Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
On my first journey by coach since Covid, I just travelled from Cork to Dublin Airport on the 10am service. Coach was spotless, the Driver was very organised (place bags here for city centre, here for Terminal one suitcases etc.) He also was very understanding and helpful when a few pax asked if it was possible to turn off the cold air, explaining that it would heat up shortly (which it did) He also ask us to wear headphones, if using personal devices (which I appreciated greatly) He was a careful driver and gave service with a smile. Thank you to our driver, Peter for getting us to Dublin safely.
Thank you for the kind words, Jessie! We are delighted that you had a great journey from Cork to Dublin Airport on our 10am service and we share your appreciation of our driver. We strive to ensure our passengers have the best experience possible while travelling with us and we are pleased you felt this was the case on your first journey since the Covid restrictions. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dear Team, I wanted to provide some feedback on the 702 service I used early this morning. After experiencing some delays upon my arrival at Dublin Airport at 2:50 AM, I had to wait until 3:50 AM for the bus, which unfortunately did not arrive. Ultimately, I departed the airport at 4:29 AM. I appreciate Daniel's efforts in trying to resolve the issues and ensure the service ran on time. I have used the 702 service on many occasions without any problems, so this morning's hiccup was unexpected. I am hopeful that the new 702 timetable and route, with its additional stops, will soon have any teething issues resolved. Thank you once again to Daniel for his dedication and to the driver for getting me to Bray promptly. Best regards,
It would make sense for the 702 bus from Greystones to Dublin airport to stop somewhere on Strand Road between the stop at Booterstown and the 3 Arena.There is a potential for a strong customer base in Sandymount
Waiting at Dublin airport for a bus that didn’t come - told the driver ‘didn’t show up’. Next bus isn’t going, so have to wait an hour longer. Can’t get a refund because ‘the ticket machines shut out’. All being blamed on a new roster. It’s a joke. But not funny.
Bad company, not serious. Waiting for the bus to Belfast on 8 july at 8:50 am at O’conell st and the tickets already paid. The bus didn’t appear and when we phoned Aircoach they didn’t offer any solution. Just wait for the next bus , two hours later and no garanty for seat. Bad experience, money lost and not recomended.
Went to drop my mother to the 3am cherrywood Aircoach, got there at 2.40, waited at the stop. Bus was there with driver inside. 3.05 still no movement from the driver from his phone. I knocked and asked what time is he planning to leave. "I don't start work until 3.30. So I ask where was the 3am bus, I get a rude "I don't know, wait until 3.30." So I just drove my mother in myself, ignorant and unhelpful. There was no 3am bus even though my mother had booked and planned around it. Dublin needs a proper metro! Terrible/unfriendly and unreliable service.
Booked 11:30am departure from Blackrock. Bus simply didn’t show up. After 25 minutes decided I had no choice but to grab a taxi. Very stressful experience. What sort of a company is this that leaves its customers completely stranded.
Buses vary in the time they arrive compared to the timetable. One time I booked a bus that did not even turn up, I was forced to wait 30 minutes for the next bus. The driver also made me buy a completely different ticket to ride that bus. Another major issue, is when I buy my tickets on the website I do not always receive my email confirmation. Forcing me to buy another ticket so I can board the bus, without the email confirmation the drivers prevent you from getting on the bus. Overall okay service with a very inconsistent and poor website.
Had to buy my ticket from the driver as the online service was down but was then told that Young Adult tickets were only available online. Had to pay the full price (€12 instead of €5) which is ridiculous considering that booking online was not an option!
Cannot download the PDF to get timetables today, frustrating!
Buses not operating to timetable on website. Arrived for 6.57 from Shankill but no bus arrived. Not happy….
Waiting for 60 mins with my family from Shankill to Dublin airport and no bus. Tried ringing the phone number on the website and it’s no longer in service. Needed to get a taxi in the end. We’ll never use this service again.
The inability to purchase young adult tickets in person, combined with a poor web booking system, feels like price gouging. Staff are hit and miss between amazing and condescending.
worst transport service in Ireland
Bus never showed so as a result 30 minutes behind schedule rushing for my flight. Unable to book online beforehand. Terrible service
I’d like to question the Aircoach pricing policy for students.Why do students in full time education aged 14-16 have to pay for an adult ticket? It seems as though students aged 16-19 receive a 50% discount when they have a student leap card.An international student card was also not accepted on the Aircoach website during the booking process. Very disappointing.
I ask the public to reply to this post.... After my complaint and phone calls plus my posts of no reply and excuses why there service was cancelled and emails sent that l never receive. I have taken to reading reviews posted by other customers. I have noticed aircoach give no reply to posts saying what a awful service thy have.... Buses not showing up... cancelled service... People having booked seats and then not available. If you read this post please give your thoughts why you think aircoach do not comment on these posts. As I said in a earlier post 81% giving a terrible service .
Site is unusable
Currently waiting at a bus stop for an hour, two timetabled buses have not arrived . Will now have to get a taxi to the airport
We were in Belfast waiting for the aircoach to Dublin. The driver came and left without stopping or confirming which passengers were headed to Dublin. Left us in the cold and confused. Thankfully the supervisor managed to come after an hour and arrange for another bus he was very accommodating
The drive was fast, however, the driver didn’t stop at terminal 2. He said he would but then…didn’t. Blamed the passengers when we got off at terminal 1 since we didn’t stand up on a moving bus once we were close to terminal 2. How were we supposed to know that? Just. Stop. At. The. Terminal. And tell the passengers we are at the terminal. It isn’t that difficult. Being blamed as a passenger for not knowing where the terminal was located wasn’t okay.
Aircoach is rated 4.1 based on 17,788 reviews