ElectroCity Reviews

of reviewers recommend ElectroCity
Read ElectroCity Reviews

About ElectroCity:

With stores in Kilkenny, Carlow and Waterford, ElectroCity is one of the largest independent electrical retailers in Ireland. Established in 1993, we now employ over 50 people across the south east and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell and excellence of service we provide.

help@electrocity.ie

Ormonde Retail Park, Purcellsinch, Dublin Road
Kilkenny
R95 X795

Tell us how ElectroCity made you happy
Great fast service with a great price.
The delivery service is a disaster and much longer than advertised. Zero accountability for issues and delays on their end.
Hi Luis, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our courier. We can't find any record of you getting in touch with us, but we would love to try and make up for this. If you'd like to discuss further do reach out to us at help@electrocity.ie!
Fast delivery, excellent customer service, would buy from here again. Highly recommend.
Would recommend. Ordered online for click and collect. Was ready for me next day. Fast and friendly and good value for money.
good prices, fast delivery
Click and collect order not available when I went to collect and item sold out so had to source elsewhere at an increased cost due to missing other black friday deals.
(ElectroCity Waterford) - Posted 1 day ago
Great service and fast delivery
Quick and easy navigation of the website.delivery was on track and i loved the constant updates on the location of the parcel and arrival time
I was td delivery was two days. I waited in all day. I telephoned next day and was toy it would be 6 or 7 days. I had to cancel as it was for a birthday present. I had to buy from another company.
Ordered lg 55" tv online . Product wasn't insured to view. When box was opened it was an older model with fixed legs.if I saw in store ,I wouldn't have bought. Wasn't worth the hassle of returning
Hi Seamus, thank you for your review. I can see you ordered the 2022 model of this TV and the description online mentions this along with images of the legs. We do have the UQ7500 model on display in Kilkenny, albeit in the 50" version but there are no differences beside the screen size. If you believe there was a mistake with the TV you received we'd be more than happy to help you. If you could email pictures of the model number on the rear of the TV to help@electrocity.ie someone will be back to you today 🙂
Could not be more helpful from start to finish!
Great service, great price all round 10 out of 10. Electrocity offers the best on pricing, products and prompt delivery and fantastic customer service.
I purchased a condenser dryer from here a couple of months back and it's been the best investment I've made in awhile, so economical, got a good warranty on it, top customer service and very fast delivery to me here in Limerick, delighted with it, would recommend this company to anyone. 5 stars
Great service for a very small item that other places couldn't be bothered helping with. Professional & prompt & will definitely shop there again
Excellent. Delivery within 2 days and the driver was so helpful, and removed old appliance. Highly recommended
Excellent items. Very reasonably priced and fast delivery.
Collection email came in as promotion didn't see it for 3 days other wise everything good.
Very convenient shopping in a professional store, full service at a high level. Very fast delivery on time. I recommend
ElectroCity 5 star review on 7th December 2022
I placed an order online and selected to collect in Carlow. I received an email stating I could collect last week. When I went significantly out of my way last Friday to collect my item, I was informed that it was not there and an error on the system must have been made. I was given the option by a staff gentleman to collect in Kilkenny or have it delivered. I chose delivered to my home address as it would have been very inconvenient to travel further particularly after one wasted journey. I was informed this delivery would be Tuesday. It has not yet arrived nor have I received any notification concerning it. I will say that the staff member I dealt with was very nice and I've always had a very pleasant experience dealing in electro city prior to this.
(ElectroCity Carlow) - Posted 1 day ago
Great service, delivered next day.
ElectroCity is rated 4.7 based on 1,154 reviews