alcocovers.com Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend alcocovers.com

Tell us how alcocovers.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
"We are very happy with the serving cart cover. It will definitely be weatherproof. We are happy we selected the option of a Velcro opening. An area that can be improved on is communication when order is delayed, shipped, etc."
"Great website with thorough information that made it fairly easy to order. I only had one question that was answered instantly using the chat feature. I am very happy with the quality and look of my covers. I was also satisfied with the time it took to receive my order because their website clearly stated it was made to order and gave the estimated production time. I also received updates via text and email. I would definitely order from them again."
"Ordered a cover that was promised within 2 weeks. Called numerous times after the two weeks and given different excuses each time about why it hadn't shipped yet. after 3 1/2 weeks they said it was in production and they didn't have an estimate on when it would ship. Cancelled the order."
Hi George,
I apologize for the delay on your order. We did unfortunately have our shipper lose a few hundred orders which caused a backlog of communication issues and delays on our end. We appreciate your input and promise to do better next time Please feel free to contact me personally if you still have unresolved issues. matt@alcocovers.com
"The service from this company was terrible. My order showed up a month late and incorrect. When attempting to get them to fix it, they refused. Go elsewhere - this company is horrible."
Hi ,
"Easy process, quick response"
"We ordered a custom cover and it works great. Excellent craftsmanship, material, and fit. Took a little longer to received than advertised, but overall good experience."
"made my order for my cappuccino machine cover (custom) then saw some mixed reviews which were slightly concerning. I am 100% happy with the service, communication and delivery of my cover. whatever issues they may have had seem to be sorted and I will be ordering another cover for my pizza oven directly!"
"Awaiting ordered cover Ordering via computer was fairly easy."
"Ordering is easy but seems production takes a bit of time. Good communication on changes but this will delay production and arrival of finished product."
"They sent me a text message at 5am asking for this ordering process review :-/"
We apologize if the text came through at such an early hour. Occasionally, there are minor delays on these going through for various reasons
"Ordering was easy, can't wait too see end result."
"Process is easy, but end result is more important."
"Ordering was so easy! Can’t wait to see the outcome."
"I placed an order on 8/3 where it indicate the item would be produced and shipped in 8-10 days. On 8/7 I was notified there would then be an additional 8 bus days for production, 1 day to pack and 3-4 to ship. I have followed up and gotten 1 excuse after another after being told that it was sitting there waiting for the shipper to pick up. Today is 8/23, it has been 15 Business Days and 20 Calendar Days and I haven't had a response back. Our new furniture has now completely faded in the sun...being told I cannot cancel or get a refund because they "are too busy" this summer. I'm happy business is good, but my experience has not been. Buyer beware before you order that they are not meeting their own estimates. I now ordered from another company and received those within this week."
Hi Mary,
I apologize for the delay on your order. We did unfortunately have our shipper lose a few hundred orders which caused a backlog of communication issues and delays on our end but the answers that you received are not acceptable. I am personally looking into the issues with your order. We appreciate your input and promise to do better next time Please feel free to contact me personally if you still have unresolved issues. matt@alcocovers.com
"So far so good"
"I found it very easy to place my order. I just measured my barbecue cabinet and sent pictures of the cabinet as Alco requested and later that day they sent me a text stating my cover was in the process of being made. I can’t wait to get the final product."
"The guided process for measuring your furniture for the cover was very easy to follow and made the whole process simple"
"The order process was very easy and especially if you want to provide a picture was great."
"My custom fire pit cover was the perfect fit."
"If you need a cover this is THE place. I had a custom cover made for a grill island and could not be happier. Customer service was great and quality of the product is outstanding!"
alcocovers.com is rated 4.27 based on 120 reviews