Vayama.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Vayama.com

How would you rate Vayama.com ?

"Hello. English is not my first language, but I am going to try my best. In May 2017, my roommate and I booked 2 tickets for October 23rd from NYC to New Delhi, and my roommate paid with his card. Unfortunately, on September 14th, I had to cancel my flight because I was schedule for a surgery. My roommate used his ticket but I called Vayama to initiate a claim for a refund for mine. Considering the extremely poor and, in some cases inappropriate and rude communication on the phone, as well as grammatically incorrect email writing, and that they would take up to two weeks to respond to me, I finally receive an email from them explaining that I won't get a refund since I am not a family member of my roommate, since the booking was made under his name. I have provided them with all the hospitalization paperwork as well as a doctor's notice saying that I can not travel for 1 month from the day of my surgery (Oct 12 to Nov 12) because I would be putting my health in risk. I have called Malaysia Airlines and SURPRISINGLY they say that they would full refund me but since I booked the ticket thought Vayama, I have to contact them. I had two more flights within India and both have been refunded by the travel agencies. I am so disappointed at myself for not checking all the bad reviews that this company has before booking my flight, if I would have known that I would have booked my ticket through a different travel agency or directly with the airline. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!! It's worthy paying a couple of hundred bucks extra but you are covered in case something happens!! I hope this helps."
Vayama.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews