Flogas Britain Limited Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Flogas Britain Limited

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Flogas Britain Limited?

Tell us how Flogas Britain Limited made you happy

Telephone
"Flogas charge extortionate prices if you have been a long term customer as I was. They tricked me into paying almost double market rate for being out of contract plus credit control never reviewing my direct debit meaning I raked up over £1200 in debt in the last 12 months in addition to the £100 i paid each month, I debt i had to pay off with a credit card. I spoke to credit control who said I had they forgot to review my account but whilst it was their mistake, i still had to pay. Oh and now my price per litre was 47 pence plus vat so >50p. This is 20p more than other competitors were offering. I have paid the debt and switched saving me £250 on my first delivery from Avanti. Don't give these people your hard earned money."
Are you Flogas Britain Limited? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Flogas Britain Limited is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews