A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Better than the rest , simple"
(Newport) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very gud"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 4 months ago
"Your staff present as professional, polite and cooperative with a good understanding of the customer's requirement."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 4 months ago
"I have been a customer of A plan for 30 years. Initially the service was excellent. The company is struggling to compete and retain customers. I eventually got a reasonable price for the insurance. One of your staff was dismissive and I almost changed to another company."
(Farnborough) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mrs Truss, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. We have passed on your comments to the branch manager who will be in touch to resolve this. We do appreciate your loyalty and obviously want to ensure that you continue to experience excellent service, so will be taking your feedback seriously.
"Very good service,"
(Parkstone) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very helpful and friendly."
(Kidderminster) - Posted 4 months ago
"Could not be happier, great staff and easy to talk to. Keep up the great work."
(Exeter) - Posted 4 months ago
"I find this company very helpful when I had my accident"
(Exeter) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very good, always up for a deal, I like that, very helpfull"
(Horsham) - Posted 4 months ago
"Absolute brilliant service from a-plan in Eastleigh. They done everything I asked for and got me a really good price for my car insurance would 100% recommend to anyone, they do all the hard work so you don't have to hope I stay for years to come thank you a-plan"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 4 months ago
"I didn't feel that what Dominic was offering me was a proper broking service. He explained to me that Chubb would not cover my 'pre-existing condition' for the travel insurance part of the insurance cover but then did not offer a thought through solution to the travel cover for someone with undeveloped CLL which has no current effect on my health at the moment so in a way is not a 'pre-existing condition' at all. I felt as if I was being treated like something that he just had to get off his desk. I plan to seek another broker for my household insurance."
(Wilmslow) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mr Pease. Thank you for your feedback. We have passed your comments on to your branch and the manager will be in touch to discuss the experience that you had.
"A plan always try and match your renewal or beat your quote from else where . They are just down the road so ilike the fact you could go in and fill forms out if you had too . The staff at hall green are always helpfull and except part lump sum payments which really help . I always recomend a plan to my relatives and friends"
(Hall Green) - Posted 4 months ago
"Very friendly and helpful, what I like is you can go and talk to someone face to face, who is very knowledgeable and helpful."
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 months ago
"Easy Helpful Professional What l needed"
(Winchester) - Posted 4 months ago
"Friendly helpful staff and price of insurance was competitive."
(Loughborough) - Posted 4 months ago
"Great price. Great service. Got the plan I wanted for my specialised van."
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 4 months ago
"Was kept on the phone for a very long time each time I called wit no apology when someone finally did answer. Links to obtaining my new documents didn't work and when I e mailed you to have them sent in the post, no reply to mh e mail and i still.jabent received the documents. Absolutely terrible service! Can I have my documents please?"
(Tooting) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mr Brady, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you had this experience. Thank you for sharing some more information. I have now been able to pass this on to the branch that you have been dealing with. They will be in touch to ensure your documents are sent to you today.
"I have been with A plan for many years, for car and home insurance, and can always rely on them to provide what I need, at the best price they can find."
(Farnham) - Posted 4 months ago
"Personal attention and saved us money. Thank you!"
(Farnborough) - Posted 4 months ago
"I can’t fault A-plan the staff are amazing so understanding and helpful and I couldn’t ask for a more professional bunch of people I have already recommended them to many people and I look forward to spending many years with the company 100% the best company I’ve used"
(Carterton) - Posted 4 months ago