ao.com Reviews

Could Be Better
Read ao.com Reviews

customerservices@ao.com

AO World PLC 5a The Parklands Lostock

Tell us how ao.com made you happy
ao.com 5 star review on 10th July 2020
Steph
ao.com 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Robert duncan
ao.com 5 star review on 8th July 2020
ao.com 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Chis Allmark
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service by your delivery crew. Helpful and friendly. Would always recommend AO for all electrical products. Crew Number HEY8
I was very pleased with ao my tv was delivered before time I was given crew were very friendly. Crew no spa35
Very pleased with my new fridge freezer, the delivery guys crew number AV311 were so helpful and up beat. I would definingly recommend company.
Tv delivered on time. Call from crew at 0700 advising exact time. Brought the TV into the hall for me while social distancing. Punctual, polite, friendly, happy and professional. Thank you Jamie and John AVV600D
Came on time and pleasent service. Driver HEYV5005
I received my washing machine a day early. The crew Hey 8 was very pleasant and helpful, the crew brought the machine inside the house( social distancing) I'm very grateful for that. Thank you guys. Elzunia.
Delivery was on time. Nice friendly staff and very helpful. Crew number HEY v 205 Thank you
Delivery of product was excellent. Was sent a text in morning to give me a window of time it would be coming. Then driver/assistant phoned to say it would be coming between 2pm and 3pm. Arrived and the driver/assistant was very friendly and helpful (crew number HEY8). Also he kept to social distancing.
Great delivery service alerts by emails and phone. Very friendly driver and assistant HEYV206.
Arrived on time, telephone call beforehand to let me know that they were on their way, very polite and helpful, really comfortable to be around
Price : Very competitive
Communication : A bit too much sometimes
Delivery : Arrived on the dot
Service online : Simple and effective
Driver crew number : AV311 B----y marvellous! So helpful
Just had tv delivered what pleasent delivery drivers Derek and iain they both were they really gave fantastic customer service very polite
Delivery made by HEYV206. Phoned to let me know they were 10 mins. away. Efficient delivery. Got my own installer to fit. Dishwasher working well, I like the 40 min. quick was, which my previous dishwasher didn't have.
Please c this crew number code avv600d Jamie. N John good delivery drivers
Great service. Had 3 new items delivered in the past few weeks, with no problems at all. The crew on Saturday, Crew HEY8 by the way, were very efficient, kept us up to speed when they would deliver, and most of all, they were very jolly lads and had a smile on their faces!! Well done lads, keep it up, that's what we like to see!!
Delivered on time great service driver HEYU20112
ALAN,DELIVERED MY ITEM WAY AHEAD OF TIME.(HEYV 22).THAKS FOR A GOOD SERVICE.
Just had my delivery lads Les and Craig crew number spa35 were brilliant thanks
Polite phone call to confirm rough time of delivery.
Very happy pleasant & helpful - Crew HEY8
Delivery crew AVV600D (Jamie and John) we’re very professional, friendly and helpful during my delivery, even under the current circumstances and guidelines.
ao.com is rated 4.28 based on 2,928 reviews