ElectroCity Reviews

of reviewers recommend ElectroCity
Read ElectroCity Reviews

About ElectroCity:

With stores in Kilkenny, Carlow and Waterford, ElectroCity is one of the largest independent electrical retailers in Ireland. Established in 1993, we now employ over 50 people across the south east and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell and excellence of service we provide.

help@electrocity.ie

Ormonde Retail Park, Purcellsinch, Dublin Road

Tell us how ElectroCity made you happy
Very efficient and great product range
I dealt with nick absolute pleasure courteous friendly.. And total knowledge of goods. I was very worried about going in to order kitchen goods that needed replacing. he was Just the best. Thankyou nick. wish u and your family all the best..he made everything so easy and nothing was a bother with him. Thank-you so much. Great experience .
Bought a fit bit online from ElectroCity. Was looking for a specific model and couldn't find it elsewhere. Service was good and the product arrived quickly with no issues.
Excellent to deal with. Delighted with my freezer. Everything was hassle fee. Thank you
Quick delivery and excellent service
We recently visited your shop in Carlow and dealt with Bernie and I have to say she was amazing and her after sales care was next to none ..a pure lady to deal with and she is a credit to your store ..thanks for everything M.kelly
(ElectroCity Carlow) - Posted 1 month ago
Fast shipping. Product as described. No complaints.
when i spoke with company rep i was told that there was one fridge/freezer available in the warehouse. within 45 minutes i had ordered it. A couple of weeks later following a number of phone calls i was told there was none available for delivery until the next consignment came in . i was offered a refund but decided to wait .eventually it was delivered after about 7 weeks.This may have been a genuine mistake.Otherwise i was happy in my dealings with the company.
Fast delivery
Very good customer service
Very good n convenient for shopping
Great service & value
I was disappointed with the response I got or rather lack of response from Electrocity when I phoned in to report a fault with my washing machine. someone was supposed to phone me back but never did. I have bought a lot of electrical products from Electrocity in the past.
Always a pleasure shopping in Electro City. Staff are always helpful and friendly, never left waiting and the measures taken by the store to ensure public safety during the pandemic have been excellent.
Very good price on item was easy to order and delivery was super fast!
Very helpful and efficient staff
staff very helpful and friendly and made sure i had the correct product
Superb service, fast delivery. My laptop arrived on the following day after my order was placed. Thank you.
Staff are brilliant.
Fast and cheap delivery. Everything works as it should.
ElectroCity is rated 4.72 based on 742 reviews