Back Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Back Market

Tell us how Back Market made you happy
As long as the product you receive is in working order they are great. I have been trying to get a refund for over a month now.
SO BUYER BEWARE REFUNDS ARE NOT VERY EASY TO GET. I am still waiting. I have decided Amazon is the only way to go. They give refunds without having to continually email every day. Also Back Market does not have a phone number to call. As far as I can tell they have stolen $270. from me. Good luck if you buy there.
I had a horrible — borderline fraudulent — experience with Back Market that cost me hundreds of dollars and 7 days of lost productivity.

I ordered a 15.4-inch MacBook Pro (July, 2018) from Back Market. A third-party seller, Koala Stash, sent me a 13-inch. MacBook Pro by itself — not even a power cord. After I complained to Koala Stash, the seller said they had no 15.4-inch laptops in stock. My only options were to return the computer or accept an $80 partial refund.

I had to order a power cord separately, which took 2 days. To make matters worse, the laptop from Back Market wasn't even that cheap. I could have bought a similar one from Apple without the headaches.

I ignored some negative reviews of Back Market, and I regret it. :( I recommend that you take the negative reviews seriously.
Back Market is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews