alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
I purchased a custom cover for my outdoor bar and it was exactly what I wanted. Measurements were right on. It’s durable, attractive looking and I love it. Arrived on time as promised. Would definitely buy again.
Our custom made cover was better than expected. It fit perfectly and made of very durable material. It has kept our outdoor couch and cushions clean and dry. We are very happy with our purchase.
Overall I'm very happy with my order. The ordering process was easy and the final product fits like a glove. Customer service was friendly when I had a question. This product will take a while to get to you since it's being custom made, but that's the trade-off when you're looking for the right fit. Would order from Alco again.
The heavy duty covers fit perfectly. I followed the easy directions for measuring the furniture. I was still a bit concerned because the furniture is somewhat oddly shaped but the covers fit snugly. I could not ask for a better quality product.
Perfect fit for our outdoor patio furniture. Worth the wait.
Took awhile but it’s still summer here where I live. The cover came and fits perfectly. I’ll see how it holds up through the winter here. So far so good.
I ordered my L-shaped outdoor patio cover back in May. I did exactly what I wanted it to do which was keep my set dry. We also have spruce trees close which constantly are leaving needles and sap all over everything and hard to clean afterwards. The cover protected it from that and had no trouble standing up to our high winds. For the price I would highly recommend these covers.
The company is awesome. The quality and accuracy of the product is spot on. I was really impressed with the workmanship. ALCO covers takes great pride in their workmanship and quality materials. Plan to order again soon.
I purchased a cover for my outdoor fire pit table. I am very happy with this product. Durable, attractive and a perfect fit for a reasonable price.
Great products. Horrible customer service. They could not complete my order that was promised in two weeks. Ended up being two months. I would call and email and get told two different things by two different people and neither would follow through. My patio furniture covers are great (why my review is rated as high as it is) but my air curtain came up short of expectations. I was shipped a 10' air curtain with 8' of mounting track. I subtracted the 3" (height) from my order based on the websites recommendations for my type of mounting and they took off an additional 3" so now my curtain is not serving it's intended purpose. I have to stack 2x4's under I to use it. Very disappointed.
Quick and easy
Ordered two custom covers from Alco for a pair of fire columns. Both are a perfect fit. I'm especially impressed by the quality of fabric and construction. They even have convenient tabs on the side that help with putting them on and taking them off. First class customer service too!
Quick, easy. I wish I had a contact number to call to add more details
The site made ordering the correct size and shape very easy. And as another plus they even gave me the options to order the best thing to fasten the cover with.
Covers were too small and your return policy, though says you can return, you can’t. On line customer service rep was condescending and clearly not interested in helping. $125 down the drain.
Hi Ann,
Im sorry that your cover does not fit properly. We absolutely do stand by our covers and our warranty so that they were made to the specifications quoted/ordered. If we did in fact make an error on our end, we will certainly correct this with a new cover or a refund. Please feel free to email me personally and I will look into the specifics of your situation
My item is still in processing. Unfortunately the shipping address needs to be corrected and I have attempted to contact alcohol covers to no Avail. There is no phone number to call and my emails go on answered.
Hello,
I apologize that you are unhappy with the promptness of the replies. It does take a few hours for an order to work through the system so that our customer representatives can access and note your order. Please be assured that your address will be updated. We do value your honest and accurate reviews as they are important to us as a business. You can reach out to me directly and we will be in touch within 24 hours. matt@alcocovers.com
Ordering process was simple and I am excited to finally get a cover that actually fits our outdoor sectional.
Very easy to follow, straight forward information,looking forward to my cover !!
Bought a custom cover. Had no issues with measuring, ordering or communications. I highly recommend. The cover arrived and fit perfectly. Quality appears excellent.
Easy order process and confirmation. Can’t wait to get my fire pit cover!
alcocovers.com is rated 4.25 based on 131 reviews