Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
On time and convenient
First time travelling from Belfast to Dublin to catch a flight. Will definitely do it again. Punctual, comfortable and cheap to travel.
Excellent service,,, driver was very helpful and friendly.
I had a problem with moving my booking and Stephen in the booking office went over and above to ensure to ensure I got to Belfast in time for my uncle’s wake.
Comfortable, warm and quick, will definitely use again.
Everything was fine.
On time and convenient!!! Great value for money
Very comfortable and convenient. The driver was nice to deal with too.
I called your customer service and resolved in 2 min!
Coach was warm and comfortable and my journey from Dublin Airport to Athlone was very pleasant.
Brilliant service but queuing system could do with a barrier to queue behind because people are just coming at last minute and walking Infront of people who have been there for a while especially elderly who aren't steady on their feet and it causes a lot of friction
Nice friendly driver and clean bus
Always on time all the time
I got a return ticket from the airport, and the way back, I book far too late and the main person in charge allow us to come back to cork earlier, which it was great. I must thant the aircoach team.
Great service and very punctual
aircoach was an hour late to airport. You need to adjust timetables to account for school-run disruptions.
Always on time , friendly service and excellent dedicated drivers.
Yes on time on collection and delivery. However you must get your drivers to take alternative route when he comes in after the tunnel on the 703 when the traffic is peak and he asked if anyone for next stop....answer no then find new way to get around accident, peak or concert etc
Excellent service