ALL 4 KIDS Reviews

of reviewers recommend ALL 4 KIDS

About ALL 4 KIDS:

"All 4 Kids" is a leading professional for baby, kids and even mums. We are based in Melbourne, however, we send all the item all around the Australia or around the world.

We are proudly Australia Owned and run home business since 2000, we deliver a wide range of quality product from nursury furniture, prams to baby clothes and manchester with an affordable price. We are warehouse seller importing product, to make sure there is no middle man from us and our customer.

All 4 Kids welcome you visit our warehouse and display @ 6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, VIC 3061

allforkidsonline@gmail.com

6B Merri Concourse, Campbellfield, Vic, Australia

Tell us how ALL 4 KIDS made you happy
Great competitive prices, good communication and super quick turn around from placing an order to receiving it in a matter of days! Would recommend!
Great service & quick delivery. Very happy.
Fantastic customer service! Ordered a Teepee for my daughter and it arrived two days later within Victoria. Highly recommend. Great service and quality item . Thank you
Quick delivery, good quality.
Great delivery turnaround, just in time for the little ones birthday! Thank-you!
Fantastic speedy delivery and a great price delivery fee. Product is perfect and cheaper than anywhere else.
Very happy with the product I bought. Super quick delivery
arrived on time looks really good and my granddaughter loves it
Given I was sent a tracking number, then it wouldn't show up, found out after I emailed plus left phone msg that the item was not in stock. The item did indicate it when I purchased it.
I have to say the person who assisted me was prompt with sorting it out over a few emails back and forward over a three days...thankyou kindly!!! 😊 I requested a refund due to it being a gift and not in till mid late September. I was refunded very quickly without and drama. Great customer service, just a pity it didn't indicate it on the site when I purchased it. Might be worth calling to find out if item is in stock first. I will give 5 stars due to the promptness of clearing my sale up in a friendly and polite manner.
Great ride on and scooter for my granddaughter. She loves it!
Delivery was excellent.
That very good for my child
It is really good. My kids love it.
Great customer service, prompt in replying to queries.
My nephew absolute loves the puzzle bookshelf - it was also very easy to assemble. Thank you!
Easy to install. Love the colours. My daughter loves it.
Great product! Prompt delivery. Would buy from them again!
Beautiful bike. Much loved by our 1yr old already ❤️
Quick delivery excellent product
Excellent delivery fast!
Really happy with the quality of the product and speedy delivery. Thank you!
ALL 4 KIDS is rated 4.57 based on 358 reviews