Headstrong Counselling Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Headstrong Counselling Reviews

About Headstrong Counselling:

At Headstrong Counselling, we embody a vision that goes beyond the traditional boundaries of counselling and psychotherapy. Rooted in social justice and evidence-based practice, our mission is to democratise access to high-quality counselling for every member of our community. We firmly believe that everyone, irrespective of their racial identity, income level, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation, deserves the right to quality mental health support.
We recognise that addressing the community's mental health support deficit is not merely a service but a fundamental necessity. To this end, our commitment is two-fold: First, we strive to provide low-cost, yet high-quality counselling sessions, ensuring that essential mental health support is not a privilege but a right accessible to all. .
Second, we are dedicated to fostering a counsellor base that mirrors the diversity and richness of our community. Through rigorous clinical supervision, ongoing professional development, specialised workshops, and inclusion and diversity training, we ensure that our therapists are not only skilled clinicians but also culturally competent and socially conscious practitioners.
At the heart of our ethos lies the conviction that a sustainable and quality mental health service should not be reliant on external funding, grants, or governmental resources. We are committed to creating a self-sustaining model that flourishes independently, ensuring uninterrupted and reliable support to those we serve.

info@headstrongcounselling.co.uk

Tell us how Headstrong Counselling made you happy
Really great service! I love my therapist and she has helped me a lot. She is very qualified and culturally aware, which is what I needed!!
Amazing service, couldn’t have asked for a better match with my therapist. The safe space that has been created by my therapist is something I’ve not experienced before. Couldn’t recommend it enough.
Wonderful so far but I’ve only had one session!
First time ever in my life to be able to continue with counselling for a long extended period of time. I am finding answers to my life long questions, that often the conflict between my head and heart prevented me to find. My Monday sessions have become a life line for me as I get to meet my inner most thoughts ina safe space with the help and support of my counsellor I can find the common thread within it all and identify triggers and navigate what serves and what doesn't serve me. I have found a compassionate non judgemental counsellor and together we are working untaggleing my life.
Excellent service which has really helped me develop as a person.
I'm so glad a friend told me about Headstrong. My therapist has a great approach to counciling me. Her advice is insightful and I feel supported and heard. I've only had a few sessions but I already feel like it's helping me deal with my issues, and broaden my awareness and understanding of what's going on in my life. I would highly reccomend Headstrong.
excellent!
I really appreciate being able to access counselling at an affordable cost. I am very happy with my counsellor and if not for the affordability, I would have never been able to get the help I needed.
I am immensely grateful to Headstrong. Their counselors are fantastic. They are capable, and skilled.
I've been in therapy for a large portion of my adult life and through the work I do, I'd identified "Schema" therapy as a possible opportunity to understand myself better. It isn't readily available on the NHS, moreso privately but cost prohibitive. I turned to Headstrong Councilling, more in hope than in expectation but what I got, turned out to be so much more. Not only did I get a Schema Therapist but a very good one at that, and while the relationship, inevitably was difficult in the beginning, I think any therapy is, it turned into, probably the best experience I've had. The therapist turned my emotional experience into language I could understand and wholeheartedly something that I could identify with and connect to. I feel very grateful for my relataionship with my therapist and to Headstrong for pairing me up with the right person. So, win win situation all round.
Jackie is amazing, I was feeling very comfortable to talk to her about my personal life. I really recommend headstrong counselling.
Quality and affordable counselling, with a pretty quickturnaround for an appointments and easy to book. Was a lifeline when I needed it most. I have recommended it to lots of friends.
My therapist has truly changed my life, I’m very grateful that I was able to be matched with her through Headstrong and that they offer affordable therapy so I could finally talk to someone that would listen and understand me and help me work on myself.
I’ve had a great experience using Headstrong. My counsellor has been brilliant and has helped me massively.
With the NHS waiting list sadly growing and the usual bla bla bla coming from employers and the government, Headstrong is a cost-sensitive alternative to very expensive counselling. I was contacted within a week and had my first session shortly after. It's a great service.
Great counsellors, affordable and flexible so works with your schedule and supports low income workers. I wouldn't be where I am today without the help of the two people I worked with - would recommend headstrong to anyone
A fantastic and hugely vital service. Every member of the team that i dealt with was incredibly kind, professional and adept. My main interaction was with Rhianna who I cannot thank enough for all her hard work and compassion. She is an absolute credit to an already amazing service.
Headstrong has really helped me to navigate life in a way I didn't think would be possible for me. Extremely grateful and highly recommend it to anyone looking to start counselling.
I am very thankful for the service of Headstrong Counselling, who have made high quality and life-changing therapy accessible for me. I found the process simple and straightforward (from booking an assessment to being assigned a therapist) and all communication with staff to be friendly and compassionate throughout my experience. I would highly recommend using Headstrong.
The low cost means that there's a lower threshold to commit for a longer time, which is when I really started noticing the positive impacts. Happy with my trainee counsellor.
Headstrong Counselling is rated 4.8 based on 212 reviews