alcocovers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy
Site was easy to use and I finally have the perfect high quality cover for a very odd shaped storage bench. I plan to order more covers for my other deck furniture.
Not going to lie was a little nervous about us measuring and then having someone across the country making them. We took pictures of our furniture and fire pit. They did a fabulous job! Came in time for our rainy season and they are perfect.
I have ordered several outdoor furniture (and BBQ) covers now and I have to say - they are extremely high quality and well made. Very happy with them and have confidence that our nice patio furniture is fully protected through the winter. Love that they are custom fit so they can make them in any configuration using your dimensions. They are also great about making sure they have all the dimensions perfect. The last cover I ordered was for our uniquely shaped BBQ and they were very thorough in making sure I had all the measurements exact. Definitely worth the $$. THANKS
I just love my cover for my out door sectional. It was so easy to navigate on the website and give measurements for the custom fit. The fit is perfect! And it is easy to put on and take off. The best price around. Don’t hesitate to get you covers here. You will not regret it.
We have tried many many other covers with little success. Poor fit. Always blowing off. My Alconcovers fit like a glove. Give full coverage. Stay out and look great. The company was awesome and very responsive to my questions.
The ALCO cover fit our custom dimensions perfectly. It keeps out debris from trees and stays down in heavy rain and wind. It’s also a stylish design. Overall, we are extremely satisfied.
Ordered an A/C cover and everything went according to plan, cover fits great. Only 1 sort of negative, it would have been nice to have a little opening with a velcro strap to fit around the hose on the bottom going into the unit.
Spent 2300.00 on heated blankets that said "thaw up to 8ft" of frozen ground. These didnt even thaw ice and snow 4 inches in a 28 hr. period. Completely dissatisfied. RIP off.
Hi Robert,
Per our email conversations, we are going to fully refund or replace these for you depending on what you decide. We have not had any issues with these at at all this winter so are interested to troubleshoot yours. We appreciate your patience and apologize that they are not working as expected.
We had a cover made for our gas firepit. We live in the country & the wind & elements wore out the original cover within the first year. Ordering with Alco Covers on their website was so easy. I found an example of our firepit, filled in the required measurements, chose my material, color & type of closure at the bottom & simply waited for my order. Wow! I was blown away by the quality of my cover & how well made it was. It fits perfectly & the quality of the material will last a lifetime. The price was totally worth it, very affordable. I often worry about ordering site unseen on the internet, but I won't hesitate to do business with Alco Covers in the future!
Needed a custom cover for an oddly shaped outdoor cabinet. Alco provided a cover that looks great, fits perfectly and is expertly made. Really happy with their work for an affordable price. Alco will be my go-to place for any future outdoor cover needs. Thank you Alco...Buz in Los Angeles
Good quality cover. I use it to cover my outside bar in the winter. The cover is made overseas, and initially the first cover they sent me was fabricated incorrectly, actually in reverse of what I had asked for. They had no problem making it right, and doing it quickly for me. This was the second time I ordered a cover for something I have outside. They do good work, and I'll use them again!
I had a custom made marble dining table made for our patio. I wanted it to be well protected from the elements. After much online research, I decided that the Alco Covers product would definitely be the best choice for our expensive table! The cover is very thick and durable, to totally protect the table. It is exactly the correct size so Alco designed it perfectly. Also, it is very attractive! Thanks for an A+ job, Alco, is making my table cover!
We purchased a custom cover for our fire pit. It fits perfectly. The quality of the materials in our cover are top notch!!
They were Super great to work with. They handled our order timely and delivered an excellent product. They even gave us a courtesy call to let us know that the order had shipped. The product was a definitely above our expectation levels. I will definitely be using them in the future for work any custom covers that we need made.
Previously I purchased standard covers. None lasted and were ill fitting. ALCO covers are exceptional. If you measure correctly, the fit is exact. Materials are superior as well as workmanship.
The workmanship was good. The delivery time was good. The cover came from India. The custom cover ordered was for a rectangle shape to be used as a generator cover. I received a cylinder shaped cover with a rectangle shaped top. It is way too big. Considering the cost and time I've spent I guess I'll use it. When it dies for sun exposure I'll go to a local upholstery shop and get one made that will fit. Based on my experience, I would suggest you do the same. Also the fabric is different than what is or was shown on the website. At least they got the color right.
Hi Jon,
I apologize for this issue. We want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Could you contact me personally so we can remedy this for you? matt@alcocovers.com
We love our covers! We have one for an extra large outdoor sectional unit and one for a custom made fire pit. It was impossible to find stock covers for either. The custom covers we bought from Alco are a great fit and are made of a very heavy duty material that is also very attractive. We highly recommend them!
The chari covers arrived on time and are exactly what we needed for our Geman Country Kitchen chairs. They are very good quality.
Excellent high quality custom cover. Fits perfectly. Excellent customer service. Will buy again.
I ordered a custom cover for my stand alone firepit. I received the cover in a timely matter. It fit perfectly and looks great. Cover made from a heavy material that I am sure will last. I plan on making another order soon for an outdoor bar cover in the same color. Very satisfied.
alcocovers.com is rated 4.48 based on 225 reviews