Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast and three Dublin routes. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Very bad experience, I had buy bus ticket twice, because I made mistake on date. No way to change and no way to get understanding from them. 0 stars for them!!
Unbelievably hard to get tickets from Belfast to Dublin.
No help loading cases coach late arriving long delay in City Centre expect to journey time to be over 4 hours awful experience
Information for AirCoach FROM Airport BUT no information about AirCoach TO Airport which is MORE important. Try again to inform the travelling public.
he goes every 30 minutes but he didn't arrive even after an hour
Contacted customer service to inform them that I was unable to travel on the bus relating to a medical emergency only to be told that the tickets are non refundable and basically tough luck. Bit if a joke really considering the current climate.
Bought a ticket for a particular bus time but my flight/trip was cancelled. Cannot use ticket at another time. Message is don’t book in advance- buy ticket on the bus as seems to be only way to ensure you don’t waste €10+
Can’t book unti I know the routes and stops etc on totes 700, 702, 703. But can’t find any details on this website (expected links aren’t ) So have to go off and find these before I can come back and book. Very frustrating
I haven’t used the service yet but I will in the next week I find the timetable from Ballinasloe poor and is far worse than what we were used to as bad as it was. The last bus to Dublin from here is too early. 15 45 hrs. And my mother can’t use her free travel which she only got last year after years of working for her country!!! Disappointed customer .
Great service!
Good service
The Greystones to Dublin Airport service timetable is terrible, it's every two hours and if you have a early morning flight/land anytime after 6pm then you have no option but to get a taxi home which would cost well over 100 euros. There is no need for this and they cannot blame covid as the airport is back running at near to full capacity and plenty of people are travelling.
disgraceful service from Bray.How can anybody catch an early flight out and a late flight back. Go ahead and blame covid. Where is the service before 0430 and late at night.
I need to be at the airport by 4am - no service from Dalkey/Killiney route to facilitate this time?
Didn,t have a seat that could recline nor USBs at my seat. Footrest rested on the floor rendering it useless. The curtain holder was broken making me have to hold it open for 3 hours with my elbow and to top it of the bus was 15mins late due to the driver sitting for that time for no reason. The bus was clean however and the legroom at my seat was very good but for the most expensive bus option defentily wasn't worth it.
Trying to book a ticket is harder than buying flights. Frustrating and impossible ….as after many many attempts of being redirected I have given up.
I added 4 stars here because the service itself remains good quality. But, you need to urgently replace Aircoach signs at pick-up stops on Route 702, because there were none yesterday at least between St Vincent's to the RDS towards the Airport: I know because I went all that way looking for one. I've used Aircoach for many years so I know these stops, but still ended up panicking in case they'd changed, and so how new customers will confidently find their pick-up stop I don't know.
14.55 bus from dublin airport to belfast doesn't arrive. at 15.20 aircoach staff at stop helpfully inform us that the bus is late and the next one leaves in 35 mins. so 14.55 bus cancelled? no one knows. hmmm.
too many people sit next to each other no distancing, every sit is taken without exclusion!!!!next time will take a simple bus, at least there there is social distancing in place
I bought and paid for a single ticket from Westmoreland, Dublin city centre. opened up the email and downloaded the pdf to print off a copy for the coach driver, handed over the laptop to the receptionist at the hotel to do the rest, and then the page went blank, leaving me with no trace of the transaction on my PC anywhere. Have given up searching e-mails, documents, downloads etc. Do have the app. on my mobile but it is showing no active ticket and because iIdid the purchase as a guest and didn't open an account, it won't let me open the app. Catching the 04.27 coach in the morning so time for bed
Aircoach is rated 4.53 based on 1,554 reviews