ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Mustafa Abdel Hamid Mohammed Ahmed Habboubi
ao.com 1 star review on 28th June 2020
Mustafa Abdel Hamid Mohammed Ahmed Habboubi
More Photos & Videos
Very easy to order, pay and get delivered. The delivery men were great and very helpful HEYV207.
Would like to thank the brilliant team HEYV201V who delivered my new Siemens fridge freezer today. They could not have been more friendly, polite and professional. Kept me up to date on delivery times before arriving. Thank you. Very happy with the product and the service.
I cannot praise AO enough. They have fantastic customer service, and are one of the best companies going!
In December, I had a Zanussi cooker installed, via AO .com. Later that day our electrics tripped. It started tripping many times a day, at all hours too, even three or four in the morning!
It took us a while, but we unplugged all electrical equipment, then plugged them back in, one by one, to see if that item tripped the electric. None of them did, so we had to call an electrician.
The electrician tested all the electrics, and wiring, which was fine, but concluded that the cooker was introducing fault currents in the system.
I immediately called AO, whom called the manufacturer to fix the problem. AO.com were apologetic, and enthusiastic to fix the fault. However, Zanussi, were not.
To keep a long story short, the fault had still not been fixed, and it was the end of June! Zanussi, will not exchange the cooker, even after their engineers and electricians could not fix it! It was a very stressful, and irritating few months!
In the end, I called AO.com. They were disgusted with the service I had received from the manufacturer, and made the decision to exchange, the cooker for me.
What a relief, and what a difference! AO have given me the choice of an exchange, or refund!
They arranged for the cooker to be collected, by their wonderful appliance fitter/removal people, who were very efficient and friendly too!
I would recommend AO.com as an outstanding company, who went over and beyond, what most other companies do. I will definitely use them again!!
Delivery drivers HEY8 delivered my fridge freezer yesterday and were very accommodating. All went smoothly.
Excellent prompt and jovial delivery on a foul weather day by Steve and John. Crew number: HEY 172. Thankyou.
Kept me up to date with delivery times. Excellent customer focused delivery driver (crew no. HEYV181)
Excellent service and delivery
i ordered a Tumble dryer and 50-inch TV got both of them in 24-hours of ordering them
the delivery men call to tell me they are 20 min away from delivering
and the delivery men very helpful (HEYV 22)-Alan
What a customer service experience! I ordered a new fridge freezer from them - big mistake!!!! I was called 4 minutes before delivery and told that my old appliance had to be switched off for 24 hours otherwise it won't be collected, such information wasn't provided anywhere. When they arrived, they obviously due to COVID19 refused to come in, hence we were expected to somehow take our old fridge out ourselves and pass it to them, they wouldn't even lend us the trolley. The driver was so rude and arrogantly speaking and only kept pointing on his phone that we should have checked their web. I told him "just wait we're going to get it out" to which he got quite upset and arrogantly told me I should not be speaking to him like that and should say "can you wait" Not sure what's the difference but I've never ever had driver behaving like this. The fact that they didn't want to come in due to the current situation is understandable but what was unacceptable is the fact that when we asked them to wait while we bring the old appliance out, they drove off. This all happened in less than 5-minute timeframe. It left us standing outside our house with the old fridge just looking at how they were leaving. We were absolutely speechless. I have never ever come across such rude delivery persons.
So interesting fact is that they couldn't come inside, fine, but they were ok to handle our old appliance once it was outside the property bearing in mind none of the drivers wore face mask nor glows. So, it was then ok to touch and handle the old appliance?? I think this COVID situation is just an excuse for them to do less work. Reg. KU18UTP😤
Great service from ordering to delivery. Was kept upto date by delivery people, ( HEYV181) who arrived in the specified time frame, Very professional l.
Great service, kept us informed & aware of their arrival time, would definitely recommend. Crew number HEYV 22 ALAN
The ordering process was so simple and easy. Our order was processed straight away and delivered without any fuss. The 2 lads who delivered our washing machine were very helpful and polite. They carried it into the conservatory for me as I was not able to. I would definitely recommend them to other customers. Their names were Geoff and John and their crew number was SPV600T.
Excellent from start to finish. Great customer service and price matched our products. Delivery service was excellent. Crew number HEYV193 very helpful and friendly. Thank you :-)
I was hoping to establish this worst site ever. I bought an espresso machine from sage, but I did not receive it from the date of purchase 7 / May / 2020 and the site is mentioned in my account was delivered and my account is Aramex company there is no receipt of the device and the site does not want to even provide me with any information about shipping The tracking number, carrier, proof of delivery, and signature of the employee on delivery, I don’t know if you lost the amount you paid
Excellent service driver very pleasant. And polite.
HEYV206 highly recommend.
Exemplary customer service to resolve issues and arrange residents / returns without any fuss. Competitively priced and fast delivery. You will not get the same level of customer service anywhere else!
Jason and Mike were great and couldn’t do enough for us. Very happy.
Slick service from start to finish, as usual! Delivery men contacted me with a window slot and arrived on time. Very efficient! HEYV206
Great service by the delivery lads rang 10 mins before arrival and manouvered the large range cooker into the house with no problems. Crew number HEYV193
ao.com is rated 4.28 based on 2,936 reviews