A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Good experience helpful polite efficient staff, first class"
(Southampton) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent as always."
(Newbury) - Posted 2 months ago
"Quite pleased with car and house insurance policies and recent travel insurance but less that happy that I couldn't even get a quote for bike insurance"
(Macclesfield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service from Nick at Camberley. He went out of his way to get me the best price for house and contents insurance."
(Sandhurst) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service"
(Worcester) - Posted 2 months ago
"I use A-Plan so I do not have to look on price comparison sites for the best (not cheapest) quote. In your letter this year you said as you have been with us for a while you may find cheaper insurance elsewhere. I therefore looked elsewhere and found cheaper and acceptable insurance elsewhere. When I told you then you reduced my quote to an acceptable amount. What a waste of my time. Why use you if I still have to spent time on price comparison sites? I thought this was the whole point in using you. You have lost my confidence in the service you provide."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi there. The Branch Manager at Tunbridge Wells has been trying to make contact with you to find out more about this issue. We would really like to help resolve this for you.
"Like many other establishments ,existing customers should be given any possible discount which maybe available"
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 months ago
"Special thanks to Andrew Morris for his care and professionalism, which is a rare trait these days."
(Bicester) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have always been had a good service and been done well by A plan"
(Salisbury) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very easy to deal with and do everything for you that you require,they are the best company I have been with A PLAN every time."
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 2 months ago
"The staff all know their stuff I have all types of insurance with A-plan i would and have recommended them to numerous friends and family Keep up the good work"
(Shirley) - Posted 2 months ago
"Really helpful reps made the whole process easy, and the premium actually went down from last year!"
(Basingstoke) - Posted 2 months ago
"Helped me get an insurance for my daughter when she passed her test that didn’t include the dreaded black box and didn’t cost a massive amount more then the dreaded black box insurance. This year although the premium had come down a lot it was slightly higher than I could get on a comparison site. Once told this they done their homework and managed to more or less match the quotes. Well worth insuring with as they are local and easy to talk too, offering a much more of a personal service."
(Southampton) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service, I have used A-Plan several times and never been disappointed."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
"Top notch service, as usual."
(Woking) - Posted 2 months ago
"No complaints staff was very helpful and courteousness would highly recommend"
(Kidderminster) - Posted 2 months ago
"Got rear ended, no stress to get van fixed 😊"
(Gloucester) - Posted 2 months ago
"Helpful staff always looking for a good deal for the customer."
(High Wycombe) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have been using A Plan for many years for all of my insurance needs, it is not always about getting the cheapest policy I am happy to pay a little extra because the service is always brilliant. ( the rates are always competitive though) . My last call was with a lovely young lady named Marisha and she was very helpful , efficient and knowledgable. Absolutely first class asset to the A Plan team ! Thanks xx"
(High Wycombe) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very friendly people to deal with,had to chase me up several times, always friendly and never pressured me."
(Parkstone) - Posted 2 months ago