A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Brilliant clear assistance comparable insurance
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 month ago
I’ve been with the since I was in short trousers!! Great service! Great help when needed!!! Oh and the prices aren’t bad as well. The meerkats aren’t always as cheap as they seem!!! Great job guys!! Thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 month ago
Recently not as happy with A plan as I used to be especially as a long standing. customer
(Newbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Always a fantastic service, and price too, I have all my insurance policies with APlan... I like the fact that my renewals are always a good price, that saves me time.... Highly recommended.......
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 1 month ago
Helpful and very friendly polite staff. Always welcoming. Will always do their best to help
(Bicester) - Posted 1 month ago
From the moment I first spoke to A-Plan everything was just right, great stuff, thanks.
(Evesham) - Posted 1 month ago
Insurance is fine. Just takes a while for a renewal quote. They always leave it to the day before your insurance is due to run out.
(Welwyn Garden City) - Posted 1 month ago
Very polite and helpfull
(Tooting) - Posted 1 month ago
In the nine years I have been with A plan the service as been second to none. I would recommend too anyone
(Shirley) - Posted 1 month ago
A pleasure to deal with. Always delivering a personal touch with insurance at a competitive price !
(Worcester) - Posted 1 month ago
Very helpful good advise given. Renewed insurance easily.
(Newbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good
(Bletchley) - Posted 1 month ago
Prompt,helpful and professional service. I was delt with and advised quickly,my documents were with in two days
(Worcester) - Posted 1 month ago
Acceptable talking and advice from you
(Andover) - Posted 1 month ago
Good service. I believe that I am paying a bit over the odds using you as a broker rather than arranging my insurance on line. On balance, though, I am prepared to pay a bit extra to have you support me if, unfortunately, any support became necessary.
(Wilmslow) - Posted 1 month ago
There should be a 6th star which says excellent as that is what I believe is delivered by A Plan Insurance. P.S. Don't understand the below questions!!
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 1 month ago
Friendly, efficient and very straightforward.
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Very very good service
(Dunstable) - Posted 1 month ago
friendly & well versed staff, who sorted my ins' in jiffy !!! 1st class Co
(Worcester) - Posted 1 month ago
I have been with you for a number of years, I was surprised to see how much more cost this year, I have never made a claim. pleasant people to deal with at the Bletchley Office.
(Bletchley) - Posted 1 month ago