Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
No coach after 11.30
The 8:37 from St Stephen’s Green, did not arrive. The next coach did not arrive until after 9:00am!! T C Clark.
Lovely Welsh driver helped us with our Flexi ticket.
Good service from the city to the airport in a comfortable coach.
It was an hour late, with no communication. I was afraid I'd be late for my flight.
I find some Aircoach drivers can be very rude and dismissive of passengers. On my return from abroad on Tuesday 1st Nov. I checked at the Aircoach kiosk outside the airport when the next bus was due. I had returned a few days later than first intended but had purchased a flexiticket to cover that. I boarded the 700 bus heading for St Raphaela's Stillorgan at around 6 pm or so. The driver looked at the ticket which I had as a photocopy of on A4 and told me I could not stay on the bus that I had only paid for the 29th Oct. I told him I had purchased a flexi ticket but he insisted I could not travel and told me to leave the bus and to check at the Aircoach ticket office. The driver did not scan the ticket bar code. The employee at the Aicoach ticket kiosk came on the bus with me..and showed the driver how to check the ticket by scanning it and told him my ticket was valid. It was very embarrassing and I was very unhappy being treated as if I was trying to illegally use a ticket. The driver did not apologize for his treatment of me. My preference would have been not to use Aircoach again if I had an alternative..as the poor attitude of the driver was a bad ending to my holiday. I had travelled to the airport on Aircoach also but that driver was friendly and courteous. I find the later evening and night time is usually a time when some of the Aircoach drivers can be less than civil. Perhaps their shifts are too long? My driver on the 29th was really not an advert for Aircoach. I felt belittled by him and was made to exit the bus in front of a large number of people..not good..Not sure I will use Aircoach again..Might use CIE bus to town and get the Luas. This was part of my ticket ticket showing that I had purchased flexi. SERVICE 700 1 Passenger 1 Adult - €9.00 Travel Date: Sat 29th Oct 2022 Departure Time: 20:55:00 From: Dublin Airport Terminal 1 (Zone 2) To: Kilmacud (Stillorgan Wood): St. Raphaela’s School Flexi: You can change the time of your booking (if seats are available) with your Flexi Add on here. For instructions please see here. Add-ons Purchased Aircoach FlexiBook x 1
No bathroom.
the chargers werent working which was a bit shite
The coach broke down on the way back to Dublin and it took over 1.5 hours too get another coach out . I was fortunate to have booked a later plane but others on the coach had not. The journey to Belfast was very good and comfortable.
Annoyed at the unclear rules about pre booking and whether tickets are or not valid for different times. Travel these days needs flexibility built in, not an extra cost/gamble. Good buses and frequent service but it has gotten so much more complicated than it used to be since Covid.
The coach trip itself was great 👍 the booking wasn’t so good. I tried to book 3 days in advance to find out the one I needed was fully booked also the next one!! Had to sit for 4 hours in Dublin airport this had a big knock on affect…
I used it retun journey recently and it was actually ok but my daughter used a few weeks ago from blackrock and it was dead late then almost crashed! Looking at the tracking and our experience it’s not reliable to be on time especially in busy times.
Wifi did not work, phone charging was not possible and the Bus had a delay of about 30min.
Cork to Dublin journey was good. Comfortable and quiet. Dublin to Cork, return journey. Uncomfortable seat. Very noisy environment.
On the way from Cork to Dublin airport on Sat 22nd Oct 2022 Departure Time: 13:00, the driver was condescending to the passengers and allowed himself to pass coments and mock people which was disgusting to witness and quite upsetting, too. We were also bamboozled to discover there is a gap from 7 am to 10:30 am when no buses left Dublin airport for Cork. That was really inexplicable and inconvenient.
Buses are really good but the drivers seems to had enough of passengers. They were unfriendly and rather angry at everyone.
After booking a return flexi ticket, return flight was delayed 3 hours on runway and on arrival at airport our party was told we had missed our booked slot and as had not given one hours notice to rearrange new slot there was nothing more could be done. We then had to book return journey with another company. Absolutely pointless having a flexi ticket
Driver was pleasant. Lack of heat throughout the coach during the night run made it a bit unbearable.
I paid for return ticket through Ryanair but was only sent a one-way ticket. The driver was not going to let me on the bus, but then changed his mind when there was a spare seat. Other than that issue, I was very happy with the service
Bus was full- should do a direct Dublin to cork - no need to stop in Dublin City as demand is so high could run a service directly from Dublin City directly!
Aircoach is rated 4.3 based on 8,617 reviews