Sweater Chalet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Sweater Chalet

Tell us how Sweater Chalet made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"My review is not for Sweater Chalet but for the öjbro vantfabrik Fager Iris 100% Merino Wool Mittens that I purchase. I had high hopes for these mittens with the reviews from the Reynaud's Association website and Sweater Chalet. While the mittens are pretty and seem well constructed they DO NOT do the job. It says they have "the patented 3 layer polymide inside creates the Öjbro 3 V-Swedish: ”Varning: Varma Vantar” ===== "Warning: Warm Mittens." Well, I live in CT, not the North Pole and the wind goes right through the mittens and they DO NOT keep my hands warm at all. My suede Ugg Mittens do a better job. I was very excited about the prospect of having warms hands but these mittens are a failure for me and especially for the exorbitant cost. I was willing to pay the price for the warmth, but no such luck. Also, it was nearly impossible to separate the two mittens. My husband and I needed a magnifying glass and a pair of small nail scissors to find and cut the thread holding them together without accidentally cutting the mitten -- and I don't wear glasses for reading! I have no complaints with The Sweater Chalet. My mittens arrived in a timely manner and were nicely packaged with a small gift. Debating about whether to return my mittens."
"Really fantastic product (Dashstein gloves) but I had a question on a SUnday and was called right back and due to a trip I had planed it was shipped first thing MOnday and also I had great help on sizing my difficult to fit hands and it was spot on exceptional service and product"
"I gave my daughter a pair of my mittens with the suede palm for Christmas. I was so happy I did !! She was so excited when she came home, and she had warm hands !! Thank you so much for your wonderful products! We will be back!! Canada"
"I had been looking for several years for a Dachstein Military Pullover Sweater. I have a much older original Austrian military sweater and needed to get a new one. Finally, I found the Sweater Chalet. Needless to say, I jumped on the chance to purchase a Dachstein Military Pullover. It arrived promptly, however, there was an issue with the sweater that arrived. The Sweater Chalet's customer service rose to the occasion. I got a postage paid label to sent the sweater back and once it arrived, they quickly contacted me and asked what I wanted! Repair or replacement. My new sweater arrived within days. Needless to say, I'm a happy camper! The sweater is absolutely of the highest quality. The service, both initial and follow-up from the folks at Sweater Chalet has been excellent. Buy from them with the highest confidence! They are a pleasure to deal with. Did I say that my sweater was outstanding? Heavy, warm and virtually impervious to the cold!"
"Great service and great products!! I found exactly what I was looking for and the delivery was fast."
"I ordered 2 pair of socks - one the Swedish patterns and the other the 3-ply wool. The Swedish is nice and comfortable, stays up on calf. The 3 ply is nice but seems a little thin in the heel of one. You can actually see through them in a couple of spots. I hope the threads hold."
"I have been looking for warm 100% wool socks for a long time and I came across Sweater Chalet. I wasn't sure how the quality would be and how it would fit. I ordered a variety of socks to try. I love all the products that I have ordered and I was bedazzled and flabbergasted when I saw the package. It was decorated with holiday stickers on the outside and when I opened the package I found a thank you card along with chocolate treats. It was the best package I have received of all the online products that were delivered. It made me feel like I was opening a present and a part of the Sweater Chalet family. The products came earlier than expected. I would most certainly order from Sweater Chalet again and would recommend to all my friends and family."
"I have a long history of problems with cold exposure. These wool suede palm mittens where excellent and helped protect my hands better than any product in the past."
"Purchased the Dachstein 4 ply hat and mittens. Was concerned about several reviews on Amazon regarding the hat size- some said they were small, some said huge. As I have a large head I needed a larger one. With my order I explained to Sweater Chalet that I needed a larger one. They hand picked a big one and promptly shipped it. If fits great. Dealing directly with Sweater Chalet got me the right hat. Thanks!"
"Excellent product with Old World quality. Crazy fast delivery."
"I received my mittens quickly and they were just as described on the website. The packaging was thoughtful and delightful. I had two follow up questions and got clear answers back very quickly. I will definitely buy more stuff from Sweater Chalet in the future."
"Great service. Would not hesitate to do business with them again."
"Ah, i don't have it yet, am i supposed to?"
"This is the stuff people that knit buy themselves!!"
"Not even close to being windproof not warm either highly disappointed needs to be tighter weave will not recommend"
"Love my new mittens! Order was very prompt and nicely packaged! I am very impressed with Sweater Chalet's vast selection of high quality brands!"
"I purchased a pair of mittens for my wife. Unfortunately for me, I had ordered the wrong size. The return was very simple and timely. My wife loves the mittens. Thanks again for being so customer friendly. Happy Holidays, With regards Gene"
"I love the mittens. They are very warm and I received my order really fast."
"I have learned bout Sweater Chalet after reading on the Raynau's Association site. I was looking for a warm pair of mittens and everything I had tried before with no success. I live in the Catskill and sometimes it gets pretty cold. Since I received the mittens I bought at Sweater Chalet I had the time to test them at different temperatures - I love them the only thing I would suggest would be to add a layer on the top to cut the wind because if it is too windy outside I can feel the cold air coming through which triggers my fingers' reaction. Other than that they are quite warm and of a very good quality. I also love their beautiful design. I also appreciate the customer service and the little surprises that were included with the mittens I received - very nice."
"My husband and I both wear our Sweater Chalet mittens daily during the long Michigan winters. He purchased mine for me as a Christmas gift one year, and I did the same for him the following Christmas. They are so warm and really do stay very clean! They aren't scratchy (like wool can sometimes be) and are definitely a great investment. The price is a bit steep, but it is clear that they are handmade and great quality. I couldn't justify the cost if I wasn't convinced that I will have them for years to come. Plus they send cute little notes and cards with the order!"
Sweater Chalet is rated 4.82 based on 104 reviews