XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Brilliant service with excellent communications. I bought a small ex-post office trolley (quite heavy) from Taunton and had it delivered to Pembrokeshire. If I'd have driven to collect it the fuel alone would have been twice the fee. Great value and would definitely recommend both eXpert couriers and the Shipley booking agent. Driver was really nice too.
Booked a delivery with this company three weeks ago, each and every time I contacted them to find out when they where collecting was told next week, the day finally came for collection, upon arrival the driver had no idea what he was collecting, the driver took one look at the item and refused to take the item saying it was to big, I had given all the dimensions and weight to the company three weeks ago. The driver turned up in a bad mood and upon seeing the item went worse became rude didn't care couldn't be bothered, please avoid at all costs 1 star left as could not leave 0 stars.
My delivery was booked on a Tuesday is was checked and confirmed on the Wednesday by the company and on the following Monday I had a telephone call telling me that my item would be collected the next day, after waiting around for three hours no one turned up, then spending an hour trying to reach someone on the phone I was told my item had been cancelled, appalling service stay away drivers are rubbish office staff are worse, given 1 star and could not give 0 stars
Terrible company, bad communication, no reply for weeks. No answer on the phone. Then sent an inappropriate van and man to collect. Refused the collection by a very rude driver.
Found the experience with Xpert very easy , letting me know when each step had been completed from pickup through to drop off.,will definitely use again.
Excellent service from pick up to delivery. I was kept informed at every stage. From initial enquiry to delivery was one week, which I felt was exceptional service.
A very slight chip occurred in transit, on the paintwork, which is negligible.
Friendly delivery driver kept informed and updated with delivery details excellent service
Prompt delivery, regular updates from the driver to let me know when my delivery would arrive. Courteous and helpful driver. Excellent service, thanks.
Delivery driver text to say he was on his way.Brought my egg chair right to my garage so it could go into the garden. Excellent service.
happy, came on time. Reasonably priced and kept informed of progress so knew when it was coming
Very quick delivery, arrived within the time specified. Very friendly, helpful driver
I was kept updated regarding delivery up and until delivery took place. Delivery driver was helpful and excellent.
I have only once had dreadful delivery service - certainly not this one, which was EXCELLENT and restored my confidence, for which thank you. XX
I have only once (that was a few weeks ago) had dreadful delivery service - definitely not this one, which was EXCELLENT and restores confidence. I hope they do well in this competitive business world. Thank you. XX
Very efficient .Great price.Very polite and friendly delivery driver.
Excellent from the collection to delivery. Really well wrapped ,friendly very heLpful staff I would definitely use again
Gabs our delivery driver was exceptional. Friendly, helpful... highly recommend
Very helpful and good delivery many thanks
Came in good time. Items well packed. Professional delivery.
Easy to book online, collected within a few days and delivered in 7 day timeframe ,good communication and tracking easy to follow. me and my customer were quite happy with service given. thankyou
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.71 based on 1,099 reviews