Sweater Chalet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sweater Chalet
"Awesome service. Helped with size selection and came in a week just as I was told. Very nice product!"
"I always buy my wool socks at Sweater Chalet for the simple reason that they are easy to get there. Here in Europe they are increasingly hard to find and usually of inferior quality. They are not cheap but they are worth every penny, so I will continue to buy them at Sweater Chalet."
"Purchased a Dachstein 2-ply Merino Wool cap and I am very impressed with the quality. I debated quite awhile if I should order the 4-ply or the 2-ply and am very happy I went with the 2-ply. It is very thick and warm, and as it will be used primarily in the car, shoveling or going for a walk, it is more than I will need for a Canadian prairie winter day. Customer Service was excellent!"
"I live in the UK in the Highlands of Scotland. I received delivery of my order 5 days after placing it. The shipping and service has been exceptional from placing the order to being kept up to date daily of the tracking of it . The quality of the Mittens is outstanding and such a lovely touch with the hand written card enclosed. I am sure my sister will be very pleased with these when she opens them on Christmas Day. I will definatley use the sweater chalet again in future thank you. With kind regards Elizabeth Midgley"
"I purchased a variety of Dachstein socks, mittens and cap; all quality items I am very happy with. I come from a family of proud knitters, so accusations of sacrilege were a real possibility when it was discovered I purchased knitted items, and I can report that generations of knitters were impressed with these woolen wears after thorough inspections. No problems whatsoever dealing with Sweater Chalet, and I am impressed by their ability to make an online purchase feel so personable."
"The customer service is fantastic, and the packaging was cute and personal. Product as nice as expected and the shipping was quick! Thanks for everything, will definitely be a return customer."
"The Dachstein gloves we ordered are just what we need for our New Zealand trip. Everything arrived by mail as expected. The enclosed card and Halloween gummies were an extra personal touch! Thank you, Rick at Sweater Chalet!!"
"The mitts I already new so ... As for Sweater Chalet, I appreciated that they double-checked the mailing address with me before shipping and the mitts were delivered on time. Thanks."
"Bought a pair of wool mittens and very high quality and fast shipping. I highly recommend this company."
"My mittens arrived quickly and are soft, warm and beautiful. The packaging was very sweet and personalized. Will definitely order again."
"quality with timely delivery"
"I recently purchased Dachstein products from the Sweater Chalet. They arrived quickly in excellent condition and with a hand written note of thanks (a very nice and we'll appreciated touch). The Sweater Chalet is great to deal with, a true jewel."
"I have Reynaud's, I work outdoors every day.The boiled wool (Gromit's) from Sweater Chalet) are the only gloves I have ever used that give me effective protection. On days below 45F I use the air activated chemical heaters inside the Mitten flap . These gloves also allow me dexterity when needed. Overall a great purchase, albeit a bit pricy. Worth every penny to have warm fingers.. Great personal service too from Sweater Chalet."
"got two pairs of Dachstein socks. Great feel and quality. Already tested on a backpackeing trip. The website had good photos and enough info to make a choice. Also received quick reply to my sizing question. Highly recommend this store ! One caution is that the sizing chart for Dachstein was confusing since US/Euro conversion is not correct. Use US sizing to make correct choice."
"This was my first experience with Sweater Chalet and I could not be happier. First, I chatted and got the necessary information and then placed my order. I received the package 4 days later and included a thank you card. This means a lot to me as it shows that they care for their customer. The quality of products are astonishingly amazing. Fully hand crafted. I suggest everybody who live in cold climate to buy. Thank you."
"I always love ordering from the sweater chalet. It's like getting a big hug from home."
"The mittens we bought are beautiful and high quality. They are extremely soft and warm. For my daughter who has circulation issues in her hands, they offer the warmth she has not found in any other glove she has bought. I bought mine for warmth and the beautiful designs. Worth the money."
"Your service has been excellent. I won't really know how warm the socks keep my feet until it gets cold. I have noticed that even the pairs of socks that are the same size don't feel the same on my feet. The latest size 11 doesn't seem as large as the first size 11 I bought, but the first size 11 shrunk a little when I washed them. So they feel great now. One thing I noticed are the knots by the toes. In some socks I don't feel them at all; some socks I have worn inside out so they don't rub. One pair out of my four are very uncomfortable because of the knots. My shrunken size 11 and one of my size 9 that was not washed feel the best on my feet. I'm afraid to wash the again!"
"Very good service!!! Excelent presentation and assistance!! I am very glad with the product I bought."
"I bought the amazing mittens for my daughter who lost one of the pair she had and loved. I see why she loved them. The service was excellent and the mittens arrived very quickly. Very pleased."
Sweater Chalet is rated 4.98 based on 43 reviews