Sweater Chalet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sweater Chalet
"Quick service that arrived when promised which was important as I needed my 100% wool socks for a winter weather auto race (only natural materials or fire resistant materials allowed). Though these were the 'thinner' version of the 100% wool socks, they were very warm and kept my feet toasty, but not sweaty during 30 degree temperatures at Watkins Glen, NY with snow falling. Can't imagine not having these when standing outside for 9 plus hours a day. They fit in my rather tight driving shoes so would imagine they would also fit in most loafers that are not overly snug. Best part, was wearing chartreuse colored socks at the track. Nomex-white is a bit of a bore. The package was beautiful wrapped and presented with adorable (and I really don't do cute much) little puffy stickers all over it and a lovely handwritten note inside. You might think the socks are expensive, but these are not something you wear for a year or two and toss out. These are truly environmentally friendly since you are going to be keeping them forever. Oddly, to me, the socks didn't even smell after being on all day long including when my shoes and boots were wet from the melting snow (they say this on the website, but originally I was a bit of a doubter on that one). Imagine, no more ice cold feet in the winter! Buy a pair or two to start with, then go buy a couple of pairs for your favorite someone. They're that awesome."
Jeffrey Schackart
Verified Buyer
"I use these to help keep my feet warm at night due to poor circulation"
"I ordered a Dachstein sweater, and was completely satisfied with the quality of the item, as well as the service. Unfortunately, the fit was suited for a more trim and youthful man, so I had to return it. That was hassle-free also, and I received a full refund very quickly. I can recommend Sweater Chalet very highly."
"Sent me a great pair of Austrian mitts.Good international purchase."
Lara Meyer
Verified Buyer
"Quick, good price, good quality"
"The customer service is truly one-of-a-kind! The gloves came in a colorful package with a handwritten note from the seller and details about the artisan who made these gloves. Definitely a unique experience from an online seller! It was like giving a gift to myself when the package arrived! I purchased a pair of gloves for myself and a pair of mittens for my mother-in-law. The gloves are incredibly warm with a soft fleece lining and suede pads on the fingers to allow for smart phone usage. What's amazing about these gloves is that they have several layers which keep my fingers and hand warmer than any glove I've ever worn; however they are also very functional, so that I can drive in them and wear them while using my phone, which makes they very unique."
"For anyone, such as myself, who loves quality wool products, Sweater Chalet is a dream come true. No more hassles with European merchants, no more waiting for delivery of that Norwegian sweater (that may not be in stock anyway), if Sweater Chalet doesn't have it, it's probably not worth it! And exchanges are no problem - indeed, practically invited. Thick, expertly constructed wool socks - my speciality, there's no competition - period. I have searched the U. S. and haven't found anything to compare with the workmanship or variety found at Sweater Chalet. They are the best. Period."
William Der Conquest
Verified Buyer
"Great company. Great products. Everything is of superior quality and made from the finest materials."
"Sweater Chalet made my wife happy, and you know how the saying goes. Bought her a pair of mittens with a beautiful Norwegian design and she absolutely loves them. Great quality, great attention to detail, and great service from everybody at Sweater Chalet."
"Sweater Chalet has great quality brand selection, high level of customer service and quick turn around from submitting an order to receiving your purchase. Accessing product selection is also impressive from the Seater Chalet web site to using Amazon to include an order being submitted quickly and simply. Will always use Sweater Chalet for winter wear purchases for a long time to come. Hats off to Sweater Chalet founder. A job well done."
"Sweater Chalet provides excellent customer service, from order selection to delivery. I look forward to placing my orders for cold weather apparel."
"I love my Ojbro mittens. They are so warm. See www.sweaterchalet.com/ojbro"
"Great business! Very satisfied with my purchase."
Sweater Chalet is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews