Aircoach Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Aircoach 5 star review on 13th November 2023
Aircoach 5 star review on 15th August 2023
Mr Bruno P
Aircoach 5 star review on 10th July 2023
Myco G
First rate service - clean, efficient, polite. Aircoach never disappoints and I have happily used their services many, many times; as have a lot of my clients. [I just wish the 702 was more frequent as in the past] 10/10 :^)
All went smoothly. Great driver with good humour (Simon I believe).
Lovely journey with driver Stephen to Cork tonight.
I traveled to Dublin from Cork on Saturday the 21st Oct using my Public Service Card.(senior citizen) Booking was easy and the drivers on both journeys were courteous and helpful. My journey from Cork was at 6 am the return journey was booked for 3 pm. As i finished my appointment in Dublin early, I asked the driver of the 1 pm bus if he could facilitate me. Without hesitation he told me to hop on and helped me in the process. Such courtesy must be commended. Well done Aircoach.
I had Simon drive us from Cork to Dublin, he welcomed us on board and before setting off made a tanoy announcement letting us Know he was new to the route and made some funny jokes and invited us to sit back relax and enjoy the journey and he made the journey really enjoyable and was very welcoming. Credit to your driving team at Aircoach thank you Simon
Great service from the bus driver. Reasonable fair price as well. I’m convinced.
Great service
So easy to book tickets, reasonable prices. Buses are regular and drivers are very kind. One driver actually waited a few minutes until our case’s arrived. He didn’t delay the bus, he was just so helpful and reassuring. Recommend this company
Thank you so much Michelle for your five star rating! We're delighted to hear that Aircoach was easy to book and that the prices were reasonable! We're especially pleased to hear that the drivers were friendly and accommodating – that's exactly the level of service we strive for! We greatly appreciate your kind words and thank you for choosing Aircoach!
Fantastic service
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating of Aircoach! We so appreciate your recognition of our fantastic service!
the young lad in cork who look at our tickets is very nice and help to all on the bus
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating of Aircoach, Neil! We sincerely appreciate your wonderful feedback and loyalty. It's great to hear you noticed the young lad in Cork who looked at our tickets was very nice and helpful to all on the bus. Thank you for recognizing him! We appreciate your kind words and your continued support of Aircoach!
Didn’t catch the bus driver’s name on today’s (10.10.23) 15.05 bus from Derry to Belfast Int but he was an absolute gent, saw me running down the road to make it, could have driven off as it was time but held on for me. Would have missed my flight completely without his tiny act of kindness. Have used Aircoach before, will certainly use Aircoach again.
Thank you for your wonderful 5 star rating, Martin! We appreciate your kind words about the bus driver who helped you out. It is wonderful to know that such kindness and helpfulness exists on our buses and we are proud to provide a positive travel experience for our customers. We are very grateful for your continued support!
Myself and my partner boarded the 703 Aircoach at 16.55 today from Killiney to Dublin Airport Terminal 2 and our experience with our bus driver Lisa was nothing but exceptional. She greeted everyone with a smile on her face, was patient, helpful and gave advice to passengers without even needing to ask. She made it very clear what terminal each passenger had to get off at which I think everyone appreciated. She was friendly and happy to chat to passengers to make them feel welcome as soon as they stepped on board, and even cracked a joke here and there which put us all in a cheerful mood. As an Irish person, I’d be proud to think that a tourists first experience with an Irish national on arriving into this country is with Lisa :)
Thanks so much for sharing your great experience with us, Miryam! It's wonderful to hear that Lisa was so helpful and friendly, not only making your journey enjoyable, but also giving a great first impression of Ireland to the other passengers. We're so glad to hear that your experience with Aircoach was nothing but exceptional!
My 17 year old daughter, who is autistic and wearing a hidden disabilities lanyard, travelled herself from Bray to Dublin Airport today. She told me the bus driver was lovely and aware of lanyard, making her feel at ease. Then gave directions for the quickest way to get to security on arrival at airport. Also advising that won't be leaving for another 15 minutes if she needed to come back. This has been outstanding customer service and this driver is an absolute credit to your company. Thank you .
Thank you for letting us know about your positive experience with the Aircoach driver. It's a pleasure to read that your daughter felt comfortable and safe during her journey with us, and that the driver's helpful instructions made her journey even easier. We are grateful to you for your kind words and 5-star rating and we thank the driver for providing outstanding customer service.
excellent customer service! I booked the wrong return date...having realised quite quickly I alerted Aircoach by e-mail. You had it sorted without hesitation and I am very grateful!
Thank you so much for your five star rating of Aircoach, Amanda! We are delighted to hear how our excellent customer service was able to help you out in a jiffy. We are very grateful for your support and we appreciate your kind words.
Had a great trip to Belfast during the week, left Dublin and arrived in Belfast on time and went back on one of the new Coaches, very nice to travel in and good value.
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating, David! We're delighted to hear you had a great trip to Belfast with Aircoach. We strive to provide the best customer experience, so we're glad you found the new coaches comfortable and good value.
Last April I travelled there and back and Both drivers were very tetchy, rude and in a hurry. In both August and September the drivers couldn’t have been nicer and called out stop names very clearly
Thank you for your 5 star rating of Aircoach. We are glad to hear that you had a better experience last April compared to August and September. It is important to us that our passengers have a pleasant journey and our drivers are courteous. We are glad that you had a much better experience this time!
Very comfortable, clean seats...provides mobile phone charger stations. The driver departed and arrived on schedule and was very courteous.
Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-star rating of Aircoach! We are extremely glad to know you found our seating to be very comfortable, clean and that our driver was punctual and courteous. We are also delighted to hear you found us to provide mobile phone charger stations - we strive to make travel as comfortable and convenient as possible- enjoy your next journey with us!
Easy set up dates, times number of passengers and price confirmation was quick.
Thank you, Michael, for giving Aircoach a 5 star rating! We are so happy to hear that you found the easy setup process straightforward and the date, time, number of passengers, and pricing confirmation quick and efficient. Your kind words mean a lot to us.
Driver was very pleasant and friendly. Great price. Would recommend Aircoach to others.
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating of Aircoach! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with our driver! We strive to provide friendly service and competitive prices, so we're pleased that you found this to be true with Aircoach. We're pleased to know that you would recommend us to others!
Even if you miss the bus you booked due to a delayed flight, staff will try to get you on the next bus at no extra charge if there is room.
Thank you for your 5 star rating of Aircoach! We are delighted to know that you had a great experience using our service. We understand that sometimes flights can be delayed and we would like to inform you that even if you miss the bus you booked due to a delayed flight, our staff will try to get you on the next bus at no extra charge if there is room. We strive for customer satisfaction at all times!
Aircoach is rated 4.2 based on 16,945 reviews