delmarva and no one can tell where is the package. No return if the service is delayed Payed on line and to return payment will take long time the rudeness of some service provider ,hey need to upgrade the delivery company and deal with more professionals
There is no legit phone number to contact if you have issues regarding item not delivered.
The worst customer service ever and poor quality for all my orders. Will not be ordering from Shein anymore! Don't waste your money.
The worst customer service ever and terrible quality for all my orders. Won't be using this company anymore. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Shein claims you can return items but good luck. I went on their sight and got to the point of downloading the address label which never happened. Tho it said it would take some time I could check back-but I can't find anything in my account that says it's there, and customer service links are a joke. When I click on live chat or submit a ticket all I get connected to are FAQs dead end. beware, the great prices are not so great if you order and can only use one of the 5 things you ordered and are unable to return the poor fitting, poorly sized items
I have ordered from them twice. Cheap items that are impossible to return and you can forget trying to talk to someone. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!
I recommend this store 100%, I've never had an issue with any of my 20+ orders, the items are good quality, and the few things I've sent back I've been refunded for 100% within one week. Plus all the customers reviews on the site are legit. It's my all-time favorite shopping website. TBH I don't get all the negative reviews here, their logistics dept is AWESOME I always get the size and color I ordered, never had a single item missing, and the shipment is always expedited quickly. I live in France and have ordered to different addresses and have always received my orders. And no issues with my credit card at all...I use PayPal as my checkout option, never noticed any shady business, it's a legitimate store I've buying from for over a year now.
I bought five tops that looked really cool online. The order came in two different packages. The first package had a different blouse than the one I ordered. When the second package arrived a few days later, of the four items, all in my correct size, three of them had such tight sleeves, it was almost like the sleeves were a smaller size. Getting the return label was a bit of a hassle, but I bundled up the four returned items (I opted to NOT ask for the correct first piece, just money back), and took it to the post office. The was Oct 15. According to USPS tracking, my package was picked up at 5 pm the next day. Oct 16. That’s when everything stopped. Nine days later it was still “in transit”. Next day, 10 days after it was picked up in Ventura, Ca, it still hadn’t arrived in their facility, 100 miles away. But I had paid by credit card, so that’s when I emailed them (NO CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE!) that if I didn’t get resolution on my refund request in three days I’d open a dispute case. Amazingly, I received my exact refund amount today by email notification. What’s even more amazing is that, according to their own tracking info, Shein STILL hasn’t received my package, so how did they know, to the penny, how much to refund me??
I ordered from shein on 3 occasions this year. Liked the designs was very reasonable prices and you get what you paid for. But have not received my last order and tracked it and it states unsigned for.no invoices with orders or anyone to talk to. Sent email no response. Very dissapointed. Take yr money and dissappear not interested in aftercare
Returned an item they said 7 -10 days for it they have acknowledge receipt of return on 26th September and still no refund they say speak to your bank it’s them not returning the money not my bank ..
Shein customer care helpline number@@9748947602@@8207216179 Shein