Ziffit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ziffit
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Ziffit made you happy
Ziffit 1 star review on 4th February 2020
Karen
More Photos & Videos
Offered me 11 pence for a Terminator Dark Fate 4k blu ray steelbook!!
This is a £30 item that only came out this year! Disgusting!
Just read the other reviews.
Easy, efficient and paid quickly
Having sent my items , pick up was as expected but things went downhill from there. After items were checked ,I was happy with the amount of money I would receive, they say quick payments but still waiting 4 days later. So unhappy as I was relying on the money to feed my family , it’s not a quick process as they have you believe
Offered me £1.87 for 1917 which only got released on DVD two days ago , con merchants.
I thought these comments were only the moaners...offered me £40 and paid only half that when they received them!! I had a negative experience with this company.
Terrible service exactly what everyone seize about them, sent 17 books and games and there saying only 16 was plus they reduced the price a lot, to what was quoted and the isn’t anything wrong with the items what so ever
Absolutely aweful quoted us £31 gave us £13 and don't get items back for what they don't pay you for all a con don't use them.
They keep saying they will collect my books, and they did not come for 4 times and they keep rescheduling. Terrible service, do not use them.
As with every other review on here I have just had my first and last experience with Ziffit, citing the same reasons given again and again below. Not all the of items sent were paid for, the ones not paid for had a 'problem' of not working... these worked fine. One CD was almost £3 which for a CD is a lot from these types of companies, and as others have said the most expensive items are often deemed problematic! Don't waste your time with this company its clear they are luring people in with high prices only to not pay out due to fake problems, there is no option to retrieve these items again either, I'm just giving these to the charity shop in future, quicker, easier and less headache!
was paid well under half of what they originally said they were going to pay without reasons behind their actions... use musicmagpie
Very poor, they dont pay for books even if accepted and received.
They just keep them for nothing.
Totally agree with comments below - this company is questionable- I have just sent 24 items (mainly kids DVDs - some limited editions in order) and have just received a message stating that what I sent did not match the order- so they are not paying for any of the items .. they have effectively stolen my property. I should have taken to charity shop after all... AVOID!!!! Trust pilot reviews must be bogus...
I sent a box of blu-ray DVDs all in mint condition and 2 were 'rejected' and I was not paid the amount they quoted initially ... I asked if I could have them back and have had no response! one of these was Avatar - which I would have kept! If I wanted to donate my blu-rays I would have gone to the charity shop. Wish I had looked at these reviews before using Ziffit. A-V-O-I-D
Don't trust these guys! Sent a box of 13 items and 4 were rejected (the expensive items oddly). One of which was a BRAND NEW unplayed CD that was 'rejected'. They then apparently dispose of the items...

When I complained I got a generic response saying why they refuse items - strangely it didn't mention anything about brand new CD's in perfect condition - which mine definitely was.

Avoid.
Avoid.

Their offers are pittance compared to the end sale prices... but they still made me offers on a variety of items, and were sent a big box of stuff.

Today they got back to me to say that a number of the items were rejected for no reason whatsoever; they just 'happened' to be some of the more expensive items on the list. As such the final value of the items plummeted and I received far less than expected.

Apparently the rejected items were 'disposed of', but in the absence of any reason I think they are taking people for a ride...
This company is ripping people off do not use them. Our items were supposed to be nearly £30 and we are getting £16. Absolutely shocked that they can get away with this. They didn’t pick up when they said they would and I was left waiting all day for them not to show up. Now they are saying that a 15 book collection is not good enough to pay for. This collection was barely used with most of the books never leaving the box. My daughters are really upset about it as they were their books and now they feel that Ziffit has effectively stolen their stuff
Just seen advert on TV so I thought I would give it a go. I have over 1000 books and thought it would be ideal way to downsize. Books range from fiction, cookery, travel and sport. I have now scanned over 100 books and only 2 have been accepted.! I think charity shop is best option
Don't waste your time! Hardly accepts anything! Everything is not needed because they have enough already... Even obscure books etc then half the things you scan, nothing happens, it doesn't scan.
Claimed disks were damaged and one was expired (whatever this means). I know all discs were in good condition and funnily enough they happened to be the most expensive ones in the batch. There is no way to ask for them to be returned even if you were to pay postage. They simply defer to their terms and conditions saying that they will dispose of any rejected items - very convenient for such a scam. I would definitely avoid.
Ziffit is rated 1.59 based on 46 reviews