A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

The pro-active approach taken by A-Plan is very welcome. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly.
(Woking) - Posted 1 month ago
Good company I have used since 2011. Never had to claim, luckily, so I don’t know how they would be in such an event?
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 month ago
Had 7 policys before now only one as to expensive, not competitive and service seems to have dropped. Shame really
(Andover) - Posted 1 month ago
Don't do enough for the customer unless pushed to do so
(Newbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Always have amazing service thoroughly recommend.
(St Albans) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent advice, very pleasant people to deal with who point out parts of insurance you might not think about. Thankyou team.
(Exeter) - Posted 1 month ago
you are always helpful at review time by explaining things simply an d clearly.
(Epsom) - Posted 1 month ago
Nevil was great cant thank him enough for his help.
(Evesham) - Posted 1 month ago
I’ve used Aplan for many years I always speak to Sue Cherry at Evesham, she is excellent and very helpful.
(Evesham) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good service
(Shirley) - Posted 1 month ago
Very professional and efficient
(Bournemouth) - Posted 1 month ago
Very good service
(Andover) - Posted 1 month ago
Both my husband and I have our houses and cars insured with A-Plan and have done for many years. They are always efficient, friendly and prompt. They get the best rates available and always make the policies are suitable to our needs and keep us aware of new developments.
(Abingdon) - Posted 1 month ago
Friendly staff.
(Cheltenham) - Posted 1 month ago
Always so helpful & friendly. Would not use anyone else.
(Andover) - Posted 1 month ago
Have multiple car insurance with A plan and Home insurance. Home insurance allowed me to insure an expensive watch without separate policy.
(Newbury) - Posted 1 month ago
Great personal service!
(Salisbury) - Posted 1 month ago
I told them what I needed and they did all the work for me . Polite and friendly service from the staff . Wouldn’t go anywhere else now .
(Sutton Coldfield) - Posted 1 month ago
I recently had to change my insurance I phoned & they sorted it all out for my looking at my original insurance cover to see if it provided what I needed it took some time so they went off & found everything out got New quote from another insurance firm & rang me back once everything was sorted so all I had to do was the bad bit & pay. Very good went extra mile
(Fareham) - Posted 1 month ago
I have always had good friendly service at A-Plan and they are very thorough with regards to detail. I also like the fact that you can have a face to face discussion should you require help in any way.
(Guildford) - Posted 1 month ago