Shein Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Shein
1934 Review Views (past 24 hours)
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Shein made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Items ordered looked nothing like pictures. Also had parts of items missing. Not to mention the fabric is so cheap it broke while i was taking the plastic off"
Are you Shein? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Shein receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"My order which was placed on 23rd is still under processing and they say its ready to pick up by USPS since 9 days now. I contacted their customer service 6 times to expedite my shipping as I m travelling within a week. All 6 times they agreed to do it and yet the package hasnt picked up by USPS. I m totally disappointed with their service. Please do something to get my package delivered."
"They sent the wrong size"
"Spent $50 on a order over a month ago that I still have not received or been refunded for. Their tracking shows it was delivered a week ago but I never received it. :("
"Had bad experience, I canceled the order after the agent told me I can and reorder, btw I canceled in less than 24 hours , I was told I will get refund and everything back , they did a mistake and sent 4 pieces of cloth wrong , so they charge me on it , holding me for one month telling me manger will contact u , then no one cared , I didn’t want those 4 items cause I reorder them , they ask me to send it back to get my money , had to spend gas on my car , waste my lunch break , go give it back and that was the agent fault and had to wait to get refund , they gave me nothing for inconvenient, still waiting to get my money , if the agent said that I can’t cancel because stuff maybe has shipped which is lies cause I ordered less than 24 hours , it was a mistake from them and I was promised it is canceled however it is shady company becarful ,they will take your money , agent are not experienced, no rewards for your inconvenience, forgot to say that one of the item I got the bag says small and the acutel top was m , u will waste your time and money and gas to back and forth to post office from those inexperienced employee , every order has delay , they will refund the money to the wallet even if u asked to be on your bank , too many mistakes , truly shady ."
"If you want to survive in this business, dont ship via Delhivery They are Liars. They commit a delivery date and blame us on messages for not being availaible. They never show up and admit they didnt on call due to lack of staff.. Never ordering again. https://t.co/PsGkXt329r"
"Haven’t received my order yet and hoping it will arrive within the next 5-6 days, but no way of tracking or seeing history. I attempted to IM them several times and no response. Discover indicated that I was charged. Scary that they have no customer service numbe or email. First and last time ordering from Shein."
"HUGE RISK OF IDENTITY FRAUD Shein and Romwe are both asking me to send photos of my government id passport and credit card, i called paypal and my credit card company they said this is very concerning that an online merchant is asking for such photos, even with id numbers blacked out. they called my on my landline which corresponds to my billing address, but still demanded that i send the photos. romwe gave me a refund on paypal because i refused, however shein has not given me a refund BEWARE you might not get your clothes or your refund"
"NOT TRUE TO SIZE. MATERIAL IS VERY POOR QUALITY FEELS PAPER THING, LIKE IT WON'T RESIST WASHING. THE MINUTE I OPENED MY BAG AND TOOK THE BLOUSE OF THE BAG I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED. I ORDERED A LARGE BUT TRUE SIZE LOOKS LIKE A X-SMALL. BE VERY CARE-FULL WHEN BUYING FROM THIS SITE."
"Extremely low quality materials and sewing, random sizes, baggy shapes. Dismal translations of their website to other languages (not GT - even this would do better job). Shady refund policy (I managed to return the stuff and got money back after I contacted Customer Service to ask for address and all). Their level and modus operandi is similar to Alibaba. Selling junk to greedy Westeners who care only about price. You may get accidentally 1 wearable item out of 20. If that's good enough for you, go for it."
Shein is rated 2.69 based on 26 reviews