Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Great service, gets you to the airport/city centre quickly and easily. Driver helped by telling us where our stop was. Easy to buy tickets. My only complaint was that the luggage racks are too small on the coaches. My carry-on luggage would not fit in the rack and many other passengers struggled with the same problem I appreciate you can't easily change this, but if the driver told passengers they needed to put it in the hold, that would help.
we had to reschedule our trip back to the airport due to illness, i sent a message via your webpage to get a refund for the reservation we had to cancel and never heard back. my email is kathleenc626@gmail.com would appreciate a reply. thank you.
Polite driver, good conditions
Good service
It's on time and reached as planned! A little hot though!
Very good!
Great service very reasonable on time and comfortable always happy to travel with Aircoach
We got tickets into Dublin from a kiosk at the airport. Couldn't be simpler! We were very happy with the ease at which we could book the coach online back to the airport. We were a little worried about where to catch it from but that turned out to be straight forward too. The coach was comfortable and the drivers were friendly both to and from the airport.
I found the whole experience excellent. Comfortable and efficient.
Ci siamo trovati molto bene, viaggio comodo e nel nostro caso fermata davanti all'hotel, acquisto online vantaggioso e prezzo adeguato.Lo consiglio per raggiungere il centro città.
It would be better for me if you show the next stop in texts not only the driver's shout.
Good service. Would be nice to have a bus at 6AM--I usually arrive in Dublin at 5AM and use Aircoach to get to Belfast.
Really good. I recommend
5,30am coach to Dublin airport was absolutely freezing cold
My wife and I have traveled to Dublin seven times since 2016. Each time we rode on an Aircoach bus into the city. The schedule was convenient, booking online was easy, the drivers were friendly, and the stop was located a short walk from our hotel. We will continue to use Aircoach on future trips to Dublin.
Very convenient and comfortable ride to the airport. Punctual with pickup!
Travelled from Belfast to Dublin on 22nd November 2022 and then the return journey on 23rd November. On both occasions the coach departed on time and the coach itself was comfortable. The drivers on both journeys were friendly and gave us a smooth journey. All in all we would have no hesitation using Aircoach again. Prices were also reasonably priced.
Excellent coach, comfy seats, and clean. Only down side is that there is no toilet.
High quality, on time and comfortable service!
Great take- off, it was perfectly on time and the driver was lovely, very comfy ride however we did get into dublin an hour after we were supposed to but didnt put us off track too much
Aircoach is rated 4.3 based on 8,718 reviews