A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

Under an hour
customer service
"Knowledgeable staff"
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 day ago
"The staff are always pleasant and helpful"
(Hereford) - Posted 1 day ago
"Quick enough to take my money but had to chase up documents I requested. Also recommend a friend and yet again had to make numerous calls to claim my £25 voucher."
(Maidstone) - Posted 1 day ago
"disappointed you do not cover mice in roof.didnot no when i change insures"
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 day ago
"Found it very easy to renew my policy, staff very helpful."
(Evesham) - Posted 1 day ago
"My initial contact to notify the accident was not an experience I would like to experience again. My perception was that I should pay for the damage as mu insurance premium would increase if I claimed. Fortunately I have managed to avoid claiming on my insurance for a long number of years and when I needed to claim, I was disappointed. Also this survey mentions that I have taken out a new policy with APlan but to my knowledge, this is not the case, although I have made a claim!"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 day ago
Dear Mr Neil, we are really sorry to hear about your experience. I have asked your branch to get in touch to discuss this.
"Good service and good price"
(Solihull) - Posted 1 day ago
"did NOT renew policy on x3 motorcycles that I had covered with A plan as got better deal online,saving over £200 on one machine alone,quoted £278 on a 24yr old machine and got cover for that bike at less than £78 for same cover of TPF&T,I WILL BE CHECKING MY BANK ACCOUNT AT CASH MACHINE TO ENSURE NO UNAUTHORISED WITHDRAWAL OF CASH HAS BEEN MADE FOR INSURANCE AS I CLEARLY TOLD THE AGENT ON THE PHONE I HAD RENEWED ELSEWHERE. If funds have been taken without my authorisation,i will be lodging a complaint with the fsa."
(Northampton) - Posted 1 day ago
"The staff at the A-Plan Dunstable Branch are always very friendly, very professional and always explore all the price options of the particular insurance plan i require."
(Dunstable) - Posted 1 day ago
"Good service , and affordable"
(Swindon) - Posted 1 day ago
"Brilliant clear assistance comparable insurance"
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 day ago
"I’ve been with the since I was in short trousers!! Great service! Great help when needed!!! Oh and the prices aren’t bad as well. The meerkats aren’t always as cheap as they seem!!! Great job guys!! Thanks 👍👍👍"
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 day ago
"Recently not as happy with A plan as I used to be especially as a long standing. customer"
(Newbury) - Posted 1 day ago
"Always a fantastic service, and price too, I have all my insurance policies with APlan... I like the fact that my renewals are always a good price, that saves me time.... Highly recommended......."
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 day ago
"Helpful and very friendly polite staff. Always welcoming. Will always do their best to help"
(Bicester) - Posted 1 day ago
"From the moment I first spoke to A-Plan everything was just right, great stuff, thanks."
(Evesham) - Posted 1 day ago
"Insurance is fine. Just takes a while for a renewal quote. They always leave it to the day before your insurance is due to run out."
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very polite and helpfull"
(Tooting) - Posted 1 day ago
"In the nine years I have been with A plan the service as been second to none. I would recommend too anyone"
(Shirley) - Posted 1 day ago
"A pleasure to deal with. Always delivering a personal touch with insurance at a competitive price !"
(Worcester) - Posted 1 day ago