Walmart Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Walmart
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Walmart made you happy

Live Chat
"Was asked to get my fucking ass and take it to another WalMart. By the customer service representative ms. Taylor. Pearl WalMart.I don't know why I am even filling this out. She said that she can't be fired. Well wish I could talk like this to customers. And when I say I have it on camera they try to take my phone."
Are you Walmart? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Walmart receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I've used the WalMart grocery pickup option 3 times and have been very pleased with the ease and accuracy! Makes life much easier."
"Walmart on 53 Elmore. The tire department broke the lug nut on my tire and tried to blame my mechanic. My mechanic just put brakes, struts and shocks on my car yesterday. There is no way he would have broke a nut and left it broke without telling me. The young man lied, the customer service is less than ideal in the tire department"
"Everything came on time undamaged!"
"The prices were fairly lower than retail, the shipping was free but I had to wait over two weeks to receive some items. I could have paid for quicker delivery but I am cheap."
"Horrible customer service at the Joliet location on Jeffferson. Waiting in line to make a return and it took nearly 15 minutes just for a cashier to come to the service desk"
"Great service"
"The two-day free shipping to a local store is amazing and very helpful."
"Walmart works with people and has great deals"
"I order a lot from Walmart always delivered quickly and free shipping. I absolutely recommend them. I order all my household goods so convenient. Saves time and gas totally hassle free."
"Fast and speedy check out. Good pricing."
Cet
"Had what I needed"
"walmart.com impressed me so much. i recently was searching for a refurbished laptop, but wound up buying a perfectly new one on this site. they have incredible prices for everything you need."
"They kept me informed throughout the whole online delivery process."
"I went to Walmart Customer Service today to load my Go Bank credit card with money to pay a bill. I had loaded it twice at the same store. I bought the card because it say. "if you load the card at Walmart there is on load fee. I give my card and the amount of money loaded and the clerk charges me $3.74. I told her the card said no charge she begins to smerk and says nothing but holds her hand out for $3.74. I pay the amount go to see manager told her what happened. she says I have to talk to the Company. How can we put cameras for people not to steal and close our eyes to our stealing. I guess retired soldiers do not have rights."
"For me to get pregnant make me feel very happy cause I always want to be pregnant"
"My Walmart in Vestal NY cannot keep up with the supple and demand. There is always many empty shelves and some of things I regularly buy I don't see for weeks. I go different days and it's still the same. It's very discouraging not to be able to buy what I need."
"Great service"
"Could not find matcha powdered tea even through it was advertised online with Walmart. I even asked several employees and was told I may have to order it online. This is not the first time I have had trouble finding common products at Walmart.!"
"Just computers to pay just to save money it really sucks the service"
Walmart is rated 3.98 based on 174 reviews