Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Love them just a little to small for a xl
Glad you love them! We're sorry to hear about the sizing however, so if you do stop by again make sure to check in with our service team as we'd love to help you find the perfect fit. Thanks for shopping with us and for the feedback, we appreciate it so much!
I purchased the satisfier pro and rabbit pro only because so many suggestions from friends, I was not disappointed at all! Both wonderful and give you the climax you want to go for, my partner asked where he could get himself some awesome toys like mine lol will be back to collect more items
Your friends have good taste and we're happy to hear you love it! Thanks for the awesome review and we can't wait to bring you and your partner more goodies soon!
Super fast delivery and excellent communication regarding what is happening with my parcel. The product itself isn’t great quality but fair quality for the money I paid. The delivery charge is a bit steep though. Would buy from here again though as overall the service is good and trustworthy.
Hi there! We're glad to hear you've had a great experience shopping with us and would be willing to come back for more. We'll also pass on the feedback regarding shipping and the item on to the appropriate teams to be looked into further. Thanks for shopping with us and for the valuable feedback.
Fast shipping, Was notified every step of the shipping process. Overall good would definately buy again from there
We're so happy to hear this! Glad to hear you had such a great order process and you got your items quickly. Thank you for shopping with us and make sure to expect the exact same the next time you stop by!
one item was missing on last order other than that great product and great service
Sorry to hear of this issue! We will look into this issue for you and investigate where this potential issue occurred. Thank you for your feedback and please hold tight while we get to the bottom of this. Cheers.
A little bag for my toy would’ve been fantastic
Hi there! Thanks for the feedback. We will pass this on to the appropriate team and look into this. We hope you enjoy your item though and we hope to see you again soon. Cheers.
Love how fast the products were delivered & very happy with my purchases.
That's what we like to hear! Pacy pleasure is so satisfying, isn't it?! Thanks!
Very satisfied & happy
Super! Glad to hear! Cheers!
Much more realistic than I expected! High quality product - I recommend getting the renewal powder to restore the original texture after cleaning.
Good to hear and we appreciate the tip! Thanks for the review!
3 days to arrive. Packaged sweet. No worries. Will be ordering again. Cheers.
Super! Great to hear it was hassle free, Chrissy! Thanks!
Can’t fault the store but the product I got is basically unusable due to its size :( wouldn’t purchase this again.
Hi there, we're sorry to hear of this being an issue with your item! We'd love to help you so if you need any advice please get touch with our service team and they could assist you with getting the best out of your product. Cheers.
Good product and fast delivery ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Awesome! Thanks for the review!
Quick and fast delivery! Discreet packaging and no problems! Super good!
Super stuff! We appreciate the amazing feedback and are really pleased to hear you're so happy! Thanks for stopping by and expect the same great service the next time you shop with us!
Arrived quickly one of the items that came with batteries was covered in the battery acid and i did have to find new ones but everything else was good
Hi there! We're sorry to hear there was an issue with one of the items. Due to the nature of goods we provide, we unfortunately can't QC every item as that would breach the packaging, however, we apologise for this issue regardless and will look into the item in question. If any issues persist, don't hesitate to get into contact with us and we'd love to help. We're happy to hear you enjoyed everything else though, and we appreciate your support!
very fast delivery even during the covid crisis. Came 3 days earlier than expected,and i am not in NZ!! The only reason they didn't get a 5 star is because i am having issues with using my credit card which still hasn't been sorted, otherwise i am very happy at this point, Good prices too,will recommend to others once my credit card issue is sorted
Hi there Paul, we're really happy to hear how pleased you were with everything! We'll look into this credit card inconvenience for you and get that sorted ASAP and apologise for any issues this has caused. Thank you for the great feedback though and we hope to see you again soon!
Got what I wanted, good quality and reasonable prices
Sounds like a great, winning combo! Cheers!
Great quick delivery. Product was just what I needed and very discreetly packaged
Yay! Awesome to know your item was just what you wanted and it got to you discretely! Thanks for shopping with us and we'll no doubt see you again soon for more of the same!
Great selection of products although a little pricey. Discrete packaging and very fast delivery. I have only ever had great service from the store. Thanks.
Happy we could be of service! Cheers!
Toys we purchase work great thanks again to the team for being a one stop shop !
Amazing Ant! Happy to hear we could be of service! Cheers!
One item Didn't work when arrived, pulled plastic battery tabb thingi and got nuck suck however other item was mint for the price of the little thing, I haven't herd him complain yet, nor have I had herd him request to be leveled up.... However I'm still guna browse haha
Glad to hear the item worked in the end and was great despite its size! Thanks for the great feedback and we hope to see you again soon for more goodies!
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.72 based on 3,773 reviews