Sweater Chalet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Sweater Chalet

Tell us how Sweater Chalet made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Came very quickly! The Öjbro Merino Wool Mittens are fantastic!"
"Sweater Chalet is a wonderful small business that I will continue to support. My hands are warm for the first time in my adult life! The staff are extremely helpful and caring with their advice. Their products are top notch and delivery service is super fast."
"Great prompt service..my husband has raynauds’s and i bought him the swedish gloves sold by Sweater Chalet. According to him, this is the FIRST pair of gloves to keep his hands warm during the winter.!!"
"These mittens allowed me to survive the polar vortex of 2019! Although I expected them to be softer, I truly need them to keep my fingers warm because I have Raynaulds. And they serve that purpose well."
"the 4 ply mittens are great, use them as my insulating layer inside my gortex shell mittens for my Winter Mountaineering trips, extremely warm, especially on "summit days" where temps could be minus 20 plus winds into the 50 plus mph range. Al;so love the 3 ply socks !"
"Ordered some Dachstein neon colored mitts. The mitts are, of course, of a superb quality and the boiled wool apparently thick and durable but the customer service of Sweater Chalet is of a elite caliber within today's marketplace. Initially had a size issue with the order, they handled it superfast and very personably. Clearly, they operate with the attitude of no problems, only solutions. Very much appreciate this company."
"Good communication, quick shipping and the warmest and most beautiful mittens ever!"
"I have worn these marled wool socks for 46 years ,having mountaineered in every continent except Antarctica.NEVER had a blister.As a physician ,others have asked what one should do to avoid blisters and i always recommend these socks .At 76 y/o,i have bought enough socks to last a lifetime,just in case."
"LOVE the Dachstein wool socks, they are so comfortable and warm. I especially appreciate that it is just wool, no synthetic materials. Will definitely be ordering more."
"Though I returned the sweater &wrist warmers, products were beautiful. My only problem with Sweater Chalet was their customer service when I contacted them for the return. Response was a long time coming & it wasn't in my spam mail as they suggested. Never sent by them. Confirmation of return and credit to my visa was never acknowledged either. I had to contact them several times about that as well."
"Very pleased with the quality. Was looking for a Genuine wool hat for some time, seems everything today is acrylic. These are wool and very warm and windproof. I ordered the 3-ply Mele and I can't imagine anyplace that would be too cold with this. Skied in -10F, high wind and was still warm. It's a little itchy. May improve after I wash it a few times. For now, I wear a thin nylon skull cap under it and the itch is no problem. Customer service at Sweater Chalet was also top notch. Answered my questions quickly and pleasantly."
"The mittens are well made and provide incredible warmth."
"A few years back, I bought some Dachstein mittens for myself. I was so pleased with the product and the service from Sweater Chalet that, when my wife needed a pair, I went right back to Sweater Chalet and I wasn't disappointed."
"I'm happy that finally there is a place where I can find socks made of 100% wool. My only complaint is that socks like Ringdans Ester Socks by Öjbro Vantfabrik are listed under 100% wool, but on the product label itself you can see that it contains synthetic materials too (25% polyamyd, 5% elastene, 70% wool). Same goes for their Merino wool socks. The only pair that was a genuine 100% wool was the Dachstein heavy 3 ply calf sock, which I love wearing :) I want to support Sweater Chalet, want everyone to wear more pure wool and not synthetic, and so I would really appreciate greater transparency on their part."
"I got the super warm mittens. They arrived promptly. And what is more, they were really very warm! This year I have been living in Wisconsin and I have had to deal with the polar vortex, and I usually have cold hands. Before finding these mittens, I never found what was good for me. But with these, I managed to live through the winter, with both hands intact!"
"My wife bought a pair of gloves for me for Christmas. They were the wrong size and I had to make a return and order the correct size. The service I received at Sweater Chalet through the process was outstanding. I also love the gloves!"
"I just discovered this place a few months ago and have been very pleased with everything. The customer service is also excellent."
"I found your site 2 years ago in December when I was looking for gloves/mittens for my husband's Raynaud's Syndrome and ordered 1 pair of Swedish Dangerously Warm Mittens (Karg Roro) for his Christmas present. He loves them. He uses them as inserts in his chopper mittens while working outside on the farm any time in the winter and his fingers don't get so cold and white looking that he has to stop what he is doing. I just purchased a second pair for him so he will always have a pair to put into his new choppers. Delivery of mittens was within a week of ordering them online."
"Ordered a Dachstein (Alpine Button Up Cardigan with Collar) in January 2019. The purpose is to accompany a Dachstein (Alpine Pullover with Collar) which I purchased in 1977. Sweater Chalet was my choice because 1.) carried the style of Dachstein I wanted 2.) offered it a fair price without an extravagant mark-up. After ordering the newer Dachstein, they were very good in keeping me informed about the ordering and shipping status of the garment."
"The mittens were as expected. Very nice. My problem started when I followed the sizing chart and ordered medium mittens like the size chart suggested. When the mitts arrived they were too big and I tried to contact the Sweater Chalet. I called and left a message as directed and nobody got back to me. I went online and filled out the information to have a pre-addressed return package sent to me and that never arrived either. While I was waiting the return window expired so now I am stuck with mittens that are too big after buying a second pair that was the right size."
Sweater Chalet is rated 4.81 based on 216 reviews