ElectroCity Reviews

of reviewers recommend ElectroCity
Read ElectroCity Reviews

About ElectroCity:

With stores in Kilkenny, Carlow and Waterford, ElectroCity is one of the largest independent electrical retailers in Ireland. Established in 1993, we now employ over 50 people across the south east and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell and excellence of service we provide.

support@electrocitysupport.zendesk.com

Ormonde Retail Park, Purcellsinch, Dublin Road

Tell us how ElectroCity made you happy
No problems I was in and out of shop in less than 4 minutes ordered online and collected in store
Waiting a while for click and collect, other than that no problems
Great service provided by an excellent sales team, I’ll be shopping here again!
Very good service nice and handy
Excellent service, highly recommendable.
Excellentent service
Very happy with my purchase. The staff were friendly and very efficient.
Very fine local retailer.
Staff very helpful and also very knowledgeable.
Great service very quick
Really helpful staff on the phone and great prices
I ordered a printer online and in 1 hour was ready to collect in the shop. Very good customer service
Fast efficient service.
Delighted with product and service. Got a call from installer promptly after ordering oven. He arrived the following day at the appointed time, removed the old machine (and took it away) and installed the new one. All in less than an hour. He even tidied up after himself. Fantastic stress free service in a Covid climate.
A1 with service
Great service from start to finish I’d definitely use again and recommend to friends
I ordered a tv and wall mount online and collected in Electro City Carlow. The wall mount I received was not the wall mount (Full Motion TV Mount | 22 Inches to 43 Inches SKU: TVMOUNT.22-43) I ordered. The wall mount I received was €5.00 cheaper in store than online and I waited to see if the store assistant would acknowledge this and offer me my overpayment. Unfortunately this didn’t happen. I did see the store assistant bring this matter to the attention of another employee, but they obviously decided to pass off the cheaper product. The €5 is not the issue here. The issue, I believe is the fact that the store assistant not only recognised the error but instead of bringing this to my attention, actually tried to hide the discrepancy. I’m sorry to say that ElectroCity will not be my first choice electricial retailer in the future.
Great service and prices
Terrible customer service in carlow store needed id to pick up a item even though I had the order number, the email, the card used to pay and could say my address (which is Irish spelt). Staff member serving looked as if I had 10 heads and another staff member stood near watching and listening as if they did not have a job to do. Would not go there again with the hardship of trying to get paid item. Click and collect in other stores much better service and do not need all that information to collect a item. As if someone else had my order number address credit card detail card with my name on it to try steal a deep fat fryer made no sense why so much information was needed very excessive.
(ElectroCity Carlow) - Posted 2 weeks ago