XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Kept me well informed by text on collection of item and delivery of the item. Well packed and paid in cash on delivery. Friendly efficient driver
excellent communication
yet again they have delivered all in one piece a delicate piece of stained glass ........ i have used this company many times and they always "deliver"
Rude arrogant and block all calls when you try to get a refund.. hopefully PayPal will deal with it
delivered in the time slot. I had opportunity to change the time before hand. All worked as expected.
Set up the delivery through Shiply . By the first contact from the company after giving addresses and contact details for both pick up and delivery it was all wrong. The pickup address was wrong ; they also sent these confirmations to me the person who wants it delivering to not picking up from so the persons I bought from never knew anything.. . I sent a FB message on a Sunday asking what was going on at the end of the message I wrote the acronym FML...hardly offensive. Just im a little annoyed and cannot understand whats going on... to this they replied that A they don't work Sunday.. then WE Won't tolerate language like that and we will cancel your order on Monday...... ..
Brilliant service. Excellent value for money . Can’t fault this Company . Collection from Kent to North Wales 10/10 all the way . Courteous driver - so helpful. I wish every company was so easy to deal with . Communication throughout, updates and driver tracking was spot on . Special thanks to the driver - Ahmed - he was a credit to the Company. Thank you .
Fantastic service, unbeatable price, efficient and friendly.....hands down the best couriers around!
The service is well organized and you are given choices on timeslots for delivery that are convenient for you. The driver /delivery van arrived on time and he was extremely helpful and made the delivery effortless. I would use the service again and highly recommend it.
Excellent. Nice driver who sent information and arrived on time. Very impressed. Would use again
Excellent service, polite and very helpful driver, couldn't ask for more
great service / friendly driver
Excellent service, liaison with seller was good, excellent packing and timely delivery. Good comms all the way through, and the price was fine.
The delivery service was a good price, and delivered in good time with a very helpful driver.
Excellent service from start to finish. Clear communication with updates at every step. Great price, no printers required or complex QR codes etc. Professional and friendly. Highly recommended.
Easy to deal with. Good price. Transported a heavy stove from north of England to the south, Arrived at the time stated . Will use them again. Steve Charles
Collection and delivery on 3 hours time slot scheduled. Efficient and nice people . Totally satisfied.
Will use again brilliant service and recommend
Avoid these fly-by-nights at all costs. Chasing a delivery of some furniture I paid a good deal of money for weeks ago. The company uses this lot deliver their goods. They finally called yesterday and arranged delivery for next Monday. I booked leave to make sure I was here to receive it. They’ve just phoned to say they won’t be coming now and would phone me next week to rearrange for the week after that. When I asked why I was told “ we didn’t collect the item yesterday. I don’t know why” Dreadful. Avoid these incompetents at all costs
This pick up was organised by someone who was buying from me. The company kept me updated at all times, they arrived wen they said they would. The driver was very helpful, professional, great service, many thanks.
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 1,221 reviews