Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
It's ok only, despite the website stated there're buses depart from the airport to city centre every 15 minutes, I had to wait 25 mins for the bus.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Aircoach! We are glad to hear that our services have been able to make your journey a pleasant and comfortable one. We understand how important it is for our customers to feel valued and taken care of, which is why we strive to ensure that every single customer has an exceptional experience with Aircoach. We always appreciate your feedback and take it seriously as we are continuously striving to improve our services. If you ever have any further questions or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are always happy to help!
Coach was a bit late & driver not polite but
The coach showed up 40 min late in the trip from Dublin to Cork with no explanation
Service to greystones is poor as it finishes too early at 8.30 PM and only runs every 2 hours since Covid
I took two journeys - one too and one from the airport. The return leg was fine, but the outbound journey was a little unnerving….the driver drove fast, broke sharply many times, honked at drivers and missed my stop entirely. I had to get off at the next one and walk back, which thankfully was only around 10 minutes extra. I only knew where to get off because I’d used the service before, but had this been my first experience I’d have been very reluctant to use it again.
You got my name wrong.
Passenger are not so polite. They left their backpack at seats.
Good value for money however no toilet on board is a problem on longer journeys.
Not enough times available
Used it twice in last couple of months. Dublin to Ballinasloe. First journey 50 mins late, no communication from driver as to why. Second time 30 minutes late.
Thank you so much for your review of Aircoach! We are so pleased to hear that we are offering convenient and reliable service! We strive daily to ensure that our customers have the best experience every time they use our services. We take customer feedback very seriously, which is why we take the extra step to ensure our customers are happy. We thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and will do our best to continue providing excellent service. If you ever need any help or would like to let us know how we're doing, please feel free to reach out. We'd love to hear from you!
I think there is a serious problem with the heating on any single travel I had made. It is always freezing in the bus, why??? We pay for a service at least turn in the heating.
We are extremely disheartened to hear about your negative experience with Aircoach. We highly appreciate your efforts in bringing this to our attention. Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. Please feel free to approach the driver when safe, regarding any issues like this. We will always do our best to accommodate.
It was a good journey however it isn’t as easy to amend a booking on the website and l couldn’t contact them by phone
Dear Customer, Thank you so much for your positive feedback about your experience with Aircoach. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the quality of our service. Our Customer Service is open every day 8:30-17:30 to answer your query. We can be contacted via phone or email. We look forward to welcoming you on board soon.
Decent service. But why do you say "tell us how Airchoach made you happy"? That's not asking for an objective review. One major negative is there is no "contact us" section on the website. So how can we ask you a question? Buying a ticket online asks for a specific time, for both going to the airport and returning. How can this make sense? We can neither know exactly when the bus will arrive, or when the plane will land. If you don't observe this part of the booking, then it should be removed, or made clear at booking time, so people don't have to worry about it.
Yeah great going from Derry to Belfast international but to many stops going further ie Dublin great pilot Gerry 👍🏼
The last bus from Greystones to the airport is at 6pm and the last bus from the airport to Greystones is at 8pm...every 2 hours... how can you call this a service?
The credit card machines at the airport and indeed on the buses are one of a kind but they don't recognise Aib cards. That's half the Irish customer base and needs to be rectified. Nothing wrong with my card it is 1 month old and functioning in every way
Not a review but a question, does the 705x bus from Derry to Belfast international airport, do pick ups in Dungiven. Cant see the information anywhere? You used to
Hello, Unfortunately, we do not. Sorry for any inconvenience. All timetables can be found on Aircoach.ie.
Sorry, more frequent service needed. Every 2 hours to South Dublin is not enough. It used be every hour, which was great and buses were always full.
Dear Gra, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback about Aircoach. We are always striving to make sure our customers have the best experience possible. We value your comments and take them into account in order to improve our service. We’re glad that you found us to be reliable and convenient and that we were able to provide the travel experience you were hoping for. We want all of our customers to have a great experience, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need any help in the future. Thanks again for your kind words! Best, Aircoach
I use the 703 on a regular basis, (8 to 10 times a year) all is good but I would love to see the bus run every hour as it did before the pandemic. running every 2 hours can mean a long wait at the airport or a big rush to try make it to the bus.
Hi John, Thank you for your positive review of Aircoach! We're glad you've enjoyed your experience so far. We appreciate your feedback and strive to ensure each of our customers have exceptional service. It's great to hear that you're getting to your destinations quickly and safely. Our team works hard to ensure the safety of all customers, and we're glad you're feeling secure on your travels. We appreciate your loyalty to our product and will continue to strive to make every customer know they're valued. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do to help ensure your continued satisfaction. Thank you again for your feedback! Sincerely, The Aircoach Team
Driver took my card to tap rather that letting me tap it myself. He also turned my card so that the 3 digit security number on the back was visible. Made me very uncomfortable. I have written looking for explanation.
Thank you for your positive review of Aircoach! We're committed to delivering a top-notch experience for our customers and feedback like yours helps us to do that. We are pleased to hear that you find our service efficient and reliable. Our goal is to make each journey worry-free for our customers and we are always striving to improve our services. We truly appreciate your taking the time to share your experience. If there is ever anything else we can do to help you, don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to serve you.
Aircoach is rated 4.1 based on 17,726 reviews