ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 15th August 2017
ao.com 5 star review on 6th August 2017
ao.com 2 star review on 22nd October 2017
Jennifer
ao.com 1 star review on 27th February 2017
Jonathan Huntington.
crew number HEN201X Mark/Leon

Excellent service and very polite delivery men. Thank you.
AEG induction cooker fitted and delivered by two very professional and quick working guys Steven and Chris Ref DeepM5. Thanks guys for the great service it was flawless.
Drivers Connor & Kevin were lovely, friendly and professional, called 1 hour prior to deliver so plenty of notice and arrived within the time they advised- crew LAV7OG
We had our new microwave delivered, crew ref HEYV22ALAN. Thank you for keeping us informed about the time of delivery. Very friendly and professional. Would definitely use AO again.
I had my fridge freezer delivered today. The delivery crew number HEYU241 were brilliant. They were efficient, helpful and didn’t leave any mess at all. I would certainly recommend you use this crew. I was so happy with them.
American fridge freezer delivered to where it wanted it, delivery crew Hey8 friendly and polite , plenty of notice given , 1st class service .
CRU SPA35. LES &CRAIG VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY
Crew HEYV201V Delivered a fridge freezer. Given a specific time slot and a phone call just to confirm. Thought we would have to struggle bringing it in to the kitchen because of the covid advise. However asked if I was ok with it he would bring it through which I was glad about. The delivery man was very mindful of social distance and wore a mask. Always use AO. Thanks.
We were kept updated with delivery slot by txt messaging
and by phone call so excellent communication, the two delivery crew Ref HEYV201X Mark and Leon absolutely top guys very helpful and polite also during the COVID exercised face coverings and social distance rules.
A credit your company 5* employees 👍
The whole process of ordering, choosing a date and being able to track the delivery was straightforward. The crew HEYV201X, Mark and Leon, were excellent. Installed, checked, kept to covid-19 rules and we're friendly, efficient and helpful. Will certainly check out ao.com next time we're buying anything.
crew HEYPO203. very friendly and polite. followed all of the social distancing and safeguarding rules during the delivery process.
AO have always been fantastic. From ordering to delivery.
It is so easy to order items at great prices.
The delivery guys were Norman and Terence SPV900. They rang beforehand to tell me what time they would be arriving, very friendly and followed social distancing at all times.
The crew was fantastic and very helpful the crew was nick and darren heyv10 thank you very much
Prompt and friendly delivery from delivery crew HEY127c. I can't comment on the 32" TV as its a present for mid November. If I'm not pestered by after sales as on previous goods I'll be happy. I didn't pay for delivery so the time slot was between 7 and 7. It arrived around 7.25am with a phone call first.
Ordered a new condenser dryer online with £10 discount when I signed up. Chose a delivery day of my choice within a week and delivery was free. They let me know a time on that morning and came within the time slot. The delivery guys were really nice and even took in round the back for me as that was where I wanted to keep it and it was heavily raining . Crew number HEYv210. Will be ordering from here again.
Absolutely outstanding! Great product and superb delivery from crew number HEYV220.
The work lads is what makes your company work.. 100% respect for there services... HEYV210 crew number..
Very bad customer service no way to contact 2 hours of waiting on the phone before someone pick up your call😩once they deliver your products they don’t care even if you are not happy or the product isn’t suitable for you they’ll leave you with it. Many calls just to get fridge freezer returned and they booked many times for collection waste of my time wait all they nobody turns up not even a call to say they’re unable to attend. Very unhappy left without fridge for almost 3 months,unsuitable fridge left on my hallway with children around.
Crew HEYV 22
Your crew delivered our Simba mattress with utmost care and we’re very polite
A couple of days after receiving my order, I received an email asking me to verify that I was the person who left a review with my email address. I had not left a review and therefore the review left using my details must have been fraudulent. I wonder how many other of the 5-star 'anonymous' reviews are also fraudulent. Particularly as so many seem to know the name and number of the delivery crew - which I had no idea about and would not have included anyway. I don't believe a single one of the 5-star reviews left for AO and will not buy from them again.
ao.com is rated 4.38 based on 3,748 reviews