Exoticca UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exoticca UK

Tell us how Exoticca UK made you happy
My holiday was cancelled in July. Ever since I have been repeatedly told I can get a cash refund (3k) - the latest being March 2021, but I would be paid as soon as they could. This then changed to if I hadn't spent my credit note by March, it would be refunded then - this then changed yesterday in the small print of a further marketing email they sent me to Sept 2021!! When I complained again, I was simply told "there will be a very long wait for all cash refunds." without acknowledging that they had suddenly changed the date from March to Sept (this would be a wait of 14 months!) very untrustworthy - and as much as they need my money due to Covid, I need my money back due to Covid!
SCAM warming! All the hotels were cheap and nasty, transfers were unsafe and the trip was poorly planned. This was sold as a luxury holiday via Secret Escapes and it was anything but. The hotels in Thailand were £30 a night (we checked) they were smelly, noisy, unsafe, outdated, dilapidated and terrible all-round. What's more is that Exoticca ignored our attempt to contact them about it, when the finally replied they just fobbed us off so I will go through an official complaint route when home. The planning on their side also had holes which made transfers between locations really stressful. They booked transfers with unsafe companies whose drivers were dangerous and left you clinging to the seats praying to avoid a high-speed crash while the drivers casually used their phone, ate, counted paper money, all while driving in the hard-shoulder at speed on congested roads!!! Do not risk your family or loved ones lives with Exoticca!!! The lesson I learned is never to buy a package trip again. Just do it yourself, get better places to stay and be more in control.
Exoticca UK is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews