Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
I'm actually surprised at the low star reviews. I am currently waiting for my third order placed with Shein and can see by the tracking that it will be here much earlier than expected as it usually is so I'm really excited about that. I really only had an issue with one Shirt, but not because of quality, but because I ordered the wrong size.....so I gave it to my daughter. I know that the shipping label is created via USPS in NY, but comes from overseas and this upsets some people, but really the fact that the shipping label is created here gives me comfort in that it is on it's way to NY where they will repack my items and send them my way.....I'm absolutely amazed by how fast this is done. Okay.....I'm rambling. Bottom line is this......you get really nice clothing for great prices. I'm sold and im glad I found them. Oh yea.....flash sales are the best!
Shein fashion customer care number7047624266
I've ordered from Shein 5 times now, it's taken 6- 12 days for delivery to UK. Each item has its own size chart and reviews and using these as guidance have ordered size 0XL to 4XL. Everything I have ordered has fit me and has been an absolute bargain, I have returned 2 items that didn't suit me which Shein put money onto my account without needing to send it back ( I paid for postal insurance at time of purchase which also makes returns easier). The quality is like any other fast fashion highstreet store, tends to be synthetic material and there may be a loose thread ( this has happened once on a hem with me) but I've never paid more than £18 for an item and that was a pair of jeans which are my favourite pair now. I really recommend anyone ordering takes the time to read the reviews, measure yourself and follow the size chart, its great that Shein takes the time to measure each product instead of using a generic chart.
I made my order on 15th July 2020, o received it on 27 th July 2020, my clothes we're fit to size,I love them very much, thanks to Shein
Very food service . Their website was easy to navigate everything was exactly as the pictures showed.
Got my order in exactly 10 days. Great quality and absolutely in love ! My whole review is here with pictures in my blog! https://y0urfashionblogger.wordpress.com/2020/07/23/shein-review/
I absolutely love Shein! The clothes were great quality and I washed them first with no issues. Wrote a whole post and overhaul here I had a wonderful experience with them. Got all of my order in 10 days exactly and everything was perfect. https://y0urfashionblogger.wordpress.com/2020/07/23/shein-review/
I love the clothes I ordered from Shein. They were very good quality for the price. One tip when ordering from Shein is to only get stuff with lots of reviews and pictures. The delivery takes about two weeks in total because the clothes come directly from China. The reason it says it will ship in 3-4 days is that it takes about a week to process the order before it ships out. The sizing is kind of weird but the size charts are helpful. Another thing that is really awesome is the points system because you can apply the points to your purchases.
Shine customer service is very wonderful
It was very quick in coming and so easy to return and the quality is good
LOVED IT, SHEIN DID ME RIGHT
!!!! Got my white jean skirt, looked n fit great. CORALINLIN IS THE ONE YOU GOTTA LOOK OUT FOR!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE FABRIC, NOT SAME COLR I ORDERED, NOT SAME CUT OF SHIRT, WAS OL' LDT MATERIAL... HORRRRRRRRRRIBLE. SHEIN WAS EXCELLENT!!!!!:):):):)
In this quarantine time, they delivered late it's unavoidable, I ordered maternity dresses, they are soo comfy, thanks to shein...
I loved it from the packaging to the material. The only issue I had was I got a pair of size 10 sandals could have been my mistake or theirs but all my other shoes were in the right size. But I'm not returning it. I don't care this was my first online order for clothes can't wait to order again
I did a Shein unboxing video on my YouTube channel. Ur Wa-Wa gurl..♥️♥️
Very good company ,prices are affordable majority of my wardrobe is from shein.i also but my baby clothes from shein I have bought clothes from sale in advance for her so it works perfectly
My Shien Experience was great every thing came fast I got nofications and where my packages was everything arrived on time and the clothes were great quality
I am really shocked with the bad reviews and lack of customer service but I haven't had any issues, if anything is does take a week sometimes, a little longer to receive my order but it gets there. I've had maybe one out of many items that I have bought that wasn't exact but other than that everything else is GREAT!
We've ordered a couple times now. This is my teens place for swim suites! She is SO happy with the 5 she just got! Although the shipping is a bit slow, its worth the wait. She will be ordering again soon! Thank you from a mom that hates shopping!
all the clothes fit perfectly abd are very comfterable, there are also a wide variety of accesories and styles to choose from
Amazing app
Clothes fit on point & came in 8 days! Already placed an other order.
Shein is rated 2.04 based on 687 reviews