Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
I will never again order things from SHEIN Maroc. I bought 46 items, to be delivered on 25/7/2021. I received only 22 items. I have made calls and have written emails but nothing from them or their couriers. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!! HUGE!!!!
Arrived earlier than expected. Some items are really of good quality and even used it in formal events and people were impressed. Otherwise, some items have low-quality fabric, but still looks good when worn. With the variety of choices and the price, i will still be ordering more. Btw, the hello kitty shirts and bags were really nice!
I have not received my parcel after they say it was shipped. There is no customer support and the courier service do not even answer their phone. Very shady. I will never ever buy from them again.
It’s been over a month an I’m still waiting for my package. I’m so disappointed. The customer service is useless.
My order arrived after 2 weeks. All my clothes fit perfectly and are great quality! I was able to track my order via the first email they sent me... Very happy customer!
I have order clothes over a month ago and have not received them yet. I have not even received any notifications regarding my order and it’s progress. I keep contacting them and the courier customer service but nothing seems to change. Very disappointing
I have ordered 3 times and I have ALWAYS received my items within a two weeks time period. I love them and I don’t usually fool with these kinds of websites, but they legit, two thumbs up!!
I highly do not recommend Shein if you ever plan on returning something or need to get in contact with customer service. It's extremely scammy. All there is is an automated chat that NEVER helps with any questions you have. It's been this way since the beginning. Has never been fixed or worked on. Last time I had to return something I had to keep clicking to file for things that were completely different from what I needed until I could find an option to send an email out. This time I was lucky enough to find an old email and reply to it. However I have NO IDEA if I'll even get a response. Do NOT buy from Shein. Below is a photo of proof of my purchase.
shein dont make deliverys to madeira/açores! in portugal! thats so awful! youre going to have a store in portugal soon, but you dont even make deliverys to portugal islands! can you at least explain me why is that???
The parcel arrived really quickly but not all of the clothes fitted me so I went to return them. It’s been over four weeks since an post said they have delivered it but when I go onto SHEIN website it says not delievered to warehouse.
The delivery time was good the quality of clothes wasnt great however for the prices that they offer its what's to be expected I bought some items for my daughter who has suddenly become moreconscious about fashion so for that reason I bought from here because fashions change and my daughters taste in clothing changes regularly so it wasnt too much money to shell out and rather than her clothes being sat in the wardrobe when shes done we give them to charity not landfill so it's a win win.
I ordered 3 t-shirt dresses. I got what I paid for, not the best, but not the worst either. Two of the three were okay, the drop shoulder coffee brown tie-dye dress should not be sold, the sleeves are ridiculously long and feels irregular/not a good fit. Fast shipping.
Shein takes an awful long time to ship (a month for a few things) quality Is not that bad but I got something and It felt like cardboard (a dress) the reviews on the website are completely fake and Shein emails all customers that leave a bad review and ask them to change It, very fishy....
The quality of the items I ordered was horrible. One of the tops looked like it was cut out by kids in a craft class. The color of another top was an entirely different shade than shown online. The return process is also bizarre. I won't be ordering from Shein again.
I ordered two wallets from Shein and they said that it would be delivered in a month. I paid for the delivery. Few weeks later, they told me to pay more money for the Tax, I was so angry, because they didn't tell me before I paid for the first time. Afterwards i waited for almost two months for my wallets. They told me that they had a problem with their system and I was understanding, but as time went on, they gave me excuses. I wanted a refund and I had to fight with them before I got a refund. Please do not order from Shein.
At 02/05/2021 when I canceled the order GSHMLE007000FFC..... 11 pieces , they told me that the amount was deposited in my bank account 506 S/R , and when I made the bank account statement in order to let them know that the money did not enter in my account, and this is what they said from May 28th, they have now returned with the same scenario and say that they Deposit the money in my account and this talk is a lie .. So it is better for you to stop to said lie story because you didn't have any argument except what you wrote in SHEIN application by yourselves
I have had a really bad experience I have spent over R1300.00 I have waited more than a month to receive the items, only to find that they do not match the pictures on the website at all, furthermore the sizes I requested were incorrect. To send the items back to Hong Kong would cost me a further 1500.00 so I had to give the items away. I am very unhappy and there is no way I can get reimbursed at all
I have been dealing with Shein for over 4 years now. It's hard to believe the bad reviews that I am seeing. I have been totally happy with Shein and I love the clothes and their customer service. Sure I had a problem once but I emailed them and they took care of it right away. You can send back free of charge and they credit your credit card right away. This is a great company to deal with. The clothes are beautiful and I get compliments all the time on their clothes. Please try them again.
Surprised these reviews are so bad, my personal experience was AMAZING. I ordered my first dress from Shein ever, and when it came in, it didn't fit right. :( I returned it, the process was fully automated, and I got a full refund, never needed to speak to a person! That was convenient, so I gave it another shot, ordered a size up. That sadly also did not fit, and I tried to return it again, this time they said it would have to be store credit (Shein points/wallet) and I said that's fair, I'm wasting their shipping money after all. But that went in smooth, it took some time, but not too long, and I left a good review of the return process -- which earned me more points. Then I used that to order something completely different, and THAT didn't fit!! But it didn't cost me much between the wallet and points, so I returned one more time, and they STILL refunded me, gave me more points, and I re-ordered that dress 2 sizes up, and through all my interactions, this one literally was FREE. And it DID fit! I am ecstatic, while the whole process was painful, it was mostly due to me picking the wrong sizes and fits for myself. On Shein's side, every step was simple and incredibly forgiving and generous! This is one of my favorite places to shop online now. Beyond the return process and policies, earning points for every interaction is cool, they are generous with coupons and sales, they have detailed fitting data in every dimension (except obviously I'm too dumb to be meticulous about using it, lol) but it measures height, weight, bust, waist, hips, length of dress.... Then even in the community reviews, other users post what size their bought, AND their dimensions, so I can filter for users closer to my size, and see what they advise! Sometimes they say "this one runs small, get one bigger than you expect," wish I had seen that before I bought my first dress! All in all, a great clothing website!
Shein is rated 2.07 based on 1,041 reviews