Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Cleaning up the toilet
The driver was rude. Also, he was constantly honking the horn when the lights turn green causing noise pollution in the city. I hope he gets a warning for this.
Normally service is great but it would make sense to change the route from Dublin Airport at peak times to go straight to Cork thus avoiding Dublin city centre. I was on the 5.30pm and the traffic delay was ridiculous. Not Aircoach fault but a bit of route flexibility would make sense.
Everything is ok except no internet.
A 15 minutes stop would be appreciate it
It was an early morning bus 1-4am cork to Dublin Airport far too many talking loudly absolutely impossible to try relax and get sleep.
Booked a later one rather than one with my friends and was unable to change it. I was then at Terminsl 2 departures looking for “ infobus’ which was on the ticket … luckily I asked someone and was directed to zone 20 at tne bus terminal at the airport , quite a distance from tne terminal
The bus came late to sector 2 in Dublin airport by 15 minutes.
No WiFi on bus!
I booked originally on the app. I was unsure how to book a specific time of travel. More detailed explanation of how to pick a time for travel would be helpful. Coach was great, driver very informative at the start of the journey. A very pleasant travel experience.
Coach was on time, comfortable and had charging USB ports. The driver was not rude at all but not friendly or helpful to other passengers (from a different country) when they asked questions.
Convenient service. But now frustratingly limited service on Greystones route. No buses from airport after 8pm!
I suggest wearing a mask. I got Covid the last time I was on this service. The bus was not well ventilated and the seats are too close together. I've been getting this service for a decade now and it's deteriorated in standard steadily over the past couple of years. Try to travel at off peak times if possible as at least there is some air on the bus with less people
It would have been helpful if the driver could have assisted with loading and unloading suitcases
On time, decent ride, no legroom.
I have mixed feelings about this service. Coaches are comfortable and fairly reliable.
No coach after 11.30
The 8:37 from St Stephen’s Green, did not arrive. The next coach did not arrive until after 9:00am!! T C Clark.
Lovely Welsh driver helped us with our Flexi ticket.
Good service from the city to the airport in a comfortable coach.
Aircoach is rated 4.3 based on 9,950 reviews