Shein Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend Shein
1 New Reviews Written
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Shein made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
"This company sucks. They took my money I paid for express shipping and when I found out it wasn’t going to be to my home in the 2-4 days I paid for I asked and they blocked me."
Are you Shein? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I believe all these Chinese companies are scammers! I wish people would boycott them and perhaps they would change their customer services. BOYCOTT CHINESE COMPANIES!"
"If you have large breasts DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS INCOMPETANT COMPANY! I specifically ordered 3 garments in plus sizes so that they would fit my 38DDD breasts and they sent me garments with flippin A/B cup sizes, hell they only covered 1/3 of my breast!"
"No!! Do not order from this company!"
"Was told they could not process my order without certain info that i know is not needed and I told them forget anout the prder then a day later they charge my card somehow without the info they requested that they so needed amd now its going to take 30 days for a refund. I will be posting a bad review everyday till i receive my refund."
"This website is a fraud. Don’t ever buy from here. $100 lost."
"I'm not sure how there are so many negative reviews...I've ordered, returned, had an order get stuck in customs and refunded completely with no issues. The quality on about 90% of the items I've ordered is amazing, especially for the prices. Returns are free. Customer service always gets back to me within 24 hours. Idk, I've never had an issue and recommend Shein to everyone. I'm ordering from US, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference but to me it's a great company. I guess to each there own :-)"
"I never received my order. their customer service is a joke. You will get no where with them. They marked my order as solved when it never was. So I'm just out $56, not one thing was done by the company to try to reconcile the issue."
"Bralettes non returnable as they say its underwear, all three I purchased either didn't fit One Size was about a size 6, the other two were very poorly made with no support at all"
"I would give ZERO stars if I could. The sizing is ridiculous. XL is the size of Medium. Multiple attempts to use the website or the "Live Chat" to facilitate a return of the undersized item have proven to be futile. The website is BROKEN. OR maybe they don't take returns. Each time I attempted to use the link which was sent, I received a "site cannot be reached" message. My new plan is to donate the little shirt to charity. DO NOT USE this website unless you enjoy frustration and being swindled."
"Shein is complete waste of time. I had a really bad experience with them & would never order from them again. Checking the site, I found some nice pieces & decided to order a few. First they overcharged me, deducting my account not once, not twice but three times, for a single purchase. It was complete headache trying to get refunded; even after I had sent an extract of my bank statement to show the three deductions they still insisted that it was not the case. In the end I had to get my bank to intervene & contest the transaction, and after which I was refunded the extra charges. It took almost three months! And during all these time, the package never arrived. When I queried they said it takes 10-28 days for delivery, yet the website said 6-17 days! So it was another fight to get them to cancel the order and refund. And what made the experience even worst is that the customer care was extremely uncaring and made absolutely no effort to understand the situation at hand. With such bad first experience, I would never order from Shein again."
"This was the worst online shopping experience I’ve ever encountered. Ordered a shirt which arrived looking nothing like the photo. Fabric was cheap and quality very poor. I decided to return it on principle. I downloaded a label they sent me which had a unique bar code and my reference details on it and took the item to the post office. I was told by the company that £3.50 would be deducted from the money I paid, to account for the return (as the label was prepaid). After a month I was chasing for my refund. They asked all sorts of stupid questions to put me off. When was it sent, how was it sent, did you use a label? (Even though the transaction update was noted on their portal) Then eventually came a refund minus £8.49. When I queried why £8.49 was deducted, I was informed £3.50 for the label, £3.99 for shipping and £1 for insurance! I asked for the matter to be referred to a manager and was offered a further £2. I asked for the complaints procedure and was ignored. I wish I had looked into the reviews of others before purchasing from this company. I hope my review will help others. Don’t do it. It’s really not worth it. Customer services is rubbish and all they want is to get as much money off you as possible the first time around. They don’t care about repeat business. I’m sure the majority of customers do not return. Appalling company that should not be allowed to trade overseas. I hope they get what they deserve (back of the dole queue)! They disgust me to the core. Please be aware of this scam company and see that the majority of reviews have all had bad experiences. You will be left out of pocket and with clothing not fit to be worn."
"Scam Scam Scam!!!!! Don’t do it!!! Ordered $67 dollars worth in items received 1 item. Customer service never answer and online chat is a joke."
"I was skeptical to order from here at first but needed some new clothes for work. I spent $118 on various items from sunglasses to blouses to skirts to pants. My order came within a week & I was thoroughly satisfied with my order. Everything was packaged nicely, everything fit (even the pants; I never get pants to fit so I will be ordering other colors!) I think it’s important to read the reviews for each product you decide to buy though before purchasing."
"By far the best online shopping experience I have had! Spent over $100 which gave me free express shipping and my 11 item order was here in 3 days! Prices are incredible for the quality that you are getting, everything fits exactly as expected. I highly reccomend this website, high fashion for low prices!"
"So, I just have to preface this with the fact that I read almost every one of these reviews after placing my order. I found an item last Wednesday night that was a necessity for a cosplay and Shein and Makemechic were the only two websites that sold this particular dress (I used Google image search to crosscheck other websites). After placing my order, I started to get really worried that my item, ordered on 2/13 wouldn't be here in time for my cosplay to be complete on 2/21. I opened a ticket for my item and within hours, I was greeted by customer service, offering to cancel if I thought my item wouldn't arrive. I decided to take a chance and go for it, with express shipping which was $13. The customer service reps kept me updated every step of the way. Shein's own tracking sucks, however, they use DHL for express so I was able to track my item every step of the way. It arrived days early. It's here on 2/18 and I could not be happier. The product is gorgeous and customer service was A++! I'll certainly be ordering again."
"Cheap material, ill-fitting items and sizes are way off. Would not recommend whatsoever. No way to leave reviews online without posting a photo. Don't be fooled by the cute photos and the low prices - You get what you pay for!"
"Two of like 7 things I got I can make work. That's not to say that they are good quality, just decent enough to keep. The rest isn't made to actually look like the fit in the photos. Very bad quality."
"This is how most Chinese websites works. They do not have stocks for most of items, only samples and when there are enough orders from people who were attracted to cheap prices, they start to manufacture and it will take a couple months to get it but fabriand design qulity is so poor it make look like you got it from garage sales. Recommandation: buy from us based online stores"
Shein is rated 2.15 based on 112 reviews