Sweater Chalet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Sweater Chalet

Tell us how Sweater Chalet made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I have a long history of problems with cold exposure. These wool suede palm mittens where excellent and helped protect my hands better than any product in the past."
"Purchased the Dachstein 4 ply hat and mittens. Was concerned about several reviews on Amazon regarding the hat size- some said they were small, some said huge. As I have a large head I needed a larger one. With my order I explained to Sweater Chalet that I needed a larger one. They hand picked a big one and promptly shipped it. If fits great. Dealing directly with Sweater Chalet got me the right hat. Thanks!"
"Excellent product with Old World quality. Crazy fast delivery."
"I received my mittens quickly and they were just as described on the website. The packaging was thoughtful and delightful. I had two follow up questions and got clear answers back very quickly. I will definitely buy more stuff from Sweater Chalet in the future."
"Great service. Would not hesitate to do business with them again."
"Ah, i don't have it yet, am i supposed to?"
"This is the stuff people that knit buy themselves!!"
"Not even close to being windproof not warm either highly disappointed needs to be tighter weave will not recommend"
"Love my new mittens! Order was very prompt and nicely packaged! I am very impressed with Sweater Chalet's vast selection of high quality brands!"
"I purchased a pair of mittens for my wife. Unfortunately for me, I had ordered the wrong size. The return was very simple and timely. My wife loves the mittens. Thanks again for being so customer friendly. Happy Holidays, With regards Gene"
"I love the mittens. They are very warm and I received my order really fast."
"I have learned bout Sweater Chalet after reading on the Raynau's Association site. I was looking for a warm pair of mittens and everything I had tried before with no success. I live in the Catskill and sometimes it gets pretty cold. Since I received the mittens I bought at Sweater Chalet I had the time to test them at different temperatures - I love them the only thing I would suggest would be to add a layer on the top to cut the wind because if it is too windy outside I can feel the cold air coming through which triggers my fingers' reaction. Other than that they are quite warm and of a very good quality. I also love their beautiful design. I also appreciate the customer service and the little surprises that were included with the mittens I received - very nice."
"My husband and I both wear our Sweater Chalet mittens daily during the long Michigan winters. He purchased mine for me as a Christmas gift one year, and I did the same for him the following Christmas. They are so warm and really do stay very clean! They aren't scratchy (like wool can sometimes be) and are definitely a great investment. The price is a bit steep, but it is clear that they are handmade and great quality. I couldn't justify the cost if I wasn't convinced that I will have them for years to come. Plus they send cute little notes and cards with the order!"
"Recently purchases 4 ply socks and mittens for snowmobiling in cold weather. They are well made. I will definitely purchase again from Seater Chalet. They were also shipped promptly. Excellent products"
"The customer service is outstanding! I wanted a product that was sold out in a particular size and messaged the company about the issue with an order purchase. I was not expecting to receive my item for a couple of months, yet received it within a week. I also give 5 stars for my Ojbro gloves. An incredible product that has allowed me comfort in cold temps. I have Raynauds and have experienced zero symptoms while wearing these."
"Both the service and the gloves were first rate. I highly recommend both."
"Very nice mittens that are warm. I will see as the weather turns cold how well they truly work."
"I received my kniited gloves and have worn them in the cold and so far have been really helpful for my Reynaud's . First gloves I have had that helped me with not getting my hands cold . Would definitely recommend them to anyone suffering from Reynaud's"
"I purchased winter gloves and socks for biking in Virginia. They have been tested in 30 degree temperature, rain and snow plus windy conditions and they pass the warmth test for me. I am pleased with my purchase from your company."
"I bought a pair of Dachstein wool and leather gloves. They fit perfectly and are just what I was looking for. The only issue was they didn't keep my hands as warm as I'd hoped. The service was completely responsive! They would take them back, sent the return authorization, would refund my money if something couldn't be found to be better! Perfect. So perfect, and I love the gloves so much, that I'm using them as dress gloves and not returning them! What a great shopping experience. I highly recommend the Sweater Chalet."
Sweater Chalet is rated 4.82 based on 98 reviews