Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
The customer service at Dublin Airport was poor. A big crowd and no one knew where to queue for Cork bus. The bus wa late and we got no information. Member of staff arrive about 3 minutes after bus pulled in. So they knew bus was going to be late!!
The air conditioning was not warm enough
While the journey itself was good, the air conditioning was not on both to and from the airport, the bus was full which made it uncomfortably hot most of the way. Other than that it was grand
On time, clean and smooth journey. However no heating .
Bus left cork on time and arrived in Dublin Airport on time so service was dependable on the day
On my journey from the airport to Burlington Rd evening of January 4th, I was surprised that no information was available on the screens on the bus. The driver called out the stops but he had already gone passed mine and I had to walk back. He should have known that he had customers for that stop as he checked the ticket. On my return journey to the airport I found the online booking really awkward, bugging often and proposing only buses that were too late for my journey. Information is not accurate - it said you could not purchase a ticket on the bus except with Apple or Google Pay but I say several people buy with a card in the normal way. The journey itselff was fine. I think I noticed also that the information posted in the shelters at the airport is not accurate as to the routes, or at least it is confusing.
Very reliable and good. However, I was surprised as a 5 ft 7 inch woman with long legs (31 inch inseam) that I had to turn sideways to fit my legs in the regular seat. Ultimately, I found a seat in back with more legroom which made the trip to Belfast much better.
I am frequent user of your competitor services, and an occasional user of your service when your times work better. This trip was my first trip in around 6months with you, and once again I found it less than good. Specific problems included an inability of your system to recognise your ticket as issued for that service, which was part but not all of a very inefficient boarding procedure involving frustrated driver, cold passengers, and relatively late departure. Then on the bus neither the 230V socket nor the Wi-Fi worked, indeed the socket allowed copious cold air in at my legs. Overall this trip reinforced my preference for your slightly cheaper competitor
Had to switch buses at Dublin Airport
Having had two recent experiences of using Aircoach between Belfast & Dublin I would rate the service as 'acceptable'. The coach service describes itself as 'luxury travel'. I guess the term 'luxury' needs to be defined here. The first coach was 30 minutes late picking us up, which when you are travelling to an airport to catch a flight is not ideal. The coach itself was ok inside, not luxury as you'd probably describe luxury, the outside was so dirty we couldn't see out of the windows. The storage space for passenger cases on this first coach was tight and as we were one of the last to board had to rearrange many of the cases to make space to get mine on. The driver didn't seem too interested in his passengers either. Maybe something that delayed his arrival to pick us up had made him grumpy. Still, Aircoach got us to our destination in Dublin, eventually. The return coach was much better, the driver was helpful and engaging, the coach cleaner, warm on a cold night, and on time, So one good journey, one not so good. Would I use Aircoach again.... Maybe, maybe not.
The service could be greatly enhanced with access to a toilet onboard. Lack of access makes the journey difficult and anxiety provoking for individuals with bowel and bladder disease. In my experience drivers are not always accomodating with requests to stop at service stations before Dublin airport.
It was nice but in the bus was super cold.
In any place explain what to do with all the points that I collect on each travel
There was a 20 mins delay at Terminal1, Dublin Airport.
The bus arrived 40 minutes late, which was rather unfortunate, however no explanation was given. This was not the service I am used to from this company.
Coach going to Dublin was delayed which if I hadn’t have checked trains at a different station would have resulted in me missing my transfer
Coach was comfortable, staff were friendly. Coach departed from the stop nearly 20 minutes earlier than the time on the ticket when heading back to the airport, luckily we were very early. Was not happy with our given stop being so far away from our hotel when we discovered that there was a stop much closer that our coach went to (booked with flights and was not given the option to add the hotel address to the booking only the city of choice). Ended up having to call an Uber to complete out transfer from the airport to the hotel.
We booked 2 seats from Dublin airport and expected them to be together but had to find seats anywhere on the coach. By the time we boarded the airport coach it was virtually full with single individuals taking most of the seats.
Overall travelling in coach is ok. Wifi never seems to work. It seems to me there used to be a coach leaving every hour and now it’s two hours. A long wait after a 7 hour flight. My biggest beef in the loading and unloading of luggage in the hold. It’s a free for all. If you get there close to departure it’s difficult to find space and similarly upon arrival difficult to retrieve you luggage. Would be a lot better if an Aircoach representative controlled this to ensure best use of space.
I think Aircoach could I’m prove some issues like 1/ when storing bags in bus luggage compartment for better security of bags once left in unattended. 2/ if you can’t make the bus due to situation out of your control ie, delayed flights, slow traffic due to road work or accident,why can tickets not be transferred to next bus?. 3/ would like more info on bus monitor to give real time and show arrival and terminal destination.
Aircoach is rated 4.3 based on 9,948 reviews