Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
A great experience! Bus was on time to the pick-up and drop-off spots (which were easy to find) and kept to the published schedule. Driver was professional and helpful with attention to luggage and advice for passenger's questions.
Thank you very much for your positive review and 5 star rating! We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with Aircoach! We strive to ensure our passengers have a safe, comfortable journey, and that they are dropped off and picked up on time according to the schedule. We are glad to hear that our driver was professional and helpful. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on another Aircoach journey soon!
Was not impressed when they moved us from a comfortable bus with wifi to an absolutely packed charter bus with no wifi.
Posted 35 minutes ago
WHERE is the Westmoreland Street stop? Staff in Carroll's know only of the Upper O'Connell Street stop?
Posted 38 minutes ago
Every time it is more and more late. Waited 1:45 min at the airport and the day before ir departed sooner then the time it advertised and did not wait for people to arrive. I always used it but now I’m not trusting it anymore.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good boarding experience, smooth ride, vehicle clean and tidy. Very satisfied with the service.
Good service.
Great service and looking forward to booking again. I felt I couldn't give full marks as bus arriving at Belfast Airport was late .... it was a Friday maybe it was traffic but no reason was offered.
Excellent service very clean coach left on time and arrived on time.
The bus driver got confused leaving Cork abs took a very indirect route to find the M8
The driver waz curtious v helpfull v pleasant the druve waz smooth n comfortable arruvd on time will definitely travel again gr8 service tk u
Accidentally created an account that I will never use and it’s impossible to delete it.
Worst company ever! They don't respond to your questions They sell you Flexibook, but there is absolutly nothing flexibel about it, it's just a money trap. Never again, I'd rather walk.
The driver was most helpful and the journey was very confortable
Clean, comfortable seats, smooth journey. Punctual service. Pleasant and professional driver
The timetable is not accurate leave from Leopardstown Clayton. Arrived with plenty of time to spare and two scheduled buses did not depart. How are travellers supposed to plan around an inaccurate timetable ?
Bus was half an hour late
As this was the first time using the Aircoach with our two small kids we were sceptical as to how smoothly the journey would go. However, our coach was on time and the driver was friendly and efficient.
Although I initially had problems logging in because I had forgotten my password the ease of just stepping outside the terminal and coach there was amazing. The benefit also of having Wi-Fi onboard made communication easy as my sister had travelled from Australia and no working mobile number.
Changed buses before leaving Dublin airport
Driver very pleasant and helpful. Coach didn’t arrive on time at destination but traffic was heavier than expected. Seats are too close together.
Good and quick service from Dublin Airport to City Centre