XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Efficient, friendly and helpful. Thank you
Kept well informed throughout the whole process arrived at prearranged time very quick and efficient service pleasant and curteous driver clean vehicle with protective blankets onboard. And once delivered quickly informed of this fact. Thank you.
Used them first time and had no issues with being informed, updated and upon collection of our chair. Keep up good work 👍
The two man team that delivered our heavy 7 foot oak dresser were excellent, friendly polite and simply got on with it. Very pleased. Throughout the process the office staff were professional helpful and kept us informed. Skipper
Great service. Very pleased. Delivery was quick and pickup was arranged promptly. Thanks
Good service on time and as planned......Thanks.
My item was delivered as promised well within the time slot by a driver that was very helpful .
good service
First class, great value and very professional service
Simply EXCELLENT service. Was very happy with their prompt replies, excellent communication and very helpful. Will definitely use their services again and highly recommend them to others
First we've used Xpert excellent all round will use again.
Driver was very understanding when arrived bang on 8am & my phone was on silent so didn’t hear him. He carried my cabinet direct to my front door and was so polite. Only thing was he asked for payment when I already paid the seller. He phoned his office to clarify payment was made & then apologised.
Collected as arranged and quick delivery.
Collected on time , delivered as promised ,good communication no damage to antique item.
Could not fault it.
Great company in my experience. Used 3 or more times now for collecting/ delivering refurbished vintage furniture. Never an issue either end, the tracking communication is very reassuring, have always been on time and pleasant. Will be using these for the foreseeable future. Would recommend.
They were very helpful from word go. Professional and kept us well informed. For a small fee they wrapped my bed on collection. Plenty of messages to keep track of the whole process. Highly recommend.
Delivery was prompt and very professional. The item was very heavy and I was very impressed with their care.
Good communication, helpful, packaged item well.
Excellent service. Delivered on time with care. Friendly and efficient team. Would definitely recommend.
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 1,212 reviews