Animed Direct Reviews

Tell us how Animed Direct made you happy
Animed Direct 1 star review on 14th May 2020
Heather
More Photos & Videos
good knowledge and advice on products - able to recommend the ideal joint supplement for my 11 year old springer spaniel. Simple and easy to order, cheapest price for the product I wanted, efficient delivery and excellent after sales service - what's not to like??!!
Very sensible pricing.
Orders are always processed and delivered promptly.
Excellent service and because of that I am now a regular customer.
good prices, prompt delivery - what more can you ask?
There was some confusion over the prescription, and it was over the Christmas period, but my order was accepted on Dec 22nd, payment was taken on Dec 27th, and I got delivery on Jan 2nd. Good job it wasn't a matter of life or death.
Very good prices for the product I purchase. I re order every month
Regularly order dog satiety on behalf of my mothers dog and Animed have always been spot on. Mothersay drivers are polite and as bag heavy they help in placing goods inside and are very polite.. Shes always delighted with service. Thank you Animed
Excellent service and very easy to deal with
I ordered Panacur worming paste for my kitten from Animed. After lots of online searches, Animed was the cheapest seller. I received my item within a couple of days and it was well packaged. I have used this company before and am always pleased with the service so I would recommend this seller.
Animed Direct often have the best prices, they usually have stock , but the real value is in their excellent service. The website is clear and the delivery is totally reliable. Excellent company.
Dreadful customer service. Order placed in good time to arrive before my holiday but didn't arrive, phoned them after 6 days to be told it was sent to warehouse day before, too late for my holiday. They told me to cancel my order and reorder using express postage at my expense but still no guarantee it would arrive in time. Then I would have to wait for my original payment to be refunded and for the cost of express postage to be refunded. Midway through holiday I received email asking if order had been received! On return from holiday no order in sight. Lengthy email sent voicing my disgust and pointing out they should have resent at their expense not mine. Response was a short apology, a refund and an offer of 15% off next order.... no thanks I will spend my money elsewhere...
Always have the products I require in stock, ship my orders very quickly and they're much cheaper than my previous supplier.
When I made a mistake with my order, a quick phone call corrected it. Super service.
Simple re-ordering process Good customer service contact.
They have great offers on items for pets and are very reasonably priced...fast delivery also.
Awful customer service. Sent prescription 3 times & they took payment twice! Steer well clear.
Second time this has happened. They mess up with prescription. There auto systems do not work., so not informed of issue with prescription. Left with no supplies got my horse, they couldn't give a damn...Customer service is rubbish!! Supervisor didn't bother phoning me back after 20 minute wait. They just refunded my money which they took before processing order. How can it take 3 days to process a prescription.. Steer clear, I won't use again, took 12days to get my dogs drugs with no known problems.
Items well described and packed with care, very fast delivery
Kept in contact regarding the arrival of a pet prescription. Their delivery was also prompt with a reminder sent the day before delivery
Always buy our cat's special diet food on here. Quick and easy. Delivered within 2 days, well packed.
I have ordered from them twice and both times they said they didn't get the prescription even though I attached it to the order. The worst thing is that they don't even let you know so you wait for days expecting it to arrive. Customer service is rubbish too. When I phoned today a grumpy young guy told me the systems were down and I should ring back in an hour then just said goodbye and hung up. How rude!!
Animed Direct is rated 2.15 based on 107 reviews