OneStream Reviews

of reviewers recommend OneStream

Tell us how OneStream made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
This company is an absolute sham and should not be operating as a telecoms provider. Having worked in customer services previously I'm more than used to hearing whingers leaving bad reviews and try to avoid doing so myself without good reason, but this was honestly the worst customer experience I've ever had. 30 attempts to get in touch with customer services, 20 mins on hold each time, nobody ever picked it up. No reply on their email, ever. Nobody ever came to install it so it never worked. Nobody got back to me. After a few weeks of shouting angrily at a brick wall I ended up emailing the CEO who did promptly apologise and give me a full refund. Please, for your own sanity, don't make the mistake of choosing this company - I've switched to a provider 50p/m more expensive and they are a functioning company at least.
STAY AWAY 3 months later, still not internet yet they are charging my account. Terrible communication. Should have listened to all the negative reviews.
Onestream broadband is the worst company i have dealt with. they have no support at weekends and my internet has been down since friday night. AS of to day (tuesday they still have not fixed the issue and i have had no engineer visits. When asked straigth questions the do not answer. i would only recomend if you require no support or do not wish a working internet.
OneStream is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews