Shein Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
2 New Reviews Written
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Shein made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
"Do not buy from here I bought a coat I’m usually a size small so I got a medium just to make sure but the coat came and my friend has an exact same coat but the one that I received from shein was very cheap quality and it was like and xsmall evem thomit said medium and there was big holes in the pockets at the bottom where the stitching was coming out waste of money I’d expect it to be ok quality for £40!!!"
Are you Shein? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought 2 cardigans. Delivery waa quite good, no problems. Both were very very poor quality. Unwearable. Went straight in the bin. False econony. Wont ever use again."
"Ordered 3 jackets , all size small, one fit, one was big and one was huge, all terrible quality , which to be honest at that price wasn’t unexpected. Sent the two large ones back , got about 50% refund."
"Bralettes non returnable as they say its underwear, all three I purchased either didn't fit One Size was about a size 6, the other two were very poorly made with no support at all"
"I placed an order for my nieces birthday i submitted my full address and full postcode which they got wrong and because of their error royal mail returned my order to them.customer service complete waste of time they take no responsibility whatsoever.will never use again"
"They said it was delivered, didn't receive it and now my vacation is going to be ruined because I am on crutches and can't get to a regular store to buy another one, nor will they give me my money back until they do a full investigation. Glad they are willing to ruin a Customer's vacation over $50.00 and Customer Service was useless. Do yourself a favor and spring the extra money and buy from a reputable company."
"I would give ZERO stars if I could. The sizing is ridiculous. XL is the size of Medium. Multiple attempts to use the website or the "Live Chat" to facilitate a return of the undersized item have proven to be futile. The website is BROKEN. OR maybe they don't take returns. Each time I attempted to use the link which was sent, I received a "site cannot be reached" message. My new plan is to donate the little shirt to charity. DO NOT USE this website unless you enjoy frustration and being swindled."
"The sizing is horrible. An XL fits like a Small. Looks like I'll be giving most of it to my 10 year old granddaughter, also the material on most items feels cheap. so disappointed after spending the amount of money I did. I will NOT be ordering again to this company"
"Shein is complete waste of time. I had a really bad experience with them & would never order from them again. Checking the site, I found some nice pieces & decided to order a few. First they overcharged me, deducting my account not once, not twice but three times, for a single purchase. It was complete headache trying to get refunded; even after I had sent an extract of my bank statement to show the three deductions they still insisted that it was not the case. In the end I had to get my bank to intervene & contest the transaction, and after which I was refunded the extra charges. It took almost three months! And during all these time, the package never arrived. When I queried they said it takes 10-28 days for delivery, yet the website said 6-17 days! So it was another fight to get them to cancel the order and refund. And what made the experience even worst is that the customer care was extremely uncaring and made absolutely no effort to understand the situation at hand. With such bad first experience, I would never order from Shein again."
"This was the worst online shopping experience I’ve ever encountered. Ordered a shirt which arrived looking nothing like the photo. Fabric was cheap and quality very poor. I decided to return it on principle. I downloaded a label they sent me which had a unique bar code and my reference details on it and took the item to the post office. I was told by the company that £3.50 would be deducted from the money I paid, to account for the return (as the label was prepaid). After a month I was chasing for my refund. They asked all sorts of stupid questions to put me off. When was it sent, how was it sent, did you use a label? (Even though the transaction update was noted on their portal) Then eventually came a refund minus £8.49. When I queried why £8.49 was deducted, I was informed £3.50 for the label, £3.99 for shipping and £1 for insurance! I asked for the matter to be referred to a manager and was offered a further £2. I asked for the complaints procedure and was ignored. I wish I had looked into the reviews of others before purchasing from this company. I hope my review will help others. Don’t do it. It’s really not worth it. Customer services is rubbish and all they want is to get as much money off you as possible the first time around. They don’t care about repeat business. I’m sure the majority of customers do not return. Appalling company that should not be allowed to trade overseas. I hope they get what they deserve (back of the dole queue)! They disgust me to the core. Please be aware of this scam company and see that the majority of reviews have all had bad experiences. You will be left out of pocket and with clothing not fit to be worn."
"Didn’t receive an email to confirm my order. Haven’t had any updates as to where my order is! As for the customer service it’s poor! I work in retail and have never had such bad customer service as this website! Don’t waste your money!"
"Scam Scam Scam!!!!! Don’t do it!!! Ordered $67 dollars worth in items received 1 item. Customer service never answer and online chat is a joke."
"I wrote down everything that I ordered specifically for reference in case something stupid happened. They added a duplicate shirt to my order and charged me for it. I have shipping insurance but with it being in China, I don't know if my return will ever get there or be credited to me. Their customer service is so uncomfortable and if not awkward, just plain rude. I don't even have a review of the clothes yet. I can't imagine what a nightmare that will be at this point."
"This company sucks. They took my money I paid for express shipping and when I found out it wasn’t going to be to my home in the 2-4 days I paid for I asked and they blocked me."
"It took them 1 month to give me a refund that I claim in less than 12 hours of my purchase. & I had to do it with my bank because they didn't help at all. They cancel my order but didn't refund my money."
"I believe all these Chinese companies are scammers! I wish people would boycott them and perhaps they would change their customer services. BOYCOTT CHINESE COMPANIES!"
"If you have large breasts DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS INCOMPETANT COMPANY! I specifically ordered 3 garments in plus sizes so that they would fit my 38DDD breasts and they sent me garments with flippin A/B cup sizes, hell they only covered 1/3 of my breast!"
"No!! Do not order from this company!"
"Was told they could not process my order without certain info that i know is not needed and I told them forget anout the prder then a day later they charge my card somehow without the info they requested that they so needed amd now its going to take 30 days for a refund. I will be posting a bad review everyday till i receive my refund."
"Cheap material, ill-fitting items and sizes are way off. Would not recommend whatsoever. No way to leave reviews online without posting a photo. Don't be fooled by the cute photos and the low prices - You get what you pay for!"
Shein is rated 2.22 based on 106 reviews