Headstrong Counselling Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Headstrong Counselling Reviews

About Headstrong Counselling:

At Headstrong Counselling, we embody a vision that goes beyond the traditional boundaries of counselling and psychotherapy. Rooted in social justice and evidence-based practice, our mission is to democratise access to high-quality counselling for every member of our community. We firmly believe that everyone, irrespective of their racial identity, income level, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation, deserves the right to quality mental health support.
We recognise that addressing the community's mental health support deficit is not merely a service but a fundamental necessity. To this end, our commitment is two-fold: First, we strive to provide low-cost, yet high-quality counselling sessions, ensuring that essential mental health support is not a privilege but a right accessible to all. .
Second, we are dedicated to fostering a counsellor base that mirrors the diversity and richness of our community. Through rigorous clinical supervision, ongoing professional development, specialised workshops, and inclusion and diversity training, we ensure that our therapists are not only skilled clinicians but also culturally competent and socially conscious practitioners.
At the heart of our ethos lies the conviction that a sustainable and quality mental health service should not be reliant on external funding, grants, or governmental resources. We are committed to creating a self-sustaining model that flourishes independently, ensuring uninterrupted and reliable support to those we serve.

info@headstrongcounselling.co.uk

Tell us how Headstrong Counselling made you happy
The Counselling was great and I had a fantastic experience. Helped me through a rough time to gain confidence and organise my mental health. My counsellor was sympathetic yet probing and willing to push me to difficult places so I could achieve the goals we had set.
Charlotte is lovely and always goes the extra mile: sending resources after the session, not ending the session if we’re mid conversation. She has really helped me!
Amazing service with great councillors. Cannot recommend the service enough, as it has helped me alot.
My therapist is amazing, she's very professional, prepared and kind. I recommend Headstrong
The initial contact and setting up the agreement was problematic and frustrating at a time I was feeling vulnerable and unsure about whether therapy was right for me. However, the therapist chosen for me has been excellent and exactly what I needed. I would recommend Headstrong as it was recommended to me: brilliant!
I was lucky enough to have a lovely therapist but due to unforeseen circumstances, we can no longer continue our sessions. I will forever be grateful for the affordability of the sessions also.
I'm so happy and so grateful for this service. Since I started this therapy my mental health is much better. My anxiety has very much decreased and my mood is better too and I can see an improvement in ny relationship with my kids too.
Really happy with my counsellor
They arranged an assessment quickly and then managed to match me up with one of their counsellors within a few weeks, who has been extremeley helpful.
I've made more progress with my mental health in a year then I ever could have imagined. My therapist creates a safe and supportive environment where I feel comfortable and able to be myself.
I think Headstrong made mental healthcare accessible for me - both in terms of cost and quality of therapy. I appreciate the simplicity of the platform for scheduling & payments, and therapy & support received from my therapist.
Always had such great experiences in the years I have used the service.
The counselling I've received through headstrong has had an amazing impact on my life and mental health. My counsellor is exceptional, and the service Headstrong offers is very beneficial.
Cheap but not good quality.
I have found Headstrong Counselling to be invaluable. Right from the outset when first assessed I was perfectly matched with my counsellor Katherine. The help and support I have received has been brilliant, knowing in the darkest of times, that support will be there come what may is so comforting. I live on my own and have had many things to deal with over the last year or so, and still have a way to go. The support from Headstrong, Katherine in particular has got me through many difficult times.
I appreciated the matching process and the experience throughout
The support from Headstrong Couselling was genuinely lifechanging for me. The assessment service was relateively quick after I had submitted the application form and the assessment session itself was very carefully held. After the assessment they allocated me to my therapist according to my preferences. Before I came to Headstrong Couselling, I had terrible experiences with therapist services and I was going through really difficult time and I couldn't afford private service due to my financial problems. So to have access to such a affordable counselling was vital for me. After working with my incredbly generous therapist, I have been continuously working with my anxiety and not aginst it. I would highly recommend this service to everyone.
I have been working with my Counciler for nearly 16 months now and I have found it so helpful and having had the worst time in my life with my dad dying I really don’t know what I would have done without that support and guidance ! Tools to help me in life and also in grief that was unexpected I am truly greatful to be able to have a Counciler that isn’t really expensive like so many are !
Great counsellors, really appreciate their depth of knowledge.
Headstrong Counselling made possible for me to have therapy at a time where I needed it the most but couldn't afford the high cost of a traditional therapy. It really made a great difference in helping me come out of depression.
Headstrong Counselling is rated 4.8 based on 212 reviews