XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Hi
Thank you for your quick honest and good rate.
I can say you are one of the best from south to west ,
Thank you again looking forward to dealing with you in the near future.
Wahab
Quick collection and delivery to suit both parties at fair price as well. Allows purchases from a long way away, plus no awkward packing to do.
Excellent service delivered within time given very friendly helpful delivery driver
Easy to arrange, great communication, kept up-to-date at all stages. Very competitive pricing. Have used many times.
GREAT COMMS.
ON TIME COLLECTION .
A REALLY GOOD SERVICE .
Prompt at responding to emails & calls, & a great delivery driver.
Very impressed. Pleasant friendly driver. Will use you again.
Fantastic service
Good service. Cant fault these guys. Very helpful. Would use again.
My experience was awful. I had to contact the police and trading standards. I the items the collected took over 6 weeks to arrive. In the meantime I had three delivery dates to be then told they had never collected my goods despite tracking updates and verbal assurance it was in their warehouse. They implied that BHF CHARITY HAD SOLD IT. once I contacted the police , trading standards and had a copy of the collection form Amazingly my goods were found. It was a computers fault. Absolutely awful service. The goods were damaged. I was given a refund of £66. Awful customer care and service
I bought an item on eBay and had to arrange collection and delivery. This service provides excellent value for money, especially compared with other companies I looked at (at least half the price of some). Basically, they collect your item and take it to temporary storage until a driver is coming to your area with space in the van. So you have to be prepared to wait a short time but it worked out very well, especially considering the distances involved. I had to decline the first delivery date offered and although advised there might be a short delay, in fact they were able to deliver it the following day. We would have been ok with a longer delay as we appreciate this more environment-conscious approach.
We made use of their modestly priced professional packaging service, for peace of mind for a large, expensive item. The seller said packing and collection was all very efficient.
Communication was prompt and clear and the delivery driver was also helpful.
Reasonably priced, great delivery information, and really helpful delivery man
Excellent faultless service. I will definitely try to use Xpert next time. Mike, Bath.
Excellent job done, Good communication and I like your quick response.
I had a sofa and a glass fronted book case delivered Cornwall to London. Both items were wrapped to within an inch of their lives and were delivered without a scratch. The timing of delivery and all communication with the company were excellent.
Quick easy helpful and professional. Thank you
Great service. Fast collection & delivery. Kept informed of the delivery schedule throughout.
Excellent service and communication.Really quick pickup and delivery with no hassle.
On time, nice guy helped us move the 7 boxes to where we wanted them