Shein Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Shein made you happy
Please do not order from these people..what a nightmare to deal with them..I ordered and they sent in me what they wanted to..not close to what I thought I ordered...5 pcs and all fit horribly..not 2 the same..tried to send them back..another nightmare..finally got a label from them what I returned God's to another address.(????).then does not track......so u do not have the merchandis..and THEY have your money too..I am still fighting this..Save yourself from this..please..
Problem with charging my card 3 times with 3 different amounts at 3 different times in the day! My daughter ordered something online, the website didn’t appear that it was working so my daughter asked if I could try my card on her account. Website did the same thing, took me back to the payment prompt. I told her to leave it and we would try the next day. My daughter tried again with her card on her account and was given an order number and email came through to say everything was ok. I checked my bank account to see if the original attempt was successful and noted that they had taken 3 payments with 3 different amounts. I have provided so much information to them from bank but because I can’t provide a screen print of the ARN number from my bank statement which by the way isn’t possible they have told me there is nothing they can do about it so I am left with over £322 pounds being taken out of my bank that they are not refunding!! They have now come back and said it’s a known issue, you seriously couldn’t make this up!! They have also said I can’t get a refund because I haven’t placed any orders. I didn’t on my account but my daughter did on hers and that’s where initially I tried to use my card and it didn’t confirm whether it was successful or rejected. It didn’t do anything other than take 3 lots of money out of my bank
SCAM! SHINE TOOK OVER $80 out of my account for merchandise I chose and paid for and I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING SINCE MARCH 2020!! They closed my account so that I would stop sending them messages through their chat. It is a scam!!! Do not order from SHINE!!! It’s a scam they will take your money and run with it. And you will not hear from them about it again. Yet they continue to send emails etc to order more. More chances for them to take my money !! SCAM!!!!!!
Sending clothes that’s broken and then charges you for sending them back. Recommend no one to buying anything from them.
I ordered from this site some time ago, so I don’t know if they got better with the quality now. Anyways, I had ordered two hoodies both medium sized: the pink one didn’t even reach my waist and it was really short, plus the quality was awful, it was like touching a swimsuit! The black one was long enough but had still horrible quality, it was like touching a rag.. Not ordering anything from there any time soon after this horrible experience..
Horrible horrible experience. Did I say horrible? That is an understatement. Placed an order and there risk/security dept scrutinised a $150 order with a credit card. That asked for photographic evidence to verify legitimacy. I sent them a scanned copy of what they requested and they still weren’t satisfied even after my credit card company verified the
Extremely poor customer service It's Non existent and I've had I known that this company use child labor I would have never brought from them but considering I never received my items purchased doesn't really matter anyway this company is a scam!!!!!!!!
Horrible and deceiving. Everything looks so nice in the pictures on line and 9n the models. When u receive the clothes nothing is true to size. I will never order from here again.
I have never received the pyjamas that I ordered on 1st October. Worse customer service ever, didn't even get a reply to my emails. The online bot is not helpful at all, don't even get the option to cancel my order, since according to the not, it's already been shipped. But when I go to track your order it's still under awaiting shipment.
I have never received my order that I ordered on 1st October. Worse customer service ever, didn't even get a reply to my emails. The online bot is not helpful at all, don't even get the option to cancel my order, since according to the not, it's already been shipped. But when I go to track your order it's still under awaiting shipment.
Wouldn’t order here again... bought items at $400, some came in the wrong size and for the money spent I’d expect the quality to be decent it definitely was not.... that was my last time ordering here, I’d rather buy a bit more expensive but better quality and actually return policies. I recommend you not buy from here
1/5 stars is a massive overstatement. Should be in the negatives. This company should be shut down.
Crappy quality clothing
Sizing not standard
Non existent customer service
Refunds process is a second full time job.

Don't get sucked in by the prices this place is a nightmare.
Customer service? It doesn't exist! They have it posted everywhere to contact them but they have no phone number posted and they don't respond to emails.

I ordered or 200 dollars worth of clothes and a lot are really cheap looking and don't fit. They don't provide return labels either and I'm scared to pay for a return as tons of people return the clothes and never get a refund for them!
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Do not buy Sheike clothes
Your order GSHMSH00T000NQ9 tracking number 1Z454W1A2095969884 shows delivered. If you have not received it, we suggest you to check doorstep, mailbox, or neighbors. When you received the parcel, please kindly click " confirm delivery"

Worst customer service you are asking customer to contact UPS parcel service for my orders

Waste of my time and money

Placed order as my daughter birthday on November 2nd and today they are saying they will investigate on my order delivery or will return my purchases in next 21 days, Do Shein think we are stupid people, Shein can get back my daughter birthday again on Nov 2nd.

Please customers never trust shein
Disappointed! Worst Customer service. I am still waiting for my package to arrive, I ordered 5 weeks ago! I spent about £100 and I’m upset as I appear to have been ripped off! There are no updates on where my package is and no one to contact. An unhelpful robot who copies and pastes the same response is not good customer service. I WILL NOT to ordering from this company again!
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!! My product what shipped to the wrong address and they will not refund my money!
This company are by far crooks under a company name. I ordered an item which was unfit for purpose, not as advertised and terrible quality.
They have the cheek to offer me a 15 then 20% refund. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY ARE AN UTTERLY DISPICABLE COMPANY.
It took a while with Shein to identify what my size was. Eventually after several orders (& having to pay to return items) I worked it out as a Medium. I went to order some swimwear - I ordered a Large as swimwear is often tighter fit. It was tiny and did not even cover me up. I ordered two swimsuits - when I realised this did not fit I didn't even open the other packet. They won't let me return them. Cost of two swimsuits down because THEIR SIZING is totally off. I would probably need a 3XL for one of their suits compared to a medium for trousers, skirts, blouses etc. DO NOT ORDER UNDERWEAR OR SWIMWEAR from them.
We have been waiting for a refund since about August. There is no one to contact or email. We will never order from Shein again. The refund we are waiting for is over $100.00
Shein is rated 2.06 based on 777 reviews