Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Bought a couple of Jockstraps, but there wasn't much description of the sizes or anything, so I got smalls, but they were the wrong size because i didn't realize the sizes related to the size of your junk :/
Hi there Daniel! We're sorry to hear of this happening! We'll look into updating this on site to better represent the items and reduce the likelihood of this occurring again. We once again are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it heaps.
Speedy service and great toys
That's what we like to hear! Thanks for the terrific feedback!
Super speedy shipping easy tracking Wish some toys came with instructions
Hi there! We're happy to hear you loved our speedy shipping and easy tracking! We'll look into the items too and see if we can further clarify the instructions on-site to reduce the possibility of this issue occurring again! Thanks for the feedback and we hope you enjoy your products too!
Good selection of 'toys' and products and affordable prices
That's what we're here for! Thanks for the review and we hope you enjoy your items. Cheers 😁
** OVER & ABOVE ** 110% WELCOMING ** CUSTOMER SERVICES SIMPLY BRILLIANT ** that ** WOW FACTOR ** UNDERSTANDING in ** C A P I T A L L E T T E R ' S ** As a 1st timer ** Straight Up . FULL STOP . ** Efficient ** Friendly ** Polite ** Helpful ** NEXT DAY / SPEEDY DELIVERY, that in itself ** EXCITING ** but ** Most importantly ** A T M S ** took care of ME & all that stuff ** the ** " Should I's " ** " We don't do this type of THING I's " ** " the Nerves I's " ** " the Guilt I's " ( for many a reason I's ), "the, "What the F'ck's I's " ** " the We / I need something's I's ** SO POLITELY .... ** " WAKE UP LADIES I's ** It's a " Good ** Safe & satisfying reason's to choose A T M S " ** so for the " REVIEW " purposes .... this is my take ** Don't worry about " THE MAIL " absolute " DISCRETION & KID'S you know what to do " ....... " D O N ' T T O U C H " bring it to Mama ... I look forward to future correspondence ** THANK YOU forever A T M S ** Sweet Regards
Terrific! It's fantastic to know how much you love us and love the items you received! Thanks for the awesome feedback, we appreciate it!
Easy purchasing and fast shipping.
Sounds like you had an amazing time shopping with us! Cheers for the feedback and we hope to see you again soon for more of the exact same!
I am very happy with my product. It came super fast. Great quality! I just think it should’ve had an extra white rubber, just incase the other one was to break or get lost.. it’s always great to have a spear!
Awesome to hear your purchase was so effective! We appreciate the feedback and we hope you pass it on to your friends! Cheers!
They are pretty good with a quick response and delivery and the product always arrives in perfect condition .
Great stuff, Ernst! It's awesome to know you've always received your items speedily and in a perfect condition. Thanks for choosing ATMS and we hope to see you again soon for more of the same again!
I've been bizzzzzzzzzzzy inspecting my new toys, happy buyer.. spanks
Spanks for your great review! We're stoked to hear you're so happy with everything and that you've been so busy with your new toys! Keep on having fun with em' and we'll no doubt see you again soon for more of the same! Cheers!
Generally good quality products, delivered very promptly in discrete packaging. Can recommend
Hi there! This is awesome feedback and we're stoked to hear you love our products, prompt delivery and discrete packaging! Enjoy your order and don't expect any less the next time you come around to ATMS!
Well brought a few item was impressed with selection and prices also that delivery time bery impressed 48hr on my doorstep with updates along the way
Sounds like you had a wonderful time and experience with us, Mike! Thanks for choosing to shop with us and we hope you love the items as much as you did shopping with us! Cheers!
Good products, good service and fast delivery
That's awesome to hear and we're happy you got your package speedily, and that you loved our service! Thanks for choosing to shop with us, we appreciate it!
pretty nice and easy to use
Terrific! Thanks for your review and we hope you keep on enjoying your goodies!
Good customer service and fast delivery. High recommend.
Thanks for the recommendations! We're pleased to hear that you loved the quick delivery and our service! Enjoy your order and we hope to see you again soon!
The toy I received came fast (and so did i). I really respect the use of sustainable packaging, it made me feel certain that I’ll stay with this supplier for all my future needs!
Thank you so much, Moosie! We're so happy to hear this and that you loved our sustainable packaging! Keep on having fun with your toy and we'll no doubt see you again soon for more of the same.
Good service fast delivery. But pity the rewards expire
Hi there, Ed! We're pleased to hear you love our service and pacy delivery. We will also pass you feedback on about the rewards to the respective team. Thanks for you review, we appreciate it and will keep up the good work!
Showed up broken
Hi there Johnny! We're sorry to hear of this issue with the item you received being broken. Please get in touch with our service team as they'd love to help resolve this potential issue. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.
Cute packaging. Fast delivery. Super service. Don't know how I'm gonna fit much in the bag but over all the product works wonders 🤪🤭
This is awesome to hear! We're so pleased you loved our packaging, service and delivery! Have fun with your new purchase and we hope you come around again soon for more of the same!
Extensive catalog, fast delivery.
Terrific! We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed the speedy delivery and our extensive offerings - cheers!
The store itself was excellent, my order was processed first thing Monday, the the tracking information was top notch, keeping me informed of each movement. My only negative would be the toy I purchased didn't meet expectations.
HI there Chris! We're sorry to hear the item didn't live up to your expectations! We would love to help you find the perfect product so if you do happen to stop by again, please get in touch with our service team as they'd love to assist you in getting an item which fits your exact needs! It's good to hear you had a great experience with our service however, we'll keep up the good work. Cheers for your review and we appreciate the support.
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.72 based on 3,787 reviews