XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Such a helpful delivery driver have already recommended to a friend in Cornwall
Kept me informed with whole process until my package was delivered,wonderful service
Very happy
Great service, great communication and all done in a very timely manner considering the circumstances. Thanks again.
Great service in these tough times for people on the road and still working during !
Deliverd as promised, courteous, respected social distancing requirements while making sure the delivery met our practical needs.
Great service at a difficult time. Second time I've used this courier and have been very happy both times.
Very pleased with service - collection and delivery both on time, all safe and sound.
Very good service on time and very polite staff thank you
excellent service good times and great price thank you
A faultless service! Quick and efficient. Best ever!
Excellent communication and service. The 3hour window and tracking let me know exactly where the driver was and when he was due.
Excellent service. Both parties kept informed at every stage as to when pick up would be & when delivery would take place. A heavy marble fireplace, well wrapped, delivered safely and without damage. Driver very cheery and pleasant. Very reasonable rate too. I intend using this company again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
I received an email informing me of a three hour delivery window , it came within the first hour of the estimated delivery, two men carried my delivery into my house, they were very nice and polite. I would use this service again.
Efficent and courteous service
Friendly, helpful. Great service! Will use again
DO NOT USE......4 weeks now and still waiting for collection and delivery. I have emailed and not been replied too, I have called over 8 times and reassured it would be scheduled within the week... they were happy to take the deposit off us without any problems!!!!!
Excellent service all round.
Communication brilliant.
100% professional.
Very good service
Could I have a receipt please
Delivered on time, very easy to communicate with. Thank you
What went wrong?? Think the easiest way to answer is what went right! Paid for a service that we did not receive, communication from the company was appalling, they never contacted us when they said they would and despite booking a collection over a week ago they still cannot give us a collection date as they don’t know when a drivers in the area, despite paying for a collection on a specific date??? Surely as a courier company it’s your job to come to the area regardless??? Have waited over 4hrs for the manager to phone me back who’s supposedly in a meeting!?? If I could give the company no stars I would have. Don’t use this company
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.73 based on 1,011 reviews