Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Great service, staff very friendly & helpful, buses always run on time,seating very comfortable also free Wi-Fi 😊
very good will use again
On time with convenient stops, clean and comfortable modern coaches, friendly drivers, fair pricing.
Sin problema en ninguno de los 4 desplazamientos. Un 10
I would like to suggest that the manners of your drivers needs to be addressed. I was told when I went to board with my computer bag (on wheels): “That is not coming on board”. With my computer and iPad in this bag, and the main door open with no one looking in, there was no way I was going to leave it. There were only 3 on the bus, so I cannot understand what the issue was. And when I challenged him he told me I was the one with the problem. Such a pity to come back to Dublin with such bad manners.
Good service. Polite, friendly & helpful staff. Clean & comfortable buses. Ticket time was 23:00 but we were advised that the actual time was 22:55. Would otherwise have given 5*.
Bus was too cold and toilet was smelly.
Fantastic service. All went to plan, on time and a friendly driver. Wifi didn't work but otherwise top notch
Lovely bus
The driver ,Mohammed was an absolute gentleman. A fantastic and very humane guy. One African woman had lost her wallet and he gave her 8 euros of his own money in order for her to get something to eat and drink as well as giving her a bottle of water when she told him she had had nothing to eat. A credit to the Aircoach service.
Very good to book and use. Only thing was we had to change coaches on our return journey
Nice comfortable and all but the bus was very cold.
Tiománaí bus cairdiúil agus cabhrach ar an turas fillte
Aircoach is a fantastic service. Bus always on time for arrivals and departures, bus drivers courteous to everyone. Buses clean Website user friendly and easy to use Wouldn't travel any other way to Dublin & Airport. Thank you Aircoach
On time, straight to the airport, what's not to like!!
Top service, on time every time. Simple and it works.
The Coach from Cork to Dublin Airport via Dublin City was fast, efficient and relaxing. The best way to get to Dublin airport in a cost effective and stress free way. Highly recommended. With buses on the hour there plenty of choice to make flight times.
A pleasant enough journey - no complaints, especially for the price!
Great service , value for money , only downfall was it took 3 1/2 hours to travel to Dublin , which was very tiring.
Fast comfortable service even when bus was full. No issues
Aircoach is rated 4.3 based on 8,717 reviews