Walmart Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Walmart
6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Walmart?

Tell us how Walmart made you happy

Live Chat
"No checkouts available"
Are you Walmart? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered flooring from Walmart online and it arrived in a timely manner and exactly as described. A very easy experience."
"I Iove the great prices and the merchandise."
"They have everything all-in-one store most of the time at a very reasonable price and I love that . They added new self-checkout lines with the conveyor belt and that is awesome."
"You can find almost anything that you need from Walmart at an remarkably low price."
"I live in The Colony, TX. Recently was in Walmart store in order to send money through MoneyGram. They asked me for photo ID and I showed my temperature ID because I was in process of replacing my regular Driver license and that was the only substitute document I got untill get my new Driver License in mail. They told me they do not accept any kind of "papar" ID. Please Walmart, either you change your policy about "acceptable ID" or trane your stuff about "common sense" in accepting something that is acceptable to law Officers and issued by Law Institution. P.S. You have know clue how much someone "none sense" decision, effects other people lives."
"You get great markdowns regularly & receive good value for your money. Merchandise & markdowns should be consistent in all stores in all areas. Merchandise not for sale should not be on floor. It is identified immediately at register that it is not for sale which is frustrating to customers."
"I live in Zephyrhills Fl. 33541 we need another WALMART in near by DADE CITY FL. . Zephyrhills FL. is so crowded with the snow birds all down from New York and Mich.. And besides all the cashiers most any how are taken out. Seniors want to be waited on and personal help. Seniors are going in hords to other major grocery stores in town. Everyone was upset and this is not the first time, You can fell the tension when you walk in the door. I'm sorry I'm taking my business else where. The Deli is deplorable."
"Free shipping get orders fast quality clothes"
"I love having my groceries delivered to my front door. I am disabled and this has been the best."
"Decent! Website can use some improvement! I don't like the way I sometimes get kicked off of it. I don't know why this happens? I find I can't always narrow down what I'm looking for. It takes me awhile to do a search and find what I want. I LOVE the way I can get my goods as cheap or even Cheaper then Amazon w/o paying for Amazon Prime! My goods get shipped out rather fast! ALLOT FASTER then my goods get shipped on Amazon and thus I try to go to you Before Amazon! Shipping prices are BETTER then even Amazon Prime!"
"I used to have my pictures printed from Wal-Mart so I figured I'd get my photo printed in canvas as a Valentine's Day gift to my daughter. Their website was difficult to navigate and was unsure of how the product would look if I continued processing the order. Rather than fight with it, I uploaded my image to Easy Canvas Prints and was able to adjust the picture, see the project in 3D and touch up the subject matter before paying. This was a wise choice for me, I love the finished product."
"I love how easy they make it to shop with all the options they have especially for mothers. Hassle free."
"Easy to order, choice between pick up or delivery"
"My video game came super fast!"
"Very prompt delivery"
"go in for food and come out with a spranged foot because cashier that is rude and doesn't know what the hell she is doing"
"Always low prices. Great quality. Excellent service. I shop online with them all the time. I’m never disappointed."
"They were helpful getting the answer to my question. I don’t like it when the price is not on the item I’m seeking to purchase, so I had to ask for help."
"Theirs is not good at all. I have even tried hemaroid cream with no luck. I would love to try Plexaderm! I am a senior and live on social security. I'm trying to find out how much it cost with no luck at all. I want to try it so bad."
Walmart is rated 3.99 based on 202 reviews