A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

I've used A-Plan for my motor insurance for many years and the face to face service has always been very good and the premiums I have paid have been very reasonable and often cheaper than online quotations from other companies.
(Southampton) - Posted 9 months ago
A-Plan always deal with any query problem or claim with marvellous efficiency and speed
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 9 months ago
Staff in Exeter have always given me a first class service, thank you
(Exeter) - Posted 9 months ago
Very helpful friendly staff as we prefer to visit the office than by phone
(Andover) - Posted 9 months ago
Good information on insurance and new company coverage and best price on market,paid yearly amount by card a week later.
(Newport) - Posted 9 months ago
I have been with A-Plan for 7 or 8 years now and they have been very good
and staff in the Ruislip shop are very polite.
(Ruislip) - Posted 9 months ago
Very polite professional service
Would recommend for price and Quality of service
(Swindon) - Posted 9 months ago
Staff are very efficient and knowledgeable. The staff always listen to my questions and respond in a clear manner. I was very pleased with my recent home contents insurance renewal quote.
(Poole) - Posted 9 months ago
Can't fault the service I've had from them over the years I've been a customer.
(Bicester) - Posted 9 months ago
Excellent personal service as usual.
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 9 months ago
Very happy with this company, helpful and competitive.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 9 months ago
You have always been quick and efficient to provide alternative quotes when informed of changes in my/our personal circumstances. You hvae retained my business sine my then home insurers refused to cover our personal belongings when we went into rented accommodation prior to leaving Witney fifiteen years ago.
(Witney) - Posted 9 months ago
Friendly and helpful
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 9 months ago
Been dealing with A Plan for many years now with cars and houses insurances.Always excellent customer service and very helpful. Reminded when policies expire as well. Very polite staff. Thank You.
(St Albans) - Posted 9 months ago
Competitive prices with 5* customer service brought me back as returning customer.
(Alton) - Posted 9 months ago
Very happy with A plan.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 9 months ago
You are local and always find time to discuss insurance matters be it Home, Car or Rented Property when I am concerned at the increase in premium you do your best to assist which is why I am still a regular customer.
(Alton) - Posted 9 months ago
very good service and the rates was competible .
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 9 months ago
excellent service ans friendly staff
(Swindon) - Posted 9 months ago
I am so happy u are the best at all you do thank you so much and very helpful to
(Cheltenham) - Posted 9 months ago