Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Aircoach 5 star review on 13th November 2023
Aircoach 5 star review on 15th August 2023
Mr Bruno P
Aircoach 5 star review on 10th July 2023
Myco G
No toilet paper, hand soap, hand towels/dryer in bathroom. Not good enough.
Yesterday I went to the Air coach website and bought two tickets for the next day, at 6:21 from leeson st lower. I went to the bus stop and waited for the bus, at the right time the bus came but didn't stop, the sign said that was full. In my knowledge when you buy tickets in advanced means that you are guaranteed to board, but that doesn't happen with air coach. The next air coach was in 30min time, without guarantee that the driver was going to allow us to board the bus, so we were forced to get a very expensive taxi to the airport.
Bus was half an hour late, no explanation, no communication from staff. V poor
Amazing customer service for a very distracted customer. Great support when we realised we left a bag on coach. Patience, kindness and clarity from staff today.
Apparently it is not possible to give zero stars here- what a pity. The bus arrived this morning, apparently at the right time, but the driver told me that his was an earlier bus running late and that my pre-purchased ticket was for the next bus, a few minutes behind, and so he refused to take me. He took two other passengers that did not have tickets at all and who had arrived after me. I waited a further 50 min before giving up and getting a Dart train and then a taxi, which was the only sure option left by that time. There is no live info available at the stops for Aircoach, unless you have their app (but what traveller wants an app on their phone for every bus company they ever use?) and my stop was not even indicated by a clear sign. Difficult to use even for locals, let alone tourists and non-English speakers. Please try to find any other option than Aircoach- only use them if you're desperate, would be my advice.
Overly complicated process for someone that just wants to buy a bloody ticket on a bus!!!!!!
The 702 bus from Greystones due at Booterstown (opp. Dart station) never showed up. Terrible service. On top of this, you can’t buy young person fares in person they need to be booked online 1 hour before travel.
6.22am bus from Dublin city to airport was over 30 mins late. No apology, no notice, no explanation. Driver was exceptionally rude and arrogant, and refused to assist with our luggage, even though I was travelling with my elderly mother. My suitcase was pushed right into the centre of the hold, and when I said I couldn't reach it, he said "Not my problem". Will never travel with Aircoach again if this is their standard of 'service'.
Your bus failed to turn up from UCD to airport for 6.12 this morning and waited for 25 minutes before having to take a taxi. This is not good enough and will never use you again or recommend you to anyone either. Martin Gilligan
Too late, not on time.
I have previously used Aircoach on many occasions using the Dublin to Belfast route. On Monday past, 3/06/2024 o travelled on the 3pm bus from Belfast to Dublin, the driver arrived 2 minutes before departure, dressed very shabbily and his driving was atrocious, he constantly drove with one hand biting the nails of the other hand continuously driving over the middle section and inner section of the road which he had to over correct which was very unnerving, the radio was blasting and he was bobbing up and down in the drivers seat, his left leg never stopped shaking as if he was on something !!! I sat at the very front of the bus so I witnessed all these things along with other passengers, I never write complaints ever but I was seriously worried about my safety, this man should not be driving a bus !!!
I booked the 08:55 bus. Bus arrived at 09:25 and said it was full even though I had a pre-booked ticket. Still waiting for a bus 15 minutes later and now I'm late for work. €10 for a 9km journey. Don't waste your money or time
Worse bus service ever. Either it arrives 15/20 minutes late, or leaves before the departure time. I bought a ticket for 12 pm on Sunday from Dublin to Cork. The bus driver left the bus stop 4 minutes before the departing time, therefore people that arrived around that time missed the bus. That is completely unacceptable. We paid for the service and couldn’t use it. Also if you have to communicate with them during a weekend it is not possible cause it is outside their working hours. Go to Citylink, they have an incredible service, departs at the exact time, and have an office right on the bus stop that is open even on Sundays.
Booked for Airport-7.20 am Wed 22nd. Didnt turn up so l had to book a taxi at 7.50 I rang customer service that afternoon but they said-no one in office till 8.30am so no one could put message on website stating it was running late(it turned up at 7 55!!!) This was absolutely no good to me as l would have missed my flight My taxi was €22. Extremely dissatisfied with service.
Can you please be clearer about BUYING FROM THE DRIVER!! Would just like a return ticket from Dublin city centre, see off some people and come back. I'm hardly the only one who ever does that. Not just all this advance data rigmarole . Just straight fare info.... Can the driver sell a day return ticket at a lower price than 2 singles? What fare? That kind of useful information. Thank you!
very bad experience, I booked ticket for going to airport on line for 14/05 8:45am , arrived at waiting point at 8:20, waited until 9:30am the bus still didn’t come, few people had to take taxi because they were going to miss their flight, I had to take taxi too because my flight time . I contacted with customer service want my money back , they told me I won’t get money back because the bus did come at 9:36, they did applied the service but I didn’t wait for it . The bus was late almost an hour of the time I booked. Would never use it again .
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Aircoach. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your recent journey. We are truly sorry for the delay in our service on the day of your travel. We understand how frustrating it must have been to wait for such a long time, which ultimately resulted in you having to opt for a taxi. We deeply regret any inconvenience caused, especially for those passengers who had to rush to catch their flights. Regarding your request for a refund, we understand your disappointment with our response. We would like to assure you that we carefully reviewed the situation, and it appears that the bus did arrive at 9:36, albeit later than originally scheduled. We understand that this did not align with your flight time, and for that, we sincerely apologize. Your feedback has been duly noted, and we are committed to addressing the issues you raised. We always strive to provide a reliable and punctual service, and we regret that we fell short on this occasion. We value your suggestion on how we can improve our service, and we would like to invite you to share any specific recommendations you may have. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and the negative impression it may have left. We hope that you will reconsider and give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further concerns or if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thank you for choosing Aircoach, and we truly appreciate your feedback. Best regards, Aircoach Customer Service Team
Have now waited an hour for a Belfast bus that never showed, while multiple others have appeared, with drivers variously shirking responsibility, as it isn't their problem. Genuinely appalling, worthless non-service. No replacement bus, no excuse, nothing.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience with Aircoach. We truly appreciate customers like yourself who help us understand how we can improve our services. Could you please tell us when this happened as all our coaches from Derry and Dublin ran as planned today. Kind Regards, Aircoach
On air coach 700 to Dublin airport. Coach driver is rude and abrupt. I have noticed this on my last few trips with various drivers. I am Irish but I can see the tourists are just as shocked as I am It does not take much to be nice to people Air Coach please ask your drivers to be polite and friendly they are probably the first people tourists see on arrival and it is not friendly or welcoming!!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with Aircoach. We truly appreciate knowing about your recent trips and the behavior of our coach drivers, particularly on the 700 route to Dublin Airport. We sincerely apologize for the rude and abrupt attitude displayed by some of our drivers. We completely understand how important it is for our passengers, including tourists, to feel welcomed and comfortable right from the start of their journey. We will definitely address this issue with our drivers and emphasize the significance of being polite and friendly to all passengers. Your comment about being nice to people resonates deeply with us. Our aim has always been to provide exceptional service and create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for everyone. We genuinely appreciate your insight and will use it to improve our services. If you have any additional suggestions or ideas on how we can further enhance our passengers' experience, please do not hesitate to let us know. We value your opinion and are committed to making the necessary changes to ensure that every individual has a positive and enjoyable journey with Aircoach. Thank you once again for sharing your thoughts with us. We hope to have the opportunity to restore your faith in our services and leave a lasting positive impression on all our passengers. Warmest regards, Aircoach Customer Service Team
Bus 702 25 mins late on 30/5 at 0913. Rang service number 6 times: 4 x engaged, 1 x number unavailable message, 1 x immediate hang up. Another passenger got through eventually. When it did arrive, driver made no attempt to help with luggage.
Dear Graham,Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your recent experience with Aircoach. We truly appreciate your valuable input and sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered. It is indeed regrettable to hear about the issues you faced on Bus 702, with it being 25 minutes late on 30/5 at 0913. We understand how frustrating it must have been. We are also sorry for the difficulty you had in reaching our service number, experiencing engaged signals, an unavailable message, and an immediate hang up. We are glad to know that another passenger eventually managed to get through and assist you. However, we deeply apologize for the driver's lack of initiative in helping you with your luggage upon the bus's arrival. We are committed to improving our services, and your feedback plays a vital role in achieving that. We would be grateful if you could share any further suggestions or recommendations on how we can make things better for you and our future passengers. Your insights will be instrumental in helping us enhance our customer experience. Thank you once again for sharing your experience, Graham. We truly value your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future. If you have any additional concerns
Bus never turned up, so pre-booking was an expensive mistake. Choose a different company.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience with Aircoach. We genuinely appreciate your willingness to let us know about your disappointment and concerns. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by the bus not turning up, especially after pre-booking. We understand that this resulted in an expensive mistake for you, and we deeply regret any frustration or inconvenience caused as a result. We value your trust in our company and rest assured, we are committed to providing a reliable and efficient service to all our customers. It is through feedback like yours that we can identify areas for improvement and prevent similar issues from happening again. To ensure a better experience for all our customers, we would greatly appreciate it if you could share more details regarding your specific situation. This would enable us to understand the root cause of the problem and take necessary measures to rectify it. Additionally, we would love to hear any suggestions you may have on how we can make amends and prevent such occurrences in the future. Once again, we extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused and we are dedicated to making your future experiences with Aircoach a smooth and pleasant one. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.
Aircoach is rated 4.1 based on 17,798 reviews