Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast and three Dublin routes. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
poor and radiculas service and stupid customer service. the system is corrupt.
On my first trip to Ireland, flying in from London, my first encounter was the Aircoach service to Dublin city centre. It was such a comfortable and convenient trip with helpful staff, and it helped me to fall in love with this great city and its people!
The driver was so nice with me. Thanks and see you soon!!
I found Aircoach a very efficient, economical and comfortable service.
perfect in these unusual time. keep the social distance all the time.I love cork.bye
I appreciate the strain on you, I really do. During my trip I was very tense due to a young couple sitting on the same row as me that did not keep the mask on for >80% of the trip. Appreciate it is hard for your personnel to monitor, and perhaps is beyond their scope. Medical grade masks should be required to board, like it is on airplanes. The on-bus display could be used to remind that masks are mandatory at all times (aside from short eating/drinking breaks). As you allow up to 12 passengers, I suggest you place the blocks so that people not travelling together do not sit on the same row. Access to wider room seats in the front was blocked, it shouldn't be. Some people may not display an evident need for further space, and it is uncomfortable to have to explain. Wider seats should be available to the general public. The driver did not wear a mask for the whole duration. While I appreciate it is very uncomfortable, it is acceptable if the drivers have a weekly PCR test, and the measure is documented on your website. It's hard times and you need to balance costs and profits, I think everyone understands that, so I acknowledge the efforts you already put in (like the screen separating driver from passengers). On-boarding may be optimised by allowing QR scan vs displaying booking ref to the driver. Timekeeping was excellent, as usual. Thank you for your service, it is extremely valuable to me (as I expect it it to most of the people who do not live in Dublin and have pressing need to travel in these times).
Reliable, on time, comfortable & Covid-safe.
very accomodating when i encountered problems with travel in these times of pandemia.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Driver was very nice, the coach was very comfortable. Will certainly avail of the service again
Comfortable and clean but why will they not sell one ticket from Belfast right to Cork ? And why are you asking me about my delivery? in the rest of this survey ?
Aircoach are very helpful and pleasant. I had a ticket for a later journey but had bought the €1 option to enable me to change the journey the driver was really great he took my ticket and amended me onto the earlier journey, which was great as I had no idea how to do this online. I am a new customer to Aircoach but due to a death in the family I have had to use them a few times. They have been really great can not recommend them highly enough!
It is very convenient for clients. Thank you very much that your company is interested in the opinion of customers about the service provided
Slept all the way
The wifi network wasn't strong enough and I couldn't use it. Also, there was no water to wash my hands after using the toilet in the bus
Nice journey on time as usual
Very good my any standards
So to quote about travel
labai geras servizas,greitai,patogiai
Great service. I had to change my reservation a couple of times because of flight travel restrictions and the team was just great and so comprehensive, and for no additional cost. Thanks a lot! I will travel again with Aircoach for sure!
Aircoach is rated 4.80 based on 523 reviews