Walmart Reviews

6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Walmart deliver?

How can I contact Walmart?

Tell us how Walmart made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Would give them a one star. Order something online, keep everything to take it back so they can tell you to find a box( it didn't come in one) so they can put a label on it to send it back. Defective item and I am out the money unless I want to spend more!"
Are you Walmart? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Personal experience: For the past year, I have been battling with my low credit score until i met this Credit repair specialist through a friend of mine. He helped increase my credit score to 796 in record time which made me elated and full of life again. Though I doubted him at first because of my previous experiences where I was ripped off by imposters online but he eventually came through for me without charging outrageous fees. He increased my score and also fixed the negatives on my report which now got me loans and a mortgage to get a new house. He is reliable, discreet and trust worthy. write him via +1 (415) 340 6078."
"Had the pleasure of going to walmart today mainly to purchase cat food & feeling like a criminal. From the new self check outs with not only cameras at checkout lane, but another large LCD with camera staring right at you & highlighting my face in a yellow box. I didnt remember signing a disclosure to be on tv. They are modeling their stores to make more money while they treat their customers like criminals. On top of all the camera security features, I also had to wait at the door for a worker to scan my receipt & my items, hence making for such a wonderful experience. Their prices in store do not match their online prices, & it looks as if they dont price match within their own company; had to wait for an override which almost didnt seem to happen. I have no future plans to go to walmart anymore or purchase from their stores because of the friendly & warm treatment.. and you wonder why people are resorting to online shopping. Chewy, you have just gained a customer, while walmart has just lost one. Thank you, it was a pleasure doing business with you.. I've learned so much."
"Will not be using Walmart any longer as my go to store instead will be changing to 🎯 as Walmart is making the shopping experience delayed by locking up many products behind glass door then you have to wait for employee to go get item for you and take to register then you have to wait for cashier to get item from another register.... the stores are becoming increasingly dirty compared to Targets clean up to date displays with prodoeasily assessable for purchase. Also I think Walmart is having their cashiers intentionally take their time so you will be more inclined to use a self-checkout which you guest it is cheaper then paying for good help."
"Great shopping experience. They have just about everything and anything I would want or need. Allot of sizes,styles and selections."
"Very unhappy with eye lenses from Walmart. They don't honor their warranty and lenses are poor quality. I am on my second pair and the lenses are scratched even after using their cleaner and cloth. Bad service!"
"Don't buy your eye glasses at Walmart. Lenses are poor quality and sensitive to scratch. You pay for the best and you get the worse."
"order status said delivered and it was not delivered to my address. ashlie m was my customer service specialist. she's stated it was lost after delivery. I did not loose the item it never got to me! offered a replacement that would be delivered 8-6. this is unacceptable I have a project that needs this item and now I'm behind schedule. we spend alot of money at Walmart and with today's technology you should be able to tell me where my package went!"
"I have ordered Various items but find canned good exceptionally bad. My San Marzano tomatoes keep coming so bent up I wouldn't use them. I feel annoyed that I have to return them to the store which defeats on line purchase convenience"
"Today 07/25/2019 I went to return a merchandise at Walmart Supercenter on 3200 NW 79th St. Miami FL 33147. I got in line at 11:29 A.M. with 9 customers before me. There was only one employee assisting customers, there also were TWO supervisor just walking around the department. By 11:55 the line increase to 11 customers, by 12:05 P.M. two customers in front of me left because they can be waiting any longer, this will help me to get out the returned department by 12:21:33. The manager DYLAND PARADIS never offer an excuse or help to speed up the line. I'm a customer for more than 17 years and it is really a shame that this happened in a nice company like WALMART. That is why other companies GROWING. I love WALMART and I really like that this problem will be solve A.S.A.P. .-"
"The worst customer service in this world. The supervisor I spoke today July24 at around 12pm even hung up my phone call, I had to give at least 1 star to write the comments, otherwise I will give no stars at all. I have ordered 2 items online on July16. My order number is 3021274591. The estimated delivery time is July18. I have received only 1 item on July18, no second one. I called the customer service on July21 to track the item and been told to wait for one more day. On the same day I sent email on Walmart.ca asking for help. I have never received the reply email back. No respect to customers. Because I have not received my package on July22, I called again and spoke to Ses on July23 and she was very confused with the delivery notes because from her words there were 2 comments on my file: 1. the estimated delivery day was July23. 2. The item has been returned to Walmart Store. Ses asked me to call back on July24 to see if the notes will be corrected. My nightmare has begun!!!!! On Morning July24 I called and spoke to Oliver who was finally trying to help me, he asked me to stay on line but my daughter disconnected the phone call. That’s why I had to call again. This time I spoke to Jack and she told me the same story here, the estimated delivery date is July25, she gave me the tracking number and carrier phone number 877-396-9638 and asked me to make a call to find out where my package is. I have called the delivery company and my goodness, I have been told they don’t even have my package at all. I had to call back again to Walmart customer service, and asked the lady to transfer me over to the manager. Finally I spoke to the supervisor at around 12 pm who was very rude and argued with me, she explained I need to be patient and wait for another 24 hours in order to make the investigation and escalate the issue. I asked the supervisor to transfer me over to her manager, she said no problem and hung up my call. I am so shocked. I have been working in customer service for many years and I do understand every company has its own policy and procedures, but this is definitely not the way you treat your customers. That’s why exceptions exist in this world. The item I have purchased not for myself but for my 3 year old daughter. I am very frustrated and disappointed. I truly hope someone will get to me ASAP. I want to know when I will receive my package. I am still waiting for the delivery."
"I went in for a oil change and when they were through they said my windshield wiper needed to be changed. My wipers were good, now I have to buy new ones, so ladies beware when you get oil changes g"
"For all the stocking Wal Mart seems to do Sunday Eve. around 5 pm was bad experience. No rye bread of any kind. Very rare to find NY Rye... no cinnamon raisin bagels..no organic skim milk..no butt wipes in the plastic containers...and the wet cat foods are ALWAYS messed up. There was no italian creamer for coffee and no light roast coffee of any kind in the pods."
"Bought a product I needed today, it was scheduled to be delivered today and at 9:00pm it's still not here. Talk to the company and they really don't care. I have never had these problems with Amazon. If Wal-Mart can't stand behind their delivery schedule and don't care when they make mistakes they don't need me as a customer."
"3 minutes ago I WAS JERKED AROUND AND LIED TO FOR… I WAS JERKED AROUND AND LIED TO FOR FIVE DAYS!!! I spent almost TWO HOURS on the phone with "customer service" BIG JOKE and several emails over the course of the time. A MANAGER called me a LIAR! CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is just false advertising. A MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY....and this is how I am treated. NO ONE CARED!!!! Will not only NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN! BUT I WILL TELL AND POST MY EXPERIENCE EVERYWHERE!!!!!"
"Walmart sells Classic 4 quart slow cooker. This is a no frills machine with a high temperature, low temperature, and warm. The difference between the high and low temperatures is minimal. Cooking usually takes about 1 hour less than recipes indicate."
"I purchased a marcy diamond deluxe elite on "walmart.com" on 6-12-19. The Order #4341986-033927. The funds came out of my account, so if i wanted to purchase something else, the money is not available. I received an email receipt for the purchase. 6-13-19 from a third party saying the item was processed in error and no longer available, that I would receive a refund in 1-3 business days. The item they listed is still listed on walmart.com, just at a different price. I purchased it for 460.99 it is now listed at 999.99. on 6-15-19 I called 800-walmart.com and they tried to offer me a 20% discount. I told them I want the item, it not my fault someone made and error. They listed the item for sale across the entire internet as a paid ad, so they must of had it approved in their marketing department. The third party vendor stated the item is not available, its available, just at a different price and they dont want to let me have it. The person I spoke to is Brian, refused to give me his last name. Said he is a customer service specialist. He took over the call after the first customer service rep escalated the call to him. I informed him prior to the purchase I was confident in shopping with Walmart, however now it seems they can take your money and hold it and you may or may not get the item you thought you were paying for. As far as im concerned a credit card is electronic cash. When I hand someone cash, its a done deal. Now they want to return my cash after they have held on to it for a week. Brian told me its not Walmarts mistake. Well, I have a business as well and if my subcontractors make a mistake, its my name on the contract I am am responsible for making it right. I feel Walmart should honor the sale and stop trying to back pedal out of the deal. Ive dealt with the third party "VM Express" on ebay at they are a crooked company. I paid for another gym set and not all the parts where available. I had to fabricate the part myself after all they would do is offer me $10. Walmart needs to drop that company if they cannot fulfill their orders."
"I ordered a supplement from Walmart.com. I paid extra for shipping so it would arrive Friday. Friday came, no package. I checked and tracking said it would show up by 8pm Saturday. I chatted on walmart.com with something, probably a bot. The entity chatting with me said Walmart would refund my shipping and that I would get an email Saturday from some escalated department Saturday came and no email. Days went by and no refund. Logged back into walmart.com and my order history says I never bought anything from them although last Wednesday a charge of $33.98 appeared on my bank account from walmart.com. The customer service is beyond bad. They totally suck and I will NEVER buy from walmart. com again!"
Walmart is rated 3.74 based on 239 reviews