Walmart Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walmart
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Walmart made you happy
I ordered two tires from Wal Mart. The tires did not deliver when they were supposed to deliver. After several delays Wal Mart advised they could not find the shipment. Wal Mart reordered the tries. A day before the scheduled delivery I was advised I could pick up my order. I went to the store but there was only one tire. After several delays Wal Mart admitted they couldn't find the tire. Wal Mart advised they would refund the tire price. Now 3 weeks later all I get is excuses and promises of emails correcting the problem. I think it is time to contact my state attorney general's off ice on customer fraud and time to hire an attorney.
Falken Sincera SN250 A/S 185/55R15 82 V Tire Fair warning, stay clear of these tires. They are sold at Walmart through a 3 rd. party that sells used tires. After 2 weeks of going back and forth with Walmart about the status of the tires and when they are going to be delivered, they finally arrived at Walmart. WOW I was shocked when they finally arrived and I went to Walmart to have the tires installed (the tires were used on dirty). I wrote so many emails to Walmart to get a replacement on the tires because they were used. Walmart email responses were they were sorry for the inconvenience and they dropped the ball - yet nothing was done to replace the tires I got. Eventually all my emails fell on deaf ears. Do not buy these tires from Walmart.
I used the online ordering at Walmart for store pickup. Needed luggage locks for a trip the following day. Placed order just before noon and expected a quick turn around (like I get from BestBuy online for a store pickup), but the message from Walmart was that my order would be ready by 8pm that night. I waited until 9 pm and still no email that my order was ready. Drove down to the store and found none of the types I order with the luggage items. Went back to hardware dept and found many there and also on the end cap of isle L3. Guess employ could not find them in Luggage Dept and just gave up. Not sure why they could not find them if I could. Ended up canceling online order. Master Lock Padlock 4688T Set Your Own Combination TSA Accepted Cable Luggage Lock, 1-3/16 in. Wide, Assorted Colors, 2 Pack Price$12.84
Walmart is a horrible company. They never have anyone educated enough to answer questions. I have to ring up my own items. Then when I leave someone wants to see my receipt. Like shouldn’t they have been worried about theft before they asked the customers to check themselves out. I’m not letting them go thru my bags after they didn’t in any way help me purchase them. Then I see 5 employees in front on my way out with their arms folded like they can’t even spell their own names. I guess they aren’t making as much profit if they actually have to pay people to work. It’s ridiculous and I will find anywhere else to shop. It’s not worth it.
Walmart is no longer a respectable place to do business as it was when Sam was alive. I am only assuming that his kids are greedy a d do ot give a darn about respect... That is Called "GreenBack Greed!" I hit WM on my way home, about 12 miles away from home. A few small items, I pay and grab the plastic bag... The Mrs. made dinner and she needed sauce. I arrive after a long day and the sauce is no where to be found... I go to the store some 4 miles past the house and the manager of another culture tells me do to their inventory ways, I have to go back to the other store... after all the time where the original store did not answer the phone (maybe no employees speak English on Sunday's Grave Yard Shift. I call the store near by and am put on hold... after 5 approximately, I take my cell with me of course and after arrival, stand in line, wait for manager, I am still on Hold. The manager, who surprisingly speaks somewhat understandable english... I tell him the circumstances, show him the receipt... He tells me due to seperate inventory records, I must return to the original location... lol after all of these years¿? AS OF THIS DAY, I NO LONGER BUY MOBILE 1, NO LONGER GET MY OIL CHANGED, TIRES OR WHAT HAVE YOU. I ALSO GIVE UP MY RIGHT TO USE SAM'S, FOR FREE THROUGH MY EMPLOYER. """COSTCO""" FOR NO COST. As of tomorrow, I will be an Executive Customer at Costco, where as I will earn kickbacks with the volume of my purchases... THINK ABOUT IT, HAVE YOU NOTICED ANY DEMEANING WAYS THAT THE CORPORATION If Only Sam Knew, he'D do somersaults in his grave@
first of all, when I go to my account to check on orders or to return something, it doesn't have a record of my purchases. Secondly, I recently bought a hanging clothes protector and it broke shortly after hanging things in it. It was not over filled with clothes, it's just not make well at all. Disappointed.
Unprofessional!
I will never order anything online anything from WallMart again. Did not receive the merchandise and it took me months to get my money back. Spent hours on the phone with WallMart. They lied and lied again that my refund was coming, but nothing.
They are getting better as time goes by because they add things like free pickup and people with a food card can shop online now it's really nice. thank you guys for getting better.
I have been to Walmart the last 2 months and all i find is empty shelves.. The same shelves.It doesn't matter whether it is during the week or the weekend. It's the same thing.I live in Forest City ,Pa. I shop at the Dickson City,Pa store. It is going to the dogs and I won't be shopping there much anymore. If you don't have product you can't buy.I have been doing some of my shopping at at other stores.If they don't get it together soon I and a lot of other customers will be going elsewhere sorry to say.Thank you for listening.
We ordered a Halloween costume for my ten-year-old son from walmart.com and were promised delivery the day before Halloween. About 36 hours before Halloween, we got an email that said they canceled our order. After 30 minutes chatting with Walmart customer service, their best solution was to process a refund... Which had already been done... And then send the complaint on to the vendor. I will never order from them again.
The service center at Walmart in Campbellsville, Ky went above and beyond in handling a flat tire on my es 350 Lexus. It was nearing closing time, but they allowed me to come in and inspected the tire. "Chip" the technician informed me that the inside of the tire was damaged and he would not repair the tire. He replaced the tire with the spare, and the dept., manager ordered a new tire, and was delivered and installed on Monday. Thanks to a great team !
Two months ago an Onn tablet was purchased at Walmart. Onn tablets are a Walmart product. A couple of weeks ago the battery stopped charging; and when it's plugged into the charger it say's it's overheating. Went back to the Walmart it was purchased at in Fredericksburg, VA, Central Park Shopping Center to return it. I was literally standing right in front of the sign, at customer service, that states that Walmart is happy to give a refund or exchange on any purchase with or without a receipt for 90 days. Guess what; this was 60 days and they would NOT take it back. I was told that on this tablet it's only a 15 day return policy, even if the darn thing stops working and the claim it has a year warranty. All we wanted was a store credit to purchase another brand of tablet. This should be very easy for them, since all they have to do is send the returned back to Onn as defective. Now they've lost a more lucrative sale and a whole family of customers! I already knew that Walmart does price gouging on some necessary items--(such as baby needs), and some times of the year--such as during a snowstorm. Now I realize, however, that they are Blatantly dishonest in Everything and can not be trusted for any purchases at all.
I've shopped at Walmart for years, my go to store. But I am getting very frustrated each time I shop. People are stocking the shelves and blocking the aisles, making it hard to navigate around them and other shoppers. Can't people be hired to do this after hours or later at night? They have discontinued many products I have always purchased there, forcing me to make other store stops. But my biggest pet peave is there are Never enough cashier Lanes open, leading me to believe that they are forcing us to wait in line for a very long time or do it ourselves at the self checkout. Which I don't mind most of the time with fewer items, but Not a full cart. I'm afraid that this is not fair to their employees who may be forced to working less hours? I don't think 3 Lanes open with 5 carts or more in each, is good business for supporting shoppers or employees. I also hope this isn't leading to do it yourself being the norm. I'm getting to the point that I may decide its not worth the savings and go somewhere where customers are worth waiting on.
walmart renders the best services as far we talking dollar stores. and i also wwanna share my experience to help someone: I had poor credit scores and it got me worried so a friend of mine directed me to (henry) and told me that he hacks into any form of technical problems so i took that bond step and contacted this hacker and after contacting him in less than 48 hours he asked me to check my credit score and i saw it was already in good condition i just want to use this moment to thank him(henry) you don’t know what you have done for me and also one thing i won’t forget to tell you all, this hacker is very down to earth and also affordable please you can reach through his contact below onlinehacker4hire at gmail dot com OR TEXT +1 (717)454-3841, Tell him Potshard Wilson referred you.
The pharmacy at this store stinks. They never have the drug in stock. My doctor sent over an order yesterday morning. It's not 5:11pm the next day and I STILL cannot get my meds. Been without them since Saturday. I was told they were out of stock. Then I was told they would have them ready and I could pick it up after 4pm. I go there at 4:45pm and STILL not ready. How longs does it take to count pills into a bottle???? And it's like this with every prescription. Never ready the day it should be. You would think a pharmacy this big, would know how much stock to keep in their store. Worst customer service out there.
I'm recommending  this credible ethical hacker  {QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM} to younger couples who are sensitive and seeking to be sure that their spouse is actually being real with their intentions . I used to condone an abusive marriage for so long before i got a divorce. The trauma made me stay away from relationship for a long while. I always had this urge to be sure of the next person i was getting into a relationship with and giving my commitment to. then a friend i met during counselling recommended this amazing hacker {QUADHACKED@GMAIL.COM} to me , he helped me spy on my fiancee at the time, i was  able to see him for who he really was and his intention was made known to me,i cloned his phone and could access all his sms, call logs and whatsapp messages  , he was a pedophile and i was able to find out due to the enormous amount of information revealed when QUADHACKED helped me hack his phone. i was glad i did this because i had two daughters. for relative hack jobs,Phone hacking, hacking of whatsapp, facebook messenger, email hacks, phone spy, phone wire tap, phone clone reach out to him i promise you'll be glad .
Walmart has permanently lost me as a customer. Our local store MIGHT have 1-2 cashiers ( they will be the slowest cashiers) ,everyone else goes through a self checkout line. Does Walmart pay ME to check out and bag my purchases...no they don’t, did they lower prices when they did away with cashiers...no they didn’t.
Hacker Needed? I have been using this hacker well over 2 years now. you people may not know one who knows i don't lie. Since hacking is a true art that isn't learned overnight (more like months), I decided to help those who are in need of their his service. He will help you get all the information you need and also guide you along your way, all the way to the end. Further, nor the receivers carriers tracks the opening of the message in device since its complete flow is complete after successful delivery. Thus, it is virtually impossible to know if someone has read your text or not on any OS/Device without any help. you need a good hacker. If you are in need of a reliable hacker. Email : hackserverlink @ gmail . Com. WhatsApp : +1(919 )-504 -1637
Wal-Mart's new campaign slogan is #SparkKindness??!!! You must be joking!! I just left a Wal-Mart on Atlantic Blvd. in Jacksonville, Florida, where I asked for a Carolines Cart for my husband, who is blind with dementia. The male manager said after their cart broke, they were told they didn't need one because it was "not required". He said all ADA required was ramps and a bathroom. So basically to heck with disabled or elderly customers. He suggested I use a motorized wheelchair. I said my 83 year old blind husband wouldn't fit on my lap. I went to Target, got hubby in a Caroline's cart and bought a load of groceries. Shame on Wal-Mart!! They lost a good customer, but more than that, I'm a member of a lot of Alzheimer's and dementia Facebook sites and organizations, and they will ALL hear about this by morning, as did our lical news station. #Wal-Martsparksdiscrimination
Walmart is rated 3.53 based on 269 reviews