Walmart Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Walmart made you happy
Walmart 5 star review on 30th November 2022
Walmart 1 star review on 23rd November 2022
Walmart 1 star review on 23rd November 2022
Walmart 5 star review on 21st November 2022
Gary H Garner
Dec. 2022. I decided to wean off Amazon…to0 big, to powerful. As a replacement I decided to try Walmart, WRONG I ORDERED A SET OF TIRES FOR MY CAR. When they came, I went to the Walmart auto unit in Frederick, MD. My tires were there but the mechanic tells me that he cannot service my type of auto due to problems with the auto lift at his service area. According to him I would have to go to another Walmart to try and get the tires installed (and yes, I had already paid in full for the tires). So, I went to the second Walmart and found the same problem they also could not put my car up on their lift. This Walmart is in Fredrick, MD about 40 miles from my home, so, an 80-miles round trip. The second place they sent me to be another 30 miles from the Frederick store to the second store. So, now I have driven 140 miles with gas at $4.00/ gallon. When I asked to speak to a manager at the Frederick store, I had to wait for over an hour to see her. She was rude as well as belligerent and unhelpful. I was forced to take the car I had bought the tires for to a local gas station and pay $126.00 in addition to what I had already paid Walmart. But more than that I found the employees at both Walmart stores to seem “afraid” and “powerless”…and for that reason I am back to amazon.
DO NOT BUY FROM A WALMART 3RD PARTY. I JUST GOT SCAMMED AND WALMART IS NOT BACKING ME UP.
This store located at 10600 W Layton Ave. in Greenfield, WI. seems to be consistently getting worse as we've also experienced with other Walmart stores regarding front end service and the ability to get checked out through a full-service checkout lane when you have a full cart of items. This morning I was there and had a full order of groceries. The store was stocked pretty well so I was able to get most of what I needed and headed to checkout. Not surprised when I got there that there were only 2 full-service lanes open that were backed up 6 deep. I waited for a couple of minutes to see if any additional lanes would open, but they didn't. I then moved to the self-service lanes where I found a register open. Unfortunately, most of Walmart's self-service lanes are not designed for full orders as there is no place to put your groceries after you scan them other then go get another basket while holding up others waiting to check out, or just start stacking your bags in the floor as I and another customer next to me was doing. (While Walmart associates were standing around watching us) Walmart would offer you another solution which is to pay for a membership which allows you to scan your items on your phone and check out through one of their Scan and Go lanes which I never see anyone using. (And Walmart wants me to pay them for doing all the check-out work? No Thanks. Anyone having to do what I did today should be the ones compensated by Walmart) As it appears that that Walmart is cutting back on front end service my wife and I have made the decision to start shopping at other retailers that realize that the last impression that a customer has is when they are ready to check out. Even though we might have to pay a little more at times, the front-end experience should make up for it. We have spent almost $8,000 at Walmart in the last year, but we're going to try our best to limit our spending at Walmart moving forward and support the local retailers in our area. Larry S
The WalmartApp is so upsetting & confusing& disappointing.Walmart has stores all over the country ,in so many small towns ,people rely on Walmart .But those who rely on the Walmart App ,to have items delivered from their local store or shipped ,are not as lucky ,to go to Walmart .com ,find a item and assume is being sold &shipped from Walmart is harder than it should be .Even myself ,who has been using Walmart.com,since covid & knowing this is a 3hour job at times.I still have to inspect the Walmart App ,each time,as if it's my first carefully look for items I need or want and make sure to check that it's being sold by Walmart &not some unknown company from another country.I understand Walmart allows other sellers ,to sell on their app but why would they be listed ,under Walmarts Rollbacks &deals& main page where one would assume they are buying from Walmart .It doesn't say ship from Walmart and others?? But once it's in your cart ,you will be charged a high shipping price& after paying,are told where it's coming from .why does Walmart want to sell to customers without telling them .it took me a good long time to figure it out.Anyone going to Walmart.com for a known Walmart item sees a rollback or clearance price will assume it's sold by Walmart but that's not the case.I can see if Walmart had their products listed first and then a page for others to sell their products and the customer can decide .but the way these items are listed ,On Walmarts Sale lists and alot are first on the page .it's not until after you pay ,you realize you didn't buy from Walmart..Anyone going to the Walmart App is most likely looking for an item ,that is only sold from Walmart expecting to put it in a cart and pay not to have to be an investigator searching for Walmart Items..Im writing this comment,in hope Walmart pays attention to Walmart Shoppers&The App .We want Walmart items, from Walmart ,sold by Walmart, from Walmart.Nothing Else.If so, We would go to Amazon.
Self checkout. Either I get double charged or accused of stealing. I won’t be shopping here anymore. Wal-Mart has always been my go to whenever I need something, not anymore.
September 3, 2022 I had two charges from Walmart.com Bentonville AK and you pulled out $324.74 and $324.64. Somehow this is tied to my phone number. I called Walmart, a couple days after I discovered this. They said to call my bank. I call my bank. My bank says to call Walmart and I want some answers on why you are not allowing me information on where the item was shipped and will not provide me information on people using my credit card. Surprised you want my email to make sure i'm genuine. You didn't request a genuine email when someone charged my credit card.
ZERO STARS! NEVER ORDER FROM WALMART ONLINE! I ordered a 65" Sony OLED TV on Cyber Monday that was on sale for $1,000 off (clearance) and they shipped me a RCA 57" HD TV! I tried resolving this issue over the phone for 3 hours, talked to 9 people, including a supervisor, and the most they could offer me was a refund. Mind you, the TV is no longer in stock at Walmart, Best Buy, and the various other retailers I should have chosen over WALTRASH! Its almost like they intentionally sent me the wrong item because they didn't have it in stock. I have a hard time believing when you are fulfilling an order for a SONY OLED TV you mistakenly ship a RCA POS TV that has RCA written all over the box. I will never shop at Walmart again, they lack accountability, morals, or any sense of righting their wrong. BEWARE.
Walmart at 6756 W. Vickery Blvd is MY WALMART. Levi and Precious are the most amazing individuals...they assisted me with 40 gift card in no time...they need a raise!!!!
Walmart 5 star review on 30th November 2022
Screw you Walmart....change tipping now to $10 -$15...for delivery!!! You want your them to get more money...you give it to them!!!! NOT THE CUSTOMER
Been using Walmart Plus and Delivery since last year and it just keeps getting worse. Something always missing from my order. Lately orders delayed, and then just cancelled. Customer service wants to offer a $10 promo code. Money takes forever to get put back onto card. Dave yourself the headache and use Amazon Prime and a different grocery store.
Walmart 1 star review on 30th November 2022 Walmart 1 star review on 30th November 2022
Don't do Walmart Plus. They simply don't care. I tried to get 3 orders delivered. They are always 4 or 5 hours late or just tell you to cancel and reorder. Absolutely useless. I'm giving my money to a store/company that cares.
We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers. +Upgrade University Grades +Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Skype Hack, Instagram, Twitter, +Remove Criminal Records +Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website +Phone hacking, cell phone jammer +Mastercard, Paypal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it etc. +We also develop custom software and web development in php, java, asp. net etc. We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate. our work speak for ourselves, we provide a perfect software solution to all clients. We believe in mutual growing with client and hence we work as a technology partner and consultant for our clients. SUPPORT@HACKERSPYVILLE.COM
Walmart 5 star review on 26th November 2022
roach's in Walmart marketplace, emailed issues they don't care shop other. will cost u big $ to get rid of
Online curbside order pick up between 3:00 and 4:00. Here it is 5:07 pm and still waiting
Walmart 1 star review on 23rd November 2022 Walmart 1 star review on 23rd November 2022
THIEVES. CLOSE SAUKVILLE, WI Every transaction has discrepencies. Even if only cents times how many times each transaction is performed. I constantly find price differences between posted and final ring price!!! Bought an $18 dollar item. Didnt have receipt at time of return n they said it was for $10. I live 30+ miles from this location. I indicated i had receipts at home and needed to confirm against original receipt. Asked them to hold item until i called bac. I drove home immediately found item on CASH receipt. They put item back on floor and is already gone. So the dumb ignorant jerks wont honor the $8 difference. So walmart got $8 free, im frustrated and shaking mad again and i cant afford my turkey for thanksgiving now.. Damn loosers
I’m probably not the only who’ll love to keep a tab on my loved ones, knowing what he does on his phone and PC as well as his social media activities. Well I met the only reliable hacker/private investigator JOSE who handles such jobs with precision. Surprisingly, he offered me a 24-hours total refund if I find his services unsatisfactory but he delivered way more than I expected. I’ll gladly list a couple of services he offers, Tracking GPS location ,Call Recordings,Call Logs Retrieval,Incoming calls restriction Remotely accessing SMS ,Genuine Software cracking,Game hacking and cracking,Keylogging Remote device control,Calendar Monitoring,Remote email spying,Internet Usage Monitoring Message retrievals, whats app message retrieval, iTunes message retrieval, Facebook message retrieval, instagram, snap chat message and story retrieval, etc Intercepting Instant Messages: Whats app Spy, Viber Spy, Facebook Spy, Skype Spy, Hangouts Spy,Result and Grades modification; University, high school, professional schools, etc– Phone and PC bugging, Ambient Recording: Live listen and record voice surrounding phones,USSD Control commands . I’m quite sure he’s into many more. You can’t underestimate what he can do for you. SUPPORT@HACKERSPYVILLE.COM
Walmart 5 star review on 21st November 2022
On 18 November 22 I placed an order with Walmart on line. A short time later they indicated that my order was cancelled stating “Your order was canceled due to unusual activity”. A call to my credit card company USAA showed no such thing. I was nowhere near my credit limit and there was no unusual activity. They had approved the transaction. Walmart Customer Services was contacted and I was assured that if I resubmitted the problem would not happen again. I reordered and it was once again cancelled. Walmart was again contacted. They hung up on me. I called back for the 3rd time and they looked into the problem and indicated that a reset of my account would solve the problem. I was told that they had spoken to the Credit and Fraud team and there was no problem with my credit card. I was told to wait 30 minutes for the reset to take effect. The supervisor on duty assured me that their problem was fixed and the third attempt to purchase Christmas presents for my granddaughter and great grandkids would not have a problem. I waited over an hour and tried again. They cancelled it again (3rd time) over 4 hours later. I contacted them again and got nowhere. I contacted USAA and once again everything was in order. Walmart is damaging my good name and credit.
There is fraud charges on my credit card account dating back to 2019 from Walmart.com and samsclub.com. I called Walmart and they informed me that my bank need to call them concerning the fraud charges. My bank will only investigate 60 days and Walmart will not discuss it further with me. The only other choice I have is to get a lawyer. My research show other people is having the same problem.
NEVER will I do business with Wal-Mart EVER again. We placed our order on Monday and paid extra to have it shipped in 3 days. Yup, it's delayed. It might get here tomorrow (day #4) by 7 p.m. but they don't know that for sure. I can cancel my order tomorrow if it doesn't arrive. Excuse me? Unlike Wal-marts serious lack of customer service my bank will have no problem cancelling this order because they believe in customer satisfaction. My calling the 800 Who Cares phone # was a waste of time. Did I get a credit for my extra 3 day shipping charge, the inconvenience or any satisfaction at all? Nope! The only reason I didn't shop at my favorite online place (and we all know who they are) was because supposedly Wal-Mart could get it to me faster. This is an extremely crooked business practice. A good business would have credited the shipping charge. Guess they could have really made things worse and blamed it on Covid.
They scam their customers. They sell a brand of air mattress (bestway) that has false advertising on their packages. They say on the box that their mattresses are a certain height. but don't even come close and they are extremely uncomfortable. The only way to know that is to open the package, when you see that it is not what they claim, and not worth the price you try to return it. But Walmart will not take it back if it is opened. So how you suppose to know if you don't open it. They say you can exchange it for another one the same price or more. But you don't want the same name brand, so you look at others. All the other name brands are 3 to 4 times higher in price. So you are stuck with a lousy air mattress no one will sleep on, or you can buy one 3 to 4 times more expensive. They won't even give you store credit, when you can prove you just bought it a few weeks ago. So that is how they get people to buy their expensive air mattress. What if you don't like them either, you get stuck again at a high price this time. It a scam. I choose to take the loss.
Walmart is rated 2.0 based on 991 reviews