Sofology Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Sofology Reviews

About Sofology:

Sofology - Leather & fabric sofas, sofa beds, corner suites in hundreds of exclusive designs at low prices Feel at home on a sofa you love with UK

Tell us how Sofology made you happy
Extremely appealing customer service
They take money and dont deliver the product
I ordered a chair in early June still no delivery their staff in their head office are useless and delivery is non existent I would never deal with this company again and advise every one to NEVER DEAL WITH SOFOLOGY THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH AND THEIR STAFF SHOULD ALL BE PUT OUT TO GRASS THEY ARE WORSE THAN USELESS
Follow up on my review below (ordered from Cardiff 9th of March) - got a refund via PayPal dispute with 4 days.
Pay by credit and/or PayPal and your good for your refund.
Please if anyone has any sense steer clear from this company. Shame really
Delayed refund ask 3 times cancelled within the guidelines of first 7 days still working 21 days later
Wish I’d read the reviews before placing an order. I would give zero stars if it was possible. Extreme delay with delivery and then the wrong sofa was delivered, customer service is non existent. Called twice a day for the past two weeks and waited for hours in the queue. They promised on every call they would call me back. They have not called me back once. The only time Sofology ever called me was to take payment. Have literally been left to sit on the floor for the next 12 weeks. If there is any issue at all with your order they will do less than nothing to help. The store can’t deal with complaints and refer you back to the useless customer service team on the phone. So many complaints about them. Twitter is full of people begging for help from them and getting nowhere.
The in-store experience and products are great, but delivery and customer service is terrible. One of our items has been 'lost' and is being re-ordered. The customer service team cannot specify a redelivery date other than 'maybe September'. This will be 9 months from the order date, if indeed it arrives then. I often get promised a callback from the delivery/fulfilment team which never happens. Each time I call asking for an update I'm on hold for nearly an hour. I asked today to speak with a manager, but it seems that I can't even do that over the phone and I've been directed to their online form.

So, in summary, great products, beautifully designed sofas, but shocking after-sales service which has soured our opinion of this company.
I was a 1st time Sofology customer and last time. I have been reading the reviews on this site hoping that I get lucky and get a good experience...how wrong was I...
Purchased sofas in store Cardiff 9th March, expected delivery 27th April.
Lockdown kicked in and totally expected a delay...
During Lockdown even ordered a matching foot stool online...
Now during this time did not receive one update, then in May received an email to state sofas should be in Sofology warehouses by week commencing the 14th of July.
14th July come and went...
Waited till 17th then called (many times...on hold 45 mins+..., cut off,..no response online chat, nothing...)
Managed to get through on the 18ty to be told they don't expect delivery to warehouses until the 5th Aug, which I said if by 5th I don't receive a delivery date then will cancel to which Ellenor from Sofology agreed to.
Monday morning got an email to book my delivery date as they have my sofas! Yaaay I booked for the 7th aug as the earliest date available.
Tuesday evening at 18:36 got an email from Sofology to state that they don't have my sofas and do not expect to receive the sofas at the very earliest 30th September!!!!! That's just ridiculous full stop.
I called today (I get no response to online chats) (50mins hold i ended call, call later on got cut off while on hold, call later on got through to customer services..)
Once I got through, I explained my position and wanted to cancel for full refund only to be told I need to speak with the delivery team ????? I do not care for the sofas any more and just want a refund, was put on hold while the Sofology agent spoke to her manager, 60 secs later was told they will cancel all orders there and then and provide me a refund.
My orders are now gone from my sofology, nothing! BUT I HAVE NO REFUND INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT!
I paid via PayPal and in turn on my card...only get burnt once in life!
So now I am going through PayPal dispute claim process....
Sofology....NEVER AGAIN!
I should of stuck with Furniture Village....
Our Sofology leather sofa lasted just 4 years before this split in the leather appeared, for what we paid for it I would've expected it to last longer than a fabric one. The leather faded really quickly soon after buying it as well.
The Sofology response to getting the split repaired? Jog on!
Potential customers please take into account the following...
The sales personnel are fine, however their aftersales service is you could say non-existent. You WILL encounter the following...

1. You will not be able to get through to communicate with them in any reasonable time. The chat and email service is useless. You will get a one-liner irrelevant response.
2. Don't sign anything on delivery, take your time in inspecting. If delivery men are rushing you, let them go, but dont sign. You will need atleast 15 minutes to half an hour to see any signs of damage.
3. Ensure any communication you have in any form, you have their name and details. Keep all communication is order, as they will seek to take advantage of any discrepencies.
4. From my experience I would advise you not to buy any optional products...they are worthless!
5. Make sure you pay with credit card, as they may go into receivership soon.

Fellow potential customers I felt obliged to warn you at the least.
Have a great day.
Leather and colour peeling away from all the seems on the 3 sofas and looks so tatty. Sofas only 18 months old and told its “wear & tear”, even though I have Sofashield Insurance. Totally useless company. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
. So after being promised 2 weeks as in stock , been 5 now and just been informed that they can’t find my sofa and has to be re made , another 8 weeks . It’s an absolute joke , non existent customer service. So now I’ve cancelled, a complete waste of my time with no apology.
Ordered 3sofas and armchair on 5th January
Still no delivery!
Have tried to contact them by all possible methods but have only been given lies and fob offs
No longer want the furniture as you have to pay before delivery and don’t trust this company either to deliver or that the goods will be of any acceptable quality
Have written to them now to get our deposit back
Awful company
Do not buy from them!!!!
We have had nothing to sit on since April as we let our daughter have the old settees so we could get the new ones in
Disappointed and now very angry!
Do not use this company!
I wish I would have seen these reviews before I ordered.
We ordered a sofa, foot-stool and 2 cushions over 6 weeks ago, after being quoted 2 weeks for delivery.
We received 1 cushion and the foot-stool. We have been told that the sofa is lost in the midlands and the other cushion was delivered to store in error.
In chasing receipt of these I have had 7 callbacks offered and none received, and the latest handler hung-up on me when she couldn't help.
I raised an un-acknowledged complaint that I had to chase receipt after 1 week.
I imagine if all goes smoothly, this company is fine, but if there is even the slightest bump in the road, be prepared for a similar experience.
Without doubt the worst customer service of any company I've ever used - 7 failed callbacks out of 7!
Probably the worst buying decision I have ever made. Do not buy from this company. 6 month wait for delivery, delivery scheduled and no one arrived, the most disgusting customer service I have ever received - rude, aggressive, threatening, no apologies or care a mantra of ‘it really is not my problem’. Eventually received a partial refund (£800+ lost) after rejecting the product and making multiple phone calls. No compensation for our appalling treatment
Will NEVER purchase from here again.
Ohh my Good God. I wish if I had read a review about this company before purchased two harm chairs. I bought two ex display arm chairs and paid in full in advance with additional delivery charges. They were ex display therefore they do not need to be manufactured. Its only to pickup from store and deliver. I been promised at the time of sale that they would be delivered at my property in two weeks time. Here after its over four weeks and I am still waiting for delivery. They booked my delivery on two different occasion and both days no show not even a courtesy call to informed me that they can not make it instead just gone quite as nothing happened. My honest suggestion please stay away from this company or your life will be hell.
I waited over 3 months for my sofa and when it arrived there was a slash knife mark on the top of back cushion and all the stitching was loose on every part of the couch. What mad eit worse was it was brown stitching on a fully grey leather sofa so it looked pathetic. The lady on the phone was really nice and helpful so cant fault that. Wouldn't buy another sofa from here. It might be real leather but its rubbish material
I have been a waiting for over 5 years to buy my sofa and only found the one l like at Sofology last year. I came across these reviews before I head out to the store. I’m shocked and amazed to read these unfortunate stories but thanking God l haven’t bought them yet! Can’t believe there are approx. 2 out of 30 Good reviews. Shocking!
Absolutely disgusted with this company. Ordered my sofas in February. Still no delivery. Emailed five times. Sat on the phone for over an hour to be told they will phone back. No call back Went into store to be told my order is in storage somewhere! Can’t tell me when it will be delivered. I have just telephoned them again ,after waiting 40 mins for them to pick up, now telling me someone will get back to me ! Disgusting customers service. Avoid this company like the plague!!
Avoid this company at all costs . Take your money tell you what you want to hear ...... appalling customer service , shop told to have no dialogue with us as escalation team involved , escalation team not returned any calls so who can we speak to ????? Tonight we are told they have lost our sofa ! Email now gone to CEO, SARs request sent for in writing and verbally , Retail Ombudsman and FISA contacted . Do not buy anything from this store !
Sofology is rated 1.27 based on 557 reviews