Smith Corona Reviews

Read Smith Corona Reviews

kam@smithcorona.com

Tell us how Smith Corona made you happy
Exact size I needed in stock. Shipped same day and delivered quickly. A+ rating
I had an issue, they handled it . They were very responsive and accomodating. I definitely will do business with them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good labels no problem
As a new customer, this was a very good experience. The website was easy to navigate with clear information; and customer service staff were responsive, friendly, and helpful. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I missed the shipping window due to the new account setup. Smith Corona will be one of my primary suppliers going forward.
The website was fine but the amount of time to ship the item and the cost is very bad. We ship packages in our business and I know the shipping prices very well. I also didn’t understand why it took so long for you to ship it.
Great Service
Labels are good but your freight shipping company is an issue. They dropped our pallet off at the wrong building. They didn't ask for signature or call us, they just dropped it off unattended without any notice.

Also the pallet that they dropped off was broken and we had to move all boxes onto a new pallet.
Your website was user friendly which made it quick and easy to find what I needed.
Stephen helped me order the correct item seeing as I ordered the wrong one. Appreciate the heads up
Great product! Fast delivery! Thank you
Thank you for helping us out in a tight time frame!
Great customer service.
There was a mix up in ordering, got a call and all was handled really well... Thank You
Great service and product.
One of the boxes of 4x6 labels ordered says 4x6 on the side but actually contained 4x4 labels. I told the people at Smith Corona and the4y sent out a replacement box right away. Great customer service.
Fast service - great prices
I was very pleased and impressed by Customer Service Rep (Stephen Kam). He was very professional and answered all my questions. He sent me information as soon as I asked. Also, when my company first went on website to research labels and we called your company we got immediate answers to our questions. Your prices are also very very good.
My order was received the next day and was accurate. Thank you!
Good value for the price
Easy to order and fast delivery!!
Smith Corona is rated 4.76 based on 1,329 reviews