Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast and three Dublin routes. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Friendly and helpful staff.
Driver was very nice, the coach was very comfortable. Will certainly avail of the service again
Comfortable and clean but why will they not sell one ticket from Belfast right to Cork ? And why are you asking me about my delivery? in the rest of this survey ?
Aircoach are very helpful and pleasant. I had a ticket for a later journey but had bought the €1 option to enable me to change the journey the driver was really great he took my ticket and amended me onto the earlier journey, which was great as I had no idea how to do this online. I am a new customer to Aircoach but due to a death in the family I have had to use them a few times. They have been really great can not recommend them highly enough!
It is very convenient for clients. Thank you very much that your company is interested in the opinion of customers about the service provided
Slept all the way
The wifi network wasn't strong enough and I couldn't use it. Also, there was no water to wash my hands after using the toilet in the bus
Nice journey on time as usual
Very good my any standards
So to quote about travel
labai geras servizas,greitai,patogiai
Great service. I had to change my reservation a couple of times because of flight travel restrictions and the team was just great and so comprehensive, and for no additional cost. Thanks a lot! I will travel again with Aircoach for sure!
Hi, I recently travelled on the Cork/Dublin return service. I use the service regularly. I was very happy with my journey, I always find Aircoach reliable. On my return to Cork from Dublin, I was a couple of hours early, having travelled from Cavan to get the connecting Aircoach bus to Cork. I walked around the city centre for a while carrying 2 bags of luggage, but as there was nowhere open in Dublin to have a cup of coffee or a meal due to Covid, I went to the pick up point for the Aircoach bus on the quays and sat down. My bus wasn't due for 2hrs. I was harassed continuously by a group of about 8 people at the pick up point. They wanted tobacco, then money and then offered to sell me tablets first, then heroin. The 8 of them kept coming and going from the bus stop, in groups of 2 and 3. But they were part of the same group. It was a nightmare, and I thought they would try and steal my luggage, but thankfully they didn't. Also during that time a woman, who was under the influence of something, received several blows to the face from two other women, who were also under the influence of something. The woman being assaulted, lost one of her trainers in her bid to escape. Her trainer was still there on the footpath when I left. With an hour still to wait for my bus, an earlier bus arrived, and the driver asked me was I booked. I told him I was booked for the next bus in an hour. To my absolute joy and relief, he told me he had a spare seat if I wanted to go with him. I was so grateful. I wish I'd asked him his name, so I could include it in this review. I can't explain how grateful I was to get away from that bus stop. My only complaint is were the pick up point in the Dublin City is. Its a magnet from drug addicts, homeless people and anti social behavior. Best Regards Martin
I felt very safe onboard because all measures of social distancing was adhered to.
Very good driver and comfortable bus 👌
I like the restrictions on board, only 12 places.
travelled from cork to dublin airport recently good service on time comfortable trip
It was a pleasant journey. Restrictions for COVID was properly maintained. It would be better if you could provide a cleaning wipe next time adjacent to your seat. Highly satisfied.
Muy confortable y seguro.
Aircoach 5 star review on 17th April 2021
I traveled several times with aircoach. It is reliable, accurate, comfortable.
Aircoach is rated 4.81 based on 515 reviews