Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
My parents took the 5am cork-dublin bus today. (the 15th of August) They took a screenshot of the QR code sent by another member of our family to travel, as a gift trip to Ireland. They do not speak english at all, and handed their phone with the QR code to the bus driver, who did not even bother checking if they are on the list of passengers or not (for example by asking their IDs or passport), when the same driver could not find some 8 digits numbers with the ticket to identify them. The bus driver did not allow them on board, as my guess is that he does not have a QR code reader!!!! What's the point of printing tickets with QR code, then. I tried to reach out to the person who booked the ticket, but at 4:45am, who would wake up if you are living on the other side of the world? Finally, when I begged the driver that we were willing to pay for the tickets again, he finally looked at the passenger list, and allowed them on board. So either he did not have a QR code reader which is fine but then he should have a passenger list in the first place to avoid this type of arguing and stress.
Lisa, my driver from Galway to Dublin, was so lovely and helpful, in addition to being an excellent driver. She went above and beyond to teach me about the city and to ensure I knew which buses to take to get to my next location. This is a wonderful service with a wonderful staff. Ireland is a place that I hope to return to because of friendly, warm people like Lisa.
The website is brutal. Worse than your old one
I have used Aircoach at 1AM from Cork to Dublin airport today. It was FREEZING in the bus! Absolutely horrible, everyone was frozen. 3 hours in there, I’m sure it was not even 10 degrees Celsius. The lights are also extra bright so let me tell you that I couldn’t sleep at all. Please do not turn on the A/C when it’s 15 degrees outside! And switch off these horrible lights at night so people can sleep.
I had a terrible ride from Dublin City center to Belfast, on the 30.07.2021 at 6.30 pm bus ride. The driver that started his shift from the airport instantly blasted the air-condition, even when it was raining outside and he informed us not to bother him about it. Everyone in the bus was freezing. On top of it he was listening to trance music all the way to Belfast so loud that none of us could rest or read a book. Worst bus experience!
"three Dublin routes"? Are you sure you have three Dublin routes? You should amend your website.
Bought two tickets from the website from the city center of Dublin to the airport for the 04:30am route. We waited at the bus station from 4:15am to 4:45am but no bus passed by, so we left. I contacted Aircoach to refund the money but they said that the 4:30am service was running slightly delayed. However, the bus arrived at the bus stop at 04:43am- 13 minutes delayed. As delays are outside of their control, they advise all passengers to allow extra time for travel in case of such delays. Therefore, I was not eligible for a refund on this occasion. When I replied that at 4:30 in the morning, there was no traffic and a 13 minutes delay is not to be expected, this is why we left the bus stop and preferred an alternative way to the airport, they never answered back. And they never refunded. Extremely bad customer experience both as a service (which was not provided) and as a Helpdesk.
Very unfriendly man selling aircoach tickets at Dublin airport T2 last Wednesday evening …Just not interested. Then a really hostile bus driver on Leopardstown Coach. Horrible first points of contact back in Dublin.
Having tried 4 times over a one-hour period to book a single ticket from Cork to Dublin, and having confirmed plenty of availability via phone call to your Customer Services, I finally gave up due to being timed out on every occasion as I approached payment stage. It took me less than 5 minutes to book with another company. The only advice I got from your Customer Services was “use a different device”, which I did but which yielded the same result. One hour wasted to complete a simple procedure. Your Customer Services were very friendly, but your website is onerous.
good driver, good seats, all good
it is really hard to log in if you forgot your password the vsite is not user frienly for this
Really poor..they sell you flexibke tickets then no spaces on buses and no extra buses added..leaving customers stranded..young teen had to wait hours 3.5 hours for next bus. They are obviously getting subsidies from the state due to Covid so don't care about their loyal customers anymore and customer services on the phone are unhelpful and can't resolve any problems..only blaming covid for everything..
instead of opening new routes bring your existing services back first
The biggest fleet of buses in Ireland and the worst , could not find a bus on a Sunday cause it`s fully booked . Give me a break . Will never use them again
Came down from Dublin today on the 10.30am Aircoach 9/08/2021 couldn’t believe you had people sitting next to each other that were not in company & did not want to be sitting next to strangers but we’re given no choice on a 3 hour journey, got on a bus Éireann bus the rest of the way home & every seat was a single seat for a 20 minute journey with orange sign on the seat next saying not in use your orange signs had been taken down on 3/4 of the seats, I was really shocked by your seating arrangements as I personally am not out socialising & was coming home from a family visit & felt totally uncomfortable, I have traveled with Aircoach the whole of the pandemic when you were operating & felt very safe but not today, your driver was completely blocked off but your customers were on top of each other. As we arrived in Cork your driver said he would open the door for the luggage but he left everyone off the bus first so hence you had a crowd of passengers all waiting outside for their luggage & once door was opened everyone jumped in to get luggage, personally I need to know if you are going to make people share seats & not adhere to social distancing with the numbers still in the thousand as I will find alternative arrangements for my travel to & from Dublin, Thanking you in anticipation of an early reply
Arriving at an airport can sometimes be quite daunting however,on more than one occasion I have found the Aircoach staff to be polite, more than helpful and very witty.This must be the best travel company around,I wouldn't use any other when traveling to and from Dublin and Dublin airport. Also, the coaches are spotless and very comfortable.I would give them ten stars if I could!!
I think the service is fabulous; it soothes my needs, the drive is very comfortable; the drivers are very helpful; the fact that they were willing to continue driving during the COVID high days with limited passengers was highly appreciated.
Just to say Aircoach drivers and customer services are excellent - I have been always trusting in their services a per their excellent and punctual services always at any time during the night or day by drivers; and their customer services are always very kind and helpful answering quick and giving her best and excellent customer services. Looking forward to get back the route schoolhouse to airport 💕
I have never met so much palaver to book a ticket on a bus. Finally it worked and I have a ticket; now we will see what the trip is like.
My wife is currently on the aircoach Dubai airport to belfast and despite booking her seat on advance, the driver has allowed people to sit next to her on a restricted seat and also motbwear a mask. Thoroughly let down by your service and very disappointed to see your company ignoring basic safety measures.
Aircoach is rated 4.35 based on 2,576 reviews