Sofology Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Sofology Reviews

About Sofology:

Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Tell us how Sofology made you happy
Sofology 1 star review on 3rd September 2022
Sofology 1 star review on 21st August 2022
T Ellis
Sofology 1 star review on 21st August 2022
T Ellis
Sofology 1 star review on 5th August 2022
Christine Bolsover
My wife has paid this company£3000. She did so after being told she needed to pay to get a delivery date. Her sofa was ordered 7 months ago. They keep sending an email saying they’ve tried to contact her and ask to contact them with a number on the email. This number doesn’t even connect. No one should ever buy anything from this company. I’m now going to have to start legal proceedings to force the issue which will in all likelihood cost me.
The showroom experience was great and we came away very happy. Delivery slipped a couple of times and I started to get worried, so I looked up reviews of Sofology, which I have to say had me very worried that we wouldn't receive it or it would arrive long after our old sofa was collected. I tried to contact customer service a couple of times to check on delivery but I agree with what most people have said that they are very difficult to contact. Eventually, I spoke to someone on live chat and they did reply within a day or so. I am happy to say that delivery was arranged for before 10.30am today and it arrived at 9.30am, and we are very happy with the suite. I was convinced it wasn't going to come so happy to leave a positive review since it is here and we are happy with it. I knocked two stars off for the difficulty in contacting customer service.
Hi all, we have ordered our sofa, expected delivery is Christmas, in fairness the sales team were pretty good and we ordered online. We probably wouldn’t have ordered if we would have read these reviews. I suppose the good news is that we have ordered on a credit card and applied for the 0% finance so should be protected if anything does happen or go wrong. Has anybody tried contacting DFS as I understand that they are the parent company?
Great sales staff and choice of furniture but after sales is terrible. Couldn’t get a reply from anyone to my 5 emails regarding suite not arriving on due date. When it did arrive extras purchased (care kit £39) was not sent. Delivery man said report to customer services but over an hour queue time each time we tried. Eventually sat in a queue then suddenly told the office was closed now. Webchat do not respond. Dreadful customer services let this company down
Had delivery minus 3 seater sofa . After a long waiting time over 3 days finally got through and told that sofology had lost the order for the sofa. I told them that I wanted my money back and for them to pick up the furniture that was delivered. They said that the furniture would be picked up on the Saturday and I would get a time slot on Friday and then they would reimburse me. I have not been contacted by them and its is impossible to get through to customer services. This company has to be the worst I have ever dealt with and I strongly advise anyone considering buying a sofa to look elsewhere !!
Would like to say how good and clean when john@jon deliverd my coucher they were in and out no time and took all the rubbish with them. Thanks
Terrible company. Bought 2 insignia sofas and seats sinking after a few months. Have gradually got worse. Someone came out to look at them and said normal wear and tear!! Now 3 yrs old and only fit for scrap!! Managed to put other people off buying from them as they are not at all interested. What a colossal waste of money. We both now have back ache permanently. Having to buy new, obviously not from Sofology
Customer services do not exist the donor reply to emails either very bad thought they were going to improve there device since complaints of tv but no still bad
Keep away from this shop. These people treat customers like dirt. They won’t deliver on time or they’ll give you damaged goods. Please please do not be fooled by they’re showroom they are a corrupt company and even after being on watchdog they are no better. Keep away if you want to keep your sanity. You have been warned
Dispicable company. Even after being on watch dog they have messed me around yet again. This is the third time they were going to deliver and now I have been told they cannot locate the sofa and someone will call next week. Vile company that should be taken to court and fined so much they go into liquidation and let reputable soda companies sell to the public.
Ordered two sofas for Sofology after ordering one from them a few years ago. As they were from different ranges they arrived separately - first delivery was quick and excellent, the second was terrible and like something from a horrible comedy - think Dumb and Dumber and the Chuckle Brothers - if we hadn't been there to mirco manage them and do most of the work ourselves, I dread to think of the damage they could have done. It's made me extremely wary of buying from them again as I never want dangerous idiots like that in my home again. Unbelievable.
Sofology is rated 1.2 based on 1,530 reviews