Xcoins.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xcoins.com
Read Xcoins.com Reviews

About Xcoins.com:

Use your credit card to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more with Xcoins.com - buy crypto in 3 quick and easy steps.

+1888-71-COINS

help@xcoins.com

48 Stella Maris Street , ,

Site is great .
No issues, easy purchase of BTC.
Xcoins has been great and has been quick with sending me my coins. And customer service is fast to reply and very nice. I have tried several other sites and this site is my favorite.
Xcoins.com 5 star review on 25th March 2021 Xcoins.com 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Quick and easy
Xcoins.com has been great to me for every purchase for over 2 years now. Fast service and friendly customer support team. I highly recommend them for buying cryptocurrency
You guys are great !! I love you ❤️
Too expensive I buy $100 get like $70. I probably paid $3000 in fees last two years. I think a rebate would be nice, if I can get $100 from that it would be incentive.
Easy to use.
Great place to buy coins! The process is real easy and the transactions are fast. The team also answers any questions quickly. I have over 30+ orders and have been with them for years without any problems. Highly recommend!
Xcoins.com has always been a great company to work with and buy bitcoins from.
Professional
I enjoyed buying bitcoin on xcoins. It is safe, secure and fast. They are the best when it comes bitcoin purchases.
Fast and always works with no issues
The service is easy to use. I found customer service staff to be very prompt and professional.
Easy to use and very fast.
Xcoin is very fast and reliable
Love Xcoins and never having to worry about getting my BTC fast.
Xcoins is on top of 8t very fast and efficient and when they are looking out for my protection and need a copy of my credit card or a snap of my driver's license it's not a three day ordeal it's more like a 15 min speed trap and I thank you xcoins for being Honest and dependable and thoughtful of my time xcoins rocks
I have highly "mixed feelings" about Xcoins. First, however...let me be clear about one thing! The online support & email support are beyond reproach! Mainly Paula is my go-to gal, but now and then Rhonda also helps! That being said... When I did a google search and found Xcoins, I liked the looks & format of the website so an A+ for that! I found it very easy & user-friendly to buy bitcoins but after that, it turned sideways in a hurry! If you look on my account page you'll see that out of 30 ATTEMPTED purchases, only 5 or 6 actually happened. Because the website did not provide step-by-step directions, I had to learn thru experience and as a "newbie" to this...it made me feel miserable, frustrated and totally stupid! :( Eventually over the WEEKS I began to realize that for me to purchase bitcoins on Xcoins, I have to do the following EXACTLY as described or it will fail! 1. Open up the email account linked to my Xcoins account. 2. Get VISA Security rep. on the phone and KEEP HER ON! 3. Open Xcoins website 4. Purchase the coins 5. Go back to email account and wait for them to send:] 1. Wallet verification 2. contract to be initialed & signed 6. After wallet is verified via email & contract is done 7. Stay on email until you get final verification from Xcoins support that it went thru! 8. Disconnect the call with the VISA security rep. 9. Look at your Xcoins account page to see it says "approved" 10. Close the Xcoins website 11. Close your email page IF you do all of these things SIMULTANEOUSLY it will work fine! If you don't do all of these things listed above AT THE SAME TIME, it will fail! Other than that...Xcoins is the ONLY SITE I'll continue to use, but it would have been so much better if this was explained on their website prior to my attempts to purchase $2.5K of bitcoins the last 2 months. Out of 30 attempts, only 5-6 worked. That should prove to you something was seriously lacking on the site. So please give PAULA a big "thank you!" from me and now that I've got this down pat...I'll stay with your site as long as I am purchasing bitcoins! Thanks also for allowing me to voice my opinion too! That was a first also! :) Linda Vassilion 3/5/2021
Everything went very smooth