Affordable Mobiles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Affordable Mobiles
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how Affordable Mobiles made you happy
The company is a joke, been waiting 5/6 weeks now for money back and a answer to my official complaint. Absolutely useless. Avoid using them and please don't cancel a contact with them because they will mess you about for weeks and just cost you money. AVOID
after 9 days Affordablemobiles.co.uk refuse to give me my money back
Ordered a SIM only deal, that was fine, within a day it was paused. Rang them on their 0345 number, 40 minutes nobody picked up. Emailed three times, no response. Bank confirmed they had processed the 2.50 initial transaction. Very poor service, no customer support. Stay far away from this company.
Terrible service very poor never again
I have submitted all documents that's affordable mobile has asked for to get my first cashback as I had the contract for 9months now , the claim was submitted in may 2020 and waiting for cashback since then!! I have contacted customer service by email no responses to my email !!
The only email I've received from them was thanks for emailing us..!
It's been 4 months since and no responses or any cashback being paid into my account!
Waiting for satisfying answer .
AVOID
Do not use this company or any of the affiliated companies it owns. You may get lucky but if you have any problems or issues with products they sell then you are in trouble. I returned a phone in the 14 day period which had never been out of my house and the network selected had never worked. On return of my phone I was told I would have to pay £200 to cancel the contract as the phone would have to be sold as refurbished. As I couldn’t do that I was then basically forced to sign up to another contract costing more money than the original and more money than what was offered when I signed up. And this was to get the original phone back and not have to pay the £200 upfront. I could go on . Just avoid
Order is 17 days late because they sold me a phone they didn't have in stock. Spoke them over the phone, Twitter and email and they all said they same thing "we'll ship it when we get it"
AVOID AT ALL COSTS...SCAM NO RETURN ON HANDSETS. ****AVOID****AVOID****AVOID********I ORDERED A S20 ON CONTRACT WITH EE. SERVICE WAS SHOCKING SO CALLED TO SAY WOULD HAVE TO CANCEL UNLESS I COULD CHANGE TO UNLIMITED 3MOBILE. THEY ADVISED DID NOT OFFER THAT SO ARRANGED TO RETURN PHONE. THEY HAVE NOW SENT ME A MESSAGE TO SAY MY PHONE IS NOT IN PRISTINE CONDITION SO I AM REQUIRED TO PAY £299.70 OR TAKE THE PHONE BACK ON THE EE CONTRACT WHICH I CANNOT USE EFFECTIVELY. I WILL BE STUCK WITH IT FOR 2 YEARS. THIS IS A SCAM THE HANDSET WAS IN PRISTINE CONDITION I USED IT FOR A HOUR AT THE MOST. ****AVOID****AVOID****AVOID***
Ordered a new S10. After pealing the sticker off I found it had already been opened previously. Pretty sad.
Charlatans, make it very difficult to claim your cashback hoping you miss certain arbitrary dates, and awful customer service. Deals appear cheap but for a reason. Avoid if possible.
Seem to be good deals and the delivery times aren’t bad but the aftercare from this company is shocking! If anyone is thinking about these cashback by redemption deals I’ll save you the hassle now before you waste all the time and effort... it’s the biggest farce ever, they make it so difficult to even claim for it it’s unreal not straight forward at all. Emailed and called them endless times to which they just blame it on a “technical error” everytime “so just send it us again and we’ll process your claim”..... come on after 4 times already just the first cashback amount??!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!
This is the second time I've renewed my phone through affordable mobiles and it's by far the best price compared to any company comparison.

On both occasions from applying for the new contract to having the new phone set up on the network and collecting my phone has taken less than 24 hours

Very helpful competitive and reliable highly reccomend affordable mobiles never had a problem
Cashback is ridiculous.

Use mobile phones direct, it's online and trouble free.
Ordered a cash back deal over the sales line, unfortunately the sale representative spelling my name wrong and therefor the order was declined by credit search, for some reason a few days later affordable mobile proved the order with A same wrong name. I had to call them to cancel the order in case I can not get cash back in the future because of the wrong spelling of my name.
Sent back an absolutely immaculate iphone 11 because the camera quality was incredibly poor. I and another with me examined the phone multiple times and the phone was absolutely immaculate. I was then hit with a £218 fine for marks on the phone which were absolutely not there when I sent it back. I had several people from the company try to gaslight me into believing I had done it or maybe I just did not see the marks on the phone. Lol!!!!!! I will keep the pictures of the apparent £218 worth of damage to the phone which literally looked like cat hairs. Absolutely stay clear of this company please. Master manipulators and scammers.
Sent back an immaculate phone within 14 days and was told it wasn’t immaculate and I have to pay £143?- downright lie. Don’t touch them
Do not buy from these people, they are a con. I took up the deal of new Iphone 11 at £41 per month and to return my sons 2 year old Iphone 7 in "working condition" for £118.80. It was actually in excellent condition without a mark on it. They use a 3rd party thereafter to check the returned phone called E-Giant who sent me an email to say the phone was faulty. When I rang them, the receptionist said that they had removed the back of the phone and the battery needed a service which de-valued the phone and they could only offer me £40.50. They said I had to take it up with Affordable Mobiles when I tried to protest.
I contacted Affordable Mobiles and they have also said it is nothing to do with them as they use a 3rd party for returned phones, despite me saying there is nothing in the terms about battery services or removing the back off the phone and that my agreement was with Affordable Mobiles, not E-Giant.
They have changed the deal and made up this spurious issue with the battery just to reduce the value of the returned phone. When you speak to their customer care team they also just repeat themselves a total waste of time, once again DO NOT be conned by this company!!!!
Surprised by all the negative reviews. I ordered 2 phones on 2 separate occasions. Yes, I did have a problem with the first phone but that was down to dpd , aff mobiles sorted the issue out. Both my kids hot what they wanted at a very good price.
Hi,
I placed an order for an iPhone 11 Pro on Tuesday 17th and received an email requesting I contact the sales team. So far I have not heard anything from them or been able to get hold of anyone.
Could I get an update as to whether or not my order has been processed please as I should have received my phone by now ?
Affordable Mobiles is rated 1.51 based on 41 reviews