Walmart Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Walmart made you happy
Walmart 1 star review on 9th June 2020
Tiann Dana
Walmart 1 star review on 9th June 2020
Tiann Dana
Walmart 1 star review on 25th May 2020
Walmart 1 star review on 25th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
They are awful in following mandatory wearing face mask . This a state law but their Managers don’t care to enforce it . Not only that their own employees don’t most of them. I wrote to CEO Doug McMillan but I don’t he cares about people passing the infection. A lot of people have been infected by COVID-19 shopping at Walmart. They just greedy and only interested in safety of their customers. Very poor.
They should put sign up if they're going to blocked the door normal have two entrances the store on 7701 Raeford road after you find a parking space and your work up to the door they don't let you in that s*** you have to go to the other side of the store to go in and out. This really frustrated me cuz first of all I got a broken or him I'm disabled and then this happens so I didn't even bother to go into the store I'll find another store to go to.
I used to work at the store in Plymouth Massachusetts it wasnt a fun experience for me people were very rude to me i had the worst time working there even the mangers were rude to me i did nothing but do my job there and people tell u don't ask them how they are doing or some old guy people are very rude over there really need to learn manners big time i will never ever work for a wal mart again rude people u have working for u surprised u have. Customers that store is a joke and im gonna tell every person dont go there also
I am incredibly disappointed in Walmart for discontinuing their all lives matter merchandise. Along with decisions they have made as far as gun sales. I guess if all lives don’t matter then my life don’t matter and they won’t mind losing my money.
Curbside grocery pick up is a joke, was supposed to get my order at 3:00 and didn't get it until 5:30. Filled out a survey sharing my unhappiness and was offered $10 off my next order but was never given a code to use it. Called the 800 grocery customer service and was told the person who offered me the $10 off didn't do it correctly so I am SOL! Called the corporate complaint number they told me to call the grocery number that I previously called so they were no help! You have lost a customer Walmart because your customer service and your Curbside service is a joke!
Cant buy All Lives Matter shirts because they pulled them off there website ugh. just black lives matter is what a black employee at a wal mart in austin texas said .NO all human life matters too!! will never shop at walmart again.
Walmart has not refunded my money I was charged for prescriptions that my insurance paid for. This has been going on for over 90 days. This is not a way to do business or treat customers. I am very unhappy.
BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY THAT KEEPS YOUR LEGAL REFUND
I ordered an item online and the item came after one month of ordering and I don't have an option to return the item after I received. Walmart customer service is just waste of time, I called them more than 10 times and it wasn't resolved. They kept saying it's from third party seller and they can't take a decision. Couple of times I was asked to connect to superiors in customer service department but no one picked up the phone. I was on hold for more than an hour.  I would never shop Walmart again. Lot of online shopping gives peace of mind. Do a better a shopping elsewhere.
Some little idiot overcharged me by $60 for Easter merchandise listed as 90% off, then rang up four items over a dozen times - most of the time without the 90% off either. I’ve been trying to get my money back since APRIL. Multiple calls to CS, where they sent my info to a manager in the entirely wrong state. They keep referring me to a store manager, but they’ve never once answered a call. If you make the mistake of shopping with Walmart, watch every single price, because after all of this, I have no doubt they do this on purpose hoping we won’t notice.
I was under the impression that for everyone's safety we are suppose to wear mask before entering any store?!? Why do I keep seeing people walking around with no protection and with there whole family in tote? Thought it was one family member? Is no one understanding how serious this is. Grow up America!!! All stores need to in force policy!!!
Walmart Customer care number O62-9O9O-97O6+ONLINE SHOPPING MONEY TRANSFER PENDING FOR THE OFFICE TODAY 📞📞📞📞6️⃣2️⃣9️⃣0️⃣9️⃣0️⃣9️⃣7️⃣0️⃣6️⃣✅📞📞📞
I know this sounds pretty, but this is the 3rd time this has happened. I bought a curtain rod and didn't notice that the package was taped shut. I went to hang it and all of the pieces were not there.
Again I bought a coffee mug, and it was broken. Someone wrapped it in plastic and tape to make it look like it was supposed to be that way. What was the purpose of that?
And again with a bicycle inner tube. Wrong size tube in the box.
How lazy can you be not to check if the parts are there or the right item is in the box? I drive almost 30 miles to Walmart so it's a chore to take something back.
We R about complaints BBB regarding not giving e-card issues. When we got cellphone last thanksgiving. When you switch to AT&T each line get $300.00 ecard. Got only 2. Spent more then 20 hours at Walmart to activate 4 lines. Manager even did not really. Had called several times. It has been 7 months.
We are boycotting Walmart. (Charls Wilson) manager in Carrollton on trinity mills and old Denton.
Ordered a wifi extender online from 3rd party seller. Come to find out , it was a refurb and had to wait 2 weeks. It came in 1/2 the original pkging. Tried to immediately cancel but could not. Website said to return to store but could not. I was given a walmart cs phone # to call but it is useless. CSR was not able to reach seller (4x). After weeks, 8 phone calls and over 3hrs later listening to the same tune on repeat I got it resolved. Only because I got upset. As a courtesy they gave me a refund...lol.
I orderEd a $100 thermometer from Walmart online. After waiting several weeks longer than it was supposed to take for delivery, I received a thermometer that feels like a child’s toy and all writing is in another language. I live in Texas, by the way. Walmart refused to let me return it in their store. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Walmart in Little Egg Harbor Twp Nj 08087. Refused to return a plastic gas container that has a defective spout . The spout made it impossible to pour the gas out after I fill the container. I remove all the gas safely in another container with a funnel. I was unable to get all the gas out because of can design . There remained Less than a 1/2 tablespoon of gas in the container. The manager suggested I dump it in the parking lot . I told Her that that was wrong and unsafe . She also added that I could bring it home a put a hole in the bottom making it unsafe for me . There current policy does not permit gas inside the store . I understand that however , any store that sell products that could be defective that hold a hazardous or flammable should have a person and an area to depose or have it removed in a safe manner . This should not be the responsibility of the purchasing consumer . This problem occurred the same day of purchase.
Respectfully summited .
Now Walmart forced people to pay in advance before you can check out to reserve a time. The problem with that is for one...by time associates start to gather your order there is always something that Walmart ends up not having. The other issue is that the associates often get the wrong items. They want to enforce no contact and to just open your trunk, but when you get home and put your stuff away and notice the mistakes they made, you’re expected to go in store to return or exchange. Completely kills the purpose of curbside pick up. No compensation for an associates wrong doing. I really dislike this update with HAVING to paying before you go to pick up.
Once again, Walmart sucks! I wanted to buy some clothes but was told I couldn't try them on due to covid. Fine, I thought, I'll just bring back what doesn't fit. So when I brought back some of the clothes to return I was told I couldn't do so until great corporate decided otherwise! Are you kidding! I don't suppose corporate, with their big old salaries, would even consider that those of us who don't pull in that kind of money might not have the luxury of waiting till corporate pulls their heads out of their collective behinds to get our money back! Other places are taking clothing returns so don't give me that B.S. that it's being about covid!
Once again, Walmart sucks! I wanted to buy some clothes but was told I couldn't try them on due to covid. Fine, I thought, I'll just bring back what doesn't fit. So when I brought back some of the clothes to return I was told I couldn't do so until great corporate decided otherwise! Are you kidding! I don't suppose corporate, with their big old salaries, would even consider that those of us who don't pull in that kind of money might not have the luxury of waiting till corporate pulls their heads out of their collective behinds to get our money back! Other places are taking clothing returns so don't give me that B.S. that it's about covid!
The Walmart online service and delivery services are worthiest I ever seen. Never deliver in time, still money, bring product not related to your orders, never give full refunds when they make mistakes etc.
Walmart is rated 2.74 based on 437 reviews