XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Delivered in time slot advised and gave 30 minute notice of delivery, great service
1st class service all round, would highly recommend.
I've used these guys a few times now. Very helpful and careful and excellent value for money - Thanks again guys!
The delivery driver was very professional. He took alot of care with my furniture and made sure I was okay with it. No hassle at all.
Excellent service, many thanks
Brilliant service. I needed to get a bicycle collected from Pembrokeshire and delivered to the Midlands so used Shipley for a quote. Xpert were the first to respond with a great price considering it would have been a round trip of 8 hours for myself. I was a little concerned as it was fragile but well boxed. Seller had to delay collection due to hospital but this wasn’t a problem just had to advise when item was ready to collect. Then once collected it was then delivered to me a few days later in great condition by friendly chap. Very happy customer. Many thanks
Theses couriers I found through Shipley they were the most reasonable and you save money if you have I man and get someone to help either end the driver was so polite and had driven such a long way didnt even have a coffee I will be using them for a larger consignment from cornwall to Bristol and back again
great service, on time for pick up and drop off , and all turned up without damage , what more do you need , thanks guy
I have no idea of cost but I can say that the collection was carried out superbly by a very efficient & polite driver Robin Lloyd
on time infact 10 minutes early no damage polite offered to help carry not much more the driver could have done a great service
Very polite and efficient
Kept me well informed by text on collection of item and delivery of the item. Well packed and paid in cash on delivery. Friendly efficient driver
excellent communication
yet again they have delivered all in one piece a delicate piece of stained glass ........ i have used this company many times and they always "deliver"
Rude arrogant and block all calls when you try to get a refund.. hopefully PayPal will deal with it
delivered in the time slot. I had opportunity to change the time before hand. All worked as expected.
Set up the delivery through Shiply . By the first contact from the company after giving addresses and contact details for both pick up and delivery it was all wrong. The pickup address was wrong ; they also sent these confirmations to me the person who wants it delivering to not picking up from so the persons I bought from never knew anything.. . I sent a FB message on a Sunday asking what was going on at the end of the message I wrote the acronym FML...hardly offensive. Just im a little annoyed and cannot understand whats going on... to this they replied that A they don't work Sunday.. then WE Won't tolerate language like that and we will cancel your order on Monday...... ..
Brilliant service. Excellent value for money . Can’t fault this Company . Collection from Kent to North Wales 10/10 all the way . Courteous driver - so helpful. I wish every company was so easy to deal with . Communication throughout, updates and driver tracking was spot on . Special thanks to the driver - Ahmed - he was a credit to the Company. Thank you .
Fantastic service, unbeatable price, efficient and friendly.....hands down the best couriers around!
The service is well organized and you are given choices on timeslots for delivery that are convenient for you. The driver /delivery van arrived on time and he was extremely helpful and made the delivery effortless. I would use the service again and highly recommend it.
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 1,212 reviews