Walmart Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Walmart made you happy
BUYER BEWARE! The online ad for the Mainstays 3 drawer plastic storage for $5 is just a teaser. Online it said they were in stock at my local Walmart. When I got there, there were about 20 of these on the shelves, BUT NO PRICE TAG!
When I took some to the checkout, the price turned out to be about $25 instead the $5 advertised! They said that the ones I had in my cart were not the right ones, even though they matched exactly what you see online. I showed them the model # and Walmart # and asked them to look it up, and they both just gave me a blank stare. I asked if I could get some since they were supposed to be in stock and they said that there were none available!
So, I then called another Walmart that also were supposed to have them in stock, and after about six long phone calls I finally get someone who told be they "only have a few left." But when I told her that I would be coming from over an hour away, she changed her mind and said the $5 ones were no longer available!
After, I tried to submit a review on walmart.com but so far have not been able to, getting errors every time, telling me to try again later.
I recently ordered three items a fishing pole women's sandals mens boots.the fishing pole wasn't the one I ordered my sandals had a strip peeled off the strap and stuck to the other shoe but my husband's boots were fine no problems I think I'm done online shopping
Terrible experience this past weekend at Walmart Superstore, 201 Walton Way, Cedar Park, TX 78613.  I had a return within 30 days of purchase.  The initial purchase was a request from a store associate who recommended I buy the item and return if there were any issues.  After accepting the recommendation of the associate, the product turned out to be defective - appears to be the low quality of the product.  I returned to the store and narrated the issue to customer service - was told that based on their policy, my only resort was to hold on to the item - no option for a refund or store credit.  Based on their policy, my only resort was to get a replacement and since they had none at the store, drive from one Walmart store to another till I could find one - BLATANT DISRESPECT FOR CUSTOMER'S TIME.  I finally accosted a manager onsite (Daniel, a team lead) and relayed the story to him.  He asked for the name of the store associate, which I obviously didn't have. Initially, he appeared to help me but then finally repeated the same spill from customer service - drive from store to store till I could find a replacement.  Nothing could be done onsite.  What kind of a return policy is this?  I left their product for them at the location. Now, they have the returned product as well as my money.  I'm boycotting Walmart going forward - would rather spend my money and resources at a place that values its customers.  The store manager, Michael, wasn't onsite, and I was told to get his contact info from the front of the office location, but that as well was unavailable.  Treat your customers better and improve your return policy!  There are so many alternative options to the products you sell.
Ordered a chair pad and They sent me pajamas.
Really!!! Not my size / Not what I ordered
Never Got my correct item.
I'm one like others used Walmart stores for shopping But since the pandemic until todays day the service change even the policy for returns stuff become more UNACCEPTBLE and no sense i was last week in one of Walmart store and for 20 minute i was waiting in costumer service line more than 10 people complain about Walmart service i called the management to give feedback about that and hopefully the take action and really can see the old Walmart who we know because this with continue will be losing more costumers and people complain .
Placed an order early afternoon sat 10th, recieved an email Sun 11th saying my order i placed on the 11th? 2 items had to cancelled. Does walmart wait 24 hours to fill an online order? then change the order date? First time this has happened (have ordered many times before) I do retail we dont change the order dates where i work. Tried to order different size and it would not let me. NOT WORTH IT.
If you forget something at Walmart you have to pay for same item again
unqualified, untrained and not caring to do the job people work there. Stay away if possible.
BAD BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM WALMART MARKET PLACE. Never buy anything from them. No response from "discount computer" Video card went bad and they ask for video clip. I sent them but no reply from them. It's been 10 days.
Telephone # is the worst option. Call transfer to one ext. and message says "Mail box is full" don't have other options to contact them.
ordered on market place took 11 days to receve package walmart is the worst i have ever used dont order from california companys ask wher it is coming from every item coming from this state is lost or late 2 day service doesnt happen even if you live in nevada took 8 days to leave la the worst service ever
Purchase little buddy heater in Febuary 2021 when it was cold outside and I needed it. Package got lost somehow in shipping. Contacted Walmart. Had a horrible time getting my money refunded. After they refunded, they posted a note on my account that said (refund complete. Keep it, donate or disgard item). 1 month later without notice Walmart charged my account again for the item and over drew my checking account. I called their customer service department who had no knowledge and did nothing.
Although the long lines. The never in stock items. The rude, never smiling cashiers, to my surprise I visited the store on Germantown Parkway in Cordova, Tn during the Christmas encountered a gem.
I dont know his last name but his first name is Corey and he works in the lawn and garden department
I was looking for boxed christmas cards.
They were difficult to find but Corey did not stop looking
until he found the cards. He was pleasant, with a beautiful smile. He was so professional and thanked me for shopping at Walmart. This was the first and last pleasant experience at Walmart all because of one employee named Corey.
Walmart, 6700 Côte-des-Neiges Road, Montréal, QC

I am by born Canadian Citizen. I was born in Montreal. Although i have been in English School. I have passed Level 2 in french from college Lassale. I am overqualified for the job as they required. I went for the interview and the first thing interviewer does is sees me. I am from brown background. My parents and forefathers are from Bangladesh. She says without french we cant take your interview. She didnt ask my name or have seen my resume or she never asked my qualifications. I hustled politely for 2 min to understand her. Then she tells me by Law of QC you need french to get hired. So i ask this question am i not trying to learn it. Or am i underestimating french Language. Or am i neglecting french. Neither of them i am doing. Walmart and QC whats the point staying here and study here. What the point of being Canadian if i as a Citizen can not wipe a floor for money without French. Are you Dumb or something. Today i feel QC and Walmart with it are racist. I will never work or shop from walmart ever again. And people should know what Qc and company like walmart are doing. Very dissapoointed to be a part of this nasty Behaviour. As if idont even exist because i speak english even though i am born in montreal. Shitty place.
This is a recurring problem at Walmart. I evade shopping there for this NUMBER 1 reason. So few cashiers, as I am unlike most Americans- I hate WAITING in line .
Ever notice that they have a fair number of employees stock people, and others working in the store?. So when you go to check out you will see how many check out lanes? Then notice how many are manned. Meaning you must stand in line for the two or three cashiers handling so many shoppers. NO MORE. Count me out. If the management can't see wat is going on, I am not getting paid as a consultant to recommend how to alleviate the problem .
The reality is that there are MANY other stores to shop at. See ya!
I purchased an item from walmart.com and it broke within 30 days. I reached out to the seller who never responded. After several attempts, they finally responded claiming that it was past 30 days and I couldn't return the item. It was only past 30 days due to how long it took for the seller to respond. When I contacted Walmart they did nothing. Unlike Amazon or eBay who support their customers when they encounter a bad seller, Walmart doesn't and most of their online presence is third-part sellers. Specifically, be aware of a seller called Bingo.
Their spyware bug app is on top of its game! A very sophisticated app that is built by a professional team of experts in the cyber security field. The customer support is always available and keen to help.

WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM
Ordered moving boxes 03/11/2021, informed they would arrive via FedEx 03/16/2021. Never came, so I called CS and spoke with Janissen. She appologized and placed another order 03/16/2021, and stated the boxes will arrive 03/18/2021. Checked status via FedEx 03/17/21, and no shipping info - just a label created. Contact CS again and spoke to "Mary' - she hung-up on me. Called back and spoke to 'Aaron" he appologized and stated they boxes would arrive 03/19/2021, ship out 03/18/2021. I was furious since I was promised they would arrive 03/18/2021 by Janissen - but Arron PROMISED the items would arrive on 03/19/2021 and offered me a $25 GC. I let him know I was moving that weekend, and NEED the boxes to move. He, again, guaranteed the boxes would arrive by 03/19/2021 via FedEx. So it's 03/19/2021 and I checked the FedEx tracking number via FedEx...."Shipping label created". ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!????? They haven't even shipped the items GUARANTEED to arrive today!!!!!!!!! I have to be out of the unit, and I'm now looking at a $1,400 fee, for not leaving by agreed date. DO NOT ORDER FROM WALMART!!!!!! You will NEVER get your items and they will continue giving you the run-around and place blame on others (in this case - FedEx). I placed this order in MORE than enough time to get these here before I have people come in to help me pack. I will be filing a complaint AGAINST Walmart with the BBB. I am also contacting a lawyer for next-steps regarding taking action AGAINST Walmart for the $1,400 in fees I will incur.
entered ps5 to cart 4 times entered to pay. Item out of stock. Very angry 😠
I have been waiting on PILOT to come pick up my return now for OVER 30 DAYS. Each time I call , Im told a different story by highly untrained representatives who don't know what they are doing. This is UNACCEPTABLE customer service and I will NEVER EVER order/shop from WALMART again. TRAIN YOUR WORKERS APPROPRIATELY!
I love Walmart as a grocery store due to pricing and variety of products. Basically that you get everything at a Super Walmart.

However;

1. Staff needs some SERIOUS training in customer service. They literally send you a hate look if you ask for help for anything!! It's a huge difference to for-example Publix or Target!

2. The photo department should be closed down! I print a lot of posters and canvases on a regularly basis due to work. I tried using Walmart online to order 24 same day service but I gave up. I would say about 80% of the times I ordered something, the machine was either broken, they didn't have canvases, or people were on break. Every excuse it the book! I would drive to try to pick up after the 24 hours but nothing was done and received NO NNOTIFICATION online!

So frustrating and so much gas going back and forth from Walmart to walmart. And the only apologies I ever got was "sooorry" and walking away. And this was 4 walmart around my area.

3. Get a person answering the phones! Don't have a phone number with departments if they never pick up!! They literally NEVER pick up!!
Walmart is rated 2.31 based on 651 reviews