A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Very helpful and nice.always do there best for you."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"A very easy experience everything explained and all 3 vehicles insured in Quick time"
(Cheltenham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent service from your Home Insurance Dept and again excellent service from your Motor Claims Dept after a recent incident."
(Basingstoke) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Always excellent support and service , rate very high ! Reason for change of Insurance is due to price from competitive company being 30% less than what A Plan could offer"
(Fareham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Did not contact me regarding renewing van insurance was driving around and insured for three months in a brand-new van"
(Horsham) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mr Parsons, thank you for your feedback. We have passed this on to your branch and they will be in touch to discuss this with you.
"Highly recommended, first class customer service, can not fault any of the staff."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 5 months ago
"Helpful and polite through our insurance renewal"
(Witney) - Posted 5 months ago
"I think A plan is good n reliable n very helpful"
(Salisbury) - Posted 6 months ago
"Excellent customer service. The young man that served me at Macclesfield was a new member to the team but his customer service skills were very good. He explained everything and checked a couple of things with a more experienced colleague. He really was interested and went the extra mile. Well done 👍"
(Macclesfield) - Posted 6 months ago
"As you know I've always been happy with your customer service. However I'm far from happy with my latest premium so I may have to think again next year. I may be just over 70 now but I hope to carry on driving for a few years as Ive never had an accident in forty years."
(Andover) - Posted 6 months ago
"Been with A-plan now for both car and house insurance for several years. Service has always been efficient, prompt and courteous and they have always provided a good deal. When I did have to make a claim they helped through all stages."
(Gloucester) - Posted 6 months ago
"Very satisfied with the service"
(Camberley) - Posted 7 months ago
"Always professional, polite and courteous. Please keep on the high st !"
(Macclesfield) - Posted 7 months ago
"I would recommend A-Plan Insurance as the staff are always very helpfull and friendly"
(Salisbury) - Posted 7 months ago
"Consistently attentive, professional and very happy with the service you provided over the last decade"
(Newport) - Posted 7 months ago
"Fantastic customer service as always! Many thanks Dan!"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 7 months ago
"Simple straight forward and affordable."
(Wilmslow) - Posted 7 months ago
"A plan staff are always very helpful and try to find a policy to suit you at the right price . I have been doing business with them for five or six years and have recommended them to friends and family . One of the added bonuses with them is that if you are unfortunate enough to have a claim they deal with it for you ., which takes away some of the stress of an unfortunate event ."
(Salisbury) - Posted 7 months ago
"Very helpful staff"
(Loughborough) - Posted 7 months ago
"Never even received my policy 2 maths after and waiting"
(Witney) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Mr Potter. Very sorry to hear that. We will chase up your branch today and get that resolved for you.
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.72 based on 5,564 reviews