ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Mustafa Abdel Hamid Mohammed Ahmed Habboubi
ao.com 1 star review on 28th June 2020
Mustafa Abdel Hamid Mohammed Ahmed Habboubi
More Photos & Videos
AO unable to fit dishwasher. Waited in all day.
Appalling avoid at all costs in my opinion.Didn’t want to know when I complained.
Our first on line purchase with you we are extremely pleased with your excellent service. Notified with approximate times and a text when coming. Could not ask for more. Also your delivery man was efficient and very pleasant crew number heyv205 thank yougary
This is the first time I have used ao and I am delighted with the service. My AEG vacuum cleaner arrived well within the allocated time slot and the delivery crew, David and Scott (crew number AVV600B) were very professional and polite.
Comprehensive information about product on website - ordering and payment simple and quick. There was a choice of delivery options (we chose to wait a week to allow for kitchen alterations to be completed). Information about delivery times at point of ordering with dedicated time slots available at additional cost. We chose the free option and were informed of delivery time slot Just before 7am on morning of delivery as stated. Crew HEY 173 telephoned 15 minutes before delivery - delivery was on time. Delivery drivers were professional and pleasant they had to unpack appliance outside (it’s a monster - dimensions correct on website - so no surprises). Crew, Andy & Tony then removed the old freezer (Which was free of charge at point of order but I think it was a special offer ) and manoeuvred new fridge freezer down hall and into position in kitchen. I think it may have been difficult for them to get appliance under our kitchen lights (something we hadn’t thought of) but they took care and I noticed they had also thoughtfully removed a photograph from the hall wall so it didn’t get damaged. Many thanks Tony and Andy. Great service from AO happy to recommend.
This the first purchase that I have made from ao and found the service excellent. From the text advising me of the approximate time to expect the delivery and the delivery crew No.HEY8 everything ran trouble free. They were efficient in both unpacking the freezer and collecting the old fridge freezer for recycling and taking all the packaging away. Very polite crew.
I will certainly consider using ao again.Stay safe everyone and thankyou.
Fantastic delivery lads Michael & callum crew number SPV23
Excellent service
Excellent delivery service and delivery lads mishael & callum were fantastic
Delivery guys Steven and Chris excellent were really helpful Even took my old oven away Thanks Deev132
Tried ordered a new samsung s20+ online 10 days ago. The website would not allocate me a delivery spot so had and online chat and was contacted 30 mins later by adviser on my mobile. odered phone and payed for it to be delivered that friday as i am a vet on call and my currenty phone was failing. It never turned up. I contacted them and was told they would sort it and that if I canceled the order it would take over two weeks to get my money refunded so I should bear with them. Nearly a week on, a combined total of 2hours on hold and i still have no phone and no idea if i will get one. They never ring you back, minimum 35 mins on hold every time you want to speak to customer service. Terrible experience. Don't use them.
The delivery man was very helpful and friendly.couldnt have asked for more.
Delivered on time, HEYV181 great service 👍
CREW No HEYV181
Extremely polite & professional kept me informed when to expect delivery.
Keep up the good work
Jordan and dan crew number HEYV177
Excellent service, very helpful , extremely polite. Gave curtesy call to advise they were ten minutes away overall great service highly recommend thankyou
HEYV181 delivered on time, friendly and efficient.
I bought a Hoover dishwasher, it was delivered on time, and the couriers/driver/delivery people were lovely..crew no Heyvzo7.
Quick and easy to use website with great prices and fast efficient friendly delivery service!
HEYV206 very helpful attentive drivers 👍
HEYV22
ALAN
they where very good people in vehicle I
Would use again because the company was so good
Can u thank ALAN very Much from us As we had bad
Delivery in the past from MrPeter Clements

H
Very fast delivery. Drivers was very helpful and friendly, they even gave me a call a few minutes before arrival. Wish all delivery drivers was like them!
Thanks crew number (HEY201V) you are a credit to ao.
First time ordering fro AO, great experience and would definitely use again. Customer service phoned a couple of days before delivery to let me know what to expect. Text on morning of delivery with eta. Then phone call from delivery driver to say they would be early was that ok. On arrival the delivery guys were super efficient and helpful! They were crew number HEYV 22 and it was Alan. Thanks guys, great service!
ao.com is rated 4.28 based on 2,936 reviews