A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Hi Mike, Please note that your staff were very professional, helpful and understanding with my insurances I recently bought through A-Plan, I would recommend A-Plan to any business owners who are looking for a good company to set them on the right track. Regards Norman"
(Abingdon) - Posted 7 months ago
"I had a timely reminder that my insurances were due, I rang and was treated as a valued customer and the best quote was found for me. Very simple with no hassle whatsoever. Thank you"
(Fareham) - Posted 7 months ago
"Excellent service provided me with more information than required excellent rates"
(Thatcham) - Posted 7 months ago
"Always helpful"
(Fareham) - Posted 7 months ago
"could not match legal and general, as a valuable customer my home insurance was a farce"
(Maidstone) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for your feedback Mr Packman. I have passed this on to you branch who will be in touch to discuss the issues that you had.
"I am very happy with your services"
(Welwyn) - Posted 7 months ago
"Great help sorting my insurance out, fantastic communication, many thanks, hope to renew again next time."
(Basingstoke) - Posted 7 months ago
"The service was excellent and very user friendly."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 7 months ago
"Always available and try their best to find best deals"
(Hereford) - Posted 7 months ago
"Very polite and helpful staff"
(Weybridge) - Posted 7 months ago
"Very efficient for both motor and home insurance, know their products well."
(Bournemouth) - Posted 7 months ago
"I am happy with the service. Thank you."
(Witney) - Posted 7 months ago
"Always helpful, good service for over 30+years. Thank you. Alan Cox"
(St Albans) - Posted 7 months ago
"I have my insurance papers and am satisfied with it being set up for me, as yet I have had no reason to make a claim."
(Fareham) - Posted 7 months ago
"Reasonable quotes and nice to see face to face dealings."
(Hall Green) - Posted 7 months ago
"Staff at your Staines on Thames branch were very obliging and helpful.the only fault was that the cost of my car insurance was way to much.mrs Barbara Beedell ,"
(Staines) - Posted 7 months ago
"Excellent service always willing to do extra research to find best deal. Timely reminders courteous and helpful. First rate service over past 40 years!"
(Tooting) - Posted 7 months ago
"You're all very helpful and make it easy for me to understand it all"
(Newport) - Posted 7 months ago
"I have gone with APlan insurance for a few years now, car and house contents. I never agree instantly to renew my policy, when receiving written renewal figures, I check with other companies, after which I contact APlan to see if they can beat lower costs from other companies. The staff are extremely patient and more often than not they come out on top. If APlan were a wee bit higher I would still chose them. They are reliable and trustworthy."
(Salisbury) - Posted 7 months ago
"Always good service, always good value!"
(Bletchley) - Posted 7 months ago