XLN Reviews

of reviewers recommend XLN
Courier, Own Driver

Tell us how XLN made you happy
Quick and easy service and a polite person
Very quick and helpful service as always
Thank you to Abbie today. As always great service from XLN, even mistakes are sorted out quickly and courteously.
Abbie was quick and efficient
excellent service from Abbie today. One happy XLN customer
Router delivered to wrong address but was able to get another sent out very quickly. Live chat stopped working briefly while trying to sort the issue which was a minor annoyance. Pretty pushy sales tactics leading up to choosing my business package too. All in all about what I expected, no huge complaints so far. Only gets 4 stars due to pushy sales team and missing router. After sales and initial representative very pleasant.
Answered well
Very fast and friendly service!
Speaking to Isabel was a fantastic experience.
Firstly, we provided the issues that we were looking to overcome, where Isabel listens to the issues and provided multiple solutions.
Secondly, a full explanation to each of the options available including costs and other ideas and thoughts based on her personal experience helped us to make a more informed decision.
More importantly, it was evident Isabel was able to actively listen, to ensure that our solution and problem was correct.
Further detail as to our commitment in contract was also explained as well as other services and expectation from XLN.
Overall further justification to continue using XLM.
Been with these guys since 2009. Had a few issues but they always sort. Just trying to find best deal for my business and used the online chat and "Abbie" was so helpful, giving me different options and advise. No hard sell.
I was about to get a business phone broadband contract with XLN, but when the advisor was reading the Terms and conditions it comes that Lyca and Lebara are not inclusive and they can't block it, so I decide to not go forward with them and found an alternative solution.
So, since then they start calling me almost every day and offering me their phone and broadband service. In the beginning was ok and I was very polite with them and explained that only because they couldn't block international calls I have reject their offer. One of the managers has said to me that now they can do that for me, but I told him that is too late and I have 12 months contract with another provider, so he can call me in a year's time. He said ok, I will do that. I thought that's all, but the phone calls continued and always someone else was calling me. I keep explaining that I am ok and I don't need their service and to stop calling me as I have better things to do than talk to them. The calls continued every second day for a while until I lose my patience and said to the lady that called me that day to block my number in her company and never call me again, and if happen once more I will write to them a negative review. I thought that was all, and I will have peace from them. Did not pass even a week when I got a call from another person from XLN offering me the same thing. I just couldn't take it anymore and I asked the guy are you all there sick in your heads and keep calling me against my will. I told him that I will leave a review and to stop calling me and block my number and the guy disappear.
TO THE MANAGEMENT:
PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER IN YOUR DIARY AND NEVER EVER CALL ME AGAIN. I WILL NEVER DO ANY BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY EVEN IF YOU OFFER IT FOR FREE AND I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL. STOP HUNTING AFTER ME LIKE A HYENAS. SHAMEFUL!!!
ACCOUNT: 4475175
Charley quickly and efficiently helped me with my query today
Rubbish service woulndt renew my contract with you again despite being with yourselves for several years my business card payment machine runs of the internet and many other machinery in my store i lost over £1,000 in card payments due to the internet not working for 24 hours what sort of service is this called up several times you was unable to rectify an sort the problem out. I should receive compensation for this you caused a loss to my business. Wouldnt recomend anyone use these scum bags.
He resolved all the doubts I had today, and there were various.
Lauren was awesome today!
Abbie was very helpful and offered a good solution to my query
Chat with Isabelle today who answered my query & was very helpful
All queries resolved quickly Thankyou.
5 stars The lady I spoke to yesterday, and a different one today, could not of been more helpful
Since XLN set up my phone and broadband the service has been fantastic.
Just used the live chat facility to update my bank details and was probably the best live chat I have used.
Abbie was amazing on the live chat
XLN is rated 3.56 based on 176 reviews