ElectroCity Reviews

of reviewers recommend ElectroCity
Read ElectroCity Reviews

About ElectroCity:

With stores in Kilkenny, Carlow and Waterford, ElectroCity is one of the largest independent electrical retailers in Ireland. Established in 1993, we now employ over 50 people across the south east and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell and excellence of service we provide.

help@electrocity.ie

Ormonde Retail Park, Purcellsinch, Dublin Road

Tell us how ElectroCity made you happy
Unbeatable,friendly and most helpful online service. Super fast and courteous delivery and at a great price. This was my second online purchase of a large item from Euronics and I am so happy that I am supporting a local business.They seem to value their customers and treat them well. Highly recommended store and a superb and seamless purchasing experience.Thanks to Jane,Ronan and all the team for their patience and help ******
The customer service is fantastic and provide you service without significant delays. People are very helpful and well mannered. Very efficient delivery. Multi purpose equipments are available. I would highly recommend my friend. Thank you Dr Sabih Mirza
Straight forward ordering and delivery
Excellent aftersales service
Great value DeLonghi toaster & kettle delivered promptly.
Thank you ElectroCity, had payment issues but online support was able to sort me out immediately. Very friendly & helpful. Good shipping time, overall very good service!! I will be back again :)
Good to shop with and great delivery service
Fast shipping, no hassle at all.
Very good and very fast delivery
Quick and efficient and use a very good courier
Nice people to deal with. Helpful! Appliance I bought build in oven was so so. In that, the inside of the oven itself seems good so far. However, knobs, dials on front not great. Took a little longer too than I thought it would for delivery and installation.
You didn’t receive TV,, I couldn't check when it was coming, I couldn't track the delivery, I called them and they said they'd be delivered, and they did Irish family business, so I trusted them and ordered it, but I'll never order it here again.
Very happy with service and fast delivery 5*. Package came in perfect condition. Highly recommend!
ElectroCity 5 star review on 9th March 2022
Great discount and delivered 2 days later. Would buy again thanks
Excellentservice
Great staff and customer service!!!!!
excellent pricing and very fast delivery... in Ireland, definitely will check your site again!
My experience was great up until my washing machine was being delivered and the delivery driver was not told it was an apartment, up stairs. He was by himself which was ridiculous, when large appliances like that are being delivered there should be 2 people. There should also be an option when ordering online to say you have stairs leading to the apartment. That way the delivery can be done on a day where you've 2 drivers. Yous really need to start thinking about your employees outside the shop, it was a very difficult delivery for him and thank god nothing went wrong because it absolutely could have with only one man delivering large appliances up and down stairs!
Received my dryer in good time & even got a free upgrade as the smaller one was out of stock. A big mention to the driver as he went above & beyond when delivering. Would definitely order from Electrocity again.
Excellent service, quick delivery