Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast and three Dublin routes. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Good service, keep it that way!
Great service really safe during the pandemic. Friendly bus drivers and they are always there to help. Bathroom on the bus was clean both times and it was a great aspect of the service to have.
good service
Clean and on time.
Great service.Im really happy
Good service but always very cold 🥶 inside in the bus.
Fast and comfy.
Great service. Always a friendly driver an a vital part of my regular travel plans
Very comfortable clean bus with a friendly driver
I have been a regular and loyal customer of Aircoach since the beginning. The coaches have always been spotless, the staff very friendly and approachable, and with the exception of one time (October Bank Holiday weekend in Cork) the service has always been on time.
Excellent service
I had a good experience
I travelled on the aircoach over Christmas and the way the bus is layed out the social distance is fantastic made my journey so relaxing and I felt safe would highly recommend
I enjoyed the ride from Cork to Dublin airport. Wifi, a clean bathroom, not transfers, and not driving - what more could I ask for?
Punctual, comfortable coach - with WC and very good value for money
Great service, fab time table.
Nice driver, bus on time, I am very happy
Excelente service, on time as always.
Excellent