Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Coach 703 late at Blackrock stop on 12/6 arrived with the driver be unkind, verbose and short of shouting at passengers. Suggest self-awareness training and supervision to secure feedback to improve his customer facing persona.
Terrible website with wrong times.
too narrow
I bought a ticket and the conducer closed the door in front of my face and I had to buy another ticket and wait for 1 hour! It’s unbelievable
Waited at stop 791 at St. Stephen’s Green. The 22:38 bus on Friday 18th November just didn’t turn up. The 22:54 just didn’t turn up either. Checked Google Maps, TFI Journey Planner and TFI Real Time Ireland and all said it should be there and running through 791. Exactly what you want from public transport on a cold Friday night. Thanks AirCoach
Filed a complaint and they never got back to me
stupid company
I would like to suggest that the manners of your drivers needs to be addressed. I was told when I went to board with my computer bag (on wheels): “That is not coming on board”. With my computer and iPad in this bag, and the main door open with no one looking in, there was no way I was going to leave it. There were only 3 on the bus, so I cannot understand what the issue was. And when I challenged him he told me I was the one with the problem. Such a pity to come back to Dublin with such bad manners.
we had to reschedule our trip back to the airport due to illness, i sent a message via your webpage to get a refund for the reservation we had to cancel and never heard back. my email is kathleenc626@gmail.com would appreciate a reply. thank you.
My flexi ticket was showing that it's been used when I haven't even used it. I had to pay €20
My trip was early in the morning (late October) and it was freezing in the coach, no heating at all during more than 3 hours.
Had a return ticket Belfast to Galway & when upon my return in Dublin i was talking to spanish driver about my ticket he pointed me toward suoervisor Denise and before i walked to kiosk the driver tookoff on me! Denise was helpful and aid she would report driver to his manager, he could have sold me another ticket on bus.I missed my nightshift in Belfast due to this fool. Otherwise the staff were very nice.
Bus was 30mins late
Booked my ticket at Dublin airport on a cold morning after a transatlantic flight. Spent almost an hour queuing. Bus turned up 25 mins late, then it had already had a lot of passengers, myself and three others were told we could not board as online bookings got priority. Staff rude and unhelpful, simply told wait another two hours for next bus. Then took a further 20 mins to get a refund, again after the staff trying to say it's only a two hour wait. Terrible service and treated very badly. NOT IMPRESSED. I decided to take the train to Belfast instead, much nicer, cleaner and staff consideration and courteous. Not what I expected from Aircoach being a regular past customer. Not even an apology!
Our bus broke down and no replacement bus was sent, we had to get a €235 taxi to the airport and only made it to our gate at final call. I am sure other aircoach passengers missed their flights. Aircoach then refused to refund us for the bus and reimburse us for the taxi for over three weeks. I will never take an aircoach again I will travel only by GoBus in future.
I've emailed my problems - I was trying to get to Belfast. I flew into Dublin airport and could not find the bus. I was sent all over the place racing with my bags, I kept asking bus drivers and airport staff - there are no signs when you come out of the terminal as to where the bus is. And why does no one know? I had looked it up on ahead of time and nothing told me exactly where to catch this bus. I missed it! The attendant in the kiosk - an older man, was taciturn and very rude. The computers were down. No one could tell me if there was a seat on the next bus - I had to wait two hours for that bus tired from an overnight flight. I just managed to fit on the next bus, crammed between men on some sports team. We were dropped in Belfast in a side roadway! Lack of signaage, rudeness.
Toilets need to be cleaned much more often
Our coach at 4,45 didn’t arrive, no way of communicating- but caught the 5.15 from RTE. Made catching the plane a bit stressful
I muddled them up with their competitor, Dublin Express, who allow you to travel on a wide range of coaches on advance purchase tickets. You know, for if the plane is late! Aircoach do not... You may get the next bus (15 mins later) on the outbound journey. If your plane is later.... Thanks for your money, now buy another ticket. When I pointed this out in my previous review, they trumpeted the option to get 'a later bus' in their public rsponse. They did not point out that it was limited to 15 minutes of lateness. Of course... many planes are much later than this, but if this happens to you - tough. We can draw some conclusions from this. (1) They make money on 'catch-you-out-contracting'; and (2) they're a bit shy about publicising their business practices, even when they disadvantage customers. Not good enough.
Very hot in the bus because air condition was broke.
Hi Marcin, There are overhead vents that can be opened or closed to control the flow of the air above the passenger. there are also 2 skylights that passengers can open. Can you forward details of your journey to info@aircoach.ie so we can trace the coach and get it checked. Regards Aircoach.
Aircoach is rated 4.3 based on 8,720 reviews