Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Aircoach 5 star review on 13th November 2023
Aircoach 5 star review on 15th August 2023
Mr Bruno P
Aircoach 5 star review on 10th July 2023
Myco G
On my first journey by coach since Covid, I just travelled from Cork to Dublin Airport on the 10am service. Coach was spotless, the Driver was very organised (place bags here for city centre, here for Terminal one suitcases etc.) He also was very understanding and helpful when a few pax asked if it was possible to turn off the cold air, explaining that it would heat up shortly (which it did) He also ask us to wear headphones, if using personal devices (which I appreciated greatly) He was a careful driver and gave service with a smile. Thank you to our driver, Peter for getting us to Dublin safely.
Thank you for the kind words, Jessie! We are delighted that you had a great journey from Cork to Dublin Airport on our 10am service and we share your appreciation of our driver. We strive to ensure our passengers have the best experience possible while travelling with us and we are pleased you felt this was the case on your first journey since the Covid restrictions. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Hello. Everything was fine until yesterday. Yesterday, 23.05.24 I used your services, bus after flight 705Kh Belfast-Dublin. I bought tickets both ways. But the bus in the opposite direction: Dublin-Belfast at 14:50, 1 hour late. There were no reports of changes in the bus schedule. I had to cancel an important meeting that I had planned in advance. It was difficult for me to explain to the person the reason for postponing the meeting.
Booked a return ticket. Travel Date: Thu 23rd May 2024. Departure Time: 07:45, Dublin outside Ned Nelly Casino. Bus arrived at 7.40. The driver was inside but not open doors, no info. We tried to for many minutes to call him, but he ignored us. At 8, after many knocking at the doors, he opened the window (not the door) asking me to come in the middle of the road (it is dangerous!), and screaming me "are you blind? It is out of service!". No more information when I said him that I had a reservation. He looks to be drunk. There was no indication that it was out of service (pictures attached). Then, I had to take a public bus, arrived very late at the airport and I had to literally run to arrive at the gate before the closure. I have not received any reimbursement or apologies yet. Aircoach is unrealiable, no information, drivers are unpolite and (maybe) drunk. Terrible experience.
I am more than happy to praise your driver, David Kane, who brought us safely home from Dublin Airport on Wed 15th May around 7.30pm (very approx). I didn't know David - I had to ask him his name. I had noticed that he was extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful to all passengers getting on the coach. His cheerful attitude was I'm sure much appreciated by every passenger. He asked each passenger where they were getting off and carefully ticked each stop that he would need to stop at (not all drivers seem to do this). However, it was how he reacted when a small crisis blew up as we approached Dame Street. We had been stopped for a good few minutes when a passing pedestrian knocked on the door to tell him that a Lewis up ahead had broken down and was blocking the road. Many drivers would have simply shrugged their shoulders and waited. However, this was when David Kane reacted brilliantly. One passenger who had heard the pedestrian informing the driver of the problem asked David if she could get out as she would prefer to make her own way from here and David, possibly against the rules, used his common sense and opened the door carefully to let her out. We were not at a stop but this was a bit of an emergencyb as who knows how long we were going to have to wait for the Lewis to be repaired? David then stood up and spoke to all the pasengers and told them that they could get out here if they wished as he was going to find his own way to Stephen's Green. He then took his briliant initiative and moved the bus carefully into the outside lane and was able to reach the right turn to dame Street and off up Dame Street he went on his own route to Stephen's Greene. His flexible approach to solving this problem was I'm sure much appreciated by all the passengers. I praised him and thanked him as we got off the bus at the UCD underpass and asked him his name. I was so very impressed with the way he imaginatively dealt with this problem and very possibly broke a few rules for all I know. While I would be happy for this to be used as one of your reviews, I am not reallyt sure if this is an appropriate review message since it is so personal but please do show it to an appropriate senior manager of Aircoach. David is definitely managerial material and could certainly be of greater use to Aircoach in some managerial role. For example, he would be a super senior trainer of Aircoach drivers. But what do I know? I just know if he was working for me, I would have him trained up to be a manager training others to think on their feet to solve problems. Aircoach are so very fortunate to have David on their staff. As I say, please make sure a appropriate senior manager sees this report. Regards, Ciaran O'Kelly, former Director of Buildings in DCU now long retired.
The 17.30 Aircoach has not shown up at all!!!!!!
It was very difficult to navigate returning journey. I tried several times to change time of return bus but it wouldn’t let me . The facility would only keep to outward journey. Took far too long and in the end I only bought single ( my daughter offered to collect me as she saw my frustration) . Not a great experience at all . PS I travel a lot and have no issues with price .
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Aircoach. We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the difficulties you encountered during your return journey. We are sorry to hear that you had trouble navigating the process of changing the time of your return bus. We understand how frustrating this must have been for you. Our team continuously strives to improve our services, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused in this instance. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you faced, leading you to ultimately purchase a single ticket. Your daughter's kind offer to collect you highlights the impact that these difficulties had on your experience. We understand that this was not the level of service you were expecting from Aircoach, and we apologize for any disappointment caused. At Aircoach, we value our customers' opinions and aim to provide a seamless journey. We would appreciate it if you could share more details about the issues you encountered during the process of changing the return bus time. This will help us identify areas of improvement and ensure that such issues are addressed promptly. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during your journey. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it allows us to learn from our mistakes and provide you with a better experience in the future. If there is anything else we can do to make it right, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Aircoach, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.
702 arrived very late. The punctuality record of Aircoach is increasingly poor. I have decided that it is too unreliable for future use.
Dear Mike,Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience with Aircoach. Your input is truly appreciated, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delayed arrival of our service on route 702. We are genuinely sorry to hear that our punctuality record has not met your expectations, as we always strive to ensure timely and efficient service for our passengers. Rest assured that we take this matter seriously and will be looking into ways to improve our reliability. As a valued customer, we would love to hear more about your experience and how we could make things better. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us identify areas that require attention and implement necessary changes. Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we hope to have the opportunity to restore your faith in Aircoach in the future. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Aircoach, and we appreciate your understanding.
25 mins late, sullen and argumentative driver. This route ABSOLUTELY needs competition. BTW this review is going on Google too so you can't censor it.
Dear Paul,Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback about your recent experience with Aircoach. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to hear from our customers and learn how we can improve our services. We sincerely apologize for the delay you encountered, as well as the behaviour of the driver. This is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide, and we understand how frustrating and disappointing this must have been for you. We genuinely appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we take your comments seriously. If there is anything else you would like to discuss or if you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly. Thank you for choosing Aircoach, and we look forward to serving you better in the future. Kind regards
Very convenient, but the bus was supposed to come at 6:25am and didn't get to the stand until 6:45am and then would only take people with booked tickets. Problem is when I tried to book online, the page just kept refreshing and refreshing and so I was unable book. Ended up using a taxi.
Customer service, price and comfort were all fabulous. However, I want to add that none of the plug sockets or USBs were operational which for an airport service was quite stressful as many people will need their smartphones whether that’s to use their boarding passes at the airport or to find their accommodation or contact people when they arrive from the airport.
No bus for 35 minutes at Westmoreland Street stop, then unbelievably THREE arrive together. Shocking service. Don’t use if you’re on a tight schedule.
Dear Joe,Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience with Aircoach. We truly appreciate hearing from our customers and their thoughts on our service. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with our service. We understand that waiting for 35 minutes at the Westmoreland Street stop, only to have three buses arrive together, can be frustrating and unexpected. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this incident. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and sincerely appreciate your feedback. We look forward to hearing from you and striving to provide you with a better experience on your next journey. Best regards, Aircoach Customer Support Team
I had a horrible experience driving with aircoach from the airport to the city. And I think it's because of 1 single bus driver. On 15/5 around 19.30h I took the bus and the bus driver was extremely impolite. He didn't stop at the stops and when I asked him to stop at my stop he screamed at me saying I shouldn't talk to him when he was driving. Luckily there were many people who helped me out in the bus. This is a horrible first experience when arriving in Dublin.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience with Aircoach. We sincerely appreciate your valuable input, and we apologize for the unpleasant encounter you had with one of our bus drivers. We understand how important it is to have a positive and comfortable journey and are truly sorry for any inconvenience caused by the impolite behaviour of our driver. This is not reflective of the standards we strive to maintain at Aircoach, and we take such incidents very seriously. We genuinely apologize for your horrible first experience in Dublin and for any impact this may have had on your overall impression of our service. We value your business and are committed to making improvements based on customer feedback. If there is anything else you would like to share or if you have any suggestions on how we can enhance our service, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Your opinion matters greatly to us, and we sincerely appreciate your assistance in helping us make things better. Thank you once again for bringing this matter to our attention, and we hope you will consider giving us another chance to serve you in the future. Warm regards, Aircoach Customer Support Team
Today I took the Aircoach to Dublin airport. The lady driver was incredible. She had conversation with everyone getting on the bus. She way joyful. She spoke French with me. Afraid I don’t know her name. She is an asset to your company. Words cannot describe how she elevated your brand. She should be thé BRANSON image of your company. I Samy thank you to her again and hope she enjoyed the beach this afternoon. Signed Eurovision so she knows it’s me. Thank you Aircoach
Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star rating of Aircoach! We greatly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that your experience with us was incredible. We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to the lady driver who made such a positive impression on you and our other passengers. Her joyful demeanour and willingness to engage with everyone onboard truly exemplify the exceptional customer service we strive for at Aircoach. Once again, thank you for choosing Aircoach, and we hope your journey with us was only the beginning of many more pleasant experiences. We will make sure to convey your message and we hope our wonderful driver had a fantastic time at the beach this afternoon. Best regards, The Aircoach Team
I arrived to a low queue of 15 people maximum. The driver told me I had to buy a ticket because the card machine didn't work and he couldn't accept cash. I went to the ticket office who refused to sell me a ticket stating the bus had already left so it was impossible to do so. The bus was still there and people were still getting on the bus. I asked for further explanation from one of the aircoach workers why I couldn't get on the bus with cash or card or with a ticket and the staff member became extremely aggressive, almost confrontational, stating they also have to cater for terminal 2. By the time the bus left, it was barely half full. I have used this bus for years and never encountered this before and it was disgraceful behaviour from the staff member. Welcome home. Never again, Dublin Airport Express is better.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with Aircoach. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are sincerely sorry for the issues you encountered during your journey. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused by the malfunctioning card machine and the unavailability of tickets at the ticket office. It is certainly not the level of service we strive to provide to our valued passengers. We understand your frustration and apologize for the confrontational behaviour exhibited by one of our staff members. We value your loyalty as a long-term customer and we are genuinely disappointed that we fell short of your expectations on this occasion. We appreciate your understanding and assure you that we will take your feedback seriously and address the issues you raised. We would be grateful if you could provide us with any further details on how we can improve our service. Your insights are invaluable in our ongoing efforts to enhance the customer experience. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for bringing these matters to our attention. We hope that you will consider giving us another chance to provide you with a more positive experience in the future. Sincerely, Aircoach Customer Service
I’ve had the pleasure of meeting one of your staff,John Mc Leish. I was dropping my grandaughter off for a late bus to Sydenham airport from Derry a few weeks ago.On arrival at the Derry depot I found my car tyre was punctured.With no hesitation John rolled his sleeves up and got me back on the road to Quigleys Point.He’s a gentleman and would accept nothing from e for his trouble.Louis Hannah .
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. It is truly heartwarming to hear about John Mc Leish's exemplary assistance. We are proud to have staff members like John who go above and beyond to help our customers. John’s willingness to assist you in a time of need speaks volumes about his character and dedication to providing exceptional service. We will ensure that John receives the recognition he deserves for his outstanding efforts. Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and they motivate us to continue striving for excellence in all that we do.
Terrible - timed coach 702, they come rarely enough then 20 minutes late- we had to get a taxi and the coach arrived at the same time, hopelessly unreliable. We tried the 700 route last time and it was over 30 minutes late. Scheduling is not good enough.
Hi Lisa, send your booking reference code to info@aircoach.ie
Flying is a time sensitive way of travel and I have now been waiting 35 minutes for an aircoach that I booked in advance. Even asking me to arrive 10 minutes early. Need to start getting this right for people.
Hi. There was a serious collision outside Monkstown this morning. Road closed by the Garda.
Terrible timings, tickets are frequently cancelled and changed to bookings that are beyond unhelpful - particularly when travelling to/from airports. There are no regular services and the timetable does not consider. Aircoach should never have bought over the airporter service - at least they actually provided for their customers and the communities they served.
Hi. If you send your booking reference to info@aircoach.ie for a refund.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing to formally lodge a complaint regarding an incident that occurred on May 16, 2024, at the Aircoach station. My companions and I, all Asian students, experienced what we believe to be discriminatory treatment while attempting to board a bus. We had tickets for the 19:30 bus, purchased on May 9. When we arrived early at the station, we noticed there were still available seats on the 17:30 bus. The ticket checker informed us that passengers could board in the order they purchased their tickets, as long as there were seats available. However, when we presented our tickets and student IDs, including student leap cards, the ticket checker questioned our student status and insisted on verifying with the relevant authorities. During this time, the ticket checker allowed other passengers, who bought tickets on the spot, to board without checking their student IDs. Eventually, we were told that the bus was full, and we were the only ones left behind. Given that all of us were Asian students, this incident raises serious concerns about racial discrimination. We felt humiliated and unfairly treated, as our legitimate student IDs were disregarded, and we were given no satisfactory explanation for the delay in verifying our status. This experience has left us feeling distressed and unwelcome.
Hi. If you email to info@aircoach.ie with your booking reference code we will investigate the incident.
Ireland is a developed country. There are no buses after 1.25 am till 6am. I saw 100s sleeping on chairs and floor in the airport. As it is iteland has the worst and most expensive transport system and this no buses after 1.25 am from airport is another joke.
Hi Ravi. This is the service we provide. You may take alternate transport if a coach is not available. There are also other coach and transport services available at the Airport.
We booked our ticket for the 700 from The Clayton Hotel, Leopardstown at 10.15am. It was 20 mins late, which was not really an issue as we knew another would be along at some point. When the coach arrived the driver allowed us to put our bags in but then closed the door and went in to the hotel. Again, not the biggest issue although he was blunt when telling us we couldn't get on. When we were able to get on, I showed my ticket on the phone but he ignored me, so I proceeded to go and take a seat. He then bellowed at me he needed to see my ticket. He then rudely asked me to enlarge the QR code. It wouldn't read on his tablet, so again he rudely asked to see the details. I am generally not one to complain, I know things go wrong and I am accepting of that. However, my trip from the airport on the 10th was met with an extremely rude driver too (who made someone actually sit on the floor of the coach) although it was not directed at my family. I thought that I should inform you of how uncomfortable I was made on todays journey. I don't appreciate being spoken to like a piece of dirt.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience with Aircoach. We sincerely appreciate hearing from our customers and value your input. Firstly, we want to offer our sincerest apologies for the issues you encountered during your journey. We understand that the delay and the behaviour of the driver were not up to the standards we strive to maintain. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience or discomfort caused. Your feedback regarding the driver's attitude and rudeness is concerning to us. Treating our passengers with respect and courtesy is of utmost importance to us, and we deeply regret that this was not reflected in your experience. We will be investigating this matter further and taking appropriate action to ensure it does not happen again in the future. In order to make things better and prevent such situations from occurring in the future, we would greatly appreciate if you could share any additional details. If you could email us in at info@aircoach.ie with all the information we can surely investigate this further. Once again, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We truly value your feedback and will be taking the necessary steps to rectify the situation. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a more pleasant experience in the future. Best regards, Customer Care Team
Aircoach is rated 4.2 based on 17,692 reviews