A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Click Here
documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"ithink you have confused me with someone else my insurance wasrenewed in july"
(Worcester) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent service and recommendations of products"
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 1 day ago
"Timely reminder. Clarified a couple of uncertainties with me before sending out renewal documents. Then answered my queries I had when I got the documents. All staff I spoke to were pleasant, efficient and respectful."
(Yeovil) - Posted 1 day ago
"Call answered immediately by a human! Excellent service - wouldn't hesitate to recommend A-Plan to others."
(Basingstoke) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent service,Knowledgeable,really friendly and exactly on my level.No pressure to buy A lovely experience"
(Hereford) - Posted 1 day ago
"I deal with peter Hayes very comfortable with him , gives you good service"
(Weybridge) - Posted 1 day ago
"Quite good"
(Wilmslow) - Posted 1 day ago
"Staff are very helpful and work hard to ensure I get the best cover at t h e best price. Thanks"
(Sheldon) - Posted 1 day ago
"Not impressed, won't be renewing will look around myself in future."
(Maidstone) - Posted 1 day ago
Sorry to hear that. We will pass your feedback on to the branch and they will be in touch directly to resolve this.
"Good communication and excellent service providing insurance at a competitive price....recommended"
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 day ago
"Helpful and knowledgable happy with the quotes"
(Fareham) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very helpful as usual and very good pricing. Very polite service and you actually do what you say your going to do."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 day ago
"Good personal contact and very helpful. Not the cheapest but possibly the most comprehensive"
(St Albans) - Posted 1 day ago
"Curate's egg.Good service for my car insurance .Just the opposite for the house and contents.Had to change to another provider."
(Bath) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent customer service."
(Abingdon) - Posted 1 day ago
"Good customer service - keep up the good work!"
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 day ago
"excellent service, good prices. have used them for years. highly recommend them"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very efficient and competitive rates. You speak to a person when you ring."
(Bristol) - Posted 1 day ago
"Always polite staff and get best policies"
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very proffesional advice and will certainly use again staff are a credit to the company."
(Solihull) - Posted 1 day ago