Smith Corona Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smith Corona
Read Smith Corona Reviews

kam@smithcorona.com

Tell us how Smith Corona made you happy
We ordered wax rolls and thermal transfer labels in 4x2 configuration. Very pleased with the ease of purchase and the speed of thew product arriving in our facility.
Good pricing and fast shipping
Good price Good quality
Easy to order
Quick delivery
The friendly customer service person confirmed the labels needed and the online ordering process was intuitive.

A USPS shipping option (priority flat rate) would have been about half the price and appreciated, as a small business owner.

Placed my order for some labels on 12/23/20. Labels did not ship until 1/4/21. Granted, there were a couple holidays in that period, I found that time between ordering and shipping to be unacceptable. I did contact customer service at one point and they did respond quickly which was good.
I ordered 3 weeks ago and still haven't received anything
Easy ordering process
Returns are VERY DIFFICULT. And they drag their heels to email you back when you have a return. I had to email them MULTIPLE times to get return information.

I searched "Dymo 4xl labels" which took me to the wrong product. I am now having to pay for my return shipping. I will be shopping labels elsewhere in the future.
Way cheaper and better quality than Labels Direct!
Ordering was easy. Service was quick and timely.
easy and fast
Quick and easy ordering and professional customer service.
I placed an order like a month ago. Got delayed. I got in touch with customer service twice. Haven’t got any answer yet
Very quick service
I recently encountered a hiccup when I tried to place an order online. The website does a great job showing and describing the products but I was a first time user of the site so I called them to try to solve the issue. Got quickly to a human - thank you for not making me listen to annoying music - and solved the issue in under 5 minutes. Will use this site again.
Excellent customer service. Did not know if the labels would work with our printer. They worked with us to determine the correct labels and now we are a repeat customer.

Product has been working great for our postage needs.
Great service, excellent price.
Pretty darn good.
This was painless! They had what we needed without having to purchase cases or pallets and they shipped as ordered. We'll be back!
Smith Corona is rated 4.75 based on 1,372 reviews