Airtax Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Airtax
"They fast in prosses Airtax"
"It is easy. Effortless"
"Very good service, always a swift response or action. One too many Emilia’s though."
"Getting my abn took a little longer than expected but that is on the ato. Good communication from airtax."
Abdul Latiff Arumi
Verified Buyer
"Fast service, highly recommended."
"Very happy with Airtax. Easy to apply for my abn and emailed to me days later. Very efficient service. Thank you"
"Easy to use"
"Good just could cost cheaper"
"I found Airtax very easy to use."
Andres Felipe
Verified Buyer
"Super easy! Highly recommended"
"It took a little bit longer than I expected"
"Thanks"
"I find it is quick and easy to use and the online chat is good and is helpful. Would be good to get a copy of the BAS lodgement form for our records. Thanks"
The Huu Ninh
Verified Buyer
"Just very simple. Just the sync part is slow."
"Just an all around average experience. This is to be expected from a newer startup. Looking forward to big changes come next return."
"Quick and easy application process."
"There nothing to say that the amounts needed to be whole figures and then when e-mails from help department. It was only when I responded that I would find an alternative to submit my BAS statements that I was advised that I should only have whole numbers and was able to submit my BAS statements. Because of this, I have submitted BAS statements late and will not be impressed if I attract a penalty from the ATO due to late lodgement of BAS statements."
"Very hard to contact"
"Simple to navigate and understand (not so with the ATO website) explanations were available and easy to relate to. Cheers"
Alan Alfredo
Verified Buyer
"I think is great but having a description of all the functions and payments hovering the finger over the items can be very useful for people who are doing different incomes can be very confusing. The rest well done. Cheers Alan S."
Airtax is rated 4.36 based on 124 reviews