Shein Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
11AM
11AM
Click Here

Tell us how Shein made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Shein is fake app.it will lure by offering you cheaper rates but in the end it will cheat you ..money got deducted from my account.please guys help me get my money back by stop using this app..please raise a voice for me and be careful while shopping with this app."
Are you Shein? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Well, the clothes are cute, low quality as expected, but my issue is that their customer service is garbage, they lied to me and then shut me out of their "24/7 customer service chat" which now coincidentally ALWAYS says offline for me. I have records of them telling me they would process an exchange for me, and records of them denying that they said such a thing, then promptly blocking me. now I am not receiving the items i purchased, and cannot get in contact with anyone because, you guessed it, their phone numbers are FAKE. DISHONEST company, and this is how they treat a customer who spent over $300 with them. Shame on them. Don't waste your money with these people"
"They are stealing artwork from independent artist and selling cheep knock off on there site. WARNING!!! If you are an independent artist or someone who shops online, please be aware that SHEIN steals designs from artists and sells them as their own!!! "HALLOWEEN MOON" was a personal design was HAND DRAWN BY Aurelio Voltaireso there is no mistaking it. Regarding their low price, their item is NOT a full throw pillow but just the cover, printed only one one side and... well, IT'S A CHEAP, LOW RES BOOTLEG they invested NO time in creating and that they have NO RIGHT TO SELL!"
"Sent them an email to cancel my order within 24 hours. Order # AYC80101 Email received - US-Jasper-PH (SHEIN) 25 Sep, 14:10 CST Hi Geetamallick, Thank you so much for reaching SHEIN Customer Support. No worries, about it. We will take action for this type of concern. However the package was delivered, and no refund was received. So they did not cancel my order, even though I had requested. I emailed them back on October 4th, today is October 8th and no response from their support. the quality of the items is very bad material. All I want now is to know how to return the items and get my refund, If I am not contacted in 24 hours, I will be filing a BBB complaint on this company."
"No recomiendo shein compre ropa y no la recibí y tampoco el dinero devuelto no sirve es fraude"
"AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!! Liars, thieves and scammers. AVOID!!!"
"I purchased a dress for a wedding and I was truly upset it wasn't at all like the pictures advertised. Very loose and baggy, size unfitted so I decided to return it. After paying for the packages fees which I believe it was quite an amount I have been waiting 2 months for the return to be processed. I have now contacted them to acknowledge what is happening, first time round they told me it was done and I should check with my bank entity, was given a "screenshot" of what they think is a transfer but actually doesn't help me or my bank to see what's the issue. Second time I contacted them they said exactly the same but because I insisted they promise to escalate the issue with the management team and that I will receive an email with further information. Another week is gone and yet no email or whatsoever. Poor customer service by far but what's worst is a fraud."
"I bought 2 dresses and was very disappointed with the quality of the fabric, i returned both and got my money back."
"Ordered 4 Tops in 3x. I like them loose and long to wear with leggings! Three of the tops fit like 1x and are very short, I’m 5’6” and hit just below bellybutton! All pieces say made in China! So I’d been better off ordering from Wish, and saved money in the long run! Will not be ordering from Shein anymore! Buyer beware"
"worst customer service ever. Actually NO customer service at all!!! All Robots responses. I tried returning something and the website would no print out my shipping label, I tried to contact someone. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM."
"Delivery good and pictures are the product. However, you dont get what you dont pay for. It is a very low quality and the size id off for many of the items It is lower quality then forever 21. Just realize you are getting very low quality items and the price makes it not worth it to bother to return it. If you workout realize the size may not work for you. I got about 10 items and I am not excited about any of them."
"Terrible quality of item, badly stitched together. Difficult to return item. Won't be using this company again."
"I ordered a jacket from SheIn over a month ago and it has not arrived. I am disappointed because there is no way to even contact somebody to ask questions, or track your order. I’ve been trying to track my order and find out something on the whereabouts of my jacket and it is like it just disappeared off the face of the earth. I will just assume that I am not going to receive it and leave it at that. I will never order from them again!"
"Do not order unless you are sure you are going to keep the order!It is impossible to return because they will not provide you the return address !!!They offered me $5 refund and keep the order and after a few very silly and unprofessional e mails they ignored me !!!The customer service representative - Alice responded ….yes we can except your return and we will send you the return address later !!Never heard from them after that !!!!Very disappointed !!!!"
"TERRIBLE SCAMMMERS! REFUNDED 10 ITEMS! WITH ALLLL THE PROOFS THEY REQUIRED! ONLY GIVE MY MONEY BACK FOR 6 ITEMS!"
"They take the money from your card then don't send your order and ask for a picture of your card avoid"
"Paid for a order and never got it...when contacted they ignored me. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE."
"After reading these horrible reviews I have decided not to order. Too bad! I had a 500 dollar order waiting to be placed! Thank you all for your honest reviews. We all must stick together and protect each other from these scams."
"Dishonest company... they don’t refund your money on the items return.. they just block u Poor quality., they send defective items ., no costumer service Everything is by emails., till they don’t respond."
"I placed my first order and I will not order ever again. I had to return some items due to size issue. I sent them 7 emails regarding my return and nobody reply to any of my inquiries. You have limited time to return but if they don’t give you instructions when you ask them you are stuck with the items you cannot wear. Don’t waist your money"
Shein is rated 2.21 based on 170 reviews