Walmart Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Walmart

How would you rate Walmart ?

"I went to Walmart Customer Service today to load my Go Bank credit card with money to pay a bill. I had loaded it twice at the same store. I bought the card because it say. "if you load the card at Walmart there is on load fee. I give my card and the amount of money loaded and the clerk charges me $3.74. I told her the card said no charge she begins to smerk and says nothing but holds her hand out for $3.74. I pay the amount go to see manager told her what happened. she says I have to talk to the Company. How can we put cameras for people not to steal and close our eyes to our stealing. I guess retired soldiers do not have rights."
"My Walmart in Vestal NY cannot keep up with the supple and demand. There is always many empty shelves and some of things I regularly buy I don't see for weeks. I go different days and it's still the same. It's very discouraging not to be able to buy what I need."
"Could not find matcha powdered tea even through it was advertised online with Walmart. I even asked several employees and was told I may have to order it online. This is not the first time I have had trouble finding common products at Walmart.!"
"Speedy service"
"I ordered tablecloths for an upcoming event Åland was very pleased with the process and product"
"They allow their employees to loudly announce their dislike towards you in front of you. When complaining about the rude behavior, manager simply shrugged."
"Not sure got things I need i guess"
"I have done a lot of shopping here is where I shopped has everything I'm looking for"
"Great service! Lisa was prompt, friendly and smiling. People are the reason I love this service. They make all the difference!"
"We spend most of our shopping monies there because everything is so very handy and we can buy nearly everything on our lists ,which includes groceries, clothing, shoes ,gifts when needed. have ben shopping there over 20yrs., great cashiers, all other workers who are doing their jobs, can not find fault with anyone or anything. Nearly forgot but we also use the Pharmacy."
"I love WalMart. They have such low prices, and the fact you can buy clothes and shoes in the same store you're buying your groceries us just awesome to me!!"
"Placed order other day for a birthday present for my grandson. Was very pleased with how easy it was to not only place order but with the fact that I could also get delivered with out having to pay extra for the shipping ❤"
"Almost everything. But some workers need to be more helpful and respectful. That's it."
"Walmart has lowered their free shipping from $50 per order to $35 an order which makes it much easier to order and have it shipped to the house. But my first choice and shopping would be Amazon."
"Rolando was my personal shopper at the Walmart Supercenter at South Bryant store, San Angelo, Texas. I could have not been more pleased. They had my order ready when requested, and delivered to me as expected. The young man who delivered my order was courteous, polite and very helpful. I will continue to use this store."
"Delivery was fast. Value was good. Product was as described."
"The girls really help you they help you find the stuff you need Thank you girls for your help."
"My free 2 day shipping is now a : we don't know what happen and we don't know where your item is. it was supposed to be delivered to a store near me and no one seems to know anything but simply wait 24 more hours and see. Shopped 5 years with Amazon Prime and never had this problem."
"Everything was pretty well, but nothing that would make me say "WOW! What a great website!""
"By carrying products I/we need;one stop shopping, saves time"
Walmart is rated 3.98 based on 152 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!