Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
We were worried about missing our bus due to possible inbound flight delay, so rather than book online we waited until arriving Dublin to buy our return ticket to Belfast. We were not told that the tickets we bought would only be valid after all passengers with online bookings were aboard. We did manage to board on the last 2 seats. On the return journey we found that all busses were already fully booked and had to make last minute travel plans back to Dublin Airport. We were never warned that the tickets we bought at the airport were potentially useless. Very disappointing.
Really bad experience. The entire bus smelt urine very bad and the bus driver was constantly yawning for three hours. Everyone was afraid of him falling asleep
Booked 11:30 from Athlone to Dublin airport express. Flight at 3:30. Bus was cancelled with no form of notification on the website or social pages. When I called the number on their site (4 times) there was no answer. There’s no way to get hold on someone when there’s an issue like this. No number, no live chat, no social direct messages. Just honestly a terrible service.
impossible to obtain information about reserving a seat on a bus over the weekend. We have return tickets to the airport and are watching the seats disappearing before our eyes as other customer book online tickets. No phone service outside office hours, expect an email reply within 10 days! Bus service itself, friendly :-)
I Booked Aircouch for Sunday morning 7am(O'Connell Street) towards airport. Bus was about 20min late and didn't even stop, displayed BUS FULL....I don't understand how aircouch taking reservations and not guarantee seats on the bus. Horrible experience on filthy city centre bus stop. End up paying for taxi €30. Never again.
Terrible service...it doesnt matter if you have a ticket for a specific time. We were bumped off our first bus even though we were there. Our bus back to the airport was not at the Gresham as stated on the ticket. It was across the street. When we got there the bus driver already filled the bus..even though I had 2 tickets at that specific time for a reason. Either the company is overselling tickets or lets whomever on. Luckily for us 2 people gave up their seats or we would have missed our plane back, which would of been a 6k dollar mistake for Aircoach. Best advice find a taxi or tram.
tried several times to book a ticket online cork to dublin; no luck will not input the parameters I want(#of passengers etc) ; gives me dub airport to cork but not the other way round; pathetic!!!!!! I give up! will pay the driver this really sucks
Our return trip from Bray to Dublin airport cost €68 for 2! We got no email confirmation. We tried to contact the company by email the day before departure when the problem arose with no result. We were on the “system” for the outward journey but had disappeared off the system for the return journey. The driver declined to look for our name. Aircoach are refusing to refund any part of our ticket or even issue credit. On a screenshot the ticket was sent to an incorrect email.
Ridiculous customer service. Sent an email to change my booking (with a flexi ticket), which they replied to 6 days later with the following response: “Thanks for contacting Aircoach. I apologise for the delayed response, we cannot change this ticket now as the date has now passed.” So basically you lose the right to change your booking because their staff doesn’t read/answer emails in time. Of course I sent a reply to ask for a solution, never heard from them again. It’s a shame bc travelling with them is usually quite great.
Bought 2way tickets from Dublin airport. Way to the city center gone very well. But way back to the airport - there was no Bus :( We waited for an hour at Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane - there was no BUS :( Needed to take a taxi.
There used to be a great service called the Patton Flyer, which from Killiney and Dalkey, through Dún Laoghaire and Blackrock, picked up people along Sandymount Strand and then over the East Link Bridge, into the Port Tunnel and straight to the Airport. Aircoach put this service out of business by bidding for the route. That was fine until Aircoach started changing the service, making the buses go into Ballsbridge, over Mackin Street Bridge, basically into a load of traffic. Now, Aircoach have reduced the service, so that, even with two routes, there is often only one bus every 09 minutes. It's disgraceful that they can get away with this. No one seems to care. Monopolies should be regulated.
I just want to see a timetable. Why won't you put timetables under the timetable tab on your website.
Rude and curt driver, no need for his smart comment. The 703 to Dalkey was late arriving. He refused to give me his name. Departure T2@ 03:52. Also can you please review the timetable for 700?? I’m sure it’s going through the night and I saw one arrive into Dublin airport but on website it’s showing a gap in service. Thanks
Absolutely shocking service. Our flight with Delta from JFK was delayed by almost four hours which caused us to miss our pre booked coach from Dublin to Belfast and the rest of the coaches for the day were fully booked. There should be a contingency plan for situations like this as I’m sure we’re not the only customers this has happened to. Not only that but we were directed to the Air Coach Supervisor at Terminal one, who was most unhelpful and really really rude!! Will never use again!! Absolute shambles!!
I have been back and forth from canada to Dublin many many years. This by far has been the most friendliest and reliable source of transport to belfast that I have ever travelled with. Smooth, relaxing, friendly, helpful. Keep up the great work. I recommend you to everyone I know going that way.
The bus did not arrive in t ime at Custom House Quay. When it did it was full. A poor Italian girl was crying. She had booked a place on the coach that did not stop. We eventually got a taxi with her to the Airport. Was embarrassed to be Irish. No coach on way back either so had to carch bus into town and then a Dart. Disgraceful service.
My main complaint is the lack of frequency. As a family we have stopped using your service completely. As an example this week we had a family funeral last week and had a lot of people fly in for it. Not one person used your service ( one bus every 2 hours is not enough!!!) You of coarse will say there is the demand for a more frequent service is not there, now you know why. We on the south side have stopped using your infrequent service. We would have used the Killiney service in the past.
absolutely awful customer service; they just ignore queries that they can't answer
Llegamos a la terminal de Dublin y en zona 2 encontramos el 702 la mejor opción de ir al centro de Dublin con aircoach, personal atento y autobuses super modernos, lo recomendamos por tan sólo 8 euros te solucionan llegar a tu destino. Un saludo de unos españoles en Dublin. Seba and Toñi rural Casas Rurales en Cádiz WhatsApp 625 449 428
I have always used aircoach for its inseption. But slowly and surely over the years the quality of the service has dwindled constantly. But now it is reducing its services on some lines. On a recent 702 service, which has been reduced by 50%, it arrived 10 mins late and arrived at T1 25mins late,which made a big difference to our peace of mind and just made the gate closing by one minute. I think I had better seek a more reliable service. Disappointed, non angry, need better service.
Aircoach is rated 4.29 based on 3,592 reviews